PDA

View Full Version : Soloed...Reaver's Fate

wizzy_catt
08-09-2007, 11:54 PM
;););););););););););););););););););););););););)

(DMText): An intrepid party of adventurers led by wizgoddess
has thwarted the Stormreaver's plans and saved Xen'drik from
destruction at the hands of the Dragons of Argonnessen.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

send a tell in game for screenshots.
of course squelched persons wont get to see them ;)

first WIZARD to solo it (if im wrong correct me, other thread about solo was a sorcerer so i must be the first :cool: )

Jket
08-10-2007, 03:52 AM
no pics just DM text /rawr. Just kidding. Nicely done. I remember seeing all the failure texts on Riedra. Doh, glad to see you do it. I am not too worried about soloin myself cuz this raid sucks... its the new demon queen. /closes mouth

:rolleyes:
Grats,
Jket

adrinor
08-10-2007, 03:55 AM
Forum rules:

no pics = it didn't happen

If you did then congrats.

-Horrik

Quanefel
08-10-2007, 05:22 AM
Congrats! We just ran And the Dead Shall Rise and you kept spamming me that. lol Anyways, good job and catch you around another time.

Strakeln
08-10-2007, 10:08 AM
Forum rules:

no pics = it didn't happen

If you did then congrats.

-HorrikBah, that's BS. Last night I ran DQ with my Ranger *and* my mule (she kept getting in the 0+0 state when I went in with my ranger only). By the time I was done, I had recalled my mule. All I would have had to do was drop him from the party, take a screenshot, call it a solo run, and you'd never know the difference (my mule certainly didn't have any kills).

My point is, screenshots don't prove solo runs. With the help of guildies, I could get you a solo screenshot of any quest in the game, including the ones that cannot be solo'd. We either accept Wizgoddess' claim on good faith, or we do not.

Although, Wizgoddess, I think you are incorrect in claiming to be the first Wizard. Pretty sure the first person to solo it was a wizard, but of course the thread was lost to the Great Forum Nerf of '07. (The person was not on Riedra, can't remember what server though).

samhuinn
08-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Congrats Wiz, I know you've been working on this for awhile :)

Sagar1969
08-10-2007, 10:56 AM
My understanding was that 2 Sorcs and a 1 wiz had solo'ed it early on... I think two of the three were on European servers, one was ona US server (maybe other way around), but as someone said, with Forum Nerf 07, all of that was lost.

You are likley the first on any of the three combined servers though now known as Khyber.

Congrats!

Strakeln
08-10-2007, 11:42 AM
You are likley the first on any of the three combined servers though now known as Khyber.I believe that is correct. Oh, and gratz Wizzy, forgot to say so in my last post.

wizzy_catt
08-10-2007, 11:55 AM
My understanding was that 2 Sorcs and a 1 wiz had solo'ed it early on... I think two of the three were on European servers, one was ona US server (maybe other way around), but as someone said, with Forum Nerf 07, all of that was lost.

You are likley the first on any of the three combined servers though now known as Khyber.

Congrats!

2 of three were on US server. i did see a screen shot of a drow sorc soloed it and got 2 crapy raid loots. never seen the wizard thread, but i'll keep searching for it.

[edit]
found it. it was a drow wizard on mabar, oh well still i can claim im the first ELF WIZARD ever soloed it with crappy saves and spell dcs :rolleyes: 28 POINTS BUILD ROCKS!

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=116217

Yajerman01
08-10-2007, 12:03 PM
;););););););););););););););););););););););););)

(DMText): An intrepid party of adventurers led by wizgoddess
has thwarted the Stormreaver's plans and saved Xen'drik from
destruction at the hands of the Dragons of Argonnessen.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

send a tell in game for screenshots.
of course squelched persons wont get to see them ;)

first WIZARD to solo it (if im wrong correct me, other thread about solo was a sorcerer so i must be the first :cool: )

who cares.....More importantly, how many people did you bring in to reset the quest then boot them? Maybe not last night, but you certainly have done it enough prior to........

I agree with Jket, DQ im all for DQ loot!

Emili
08-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Congratz Cat!

... and yes I saw the screenshots you've sent me in tell last night. I'm proud of you not really for doing the raid solo itself, as I knew you could, but more for the commitment to it you kept. You said you were going to do it and you kept at it until you did.

