PDA

View Full Version : Mid-level Dedicated Team seeks new blood for RP night.

S1gma
08-12-2007, 11:53 PM
Since our leader's original thread got lost in the server shuffle:

The MNGN Team of the Dedicated Teams (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=601791) Guild is currently a full party! HOWEVER, if you are interested, please inquire within! We can always take on alternates, and we have and will split a group of more than 6 team members, depending on attendance and goals of the evening at hand.

We are a light RP group that plays Monday nights from 8pm to 11pm, eastern.
The characters we use here are dedicated to this group, and no twinking.
(Off schedule play is allowed for catch-up purposes.)
RP and backstories are encouraged. We play as a team.

We seek like-minded, mature (in action, not necessarily age) individuals to join us.
We are currently in the Level 10-11 range. The current party is listed below, but we will not choose your class for you. Play what you like!
(Although we would like to add a bard, or maybe a paladin.)

*****edit*****
Please feel free to contact me or Prain if you are interested. We will always entertain more than one addition to our group, we are often in need of a seventh. We can also have a multi party team, should there be enough interest, in which we divide up according to party interest on a given night.
*****edit*****

Current Team Makeup: (( Please PM me with corrections guys ))
Healers:
Baenadal Sollegund, Cleric 11, Fearless Leader and resurrector
Reapent Calvin'efiver, Cleric/Ranger 10/1, Protector and pieces picker-upper
Tough guys:
Moranda Stonehammer, Barbarian/Rogue 8/3(?), The fiercest of warriors, but do not underestimate her finesse, or she will cut you down from behind, before you even hear her coming!
Jack of all trades:
Kagul, Barb/Ranger/Rogue 1/6/4(?), The ultimate survivor, he continues to outwit and outlast every adversary.
Caster
Luthour, Sorcerer 10, of well-known acclaim, he has regained his skills and power, if not his memories... and certainly his place in lore
Varrr, Sorcerer 10, skilled and confident, his unique makeup enables him to endure more than any sorceror seemingly could

We meet just before 8pm, Monday. See Reapent or Baenadal for an invite. Don't let level stop you, we can redo lower level quests to bring you up if need be, or you can stop in for a chat, and bring your character up to speed in between Mondays.

Oh, yeah, for a more, err, colorful, version of this message, read this: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=116670 :D

ELRON
08-13-2007, 07:34 PM
but I am no thief. Though I will admit to studying under some mentors who may occasionally happen certain items of uncertain ownership, I assure you that my association with these sorts is borne out of necessity that I may learn more of the infernal traps and pitfalls that lay in wait within the cursed sewers and tombs of Stormreach.

How I long to return to the great outdoors of my youth. But I fear I must remain in Stormereach until the pervasive evil here is brought into check.

Kagul

knight2k
08-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Would love to join you all but I have no chars on Sarlona so I would have to start from scratch. I am not sure how long it would take me to get caught up playing one or two nights a week. If you all don't mind the wait or helping to power level me a bit I can roll a Bard tonight and be at least lvl 2 for the first night.

I really would like a steady group even though groups are much easier to get nowadays. Still, it would be nice to have a consistent group that you know and know how they play.

Let me know if you are interested in letting me join your little band and I will get started. =)

thalion
08-15-2007, 07:06 PM
I cannot speak for each of the individual team officers, but we sometimes have new people join as guild floaters and while they level to an appropriate range they sometimes fill temporary vacancies in running teams.

S1gma
08-15-2007, 09:49 PM
You have PM, knight2k.

Yea, roll up whatever you like, let us know who it is, and we can guild you up!

If anyone else is on the fence... now is a good time. We are kinda playin catch-up due to vacations, work, moving homes, and other RL issues. It would be a good time to help level a character or two.

And while we will certainly accept any class that makes you enjoy your time in Stormreach, we could use a caster. You know, in case you were wonderin. :D

knight2k
08-16-2007, 11:01 AM
You have PM, knight2k.

Yea, roll up whatever you like, let us know who it is, and we can guild you up!

If anyone else is on the fence... now is a good time. We are kinda playin catch-up due to vacations, work, moving homes, and other RL issues. It would be a good time to help level a character or two.

And while we will certainly accept any class that makes you enjoy your time in Stormreach, we could use a caster. You know, in case you were wonderin. :D

Well, I have gotten bitten by the Bard bug. I have a 7 Bard on Khyber and I just love playing the class. I have a Wiz and Sorc over there too, but the Bard is the most fun sofar. Not very soloable but very versatile and group friendly.

Also, being able to fascinate an entire room of undead in Delera's ROCKS! I do miss my Drow Bard but will have to make do with this little elf. See ya in game. =)

Mezmerelda Hexx 2 Bard

S1gma
08-23-2007, 10:11 PM
I will be away. :(
I hope Baen will have his connection back.
Otherwise, Mez will be doin the healin.

Also, for anyone interested, we are looking to fill one last spot, hopefully with a caster, but we'll consider whatever you like. Check OP and links for info.

jettmorrison
08-24-2007, 02:44 PM
still looking for two players? check out our posting...

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=119041

let me know if we might have a match

jett

flytrap
09-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Well, I have 2 10s and a 4
(10 Ftr-Dorf)
(10 Clr-Dorf)
(4 Thf/Pal-Hum)

and a free slot...

I run on Sarlona (previously Arenal)

I imagine the best fit would be da tief or a new roll....

Prain
09-09-2007, 07:04 PM
Friends,

I hope this missive finds you well! I have been dispatched from the Most Honorable Court of the Undying with urgent orders to carry out in Stormreach. However, the tradesmen that normally make the journey from my beloved Aerenal to Xen'drik seem to be so disorganized, and frankly, incompetent, that I have not be able to even step on a suitable vessel! One particular captain, named Verizono I believe, has brought 3 ships to my dock, all of which proved NOT seaworthy in the slightest, despite repeated assurances from the Captain's associates! They have promised me a new ship in two days time, but I have little faith...

So it is with a heavy heart that I write to beg your forgiveness for missing our rendezvous once again. With the blessing of the Undying I shall be with you in another weeks time!

S1gma
09-11-2007, 08:12 PM
So, yer finally found a leaky lil dinghy sturdy enuff ta bear you back ta Stormreach? And a lil early even! Well fer a elf ya sure were a welcome sight! (Maybe not as fair a sight as the other elf we've picked up along the way, mind ye, but welcome nonetheless!)

'Twas good ta wield an axe once more, amongst a band whose strength was enough ta make those unholy beings wish they'd stayed dead ta begin with! Wid the five of us we vanquished many last night...

(( One more slot to fill, and more are welcome, as it seems there's always a need to fill in for someone. Caster or tank would be nice, anything you want to play is welcome. ))

relik_arkane
09-14-2007, 06:46 PM
Hello all!
I currently play in dedicated teams on Tue and Thur nights under my alts Aereg and Larceni. I have just created a new sorc named Luthour that I will be training as time permits. Are you still looking for a 6th team member to fill out the party? (Mez ran with one of my alts on a night we were short handed and she was training to catch up)

by the way, Luthour is not guilded yet... if someone can pass him an invite if you see him on it would be most appreciated!

