PDA

View Full Version : Regular Gaming Group/Non-Rush/RP Encouraged mature players

thalion
08-05-2007, 04:53 PM
"Sir, yes sir, here?" The bartender holds up a notice on the wall. From across the room Theft yells out "Just a mark higher, wait..." <Twang!> An arrow suddenly pierces a dark triangle shaped object and pins the piece of parchment behind it to the wall. "...and see that it is not removed again!"

So this is how it is to begin all the new arrivals and suddenly the notice board is vandalized, messages simply and randomly removed? :mad:
[new threadpost after Forum Corruption]

A severed hobgoblin ear and Theft's Arrow hold a new notice...

My team runs on Monday Nights P.S.T. from 8:00PM to about 11:00
What Time is it where you live... (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=29&year=2008&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=283)

--------------------- The Weeks 1 & 2 ------------------------
No Twinking or AH - so everything in that chest needs to be appropriately distributed between the group.

5rd "Treanzieth" Drow Paladin (thalion)
5rd "Silverbell" Half-Elf Rogue (Randicus)
5rd "Shadowtale" Half-Elf Bard (Aph)
3rd "Brehnna" Human Favored Soul (Hoggy)
5rd "Americun" Multiclass Half-Orc Sorcerer (Alex)
!!! SLOT OPEN !!!
[_ _Your Alternate Here_ _]

-----------------------The Team weeks 3 & 4--------------------------------

18th "Theft" Human Ranger (thalion)
18th "Helvane" Human Paladin or Lucylin Halfling Monk (Randicus)
18th "Aphroditte" Human Sorcerer ( will switch to healer if need be )
20th "Hoggleson Firemane" Dwarven Monk or "Mousetooth" Halfling Rogue
20th "Alexxandra" Ranger
!!! HEALER or Arcane SLOT OPEN !!!

I encounter other players who sometimes join as floaters and they fill temporary openings in established teams as they level up until they find good permanent fit/group for them - let me know if that interests you!

Other Dedicated Teams are available (including some NonRP ones) follow the signature link to learn about all our static groups.

thalion
08-10-2007, 07:19 PM
The tavern door opens and a dark skinned elf enters and stumbles to an empty table. The elf mutters something too quiet to be overheard in the midst of the ruckus created by the regular patrons. Theft however does catch a faint repeating word, a word that does not sit lightly "poison". As he moves towards the muttering stranger, every step brings with it another frightening piece of the puzzle, "Poison....Thual...Poison... the city... danger...".

Some of the crowd, now noticing the commotion, observe Theft and the stranger talking.

Theft looks up from the Dark Elf's gaze and calls aloud to the patrons, "I'm going to need volunteers.". As blank stares and quiet now begin to ripple through the Tavern he draws his sword and adds so that even those in the back can hear "Volunteers, and I need them NOW!"

Marrra
08-14-2007, 10:27 PM
Rishkin was sitting in a quiet corner, observing the comings and goings of those adventurers who had chosen today to make an effort at ridding Stormreach of some of its evils. Offering prayers to the Silver Flame, she channelled holy power to the injured and the cursed, aiding their recovery as best she could.

As the silence ripples out from the two figures at the table near the entrance, Rishkin makes her way through the press of bodies in the tavern to move closer in case there is something she can do to help.

"Volunteers? Aye, I will aid you," she replies to the ranger, lightly clasping her holy symbol in determination.

thalion
08-18-2007, 10:41 AM
Theft nods respectfully to Rishkin, acknowledging the Cleric and her faith.

He then looks back to the gathering crowd.... one other brave soul, or a fool hardy one perhaps, meets his gaze directly. Theft asks, "You, will you help save the City?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, At least one permanent spot is still available. We are meeting this Monday
FYI: There is room on the EST team too as well as some scattered openings through the other Guild Groups
teams)

thalion
08-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Thwarting the wicked plans of Thual Masmataz, Theft and his comrades return to the Phoenix. As they make their way to an empty table, he proclaims "Friends, please sit and rest yourselves. I'll get our well deserved drinks!"

