PDA

View Full Version : Venturing Virgins Persistent Role Play Group [Sarlona]

Rason
08-06-2007, 08:59 PM
We are looking for people on Sarlona who would like to try some light to heavy roleplaying (depending on mood) where we start off as level 1 characters in the Harbor and play the characters only within this persistent group.

The time for the session would be 7:30pm Friday night's, server time, which would be around 9:30 am Saturday East Coast Australian Time. This time is flexible yet to keep it accesible by Australians on the weekends.

We are newbie friendly and will be taking everything at a steady pace as to take in all parts of the quests.

For more details, look in the following thread and if you have questions, feel free to PM me or reply in the original thread below :)

Venturing Virgins Persistent Role Play Group (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=116863)

Tequila
08-07-2007, 02:56 PM
What date are you looking to start?

Rason
08-07-2007, 04:56 PM
This coming Friday, Ivress and I will be on at the said time in the thread on Sarlona's board :) If no one shows up, then so be it, otherwise we'll play!

Rason
08-08-2007, 07:44 PM
This coming Friday, Ivress and I will be on at the said time in the thread on Sarlona's board :) If no one shows up, then so be it, otherwise we'll play!

Depending how many aussies show their hands, we can make the time more Aussie friendly than a merger of the World vs Australia to try and make everyone happy.

Mica_Trapspringer
08-10-2007, 03:02 PM
PM sent.

Mica

Rason
08-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Group is now 6 people strong. We may start another party up one day if we have enough, otherwise, for more information, check the Sarlona thread for further details over time :)