S1gma
09-15-2007, 07:05 PM
Aye, Luthour, we are still lookin... Not that I am happy about trusting a caster. Of course, me earlier misgivings about certain ones of the 'arcane' influence have been tempered greatly by the sturdiness and steadfastness of our last ally. (You may have run into him... Sellestian Wayne? his wine is well reknowned, and he cin toss back a fair share o' ale ta be sure!) If ya be inclined ta join our ranks, an I hope ya do, I expect ya ta be sure ta remember ye have mighty shoes ta fill! Of course, any friend of Mezmerelda is a friend o'mine, so that does indeed bode well for any future collaboration!

(( I'll be on the lookout for Luthour. I am on as Harpur or Amgis on occasion, so if you see them, lemme know and I'll switch over if you still need guilding. Welcome, and uhh... don't let the dwarf bother you, he has trust issues!:p ))

relik_arkane
09-16-2007, 07:38 PM
message delivered to your mailbox in game, feel free to repost it here to share with the group. (training Luthour now, the message is a letter of introduction from his former employer)

S1gma
09-21-2007, 09:00 PM
With the recent addition of our capable songstress Mezmerelda, and the newest addition of Luthour, we are once again a FULL band of adventurers! :D

I have recently received a message by post, which reads as such:

"Greetings Master Reapent,
I hope this letter finds you well and in good spirit. I would like to introduce Luthour in hopes that he may be able to bring arcane assistance as required to your band. I do personally know Luthour although it has been over a year since last I laid eyes upon him. He served very well under me in Anghstahd, fair Dwarven city far to the north and east. His steadfast efforts contributed to the quenching of the undead threat when Osmar the Undying began his campaign there. Unfortunately I must report that Luthour, although gifted and promising, is merely a shade of his former self. Unfortunate events during one of the final battles have rendered him less than whole. Many of his memories and skills remain locked within as a result of the battle of four fords, where the circle of nine stood against Osmar and his dreadwraith honorguard. Please accept Luthour into your band and know you are receiving a companion of great loyalty and dedication.
~Fendwick Skorn mayor of Anghstahd"

High praise indeed to come from the likes o' the Anghstahd Mayor. We shall see if Luthour can live up to the expectations. I have seen him running around the city, apparently he is trying to regain some of his former skills and abilities. If any one of us is available, please remember to lend a hand if needed.

(( We are a full party at this time, but for anyone interested in becoming an alternate, please feel free to contact me. We often have need of a seventh. FOR EXAMPLE: Unfortunately I will be out this comng Monday! :mad: I have to attend a parent/teacher conference. Man! I thought that was something old people do. Not me!!! Anyway, If it is short I may be able to join in, but start without me. ))

relik_arkane
09-26-2007, 04:28 PM
ahhh, new found companions... ~smiles weakly~ I thank you kindly for making my first attendance one to recall with fondness. I look forward to further exploits and the bonding of our small brotherhood. Ever will I strive to serve our band in whatever arcane fashion required. ~inclines head gracefully, following through with a simply yet elegant bow~ In the words of our dear bearded friends of Anghstahd... "til next the ale flows frothy, til next our blades cross, live strong and drink well." ((thanks, look forward to next monday... status update: just hit 5th level with Luthour last night, more training tonite))

relik_arkane
09-29-2007, 02:38 PM
Luthour just hit 6th level. He has had extremely good fortune and I will highlight the following updates since last monday:
Level from 4 to 6
SP's from 510 to 730
spells: picked up scorching ray and haste
traded out glitterdust for blur
feats: gained mobile spellcasting
items of note: received proof against poison item, wands of charm monster and stoneskin plus a mummified bat.

extra items i'm saving for anyone in the party that needs or wants them:
quality bolts and arrows (mostly bane), +1 holy composite longbow, +2 adamantine chainmail, +1 shock dwarven axe, +1 holy heavy mace, +1 frost bastard sword of tendon slice and a +2 sacred heavy steel shield (let me know if you want any of these and i will trade them to you at next session)
until then, grand adventures!

S1gma
09-30-2007, 07:52 PM
Good news and better fortune!

It seems you have been fairing quite well, that is indeed good to hear!
I notice ya dinna post ure new HPs.... that's okay, though, I'll still keepan eyeonya! I relaize tha you have been around, an perhaps even further than I, but since ye are relearnin yur skills I wanna remind ya ta be carful wid that scrochin ray o' yers. Let summwun else hit the uglies first afore ye blast em, else they will nip at yer heels while it chases ye down, and we go chasin it!

Inna fact thas preddy good avice fer all of us.... (unless yer Moranda, she cin jes go a whack 'em), remember that the first hit onna fey creature will likely grab its attention and fixate it onya real quick. If ye don' wanna be runnin around gittin chased, than don' git tha first hit in!

In fact, even better: if'n ya hear Mezzie start ta play her stringy-thingy right in tha middle o' battle, it's time to take a step back and shileds up, no hittin. Wait an see if she can mezma... mezmer... mezmo.... ahhhhhh see if she can put 'em ta sleep!

Oh, an I'll uhh, take a lookie at that axe if ye are still lookin ta unload it.

Tomorrow, then... first rounds on me!

relik_arkane
09-30-2007, 11:32 PM
well companions, feeling more myself as of late... been out and about, seems the fresh air truly does one well ~smiles and inclines head gracefully~ Looking forward to another finely shared eve, see you then!
((gained level 7: 817 sp's, 48 squishy hit points, acquired various wands and scrolls, picked up web & lightning bolt.))

Prain
10-01-2007, 07:28 PM
hi friends! I am stuck downloading updates! Be on as soon as i can!

S1gma
10-07-2007, 09:25 PM
... who's not named Hank.

Awright, awright, mebbe I'm not even ahll that angry. I dew ave me tankard and me favorite wench, both in easy arms reach! But enuff o' that fer now.

What I needs is sumplace ta bury the hatchet. More specifically, an 'ead inta which I cin bury me axe! We are gonna lack some punch the night that follas tamara, since someone said they'd be unavailable. (Moranda was it?)

Ennyway, I expect ta be there, and the last person ta show cin buy the first round!

((Reminder, they're "fixing" something tomorrow, so log in early sometime if you can to make sure you won't have problems getting on later. Also, I have written a short RP guide for players new to the format, and posted it here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=1379736#post1379736 I don't know if it's meaty enough to win a prize, but I entered it anyway. Check it out for me if you can. Thanks!))

knight2k
10-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Sorry friends, but certain family members have decided to infringe on my sanity..errr um have decided to pay our little house a kind visit. I may be forced.. err encouraged to have dinner with them, which makes my return to Stormreach in a timely manner questionable.

I will attempt to disentangle myself from their grimy clutches as soon..err I will try to finish our meal as quickly as I can and join you late if possible.

