PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Questions (and an AH one)

Khurse
08-19-2007, 03:39 PM
Hi All
I know there's a thread around somewhere, but I can't find it so..

Does fortification stack?
Do items that give the same effect but have different names stack?
(Spec. -will an item with wizardy (+ spell points) stack with a power (+ spell points) ?)

Actually come to think of it if anyone has a link to the list of what stacks and doesn't that would likley clear it up

-Also- is the "time remaining" on the auction house close or kinda off?
It's probably entirely me, but I've twice gone to bed thinking I had 10+ hours left to bid for something (with no buyout..grr), gotten up in the morning and found the items gone.

Thanks for any help!
Kinda thought the robe of hammerblock would be great for my starting sorcerer.. laugh at the little kobolds as they can't hurt me.. but I managed to miss it (grr again)
Anyway wouldn't think anything of it, except that I missed something else a day or two ago.. could simply be I have to learn to read a clock better though

Vinos
08-19-2007, 03:50 PM
Hi All
I know there's a thread around somewhere, but I can't find it so..

Does fortification stack?
Do items that give the same effect but have different names stack?
(Spec. -will an item with wizardy (+ spell points) stack with a power (+ spell points) ?)

Actually come to think of it if anyone has a link to the list of what stacks and doesn't that would likley clear it up

As a general rule Items don't stack. Only the highest one will be used. The only exception that I can think of is dodge AC bonuses.

-Also- is the "time remaining" on the auction house close or kinda off?
It's probably entirely me, but I've twice gone to bed thinking I had 10+ hours left to bid for something (with no buyout..grr), gotten up in the morning and found the items gone.

For example when an auction has 1 hour remaning it could be anywhere from 1 minute to 1 hour 59 minutes. Also remember that the AH times do not refresh on your bid screen unless you get outbid and have to re-bid. Say you had an auction with 7 hours left and you played for 3 hours you would only have 4 hours left on the auction but your bid screen would still show 7.

Thanks for any help!
Kinda thought the robe of hammerblock would be great for my starting sorcerer.. laugh at the little kobolds as they can't hurt me.. but I managed to miss it (grr again)
Anyway wouldn't think anything of it, except that I missed something else a day or two ago.. could simply be I have to learn to read a clock better though

Do Kobols do bludgeon damage?

Answers in red

DemonMage
08-19-2007, 04:21 PM
Fairly sure they changed auctions so that 1 hour is 1 second - 59 minutes remaining.

Symar-FangofLloth
08-19-2007, 04:35 PM
If you're a warforged any fort items you wear will stack with the base 24% warforged fort, but otherwise, nope.