Theft comes back to the table with an entire tray of Goblets each filled with crystal clear liquid. Theft, laughing resounds "Water for everyone!"

((Two permanent spots still open!))

Marrra
08-27-2007, 03:04 AM
Rishkin sinks down into her seat with a grateful sigh, eagerly anticipating a strong drink. She ties back her black hair, smelling of smoke and acid after their adventure, and makes a mental note to have a very long bath.

"Water?! Since when did you turn into my father? I'll opt for a shot of spirits to start me off today, I think," she replies as she heads back up to the bar. "It was a good day, and a noble task was completed. Perhaps, though, adding a couple more to our group would make it safer next time..." Rishkin comments before downing the shot and returning to the table to accept one of the offered waters.

thalion
08-27-2007, 07:14 PM
As Theft takes a sip from the water goblet he reminds himself, Stormreach's water supply is safe now, but we came dangerously close to failure.... Aye, too close. If only Reana and our clever Rogue were with us, perhaps the odds would be more in our favor.

A smile breaks across his face as the bartender finally arrives with the platter of flask of wine, cheeses, and a vial of some oily substance he was assured his Warforged comrade would enjoy. "Rishkin, you seem almost more impatient than our Warforged friend here. We are all tired of course but perhaps this will be a little more to your liking?"

Theft's eyes glaze over for a moment as he remembers, The crafty rogue had disappeared while following up a lead that a Paladin matching Reana's description was seen working with the initial caravan's that headed towards the Necropolis over a month ago, now they are both missing...

Theft, toasts those at the table, "Friends after a good meal, and a nice rest, perhaps you might be interested on accompanying me on some unfinished business outside these city walls?"

Marrra
08-27-2007, 07:18 PM
Rishkin chuckles softly. "Aye, after that adventure I needed a bit of a pick-me-up. Only the one, mind! I'll stick with water from here on, though," she replies with a smile, helping herself to some snacks.

Her ears perk as she hears Theft's request. "Of course, my friend. My time is yours."

thalion
09-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Theft and his team take a well deserved break from the cleansing of some of the Tombs in the Necropolis...

"We have more area left to explore in that dreaded place." Theft says to his comrades, he pours another round of drinks. "Let us take a day or two to rest and gather our strength." Theft pauses to take a good long drink and then begins again, "In all honesty I do sometimes find this city stifling and long for the outdoors, but the Necropolis is not what I had in mind!" Theft begins to mull over their return to that forsaken area and begins ponder what he will do if he indeed finds Reana in the last Tomb?

================================

We will skip this Monday's Regular Team Meeting because of the Labor Day Holiday (well for most of us anyway ;) )

Remember >> two spots << still available, I think a Primary Tank and a Rogue(Multiclass OK) would balance us out nicely!

Salicci
09-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Arrg.....Puinsai is me name given at birth. Me boat arrived ashore not long ago and I be looking for a group of trusty companions who be worthy of me Axe. The bar keep red this note to me bout some mid age adventureres lookin' fer a strong blade to accompany them on their endevours. Fighter type I am, darn good one too. Been travlin' fer sum time now and havnt found a trustworthy clan to keep with. If yer interested and don't mind the smell of a Dwarf than I be the tank yer lookin' fer.

"Puinsai" lvl 7 dwarven fighter found on Sarlona

thalion
09-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Peering over his half empty goblet as the Dwarf moves closer to the table, Theft finally replies "Well, well, a hale and hearty Dwarven friend seeks to join us."
After an uncomfortable silence.... suddenly with a deft kick of his boot, Theft sends an open chair sliding towards the Dwarf. "Master Dwarf, let us see if that famous constitution is as sturdy as that Axe you wield....BARTENDER, another Round!"