Mez

S1gma
10-28-2007, 08:53 PM
errr..... Not tomorrow night!!!!

Well, lads, it seems I 'ave a job tha needs ta be taken care of, and must be done when we were ta meet this Monday. The job itself? It's dangerous and dirty, but the hours are bad and the pay stinks! So of coursh they call me! I will attempt ta be on at some point, but ya bedder start widout me.

-Reap

S1gma
10-31-2007, 08:13 PM
Hey, If you haven't already, check out my mini-guide at http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=1406324

I realize that everyone here is already well aware of the info contained therein, but what do you think of it as advice for the uninitiated?

Since it is targeted at RP noobs, and they aren'y likely to be posting a nomination, if you like it throw me a bone and send in a nomination? ( I know I have no chance at beating some of the excellent work put into this by others, ie Rowanheal, but it'd still be nice to be in the running. )

If OTOH you really think it 5ux, lemme know.

Thx.

S1gma
11-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Oh no, oh no, oh no! The casks of ale, the barrels of wine, all must be moved and hurry! Oh the humanity! :eek:

Of all the times to....!!!!!!! Meh!!! :mad:

Folks, the water delivery mechanism that brings pure water ta me cloister has apparently broken.... they just don't make magic stone aquaducts like they used ta!

Anyway, I await the mason/plumber, and in the meantime must move all me precious casks and barrels to higher ground, and quick!

I may be unavoidably detained and unavailable tonight... try to stay alive, and much success in me absence!

-Reap

relik_arkane
11-19-2007, 03:27 PM
awww, poor dwarven friend... if only our domiciles were nearer I could of been of assistance in your ale's hour of greatest need. ~chuckles~ Hope all worked out well and look forward to seeing everyone tonite! ((Luthour pugged his way to 9th last weekend, woohoo!)) ((oh, and btw, I am a foreman for a union plumbing company should you have any questions or concerns of such matters.))

ELRON
11-20-2007, 12:12 PM
This weekend I took a short hunting trip with a dwarf and a hafling just outside the wall of Stormreach. The halfling and dwarf stopped at the first clearing we came to, being more inclined to drink and and swap tall tales this hunt. I pushed on a bit further and found a good stand from which to await my prey, but still within earshot of my fellows.

Presently, the dwarf called out, "Kagul, come quick. The Halfing! He's dead! What should I do?"

Somewhat confused by this, I called back, "Well, first make sure he is dead and that this is not one of his silly tricks!" and began to make my way back to my comrades.

As I neared the clearing where I had left them, I heard the unmistakable sound of a crossbow loosing its bolt, followed by the dwarf calling out, "OK, I'm sure he is dead. Now what?"

:o

((My ISP has apparently decided to interupt service to a number of customers in my area beginning Monday and continuing today (Tuesday). They will not fess up to the reason for this interuption, nor offer advice on how long it may persist. Have a good thanksgiving and I will be on next Monday, my ISP willing.))

Signed,
Kagul
((Your one stop alternative for all manner of bad, old jokes. ))

S1gma
11-20-2007, 11:23 PM
Seems like good, sound logic ta me!

leozelig
11-23-2007, 07:14 PM
:D

Nice one, Kag and Reap! Hope MNGN is going well...

ELRON
11-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Whatever did you fellows do to anger the Lords of Stormreach? I have been locked out and am unable to gain entrance to the city. I shall continue to probe the defenses, but I fear it will be nigh impossible to breach the wall this evening :(.

Kagul

relik_arkane
11-27-2007, 04:23 PM
((how dare DDO ruin a perfectly good monday night... did we want to do a make up day before next monday?))

knight2k
12-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Sorry my friends but I will not be able to make this week. My son has a band recital tonight and we will not be returning until late, most likely.

Be sure to give the undead my tender apologies for being unable to separate their heads from their bodies. I will make every effort to be
present next week.

Mez

S1gma
12-10-2007, 12:59 PM
Brothers! (and sisters, I s'pose)

I will be hunting prey this afternoon and as such may be delayed slightly in my arrival back to the (relatively) safer confines of our great City of Stormreach. I shall notify you immediately upon my return.

ELRON
12-14-2007, 06:51 PM
I hope that you were not in the company of a prankster hafling :).

Kagul

ELRON
12-24-2007, 10:13 AM
You probably remember my sad story about the dwarf and the hafling (may he rest in peace). It so happens that my dwarven friend and I decided to go on another camping trip in memory of our departed comrade. Upon finding a good campsite, I set to work pitching our tent and laying out our bedrolls within while my dwarven companion prepared the fire pit for cooking the evening meal.

Well, after a fine meal cooked over an open fire, followed by a wee bit of drink of course ;), we decided to turn in for the night so that we could arise early in the morning to fish the nearby stream for our breakfast (no bows allowed on this trip :rolleyes: ) .

I lay awake, pondering the night sky for a few moments before asking my Dwarven companion, "Look up at the sky and tell me what you see?".

"I see a great many points of light cast against a deep black canvas", came the reply.

"And what does that mean to you?", I enquired.

"Well, we should have fine weather the 'morrow."

"Anything else?"

"Of course, the arrangments of the lights tell many a story of the gods. Tales of great hunters, royal queens, great beasts of the wild and more."

"What else?", I pressed.

"What else??? Get to the point!!! 'Tis late and my head spins from all of the questions! IT IS THE SKY! THE SAME SKY MY FATHERS SAW IN THE NIGHT AND THEIR FATHERS BEFORE THEM!!".

"Ahhh, but you missed the point, my short friend. Someone has stolen our tent!"

((December 26 at 8PM eastern still good for anybody? I promise not to dredge up any worn out jokes for those that show. To those who do not make it, ...

beware. I will joke again!

S1gma
12-24-2007, 05:21 PM
...is the only thing to truly fear in tha woods: being assaulted with such buffoonery!

A sturdy dwarf needs no tent anyway! Hmph!

As fer our meetings, as was said last week, and for anyone who wasn't there or may be interested: Festivult Festivities are pre-empting our regular scheduleboth tonight and next Monday. We shall attempt to meet on Wednesday, the 26th, and Friday the 28th, at the regular time, 8-11pm EST. Be there, or not, but we shall enjoy the Festivus hunting at those times!

I would defer to Sir Baenadal if he disagrees wid me on this, but I think I have known him long enough to make this assertion: Any members of other Dedicated Teams are welcome to join us at these special activities. We shall divide up if need be, or if we are small perhaps we shall simply do lesser jobs to garner favor with the houses.

ALSO, if ye cinna make these meetins, fear not, we shall resume as scheduled in two weeks time. Between now and then, ye may wanna take some time to do some freelancin, just ta catch up a bit. We have as a group done jes about everything level 7 an below. If ye be missin any of those, by all means try and tag along with someone to get em done. This applies especially if ye be needin ta raise your skills to the 9th level. (And I'm sure Baen can agree wid me here, as he may be needin ta take advantage of this time!)

