PDA

View Full Version : Taking a little break

Tavok
08-14-2007, 11:47 PM
Ya its about time. I've played way too much this summer, and I really need to stop. Got a girlfriend now and school is starting so I really need to pay more attention to RF for the time being. I still have my account and I will be reading the forums and be in game for trades but thats about it. Also this game has gotten severly boring and a few of my friends have recently quit altogether over it. I don't expect to begin questing again (if at all) till' at least mod 6 because Halo 3 is coming out in Sept. (supposedly) and I'm gonna have an ass load of homework this year. If I don't completely quit because of Halo 3, I will be surprised. But before I do cancel I will definitely run a few quests for old times sake with my guild :)

I shall miss all my guildies and friends dearly :P

Later all,
Tavok

Spisey
08-15-2007, 12:03 AM
You suck! It's about time you noob. Actually, as you may have noticed bro I have been doing the same thing and will be back around the next level cap. Gotta love the summertime. No time for games when ball games and booze are to easily accessible in Wrigleyville. :D Well at least I know your bro prolly won't go anywhere since he is finally getting a handle on how to play DDo. :p

In all seriousness, I hope the gf is going well and hahahaha (also for the whole silly education thing.)

Keep in touch on the OD forums and we'll miss you and see you this fall / winter.

Cordelia
08-15-2007, 03:35 AM
Wow, say it ain't so, Joe...

You are one of the original personalities of Mabar, Tavok. We've run many a quest, and I must say That I hope we have not run our last.

You'll not be forgotten,

Cordelia Nightsong

...I dont Normally have a sig, but I'll make an exception for sincerities sake, you know who the heck I am.. :-P

Cordelia / Gentry / Mythrum / Wylfred / Goneril / Jolee / Eighteen / Rupert / Spurt / Temagami

bandyman1
08-15-2007, 04:12 AM
But..but....WHO will keep Yaga and Lego in line????!!!!!! :eek:

You CAN'T do this to us man!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously bro, hope all goes well, and at least stop in from time to time to give a shout out.

See ya around,
Sharwyn

Sabotage
08-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Im not too far behind ya bro, I can see the bright light coming as well :(

Magatha
08-15-2007, 06:22 PM
Well all I can say is; it's about bloody time you got a woman and got a life ;) I am happy for you although I will miss your sorry a**.
Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't........which wasn't much at that age lol

Tavok
08-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Well all I can say is; it's about bloody time you got a woman and got a life ;) I am happy for you although I will miss your sorry a**.
Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't........which wasn't much at that age lol

Lol, well its an "almost" girlfriend lol, not offical yet I suppose. I will need to find some new n00b pictures for you btw Mags.