===============================

Rogue applications currently being accepted.

thalion
09-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Theft intently examining the table, squints as he raises and lowers a pair of goggles in front of his eyes... Hmm, that vendor had better not have tried to pull the wool over my eyes or..., he begins to snicker to himself after that thought. Suddenly his comrades, unnoticed as they filed through the Phoenix, are moving chairs and sitting down to join him. "Bah!", Theft mutters as he throws the goggles down onto the tables surface, "Greetings Friends!"

==================================

Apparently we could still fill that Rogue Position and a Wild Card Spot is also available. Check first post in this thread for details.

leozelig
10-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Well we did have a terrible start, but we recovered (after plenty of drinking) :p

Now...Selle and his learn'ed Wizardly advice, well that's a different story. ;)

((A letter to the ever-bold, ever-searching-for-a-rogue party leader, Theft.))

Ok, that was clearly a set-up:

Innocent girl, looking for help in the graveyard, offering help in return, and what do we find? The crypt is crawling with undead! No problem, we handled them quite swiftly, but then she unleashed her deadly traps on us -- the treachery! Well, I have no evidence of this, which is why she remains in the graveyard to this day. But if I ever find any, I shall report her to the proper authorities without a second thought. I have a certain sway with the Coin Lords, you know...

Oh, and next time, I will not go venturing into unknown tombs without a full supply of healing potions. Or a cleric. Or a rogue. Or at least 2 of those things...

Selly

thalion
10-28-2007, 01:06 PM
We are all level 7 ATM so if you are in the 4-8 level range ( you could also float with some of our other teams while you do a little catch up) and prefer at least a light RP game style, read on...

We still have not permanently filled the last couple of spots on my Monday P.S.T. Team so if you're considering joining a static play team where you meet your regular comrades every week (see first post in this thread), well then perhaps you have found a new home?

If my team is not a perfect day/time slot for you we also have a few scattered openings across our many other Guild Teams, follow the signature link to learn more...

brshelton
10-30-2007, 04:04 PM
what if i rp an australian zerger?

thalion
10-30-2007, 11:09 PM
what if i rp an australian zerger?

Well we are in need of a tank! ( fails sarcasm role ) So perhaps if you had a good Barbarian RP thing going....

You would soon suffer the wrath of our Austalian NON-Zerging Cleric!

We have four great RPrs and an Alternate so there is still a permanent spot or two available - check out the first post in this thread for more info.

brshelton
10-31-2007, 01:11 PM
ill think about ti guildies actually RPed australian zergers once in rp pug to **** em off lol

Knightrose
11-01-2007, 06:07 AM
I want to roleplay a Warforged Barbarian that accidentally kills his friends while questing.

Damn... too late.

thalion
11-12-2007, 09:19 AM
Ok now that the zergers have run on through the thread ;) back to the business of recruiting!
We have two spots available, so for you Nonrush light+ RP players come try Theft's Dedicated Team out on Mondays 8P.S.T!

Checkout the first post in this thread for my group. Also, almost every day of the week has one of our teams running ( some days have multiple groups ) follow the signature link to learn more...

thalion
11-30-2007, 04:55 PM
Darn we missed last Mondays Game, I read we are getting a billing day back but THAT is my main/favorite day .... it's like I lost a whole week without my adventuring Comrades :o

Chime in on if the 7:30 PM P.S.T. start time is good for you.

We will likely have just three Monday Meetings ( Dec 3,10, and 17 ) until after the Xmas and New Year Holidays this month.

A few potential new players have expressed some interest but the available spots have not been permanently allocated yet so if you have been waiting to join your regular set of comrades in a grand adventure each week check out the first post in this thread for more information.

You can also follow the Signature link to learn about all our other Dedicated Teams ( including a possible new Thelanis expansion ;) )...

