PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an answer to this problem???

cptcruch
08-17-2007, 06:20 AM
I made a Bard about 3 weeks ago she is now lvl 11 took 1 lvl of fighter just because.........problem is i am not able to get the enhancement Warchanter at all!!!!

I've been to the House P training and reset my enhancements hoping to take this feat but it wasn't available to me,

According to the feat i should be able to since i have Weapon focus slashing and inspired dmg and attack II

Warchanter I Your studies into war have granted you a 2 bonus to your Intimidate skill. Your Inspire Courage song gains an additional +1 to attack rolls, +2 to damage rolls, and +1 to fear saves. If you possess the Barbarian Rage ability, you gain +1 use per rest. You also gain the ability to expend a use of Bardic Music to grant all nearby allies damage reduction 5/-.
Action Points: 4 (must have spent 16 action points)
Prerequisites: Bard Inspired Attack I AND
Bard Inspired Damage I Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons OR
Weapon Focus: Bludgeoning Weapons OR
Weapon Focus: Piercing Weapons

Someone said i need magical training but if that is true then why isnt it listed in the prereqs for this enhancement?

Freeman
08-17-2007, 07:15 AM
Never trust the Compendium for information like this, since it is notoriously inaccurate. I don't know what is listed in the tooltip online, but is usually at least a little better. What's missing from the Compendium is that Power Attack is also a prerequisite for Warchanter, along with the others you listed. That's probably what you are missing.

cptcruch
08-17-2007, 08:42 AM
so power attack which can be taken at lvl 12..........its nice to know that our data base is so accurate...........at least there are those who help more than the help sections we have available to us here.

FunnyCide
08-17-2007, 09:36 AM
This is pulled from the original release notes when they first gave us Warchanter.

* Warchanter
o Prereqs: Bard level 6, Bard Inspired Attack 1, Bard Inspired Damage 1, Bard Inspired Bravery 2, Power Attack, Any one of the following: Weapon Focus: Slashing, Weapon Focus: Piercing, Weapon Focus: Bludgeoning

So just in case you're missing anything else maybe this will help a little. =3