PDA

View Full Version : Can't get any sound

KoboldKiller
08-16-2007, 10:20 PM
For some reason I can no longer get any sound in game. Evrything was fine until this raltech sound manager took over. Afetr that my mic stopped working. Now I can't get any sound at all. I have tried resetting defaults, disabling the realtech and nothing works any ideas?

KoboldKiller
08-16-2007, 10:31 PM
As it turns out I can hear voice chat but no in game sound.

Altumus
08-16-2007, 11:46 PM
If you have a system restore point try going back to a previous working date, if not try uninstalling the drivers for the sound device and reinstalling them.

KoboldKiller
08-16-2007, 11:52 PM
Will do.

Smack
08-17-2007, 12:03 AM
Sometimes my game will actually change the input output device to something other than my headset. Changing it back fixes the problem. Also inside windows sound/audio ive had it to somehow mute within in there. Dont know if that might be something that causing you problems or not but might wanna take a look at that also.

KoboldKiller
08-17-2007, 08:54 AM
If you have a system restore point try going back to a previous working date, if not try uninstalling the drivers for the sound device and reinstalling them.

This has resolved my issue thank you for your help.

KoboldKiller
08-17-2007, 08:55 AM
Sometimes my game will actually change the input output device to something other than my headset. Changing it back fixes the problem. Also inside windows sound/audio ive had it to somehow mute within in there. Dont know if that might be something that causing you problems or not but might wanna take a look at that also.

Thank you for your help as well I will monitor this if it happens again.