Marrra
12-01-2007, 05:03 AM
I'll be there. Looking forward to it as I missed it. Hope my pc doesn't die in this heat ...

thalion
12-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Theft, slowly turning a dagger in circles as it lays on the table, ponders the wisdom of actually seeking this assassin... Theft peers at the bottom of the empty tankard, motions to the barkeep for another and sighs, "... and of course, he was last seen in the cemetery."

=============================================

OK 5 Confirmations for the new time. Hopefully :( no more DDO Gremlins and I'll see you all at the new time Mon @ 7:30 P.S.T !

Marrra
12-02-2007, 10:06 PM
I am so, so sorry, but I am going to have to leave you all. My PC has heatstroke and won't run. As this is becoming more common now it's summer, I'm going to have to cancel my subscription until I get my new PC in a couple of months. I feel so bad and hate to bail on you all. I hope you continue to have fun, and just assume Rishkin went home for a family emergency.

Signing off,
Sad Marrra.

thalion
12-03-2007, 06:36 PM
The barkeep places another tankard on the table and hands Theft a note. Examining what appears to be a hastily written missive... Theft quietly places a few coins in the serving tray and then finally looks up at the server, "Better bring me another drink."

I am so, so sorry, but I am going to have to leave you all. I must return home for a family emergency. I hope to return as the season passes.
-Rishkin

'Well apparently my feeling of ill foreboding wasn't about the Assassin.' :(

================================================== ==

The permanent Expert Treasure Hunter Slot has not been officially filled and the Wildcard spot will now be changed to be a backup healer position.

thalion
12-15-2007, 09:32 AM
It appears that my team is nearly full, possibly one temporary spot available, but it is always a good idea for interested players to inquire about being an ALT or fill-in. Meet our Monday EST or PST members, possibly float around to the find a permanent opening in one of our many other Guilded teams that play on a different day of the week, oh the possibilities!

With the holidays here, this Monday will be our last regular team adventure for 2007.
I look forward to seeing everyone this Monday, except our dear friend Rishkin who has left Stormreach for a time...

leozelig
12-15-2007, 09:48 AM
Theft,

It seems that House Phiarlan has a small real estate dispute. They have a most interesting plan for resolving it -- I think it would be just the job for us. A welcome change from the stench of undeath, at the very least.

Funny thing, as I was leaving House Phiarlan, I was bullied by a foul-smelling hobgoblin, lurking in the shadows. Now, I know that kobolds roam about the harbor like oversized cockroaches, but hobgoblins!?

Most sincerely,
SW

((See you Monday!))

Randicus
12-15-2007, 05:07 PM
It looks like we will be needing Helvane to be my regular participant on Monday nights. She can do some healing as well as fight. If everyone is willing to pitch in for wands, I don't mind keeping everyone healthy. Keep in mind that I also have a 5th level rogue as well as my brash, brutish barbarian.

torticusrex7262
12-18-2007, 04:15 PM
A small dark visage whispers: "if you are in need of a cordial healing hand, find me around Stormreach." Then Moly vanishes back into the darkness and off for another fun time with yet another group of adventurers.

ForgeCrucible
12-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Rel, walks over to the table where Theft is at, followed by an halfling barmaid carrying a tray of steaming hot drinks. "Hello fellow ranger" says Rel, bowing slightly he then says, "A might fine adventure it is when we kill giants, Dirty Kobolds all round - enjoy and Happy Festus!"

thalion
01-04-2008, 03:09 PM
"Yes Relentar - Except I would rather have not personally tested the old 'The bigger they are the harder they fall' idiom as that beast of a creature nearly killed me with its falling carcase when we brought it down!" Theft cautiously accepts a drink, "I hope you have had a Grand Festivalt little one!", then peers into the steaming brew and states "...do I want to know what is actually in here?"