... as for the rest of the responses, sometimes the game is not about the loot, in fact to me that's most the time, and should it ever become about the loot to me rather than the people then it's pretty much time to cancel my account.

wizzy_catt
08-10-2007, 12:06 PM
who cares.....More importantly, how many people did you bring in to reset the quest then boot them? Maybe not last night, but you certainly have done it enough prior to........

I agree with Jket, DQ im all for DQ loot!

4 runs last night. on the very last run 60pots, spent 120 cure mod pots total.

Vinos
08-10-2007, 01:10 PM
May be the 1st to solo it on Khyber. I know of 2 wizards on Fernia/ghallanda who have soloed it(myself included) Gratz. It's not easy. Uses alot of resources and you need to get lucky(disintigrate hurts).

Riot
08-10-2007, 01:16 PM

60 POTS?!?!?
Ouch...
My sense of efficiency just flared up......

For 60 pots you could of asked 4 clerics to join you.

This games going to hell.

Strakeln
08-10-2007, 01:38 PM
60 POTS?!?!?
Ouch...
My sense of efficiency just flared up......You should run with my Barbarian sometime. He has apparently mistaken potions for grog, and it takes a LOT of potions to get oneself drunk.

Vyr_Vandalous
08-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Not the First.

I know Fandis has soloed it first.

But the main thing i remember about you doing it last night was
being spammed with the readout... you did it over 20 times wizgoddess.

That is not the way to make fans on Khyber.

Cheerz!~

Zenix_Leviticus
08-10-2007, 03:15 PM
I don't think you annoyed people more than they would have been anyway.

I have seen most of Khyber's elite spam my screen over the last few months.
The message can be annoying, but what are you going to do?

I am pretty sure that Scorn from the Role Players solo'd it too a few weeks
ago. He also attempted it about 20-30 times before he got it.

I was happy for him when he solo'd it and I am happy for you!

Great Job!!

Don't listen to all of the elitest, nay-sayers, and haters!

You did it, so enjoy the moment!

Boldrin
08-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Congrats Wizzy, I thought Rollinlow was gonna beat you to it, but he hasn't run it in a while. Keep kickin butt!!!

Soul-Shaker
08-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Yep far from first on our server and overall. But gratz. PS: its to easy and only elite counts if on a caster :)

Boulderun
08-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Actually, annoying Vyr is a great way to make fans on Khyber. Keep up the good work!

muffinlad
08-10-2007, 05:01 PM
I think Thrashergwa did it too, as well as Scorn.

Still, it is a great accomplishment, well done!

Jaysensen
08-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Dont matter if youre first or not. Soloing it isnt something everyone can do. Congrats!

Side note: I am trading well for a +3 DEX tome. PM me if you solo and dont have a toon that can use it.

Vinos
08-10-2007, 07:52 PM
My wiz is a fairly low hp(160 unbuffed) drow. he has a 35 INT though :)

wizzy_catt
08-10-2007, 07:52 PM
May be the 1st to solo it on Khyber. I know of 2 wizards on Fernia/ghallanda who have soloed it(myself included) Gratz. It's not easy. Uses alot of resources and you need to get lucky(disintigrate hurts).

ooo yea especially rolling 1s! 3rd run rolled straight 1s 5 times in a row. disintegrate plus ball of lightning ouchy!
ur wizard is elf? not drow?

Soul-Shaker
08-10-2007, 11:15 PM

rofl mines 128 unbuff :(
stupid 28 pt human build for mobile spell casting b4 it was free :)

wizzy_catt
08-10-2007, 11:44 PM

134 hp

Hakushi
08-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Congrats Wizzy, very well done. I knew you would be able to complete it someday.

WilbyZ
08-11-2007, 01:39 AM
So solo'ing the Reaver is a Caster thing? ... or can a Cleric or Bard do it too?

Nexx
08-11-2007, 01:57 AM
I don't think I've ever heard of a Cleric or Bard attempting this yet? I could be wrong though. I'm sure anyone could do it just takes patients :rolleyes:

Vox
08-11-2007, 03:40 AM
I'm sure a bard could do it... not so sure about a cleric though. Not sure if he ever did and posted but I'd bet Animate did it on Aundair. I don't think Clerics have the Crowd Control for the ele's to do it.

Vox

Shade
08-11-2007, 03:50 AM
Um hardly the first anything, esp not on Khyber.

I know over 10 casters who solo it often, they've been doing it for months. 5+ of them either do it on wizards, or both sorcerers and wizards. Many are gimped 28 built builds, a few points of stats really doesn't make much difference.

Hell soul did it on his ranger before you did it..
Glad you had run doing it, but sorry its not a big deal anymore.