Try an group wid other DTers if ye can. Or, if necessary, join some strangers, but be wary! Lightstorm Dragonslayers and The Forsworn are both good groups to look fer if'n our own aint on.

A Fantastic Festivus to All!

cshachta73
12-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Hi All:

I won't be making my way to Stormreach until the 7th night of the New Year; too much drinking and eating with the clan has left me weak and clumsy with the axe.

Until then my friends... Happy New Year to all!

Moranda

ELRON
12-28-2007, 10:10 AM
I fear that I will be forced to subject myself to my own bad jokes as I will be travelling on business January 2 on will not be on for the optional Wedensday make-up day.

I will be back the following Monday.

Kagul

Q: What do you call a monkey in a minefield?
A: A BaBOOM!

((Please make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!))

Prain
12-30-2007, 10:59 AM
Greetings young ones! I trust you are enjoying whatever primitive celebrations your sort enjoys this season! Know that the Undying Court extends its blessing and guidance even to you! I have taken this time to gather information on the vile hand of Vol as it spreads throughout the allies and backways of Stormreach. When you all return there will be much work for us to do!

((AND, via several frustratingly rushed XP farming PUGs I have finally managed to become a member of the 9th level club! YES! Flame Strike and RAISE DEAD! I was wondering what rank everyone else is; If most of you are well on your way to lvl 10, I should probably do a little more catching up before the New Year. Right now I'm at the beginning of 9.0. Could everyone else post their exact level and rank as it stands now? Thanks!))

ELRON
12-31-2007, 12:37 PM
((L 9.1 rank 42 here. Just shy on earning next action point))

S1gma
01-02-2008, 08:51 AM
((a very early 9.2))

knight2k
01-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Sorry to say this, but I will be leaving the game so you will need to find a replacement for Mez. It was a pleasure playing with you all, but I really can't justify paying for a game I only play once a week. I really love DDO, but the lack of content and player base is just too much for me. I hope you all will enjoy the game for a long time, but I will move on to other games or back to EQ2.

Once again it was much fun questing with your little troupe. =)

Mez

Prain
01-07-2008, 06:30 PM
((We are sorry to see you go, But I understand completely! It was great running with you. We will all raise a glass of sparkling cider for your honor in the Ever Full tonight!

Best of Luck!))

S1gma
01-07-2008, 06:46 PM
NNNNNOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! :eek::(

(( While Reap calms down, let me step inand say it was a pleasure to have you along. Good luck and look us up if you ever decide to return. Oh ... and can I have yer boots? ;) JK ))

S1gma
01-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Well, at least if you're around level 9 :rolleyes: !!

Unfortunately for us, :( we have lost our good friend Mezmerelda Hexx, a competent adventurer and accomplished bard.

In order to fill the void, we seek to add a member to our ranks. You can see my first post in this thread for details.

We are very easy going. One of our very few restrictions is that the character that joins this team is to be dedicated to the team, ie no using that character at other times. (Just to make sure we all level together pretty much.)

We do have two clerics, so another is really not necessary. We also currently have a Sorc, a Barb/rogue, and a Ranger/Rogue. We would ideally like to add another bard, another tank, a wiz, or a Pally. However, we encourage you to bring whatever character you want to use.

Check it out, and contact (PM) S1gma or Prain, or send a tell to Reapent or Baenadal.

ELRON
01-09-2008, 08:28 PM
While browsing posters on the walls in the Harbor, I noticed a particularly intriguing WANTED poster. It seems a Hafling Ghost Whisperer had been arrested by the guard for cheating clients who were seeking to speak with departed loved ones. Alas, the Hafling escaped custody. There is a reward offered. If you want more information, seek out a poster entitled:

((Wait for it ...

Small Medium at Large
:)

Kagul

(( perhaps I should trade in my current headgear for a paperbag with eyeholes....:rolleyes:) . Yeah, that's the ticket. Kagul, Stormreaches best-known Unknown Ranger/Rogue/Comedian?))

S1gma
01-13-2008, 11:27 AM
heh, he, heh... I gotta, heh, I gotta, he heh, I gotta tell ya! Wait , Hey, JP Morgan, was that you, what didja think of our unknown uhhh, our uh unknown, ahhh , Why'd ya gong 'im JP! Or was it you Jamie Farr?

S1gma
01-15-2008, 09:42 PM
Apparently as much as Elron likes to regale us with his unknown humour, Reapent, once good 'n aled-up, likes to perform karaoke. (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=1517951#post1517951Look here to see what I mean.)

ELRON
01-21-2008, 06:09 PM
I fear that your are no finer a bard than I a comedian. :p

Perhaps I should seek out another bag....

((Seriously though, I did like your post. Quite clever, and original. Hmmm, now thats a thought perhaps I should try to write my own material and leave my current material for composting...))

S1gma
01-24-2008, 07:40 PM
I'll reply here to your post from the main guild thread, since the discussion really doesn't entail the other teams...

1/ If we get any bites, and they need to level, I'll be sure to mention you.

2&3/ Yes, I think we could redo some lower level quests to gather strength, and yes we should come up with a list of quests that we need done. BUT: I am not sure how often everyone checks in here, and this may just have to be an approach we take rather than a thread. Also, I'm sure Baenadal at least doesn't seem real interested in redoing things we have already done, and I can't say I blame him. Perhaps though, if we were to redo things for a specific reason, that would make sense. For example I know Moranda missed The Pit. Maybe we can try that on a harder difficulty setting. (Although as I recall Mez's expertise there was invaluable!) Kagul and I have pretty much everything done up to our level. I'm guessing you have a few holes in your quest list. Maybe the most pertinent thing would be for you to suggest some of the things you don't have filled in, RP a reason why you need to visit there, whatever. I'm game to try anything, so I'll go along. Especially, I think, it's good for us to start out the night with something we know we can finish and then maybe move on to something harder.

The other reason to redo some quests may be an RP reason, or if someone is looking for a particular loot item. At our level, though, we need to be doing things as hard as we can in order to make the XP gains worth it. These toons aren't on that often so we do need to make the most of it if we want them to continue to level up.

What does anyone else think, eh?

See you Monday!

ELRON
01-26-2008, 11:05 AM
to be righted. There are some quests below our level that I just enjoy doing and have not repeated often enough to be tired of them or even remeber them. For instance, I have only done Stormcleave once ever. This keeps the quest with a new feeling for me. Most quests 6ish and beyond fall into this category with me.

I tend not to speak up during the decision process on what we should do in a given evening, but I am pretty well aligned with Reapents thoughts during the discussions it seems.

