PDA

View Full Version : Light and Good, Healing and Negative Spells

Kindoki
08-16-2007, 08:15 PM
Is there a good list somewhere that tells us what spells are light/good and healing/negative in terms of cleric enhancements? I can guess most of them, but I can't actually find a definitive list anywhere.

Mad_Bombardier
08-17-2007, 09:37 AM
Light - Nimbus of Light (Clr 1) and Searing Light (Clr 3).
Good - Deific Vengeance (Clr 2) and Holy Smite (Clr 4). (Still waiting for them to retype the Divine half of Flamestrike, but doubt it will ever happen due to mobs casting the spell, too).
Healing - Cure x Wounds, Heal, Cure x Wounds: mass
Negative - Inflict x Wounds, Harm, Inflict x Wounds: mass, Slay Living (save dmg), Destruction (save dmg)

Kindoki
08-17-2007, 06:10 PM
See that was the list I came up with, but I thought slay living would be in the negative section as well, and there could be a few more here and there. Is that all of them?

Mad_Bombardier
08-17-2007, 06:27 PM
See that was the list I came up with, but I thought slay living would be in the negative section as well, and there could be a few more here and there. Is that all of them?Your probably right, added Slay Living and Destruction (save dmg). And yes, it's a horribly limited enhancement. Much like Sonic spell enhancement for Bards which includes Soundburst (1d8) and Shout (5d6), neither of which do any appreciable damage to boost in the first place.

Symar-FangofLloth
08-17-2007, 06:57 PM
Your probably right, added Slay Living and Destruction (save dmg). And yes, it's a horribly limited enhancement. Much like Sonic spell enhancement for Bards which includes Soundburst (1d8) and Shout (5d6), neither of which do any appreciable damage to boost in the first place.

I still take it for the healing boost :p. I view the bards' as more of a healing enhancement that boosts your sonic for the heck of it as well.

Kindoki
02-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Just bumping this up because I still use it! Any cleric spells been added that aren't on the list?