Solo it on a pure melee class and that will be a first. ( Ranger could count if you primarily use melee overall and aren't multiclass. )

And yea far as proof goes.. I have a SS of my barbarian killing DQ with no one else in the instance or party or on the kills list.. But it wasn't solo, had soemone tossing heal scrolls on me, but they died near the end and I finished her off but couldn't rez.

Still if your so proud you could take the time to show us a SS for fun.

wizzy_catt
08-11-2007, 04:26 AM
Um hardly the first anything, esp not on Khyber.

I know over 10 casters who solo it often, they've been doing it for months. 5+ of them either do it on wizards, or both sorcerers and wizards. Many are gimped 28 built builds, a few points of stats really doesn't make much difference.

Hell soul did it on his ranger before you did it..
Glad you had run doing it, but sorry its not a big deal anymore.

Solo it on a pure melee class and that will be a first. ( Ranger could count if you primarily use melee overall and aren't multiclass. )

And yea far as proof goes.. I have a SS of my barbarian killing DQ with no one else in the instance or party or on the kills list.. But it wasn't solo, had soemone tossing heal scrolls on me, but they died near the end and I finished her off but couldn't rez.

Still if your so proud you could take the time to show us a SS for fun.

give u a hint, remember what detective spoon said to sunny when he counted the stairs? yea thats right, 'keep that kinda s*** to urself.' i dont want to hear ur bs.

Tulsa_Doom
08-11-2007, 05:26 AM
Really no reason for it. Grats on a job well done. Dont ever be surprised though when in claiming to be first to do something you are mistaken. Especially post merge. Lots of good players from all servers. Grats again.

Hvymetal
08-11-2007, 06:09 AM
Honestly I don't even pay attention to the names that spam on the middle of my screen:)

But really gratz!!!!

wizzy_catt
08-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Really no reason for it. Grats on a job well done. Dont ever be surprised though when in claiming to be first to do something you are mistaken. Especially post merge. Lots of good players from all servers. Grats again.

yea read the first post? already said if im wrong correct me, but that doesnt mean u can post something harsh like the other person did.

Strakeln
08-11-2007, 11:53 AM
So solo'ing the Reaver is a Caster thing? ... or can a Cleric or Bard do it too?Yeah, I'm pretty sure both can. I was in there duoing - my sorc and Tija's cleric. I screwed up pretty early and ended up in the timeout box - well before all orbs were spinning. Tija made it to the puzzle but ran out of time. So it definitely seems possible to me.

Soul-Shaker
08-11-2007, 03:16 PM
Ive made 1 trial attempt with my my cleric solo but only had 40 secs left after killing him. Ill get it done though, just need to get a few more items and get some different timings mem'd as for a bard soloing it. Itd have to be a nice str bard with nice saves, evasion, ac, gear if going melee.

wizzy_catt
08-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Ive made 1 trial attempt with my my cleric solo but only had 40 secs left after killing him. Ill get it done though, just need to get a few more items and get some different timings mem'd as for a bard soloing it. Itd have to be a nice str bard with nice saves, evasion, ac, gear if going melee.

yea have to figure out a way to buy time though. must get reavr down to around 3-5% before he lighted all the orbs.

Soul-Shaker
08-11-2007, 04:23 PM
yea have to figure out a way to buy time though. must get reavr down to around 3-5% before he lighted all the orbs.

lol no you dont. You got lots of time after all lit. And you only really need about 1 min to do the puzzle. My ranger usually drops him from 90/80% to 7% all after lit before I go do the levers. A battle clr should be able to do the same, especially if they have a SoS. But Im doing it with a caster clr.

Riorik
08-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Trimming my post down a bit:

I'm actually a bit baffled that people post on the forums about this "accomplishment".

The technique that I believe is being used to do this - at best seems cheesy - it made me think about and old way of killing Velah.
At worst, it's an exploit - and further description falls under the "do not describe" policy by Turbine.

I will admit, I do find it ironic or even funny that yet again, the ever ingenious player has thwarted the designs of the Raid Designer(s) once more.
And, I see nothing wrong with testing a theory to try it out - however, for players that per at least one of the earlier posts are solo'ing it frequently,
just because you can doesn't mean you should.

nbhs275
08-11-2007, 10:01 PM
nice job wizzy. Although you arent the first, its still not an easy thing to do.