I am not so sure that we will gain sufficient power even with an additional level to seriously turn the tide in some of the quests we are doing. Another team member will be a greater asset, but even then we will struggle (hope we get some nibbles to Reapent's post). I think that the biggest limitation we face is also what makes it the most fun. Since we are not intimately familiar with the quests, we do not necessarily have the right strategy the first time. Is there a hidden ambush we should prepare for, should we rush in and kill quickly or draw them out, where is the @#$%%^ shrine, etc? Occasionally, we may be able to scout ahead a bit and get a better feel what what lay ahead, but this can become rather time consuming and may well fail to provide the information we need in any event. At each encounter, we take our best guess at the right strategy and if that is not the best, the heroes fall where they may. Compared to quests earlier in the game, death comes quickly to the unprepared. Seems to me we should expect our fair share of failures as we "learn" how to deal with the encounters in a quest.

Kagul

S1gma
01-26-2008, 11:21 PM
How true. Excellent points!

(especially the part about agreeing with me! ;) )

Maxwell1380
01-28-2008, 12:13 PM
Hi I have a level 7/2 fighter/rogue named Voxin. He's a warforged if that matters. I can be on monday nights no prob.

S1gma
01-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Friends,

A few of us have had the opportunity to meet a fine Warforged known as Voxin. After some dicussion with him, it appears he has a friend who is quite interested in joing us. His friend however, is very young, and needs to gain some experience before he is fit to tread where we venture. Voxin will be joining us temporarily, as we could use the additional man,er... being-power for the next few weeks. His friend will be along shortly I presume. Welcome Voxin! And I will see you all soon.

(( Voxin will be rolling up an alt to dedicate to our group. I'm sure he will post here, so once he tells us the name, put him in your friends list and help him to level if you see him. In the meantime, I think we all agree, we can use the sixth slot filled by Vox, until his alt is high enough. ))

relik_arkane
01-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Hey, I don't check forums often enough but here goes:

1 - welcome Voxin, was great meeting with you and running through a couple of the catch up quests Luthour needed.

2 - in my opinion, some of the mid level quests do merit second visits as they provide not only decent exp and loot, but excellent tests to our teamwork. This is especially true if we run them the second time on a higher difficulty setting. Luthour is game for whichever quest we choose to hear the call for but does of course favor the opportunity to incinerate undead ; )

3 - in 2 weeks we are scheduled to run our first raid with the other Monday night team. We should be able to get to 10th level by that time to have the best chances of success in that raid. (It is a level 10 quest) If at least a few of us get there, we should stand a much better chance of success.

4 - ~frowns~ alright, I screwed up. I feel like a total heel about it too, really sorry guys it was an honest mistake. Tonite I was running catch up quests on Luthour and took a break to put my children to bed. When I returned I forgot what I was doing and thought I was running my Sorc on Ghallanda. To make a long story short... I failed to realize this mistake until i miscast the spell in my #8 slot (I keep all my arcane spell casting bars as similar as possible to avoid miscasting). When I saw the effect for halt undead I realized my err. (my Sorc on Ghallanda doesn't have halt undead). By then the group was 80% complete with Xorian Cipher. (which we did finish and I can say with 100% certainty that INT IS required to complete the quest, also the quest is alot of fun and this was the second time I have done it ever)

5 - Here is the biggest dilemma: In one of the end chests Luthour pulled Chaosgarde... a rare and very nice pair of gauntlets. I will leave it up to the group what to do with them. The following options come to mind:
a) drop them, effectively removing / destroying them permanently. b) give them to the party member whom they will help the most (Lawful requirement btw) c) sell them on AH to finance the party (I'd suggest we split 1/3 to each cleric for healing wands and rez scrolls, the remaining 1/3 between the other 3 members for wands, pots and equipment upgrades. ((there were 3 pairs of these gauntlets on AH tonite for 1 to 1.5 mil each - buyout price))

Alright, sincerest apologies once again and I will look forward to hearing what the party thinks
~Luthour

leozelig
01-30-2008, 11:55 PM
MNGNers,

Sorry to interject as I have defected to the PST team, BUT I have been following some of your discussion. I'm sure I don't understand all the issues you're talking about with your group, but I personally don't think there is any harm in repeating quests for fun, even as a RP group. More importantly, I'm not sure there is enough xp in this game to do every quest once (often on normal) and continue leveling, especially once you hit level 8-10. So pick a fun quest, or one with good xp, or good end rewards, or whatever, and repeat it on hard.

Just my unsolicited take on the subject... :p

5 - Here is the biggest dilemma: In one of the end chests Luthour pulled Chaosgarde... a rare and very nice pair of gauntlets. I will leave it up to the group what to do with them. The following options come to mind:
a) drop them, effectively removing / destroying them permanently. b) give them to the party member whom they will help the most (Lawful requirement btw) c) sell them on AH to finance the party (I'd suggest we split 1/3 to each cleric for healing wands and rez scrolls, the remaining 1/3 between the other 3 members for wands, pots and equipment upgrades. ((there were 3 pairs of these gauntlets on AH tonite for 1 to 1.5 mil each - buyout price))

For the love of god, let the boy keep the gauntlets! :D

relik_arkane
01-31-2008, 04:20 PM
LMAO!!! to be honest, I cannot use the gauntlets as I am not Lawful in alignment and my UMD is insufficient. Appreciate the sincerity of your comment though!!!

ELRON
02-01-2008, 06:37 PM
There is something ... unnatural about Warforged. I am not inclined to trust bits of wood and metal that have been animated by magicks of various sorts. It is all to similar to the undead that haunt Stormreach for my tastes. But, for the moment, I will put my trust in Reapent's wisdom and instincts in such manners and let your actions speak for your character.

(Above is in keeping with my character. OOC: Welcome aboard. Look forward to venturing with you Mondays. :) Be warned though I have been known to bring pain to my fellows through the liberal application of well-worn jokes that were of questionable, but clean, humor when first inscribed on dimly lit cavern walls).

Kagul

relik_arkane
02-03-2008, 09:14 AM
Hey all, just an update... I had the opportunity to run with Voxin's new toon Truet this weekend. (lvl 2 Human Wizard) Was a good run and we had a good time. I gave him a list of my low level ungrouped toons on sarlona to assist as he needs. So I will run either Heironeus (lvl 2 cleric/lvl 1 sorc) or Aereg (lvl 5 bard) with him as needed. He also introduced me to one of his r/l friends (lvl 2 Fighter)that may wish to join the guild and I suggested he read the forums for our rules and suchforth.
Good Gaming all!
~Luthour

S1gma
02-03-2008, 03:24 PM
muaha hahah ahahaaaa

Okay where'd that come from? So anyway, if we wanna go from level 9's to level 10's in one three hour session, we are gonna have to choose wisely. Dieing would be less than optimal. (I know, the xp debt thingy has changed, whatever, we still need to drag our butts thru to victory on several good xp quests in a short (for us) amount of time to succeed.)

I would suggest that we look into doing Gwylan's Stand, Stormcleave, and/or Delera's on hard and/or elite. Those all give decent XP, we've been there before, and we ought to be able to get them done. Savvy?

For anyone not from our group reading this.... have you any other suggestions for a level 9 group, looking to make level 10 in three hours, without actually Zerging?

See you all Monday night!