================================================

Theft has had quite enough of this cities merriment and is eager to set out on adventure with his regular comrades once again - See everyone Monday @ 7:30PST

leozelig
01-10-2008, 11:05 AM
A folded parchment bearing the seal of the Silver Flame reads:

To Theft and his brave companions,

The Church of the Silver Flame, in partnership with House K, wishes to extend its utmost appreciation for your work in discovering the fate of Kurvic the Hound's expedition into Sorrowdusk Isle. The presence of a dark cult so close to Stormreach presents a great threat to the safety of its citizens, as you might imagine.

Of course, we know you will exercise the highest discretion and avoid discussing this matter around the local tavern, heroic though your deeds were. Do not be surprised if we seek further assistance in the future. We are open to discussing a reward for any additional services you might offer, in addition to the obvious spiritual favor you will achieve as a servant of our good Church.

May the flame light your path.

Venerably,

(illegible signature)
Archbishop of the Silver Flame

leozelig
01-31-2008, 12:09 AM
((A bump is in order at the very least :rolleyes: ))

Brothers,

I am traveling by special order of the Church to the fortress monastery of Tira's Watch in Thrane to complete my training as a Knight Templar. I shall return to once again defend your good cause upon its completion. May the Flame light your path until we meet again!

Kentias

((out-of-town 2/4 :( ))
((back for 2/11 game :D ))

thalion
02-05-2008, 10:15 AM
We have one permanent opening available on the Team. An expert procurer of treasure might be the best fit but if you are level 6-8, at least light RolePlay, and would like to join a regular Monday Team - check out the team roster first post in this thread and see if you might fit in with the group!

Ravynclaw
02-06-2008, 01:39 AM
OOC:

Hey all,

I've recently returned to the game and am looking for some groups that like to RP and not necessarily rush through the content at record pace.

I currently have:

Sulfadias
Lawful Good level 5 Human Cleric

Khaviis
Chaotic Neutral Level 5 Halfing Rogue

Irekei
Neutral Good Level 3 Human Ranger

thalion
02-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Theft kneels down, examining the the ground before him, '..heavy, short strides a Dwarf...'. Separating some grass and forest debris he looks up and ponders, '...and another, much lighter afoot leaving little trace...'. He looks back at the twisted faces of the patrol behind him, "Two traveling alone, not of your race, find them and bring them to me." Then in an even harsher common tongue he suddenly adds, "With breath still in them!"

leozelig
02-17-2008, 11:41 AM
Kentias stands alone in the streets of House K, enjoying the cool breeze blowing across his face. Strangely, he has not invoked the name of the Silver Flame nearly as much since the last expedition.

Kerrn_Siff
02-17-2008, 11:51 AM
I knew something was wrong with you two! RPers huh... *sigh*

*boot from guild*

neoanderthal
02-19-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm dropping my account from DDO, so a new permanent spot will be open.

thalion
02-21-2008, 01:20 AM
Neoanderthal you will be missed, should you ever decide to return to the City of Stormreach we will be sure to hook you up with Freakin' schweet Whitecaps!

Sad news for us indeed as a comrade is lost, but this will give another an opportunity to join one of our many guild teams. A Bard or Cleric would fill in nicely for Theft's group ( check the first post in this thread for team details) but we would of course entertain any amongst you who have the desire to meet your regular adventuring comrades on a weekly basis.

ShaeNightbird
03-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Hail, Thalion!
Tis I, the representative of the Cleric Janadanu. She has asked me to profer her request to join you, seeing as she enjoyed herself immensely on the run accompanying Theft's group, when they met by chance. If said group is willing to accept her,(in spite of her youth) she would welcome the chance to regularly foray with aforementioned good folk.
Good Hunting!

thalion
03-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Ah, none have forgotten the brave young Cleric that survived difficulties and adventure well beyond her experience!

Janadanu, you are always welcome to Join us!
- Theft

OOC:
We have permanent openings available on the Team.
An expert procurer of treasure and a Bard or Cleric would be the best fit, however it is more about the journey than the optimal group ( except that darn `:mad:' devils quest... ).
So if you are level 6-9, at least light RolePlay, and would like to join a regular Monday Team check out the first post in this thread and contact us.