Im actually going to try and pull it off on my battle cleric and battle bard. I havent heard of a bard pulling it off yet. And to everyone saying they don't care, just dont read it. And don't post hate because someone else did something you cant.

Nuckin
08-12-2007, 05:45 AM
I love posts like these, and i would normally say grats to a big accomplishment like this but someone who uses like riork said exploits or stuff we cant talk about on here.

there is really only 2 ways to solo this thing or say u did.

1. Have a party help and make sure ur the only one to get kills and have them leave at the end.

2. Use and exploit

those are the only 2 ways and there is no way u can contest that, wizzy even showed us she used an exploit.

only using 60 cure MOD pots on a solo run in the reaver raid? lol yea right he can almost 1 hit casters there is no way u could have kept ur self healed with only pots let alone only 60 cure MOD! so say what u want but u used an exploit.

lol not sure y i even posted here lol i guess cuz i really dont like people that use exploits especially if they use them then brag about some huge accomplishment lol.

wizzy_catt
08-12-2007, 06:26 AM
I love posts like these, and i would normally say grats to a big accomplishment like this but someone who uses like riork said exploits or stuff we cant talk about on here.

1. Have a party help and make sure ur the only one to get kills and have them leave at the end.

2. Use and exploit

those are the only 2 ways and there is no way u can contest that, wizzy even showed us she used an exploit.

only using 60 cure MOD pots on a solo run in the reaver raid? lol yea right he can almost 1 hit casters there is no way u could have kept ur self healed with only pots let alone only 60 cure MOD! so say what u want but u used an exploit.

lol not sure y i even posted here lol i guess cuz i really dont like people that use exploits especially if they use them then brag about some huge accomplishment lol.

with -19str -8 dex and another -6 to hit...y not? hes not hitting that hard plus i have 40 ac and with stoneskin it doesnt hurt that much when blocking.

Torosar
08-12-2007, 07:51 AM
Nice job Cat, nice to see you succeed on something you put a lot of effort into doing.

Lets see you solo Mod 5 raid when it comes out.

It's just a shame i was there for it, otherwise id tell you i need a screenshot to believe you :P

Keep it up!

Toro

Strakeln
08-12-2007, 10:45 AM

2. Use and exploit

lol not sure y i even posted here lol i guess cuz i really dont like people that use exploits especially if they use them then brag about some huge accomplishment lol.While it certainly would be easier to use some form of exploit, it is far from necessary to successfully solo the quest. Use some creativity... such a debuff spells.

Mavnimo
08-12-2007, 04:43 PM

2. Use and exploit

ive solo'd the reaver on elite on my sorc. i ran around for 15 minutes or so with him and the elementals chasing me as i fod or pk the elementals. after the all 9 were lit i flew up hit the lever and came back. then proceeded to burn him down while flying.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/Mavnimo/soloreaverxpreport.jpg

someone always has a different way of doing a quest.

ps. grats but like soul said if its not elite it dont count :-)
pss good job keep trying elite

Riorik
08-12-2007, 06:02 PM
with -19str -8 dex and another -6 to hit...y not? hes not hitting that hard plus i have 40 ac and with stoneskin it doesnt hurt that much when blocking.

And yet the critical detail - the real reason all of the above works is omitted.

You do know that most of the strength debuffs don't stack with each other - you really can't get to -19 STR.

Nuckin
08-12-2007, 07:44 PM
ive solo'd the reaver on elite on my sorc. i ran around for 15 minutes or so with him and the elementals chasing me as i fod or pk the elementals. after the all 9 were lit i flew up hit the lever and came back. then proceeded to burn him down while flying.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/Mavnimo/soloreaverxpreport.jpg

someone always has a different way of doing a quest.

ps. grats but like soul said if its not elite it dont count :-)
pss good job keep trying elite

so u somehow ran around killing the elementals, while avoiding dmage from the giant along with the trip from the elementals while keeping urself healed from the reverse gravity and hits u take? lmao dont even try to tell me u did that especially on elite lmao.

not sure if the debuffs stack or not never tried it but i do know that the debuffs dont last forever they only last for a certain amount of time so that means u had to keep casting it, and like i said there is nothing u can do or say to get me to believe u did this without an exploit. the only way u could keep urself healed thru it solo wit 60 cure mod pots is if u had a certain spot to stand where u could take ur time healing which is an exploit.