ELRON
02-03-2008, 03:41 PM
I will put faith in the wise counsel of Reapent, though I am a bit concerned of this talk of completing these on Elite. Perhaps if we would choose an Quest to do on Elite, we should aim a bit lower????

(Cautious but not caowardly),

Kagul

relik_arkane
02-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Aye, Kagul's thoughts are wise and well placed as are Reapent's... I do agree that we can achieve a level within the normal 3 hour session (at least 3 to 4 of us would be an achievable goal). We could always attempt an extra day, the other mon nite group has already done so in preparation of the upcoming raid. Luthour will be level 10 by the raid, he is a paultry 5k away after running with that group one nite when they needed a 6th (caught up several quests I was missing on our list although they were re-visits for that group on a higher difficulty = netted about 20k exp and none were longer than medium). Their style of teamwork is similar to ours but their pace is perhaps a bit faster. I believe our 2 groups will compliment one another nicely. I think our best chance of achieving the exp we require would be medium quests on harder difficulties but longer ones on normal. Perhaps a mix of the two? Say maybe choose one longer one and have a list of medium ones we can knock off as time permits? I bet we could do Gwylan's, Stormcleave and another medium in a 3 hour session. Say maybe 25k - 30k exp? My figures may be off... just shooting from the hip ; )
~Luthour

relik_arkane
02-25-2008, 04:12 PM
I was running my floater Heironeus over the weekend and had the chance to chat with Voxin (he messaged me under one of his alts). He has decided to dedicate Voxin to our group permanently.

S1gma
03-16-2008, 08:59 PM
I have updated the initial post, to reflect current party makeup. Please PM me with corrections.

If any prospective new members are interested, please post here, PM me, see one of us in game, whatever.

We seek at least one like minded member to join our dedicated team. See the first post for a description. We had recently lost a good Bard, and are feeling the loss. While we miss the teammate much, we also miss the balance and abilities brought by the build. We have never partied with a Pally, that might be fun, too. The best build we need, though, is whatever YOU want to do! We try to be smart about what we do, and how we play, but we are NOT min/maxers, we do not judge your build or anyone's. We work on the best solutions for the task at hand with what and who we have. So come on in, the water's fine!

And with that, I also must add that I am afraid I cannot be on for our regular schedule this Monday (3/16). It is my sister's birthday and we will be celebrating at her house. Of course, it doesn't hurt that it is also St. Patricks Day for our Irish side of the family! :D So if I do happen to be on late at night Monday, and it seems I'm walkin a lil crooked-like, you'll know why!

See you next week!

StrikerDroid
04-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Hello friends we have been discussing tatics for next week on our thread.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=87179&page=11

There is a link to the page that we have started talking. You are all welcome to come give your own advice or just plain chat.

relik_arkane
05-03-2008, 11:26 PM
yes tactics would be good ~chuckles~ look forward to another shot at that bif lizard! btw I believe Milbrae would like to join again to fill out the raid : )

ELRON
05-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Alas, other affairs will require my full attention this coming Monday. I should be able to rejoin the hunt the following week. Until then, good hunting to my comrades.

Kagul

relik_arkane
05-10-2008, 10:31 AM
alright, some time off from von to pursue other beasties, muhahahaaaa. I do look forward to another crack at her and know we will be triumphant next time!!!
~Luthour

Prain
05-20-2008, 06:44 PM
My Friends, my apologies for missing our arranged meeting yesterday eve. The whim of the Undying is certainly not to be questioned in this case, but it is my hope that my glorious ancestors will allow me to resume our good work in Stormreach next week. Until then, may the Court protect you!

((My computer wouldn't start at all on Monday. I spent a few hours futzing with it to no avail. I think the old girl has finally spun her last fan.... Luckily, I just got a fancy-ish new laptop for work, so hopefully ddo will run on that... I'll let you all know if I still haven't found a way back into the game by next week....))

Prain
05-26-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi everyone, the other group wants to try VON again tonight. Is everyone going to be online tonight? I know it is a holiday...

Prain
06-09-2008, 08:04 PM
Hey Guys, trying to log on now.... I had a virus that took a while to clear up and now I am stuck updating :mad:

Hawkeyekck86
06-10-2008, 02:15 PM
I posted this on the other thread I started, but I thought I should put it on your thread too. I woudl love to join if you wouldn't mind the wait ( starting a new character). Please let me know if you are still looking for someone. Thanks.

Prain
06-12-2008, 10:10 AM
Greetings friend. The will of the Undying has seen fit to send me far from the faire shores of Aerani to this dung heap of a city. I am eager to dispatch my charges and return to my homeland, by my Ancestor's honor! In this endeavor I may find need of your assistance. I can promise you a hefty reward for your troubles... and the great honor of serving as the hand of those wise beyond your--indeed, even my--understanding: The Undying Court!. Now let me introduce you to my other hirelin--er, companions.....

((Hey Hawkeyekck86! We are still looking for one more member and would be glad to add you to our merry band. What sort of character were you thinking of? Right now we have 2 clerics,sorcerer,ranger/rouge and a barbarian. I think a wizard or barbarian would be swell, but we're open to whatever class you'd like to play. Now would be a good time to catch up level-wise, since I think we won't be making much further progress this summer because of people's vacations and stuff. If you can make it online Monday night, send a tell to Baenadal or Reapent and we can talk. Everyone is 11th level now, so that's a long way to go for a new character I guess.... But we're happy to assist with that too if we can))

ELRON
07-08-2008, 06:33 PM
I will be leaving for a short expedition to a far away land to the South call Flor-Ida to seek the fabled Fountain of Youth this week and will not be in Stormreach this Monday eve. I will be returning for the following Monday and look forward to continuing our exploration of the Restless Isles.

By the way, I did a bit more scouting on the Isles and finally managed to work out the locking mechanism on that chest that baffled me earlier ((took an 18 +34 to get it to pop it)).

I think that we were close to our first objective at the end of the night when we came upon the wildmen encampment. As I recall, the wildmen were one possible source of hte relic pieces we seek and these were the first we came across not enslaved by the Ogres.

I also discovered an encampment of Scorrow. They nearly got me in an ambush, but I managed to escape back underground.

On a last note, upon examining my equipment it appears that the Ogre wizards favor fireballs and lightening magicks to attack their foe. Also, I noticed that the wildman slaves did not attack until attacked. Perhaps we could use this to our advantage in our next foray.

Good Hunting in my absence.

Kagul

((On a final note, though expensive with little profit at the end of the night, it was most enjoyable exploring a land totally unknown to any of use and sorting out where to go and what to do. Defintely why I keep coming back for more :) :) :) See y'all in two weeks. ))

relik_arkane
07-14-2008, 03:55 PM
My friends, I have returned to Stormreach after conference in Angbahd and look forward to renewing our explorations. It was a productive and enjoyable excursion but I have grown weary of leisure and pampering, time for some wonderous trouble we always seem to find. ~gryns~ see you all soon as our annointed hour approaches! ((woot, exploring new areas is one of my most favorite parts of the game, look forward to it!))

