Bye

*pours out a haste pot in memory of Aerenal*

Zor_El328
08-06-2007, 12:54 AM
yah had lots of fun and all taht sh*t later aerenal

Ciel
08-06-2007, 01:09 AM
I stayed with her till the end Y_Y
With her in her time of need (http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b279/Siegried/ScreenShot00011.jpg)
More came afterwards, but they were to late to be in the picture. Maahdi, doccc, and thaniel joined afterwards. She's been good to us, and she will live on in our memories and in our hearts.

mandess?

THIS IS AERENAL!!!!!! *raises a triamphent fist into the air!!*

Ciel
08-06-2007, 01:17 AM
Your armor has a shoulder missing, perhaps you should upgrade? :D

I should Y_Y

edit- I REVERSE NINJA'D BY CEDRICA!! I R PHSYCIC!!!!!

Cedrica-the-Bard
08-06-2007, 01:18 AM
I stayed with her till the end Y_Y
With her in her time of need (http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b279/Siegried/ScreenShot00011.jpg)
More came afterwards, but they were to late to be in the picture. Maahdi, doccc, and thaniel joined afterwards. She's been good to us, and she will live on in our memories and in our hearts.

mandess?

THIS IS AERENAL!!!!!! *raises a triamphent fist into the air!!*

EDIT: I meant to say, perhaps you should "return" it... oops!!

Veet
08-06-2007, 05:27 AM
I'm in the picture too (Go me!). I'm the fat dwarf, second from the right, named Salli. Salli is kinda picture shy, so thanks Ciel for the face time, doesn't happen often enough :P.

I realize this will mean alot of new faces and experiences with different people. And for me, I'm sure I'll be receiving more in game tells asking me, "Hey, does Salli want more cheesy poofs?" I relish it, honestly.

Anyway, I guess the reason I have written this post is to thank everyone who has ever partied with me, and even those who haven't. Thanks for those things you've taught me and the memories you've given. If it were not for the people of this game who keep me coming back, I know I wold have moved on. Through 5 hour titan runs and 24 hour ddo binges. (lol, sad I know) Thanks guys and gals of Aerenal. You've been a blast!

Now it continues.........

Shana
08-06-2007, 08:39 AM
Farewell Aerenal,

You've served us well over the past year and a half. Its sad to see you go, but I'm looking forward to the brave new world of Sarladanal with a bigger population.

Hope to keep grouping with all you Aerenalites on the other side and meet lots of new people too.

Signing off from Aerenal for the last time,

Shana Fireborn

Chrimson
08-06-2007, 10:33 AM
bah...lets teach Sarlona how to play this game! :cool:

5footStep
08-06-2007, 12:12 PM
I'm in the picture too (Go me!). I'm the fat dwarf, second from the right, named Salli. Salli is kinda picture shy, so thanks Ciel for the face time, doesn't happen often enough :P.

I realize this will mean alot of new faces and experiences with different people. And for me, I'm sure I'll be receiving more in game tells asking me, "Hey, does Salli want more cheesy poofs?" I relish it, honestly.

Yay Salli! *waves her Salli Struthers fan club flag* Man I was just having a flashback to waiting around for Von5 to start when you showed up. So hard to resist donating money to you. LOL .. must help feed Stormreach...:D

Kerrn_Siff
08-06-2007, 12:32 PM
bah...lets teach Sarlona how to play this game! :cool:

........ this is a game??

Grinndal
08-06-2007, 01:07 PM
A single tear is shed and sniffles are heard
As Aerenals families get shooed like birds
To another server they go with all the wonder
"Do we really need this" they all ponder
Once back in game and with all there friends
They realize that this shouldn't have given them the bends
They raid and conquer and pillage
"Ha Ha you punks We are from Aerenal village!"

Lebrac
08-06-2007, 02:14 PM
*pours out a haste pot in memory of Aerenal*

WOw... is there a higher honor for a server then this... i don't know but i hope we don't have to poor out 100's at a time to speed up the server once merged :) will be good times with you all when this is done. can't wait for some good grouping and pvp fun :)

Aaeko
08-06-2007, 02:45 PM

HIs +5 mith fp is missing a shoulder pad??:D

Veet
08-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Yay Salli! *waves her Salli Struthers fan club flag* Man I was just having a flashback to waiting around for Von5 to start when you showed up. So hard to resist donating money to you. LOL .. must help feed Stormreach...:D

Ahh the memories! Now though, donations are far and inbetween. I don't get those 2 cp trades anymore. Sad, sad times indeed. :p