Boulderun
08-12-2007, 09:19 PM
so u somehow ran around killing the elementals, while avoiding dmage from the giant along with the trip from the elementals while keeping urself healed from the reverse gravity and hits u take? lmao dont even try to tell me u did that especially on elite lmao.

not sure if the debuffs stack or not never tried it but i do know that the debuffs dont last forever they only last for a certain amount of time so that means u had to keep casting it, and like i said there is nothing u can do or say to get me to believe u did this without an exploit. the only way u could keep urself healed thru it solo wit 60 cure mod pots is if u had a certain spot to stand where u could take ur time healing which is an exploit.

Ray of Enfeeblement lasts 1 min/level. Bestow Curse is permanent. Exhaustion is permanent. Crushing Despair is 1 min/level. Shall I go on?

Maybe you should read up on your debuffs or hey, even actually try it before you let your mouth run away from you. It's hard to hear your expert opinion from all the way up there on that high horse.

Nexx
08-12-2007, 09:51 PM
This thread has completely turned around instead of congratulating Wizzy for a job well done we get too many people typing up a storm about so&so blah blah blah ... why not just leave it at "hey wizzy congrats, job well done" no need to flame others...:rolleyes:

Mavnimo
08-12-2007, 10:29 PM

yes i did, if u dont believe me i can invite u and u can watch me do it. elementals dont knock u down if u have the reaver charges. never said it was easy just that it can be done.

Nuckin
08-13-2007, 12:43 AM
Ray of Enfeeblement lasts 1 min/level. Bestow Curse is permanent. Exhaustion is permanent. Crushing Despair is 1 min/level. Shall I go on?

Maybe you should read up on your debuffs or hey, even actually try it before you let your mouth run away from you. It's hard to hear your expert opinion from all the way up there on that high horse.

lol like i said they last for a certain amount of time never said how long lol, and i have tried them have used waves of exhaustion and had it go away bout halfway thru the quest. not really sure where this rant came from lmao. was just sayin. hmm dont u think that its kinda funny how its been soloed sooo many times yet no one has or will post a vid of them doin it? cuz they use exploits.

I mean when rangers were soloin the queen i saw videos of the solo including a complete walkthru. lol

But sure lets get off the topic grats wizz maybe u didnt use an exploit and maybe u did. lol best of luck to ya

Shade
08-13-2007, 01:02 AM

Dude.. hes ****ing Mavnimo. If anyone has done it, he has. Tho I doubt he needs to. If the stormreaver was half smart he would /death soon as he saw mavnimo, hes a freaking sorcerer god. Most people acknoledge him as the best sorc on khyber, I know I do even tho my sorcerer has a bit better stats.

Some facts about Mavnimo:
Mavnimo is the reason why waldo is hiding.
Mavnim never runs out of spellpoints in any quest.
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Mavnimo allows to live.
Mavnimo once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger.
Mavnimo's doesn't roll dice, he just automattically gets 20 everytime.
If you spell Mavnimo in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
When Mavnimo talks, everybody listens. And dies.
Mavnimo can touch MC Hammer.
PK was nerfed because of Mavnimo, but it didn't matter for him because he always rolls 20s.
There is in fact an “I” in Mavnimo, but there is no “team”… not even close.
When Mavnimo bids on an item in the AH, it effects the entire server economy.
The pen is mighter than the sword, but only if the pen is held by Mavnimo.
Mavnimo doesn't play god. Playing is for children.

wizzy_catt
08-13-2007, 01:39 AM
This thread has completely turned around instead of congratulating Wizzy for a job well done we get too many people typing up a storm about so&so blah blah blah ... why not just leave it at "hey wizzy congrats, job well done" no need to flame others...:rolleyes:

GO NEXXI U TELL THEM!!

Boldrin
08-13-2007, 05:29 AM
All these people bashing wizzy have obviously never run with her, and are just jealous. She's one of the best casters out there, and she set her mind to doing this thing, failed tons of times trying and finally did it. Just becasue she doesn't give up and makes things happen doesn't mean she's exploiting. Would she have failed as many times as she did if she was exploiting?? I doubt it. So for the haters out there, get some skills and play your own toon to the best of your ability, Wizzy does :).

Ballonatic
08-13-2007, 06:47 AM
Some facts about Mavnimo:
Mavnimo is the reason why waldo is hiding.
Mavnim never runs out of spellpoints in any quest.
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Mavnimo allows to live.
Mavnimo once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger.
Mavnimo's doesn't roll dice, he just automattically gets 20 everytime.
If you spell Mavnimo in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
When Mavnimo talks, everybody listens. And dies.
Mavnimo can touch MC Hammer.
PK was nerfed because of Mavnimo, but it didn't matter for him because he always rolls 20s.
There is in fact an “I” in Mavnimo, but there is no “team”… not even close.
When Mavnimo bids on an item in the AH, it effects the entire server economy.
The pen is mighter than the sword, but only if the pen is held by Mavnimo.
Mavnimo doesn't play god. Playing is for children.