Prain
07-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Hello Everyone, The will of the Court has sent me on an errand that leads me away from your companionship this eve. My humblest apologies for this, and I hope to see you all well and alive next week!

Prain
08-18-2008, 06:04 PM
Sadly I will be called away tonight. I believe I saw a post on another thread saying Luthour might be out tonight as well. Happy hunting without me! I shall return next week!

Varr
08-18-2008, 06:18 PM
I would be very interested in taking the 6th spot in your group. Im home by 8:10 est from work and could play all night. I have rolled a level 8 battle sorc (wf) on Sarlona and have come here looking for dedicated team/rp work. I can schedule other hours for mondays going forward but would like to be considered for this group. I have voice chat, and am an old pnp'er.

Prain
08-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Hey Var! Sounds good to us! A few of our members (me included) aren't able to play this week, but I believe Reapent will be in game tonight. If you are on send him a tell and he can tell you about the team and invite you to the guild if you want. Maybe I'll see you next week?

Varr
08-18-2008, 07:21 PM
Ahh......I had thought I had missed ya. Ill try reapent.

thalion
08-19-2008, 02:04 PM
I had the fortune to meet the Golden Trimmed Warforged... I found the fine sentient being to be very competent.
-Theft

Varr
08-19-2008, 02:29 PM
New friends aquired.........new home for Varrr! I enjoyed greatly throwing down the evil clerics and their minions inhabiting Sorrowdusk Isle. I am looking forward to meeting both of the party that were on holiday this coming Monday. I shall grow into the group a bit with some training this week so I can better deflect trouble from the front.

Varr
08-25-2008, 03:41 PM
Moved to Varrr's Journal

Varr
08-26-2008, 10:46 AM
Moved to Varrr's Journal

S1gma
08-28-2008, 10:03 AM
I think we may 'ave found us a krana, crono, chronacaler-er, ahhhh one-a dose guys dat write stories an stuff down!
Indeed, our exploits this week proved much more fruitful, with all of us there to assist. One more good push and we will be ready to challenge tha Demon Queen 'erself! ((we should alert our friends))

/Reapent lowers his voice, and whispers to Varrr, barely audible, but clear enough for the Warforged to understand: redemption is not about somethin ye may find one day. If ye be lookin to cross a finish line, wid yer past behind ye, and redemption on teh udder side, ye be hurtin yerself fer a long time. Redemption, my friend, comes not at the finish line in one big swoop, but rather it comes a little bit every day, every hour, along the way; it is the journey that brings the redemption, not the end of the day. I should know, I ..... bah never ye mind aboot that!

cshachta73
08-29-2008, 07:40 PM
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Sorry, friends I'm going to have to hang up the battle axe for the next couple of nights. Sept. 1 is 1st wedding anniversary (good thing I remembered, or you'd see my head on a spike at the top of the Mencherian Desert hills and Sept 8th I'll be sipping margarita's in Ataraxia's Haven err.. I mean Peurto Vallarta.

I'll be back hacking and slashing on the 15th! Until then may the treasure be plenty!

Godspeed,

Moranda

S1gma
09-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Well, I may be here tonight, but I may not be!
It's Mo's Anniversary, and I thought I would celebrate also! Any reason is a good reason!
Actually, though, my wife has us going to her friends house for a BBQ, from which I may or may not return in time. I probably will, but perhaps not early enough for our normal start time.

Anyhoo, I will try to be in late, or I will see you next week.

If anyone speaks to the guild members from the other Monday night team (ahem, Luth?) see if late Sept works for them for the Demon Queen. If everyone's schedule agrees, we can be ready on the 15th, raid on the 22nd.

Happy Anniversary, Mo (and Mrs. Mo), and have a good trip next week (I'm so jealous).

Varr
09-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Moved ot Varrr's Journal

Uamhas
09-08-2008, 03:10 AM
Varr... I never knew.... *goes back to lurking*

Prain
09-08-2008, 06:13 PM
I am drawn away tonight by my duties to the Court, and shall not be able to meet up with you young ones. I expect this journey will keep me away next week as well. Stay well and may the Undying watch over you until my return!

((I've done all the quests for that demon raid thing so feel free to do those in my absence, or even the raid if it comes up! Don't hold back on my account....))

relik_arkane
09-15-2008, 04:30 PM
~observes Varrr from across the field, whispering to himself in thought~ hmmm, I had heard of such warforged before yet this new companion seems even more... unique than I'd anticipated. ~scratches his chin, forefinger firmly rubbing his right temple, he continues~ Stoic and fearless for sure, a common trait of the Forged, yet his awareness definately marks him as more. ~reclines further and presses onward in the thich leather bound tome across his lap. He reads for perhaps 20 minutes then sighs softly as reagents are drawn from impossibly deep pockets of his fine silken robe. Whispering in hushed tones, more to steady his will than to avoid attention are breathed out in a hiss~ Come Andrazzus, I bid you to my side yet again... Your reward is at hand as is your task. ~blue smoke seeps from within one pocket as the ingredients are consumed into themselves. The sorceror reclines further, orbs narrowing dangerously. One hand rests securely with his components the other balancing a small vial of a dusky red substance that can only be ichor of some fell beast. Speaks firmly with a slight growl to his tone.~ Come Andrazzus, you know it is ill advised to keep me waiting. ~a small violet hued humonculous peers outward then slowly retracts himself from the mage's pocket. He speaks in halting common, his manner clearly a combination of fear and anxiety.~ Please Master Luthour, I do not seek your wrath...
((to be continued later... perhaps))

Prain
09-22-2008, 09:45 AM
Dearest Comrades,

It is with happy heart that I write to you all, to announce that my prayers have finally been answered, and the Undying Court, in its infinite wisdom and benevolence has summoned be back to fair, fair Aeranal to serve as the page for my most noble ancestor Gatarathnea Sollegond, who will be ascending to the Court and take up the mantle of the Deathless when the Spring blossoms next come! Although I will certainly not miss this forsaken scrap of rock that my ancestors rightly fled so many eons ago, I shall still hold fond memories of the associates--and yes, even friends--among the lesser races that I have met while serving my holy masters' will here in Stormreach. Please know that I believe you all to be shining and heroic examples of your kind, and that long after the brief spark of your short life has been snuffed, I will still sing your praises and remember your deeds in the hallowed halls of Shae Mordai. Indeed, I can think of no greater honor! Farewell, and know that you walk with the blessing of the Deathless.

written, signed and sealed by

Baenadal Sollegond,
Page to Gatarathnea Sollegond,
Deathless Champion Elect,
Civil Flight of the Lower Undying Court,

en route to Taer Senedal

((Hey everybody, it has been a great couple of years with you all, but I've finally been loured away from DDO by the new MMO Warhammer Online. Unfortunately I don't have enough free time to play 2 MMOs, so I am going to have to leave you all for now. Best of luck and I hope you all have many more fine adventures! If any of you are playing Warhammer or want to check it out, you should check out my guild, the Lost Guard of Tor Anroc (http://toranroc.com), or say hi to me in game (I'm playing a High Elf named Uanmaar on the Phoenix Throne server, and he's a much nicer chap that Baenadal ever was for sure!). I'll still be able to get PMs on this forum too, if you want to say hi every, and I will probably keep my DDO account open for a little while longer in case things go south with WAR, but I understand if you need to remove me from the guild list... Thanks again for all the fun times! Maybe someday we shall raise our swords together again?))

cshachta73
12-15-2008, 10:32 AM
Hi Everyone:

Well this apartment move has been one hell of a battle. Finally done, but everything is still in pieces so I won't be able to make it to stormreach tonight. I'll be back in fighting form next Monday!!

Until then my friends...

Moranda

ELRON
12-22-2008, 01:36 PM
I fear I will be a bit late this evening due to a Festivult concert featuring a young lad very close to me (my son). I should be no more than 30 minutes late. I will stock up on haste potions to quicken my travels from the concert hall to Stormreach.

Kagul

PS. (A member of the PD guild I venture may be looking us up this evening as well. He is intereted a grouping with fellow adventureers that enjoy a thorough and thoughtful approach to adventuring. I do not have his alts name but he may inquire after Kagul or Reapent.)

S1gma
03-09-2009, 05:12 PM
If anyone remembers to check here before tonight...

Please let everyone know I will not be home in time to get on until at best 9pm EST, perhaps not at all:(

If the other Monday nighters ask about a reschedule for the raid, anytime is fine for me. And if you are looking for something to do, Ramaul needs to go thru the DQ pre-raid still.

Be well, and I will see you next week.

ELRON
03-10-2009, 07:11 PM
but we managed. We did not discuss the raid with the other group. Be looking for you next week. :)

Kagul

S1gma
03-31-2009, 08:24 PM
that was an unfortunate occurrence fer our team last night!

We shall make up for it next Monday and kill everything twice!

As a reminder for anyone interested, we have a spot open for our Monday night Dedicated Team. (Light RP, no twink, dedicated character, no metagaming.) I'll have to update the first post, as I believe we are in the level range of 13-14 now.

Any takers, see Reapent on Monday night just before 8pm EST.

cshachta73
04-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Hi Everyone:

We've moved into the new place but the computer is still in pieces and I have a limited broadband connection. I'll be back in fighting form next Monday!

Thanks!

Moranda

jettmorrison
08-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Ramaul will be MIA this evening as his commander must work late tonight..darn!!!

Kill some stuff for him will ya?

Rastafariel
08-17-2009, 02:20 PM
[If any of you guys are on and are looking for a new RPers - Im looking for a guild... Send Syngyn a tell in game and we can hook up - or reply to me here =-) Thanks.]

ELRON
08-21-2009, 09:26 PM
((We usually begin Monday nights at 8 PM EST. Monday, August 24 our team will be missing its leader, Reapent, but should be back in full force on teh 31st. Drop by and say hi if you like. RP is light and the group focuses on having fun. No spoilers or twinking of loot, though we do share freely within our group to help out. Look for Reapent (our wise, if short, leader), Kagul, Moranda, Ramaul or Luthour)))

Kagul

Dozen_Black_Roses
08-24-2009, 04:13 PM
Im posting this on Luthour's behalf, his computer is on the fritz and he will not be on tonight. Hopefully it's something minor, awaiting a computer person to come over.

S1gma
08-30-2009, 02:39 PM
JIC anyone is unaware, and yet checks this thread..... It seems our Monday night session will be "experiencing operating difficulties, please stand by."

Sorry to say we will have to skip this week, but I look forward to next week. (Labor Day, here in the US) I will be on then in any case.

And yes we are still interested in recruiting an additional member. Level 15ish, if you're in need of a static home on Monday Nights.

S1gma
08-30-2009, 02:44 PM
It seems the OP in this thread is a bit dated. Here is the most current info.

If you are looking for a static guild, are in the level 14-15 range, and are available Monday Nights from 8-11pm EST, then do we have a job for you:

The INfamous MNGN Team of the Dedicated Teams (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=601791) Guild is currently seeking a new member.

The Dedicated Teams Guild is an Umbrella Guild for each dedicated team, and the name describes the basic tenet: the character that joins the guild/team is dedicated to that team. Any other specific rules are left to each team.

The MNGN Team rules are few:

1/ We are a light RP group. Light RP at the most basic for us is: no metagaming.
Act as your character would, not as you would. Don't bring your knowledge
from previous experience to this characters decision making in a quest.

2/ The characters we use here are dedicated to this group.
(Off schedule play is allowed for catch-up purposes.)

3/ No twinking. AH/broker purchases are fine, so long as the Plat is your own.

4/ No rushing. We don't need to dawdle unnecessarily, and can move quick when
it is appropriate, but generally we explore and do not zerg.

We gather Monday nights from 8-11pm EST.
RP and backstories are encouraged. We play as a team, share the loot, and have fun. No drama.

We seek like-minded, mature (in action, not necessarily age) individuals to join us.
We are currently in the Level 14-15 range. The current party is listed below, but we will not choose your class for you. Play what you like!
(Although we would like to add a bard?)

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Current Team Makeup: (( Please PM me with corrections guys ))
Healers:
Reapent Calvin'efiver, Cleric/Ranger 14/1, Protector and pieces picker-upper
Tough guys:
Moranda Stonehammer, Barbarian/Rogue 9/5, The fiercest of warriors, but do not underestimate her finesse, or she will cut you down from behind, before you even hear her coming!
Ramaul, Fighter 14, newest addition and aggro magnet
Jack of all trades:
Kagul, Barb/Ranger/Rogue 1/8/5, The ultimate survivor, he continues to outwit and outlast every adversary.
Caster
Luthour, Sorcerer 15, of well-known acclaim, he has regained his skills and power, if not his memories... and certainly his place in lore

We meet just before 8pm, Monday. See Reapent for an invite. Don't let level stop you, we can redo lower level quests to bring you up if need be, or you can stop in for a chat, and bring your character up to speed in between Mondays.

cshachta73
08-31-2009, 07:49 PM
Sucks the update is today, but anyways, I'll be ready for hacking/slashing next week!

Moranda

ELRON
09-08-2009, 08:22 PM
I was tending my wuonds from a latest expedition, and I overheard another group of adventurers talking about how much tougher things seem to have gotten recently. Perhaps our experience during our last outing is due in part to the wrath of hte gods above/ I will leave it for those wiser than I to divine the answer. In the meantime, now that I have bandaged my wounds, I must begin repairs on my equipment or it will surely fail me on my next adventure.

((See posts on forums about coding error with sclae of quests. Not 100% clear to me how this would have made it tougher than expected on us Monday, but I will elect to blame our wipe on the difficulty sclaing issue I have sene discussed. Easier on my ego. :p ))

Kagul