LMAO! That's some good stuff. Couldn't have said it better my friend :)

Hvymetal
08-13-2007, 11:58 AM
And yet the critical detail - the real reason all of the above works is omitted.

You do know that most of the strength debuffs don't stack with each other - you really can't get to -19 STR.
Maybe not as a caster but with weakening you certainly could.

Boulderun
08-13-2007, 12:07 PM
Maybe not as a caster but with weakening you certainly could.

Not against a purple named boss.

jayne
08-13-2007, 12:09 PM
now i know we dont get along that well, but I would just like to say. nice job, i couldnt do it;)

Jayne

Lufia
08-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Congrats wizzie on a triumphant victory over the jolly green giant :)

riexau
08-13-2007, 12:37 PM
Congrats - no easy task to solo him as a wiz. I should know - had to burn 3 majors on my wiz last time I solo'd him (didn't need healing resources though, gg wf wiz)

spongeblock
08-13-2007, 12:58 PM
I believe Margolie/Fernia was the 1st wizard to solo the reaver... I could be wrong... but it was the 1st time I saw a post and screenies... and Bornwinter has soloed on elite / wizard... never tryed soloing on elite on my sorc... but norm is easy ( no mana pots used 1800 sp ftw) :D but either way... gratz

Indrn_Fretgoop
08-13-2007, 02:12 PM
You have been reported.

Riorik
08-13-2007, 05:08 PM
You have been reported.

What does "Don't spam the switch" in the subject line mean anyways?

adrinor
08-13-2007, 06:05 PM
She most likely hit the switch more than needed.

Anyways if you can't solo the reaver then don't flame someone that has.

Congrats again Wizgoddess

-Horrik

Soul-Shaker
08-13-2007, 07:51 PM
For those not caster friendly. Rays of enfeeblement 1d6+7 (staff of arcane power), ray of exhaust, waves of fatigue, waves of exhaust all stack. Try it some time. Waves are permament till restored and rays have time limit but they last long enough.

PS stop spamming the lever.

wizzy_catt
08-13-2007, 07:55 PM
For those not caster friendly. Rays of enfeeblement 1d6+7 (staff of arcane power), ray of exhaust, waves of fatigue, waves of exhaust all stack. Try it some time. Waves are permament till restored and rays have time limit but they last long enough.

thank you!

wizzy_catt
08-13-2007, 07:57 PM
You have been reported.

hey ur signature contains profanity i should report u cuz it offended me.

Hafeal
08-13-2007, 08:11 PM
Congrats Wiz.

:)

Hakushi
08-13-2007, 11:47 PM
You have been reported.

I was online and playing when I saw the spam switch by Wizgoddess and... she wasn't even online. She was in a group doing a scales run with her paladin. Someone who don't like her just wanted to make her look bad with staying in the reaver in a group she was leader and turning the switch to leave a message with her name over and over.

Soul-Shaker
08-14-2007, 06:12 AM
I was online and playing when I saw the spam switch by Wizgoddess and... she wasn't even online. She was in a group doing a scales run with her paladin. Someone who don't like her just wanted to make her look bad with staying in the reaver in a group she was leader and turning the switch to leave a message with her name over and over.

Careful with this hakushi. Your saying that she let someone into her solo raid even though she said she solod it which means 1 of 2 things wrong.

wizzy_catt
08-14-2007, 06:30 AM
completely different days dont combine 2 runs into 1, they are 3 days difference. first time u see lots of messages was solo i pulled it many times, did not know it would send out that completion text. 3 days later i did it with 2 other friends just to show them how i did it, we were fooling around the lever just because the amazing luck i had. 2 trys on the puzzle. left with possibly 10 available messages to be sent out. but i dont think that is against the eula rule. so ur concern is not needed, i did solo it with no other peoples help at 11:45 pm on 08/09/07.

Careful with this hakushi. Your saying that she let someone into her solo raid even though she said she solod it which means 1 of 2 things wrong.

Hakushi
08-14-2007, 06:48 AM

What I said is about the raid of yesterday, when she was playing her pally and we still saw messages of wins with her name, the solo was 3 days earlier.