To learn more about our many other teams in the Guild follow the Signature link :cool:

thalion
03-22-2008, 02:49 PM
The barkeep motions to Theft, "A message for you sir." Theft strides over to the bar and retrieves the folded parchment, dropping a few coins on the counter, "and a tankard of Ale". Theft raises an eyebrow as he reads the message.

....detained....mission, important.... not yet over.....Silversmith Road

OOC:
Our Mage will arrive late for the remaining two sessions. I recommend we do some some minor/fill in questing and then meet him near the Barrack's as I am not sure how long the anniv quest will remain available.
Still taking applications for the last two permanent spots on the team.

thalion
03-31-2008, 02:18 PM
Vision unfocused, blood dripping from the side of his head, Theft mutters " ...I saw him". A quiet voice replies, "Yet you did not move fast enough...". Theft stumbles for a moment, waiting for the remainder of the retort, "... and you likely would not even have even seen him had he not been a slow and fat." With his vision clearing three more bodies now come into view. Iaxx'nol Varrax raises an eyebrow and then continues, "The first one is a brutish hulk, I believe his amour may fit you? Put it on and we will continue our lesson as we fight our way to the top."

thalion
04-19-2008, 06:06 PM
====> Still looking for a couple of regular players! <=====

In regards to multipart quests we are currently queued for:

The last parts of the Ruins of Threnal
Prison of the Mind
Starting Cult of the Six

On the block are:

The Pit
Faithful Departed

thalion
05-05-2008, 09:12 AM
Listening to our story of what has transpired on Sorrowdusk, Kurvik the Hound seems truly disturbed by the tales of unfolding danger we relay to him. We will rest here, perhaps the soothing waves gently playing with the Eye of Kol Korran will give some comfort to us.

(( Back to Sorrowdusk to finish Fane of the Six everyone? Also we still have room on this team if any Midlevel RolePlayers are interested and we have a few scattered openings across our many other guild groups - follow the signature link to learn more ... ))

thalion
05-18-2008, 03:51 PM
Help Wanted - Adventurers

An expert procurer of treasure and a healer (Bard or Cleric) would be the best fit. However, it is more about the journey and having fun so if you are level 6-9, interested in some light RolePlay, and would like to join a regular Monday Team check out the first post in this thread!

Multipart quests we are currently queued for:
Threnal - Saving Coyle
Vault - Prison of the Mind

On the block are:
The Pit
Faithful Departed

For other Static Group Day & Times follow the signature link.

thalion
05-24-2008, 08:01 PM
The flagon of ale is suddenly very heavy, someone is pressing it firmly back on to the table. Then a familiar voice is heard, "Coyle is under attack, they require reinforcements..." Theft looks up at Sellestian Waynn the Mage hoping to see a jest of a smile.... then, unfortunately rests his eyes back onto the dirty table. Theft sighs and then after a heavy long pause responds, "Find Helvane, meet me there".

Help Wanted - Adventurers

An expert procurer of treasure and a healer (Bard or Cleric) would be the best fit. However, it is more about the journey and having fun so if you are level 6-9, interested in some light RolePlay, and would like to join a regular Monday Team check out the first post in this thread!

thalion
06-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Friends, remember I will not be joining you this day in Stormreach.
-Theft

branmakmuffin
06-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Friends, remember I will not be joining you this day in Stormreach.
-Theft
Good, 'cause we are not coming apart this day in Stormreach.

leozelig
06-11-2008, 12:38 AM
Sorry if I missed anyone last night - I was slowed down by the update, so didn't get on until almost 10pm MT. I know Theft was out, not sure if anyone else made it.

Anyway, see you Monday!

thalion
06-16-2008, 09:53 AM
Long minutes have past since Sellestian left the Tent... Theft still sitting hears a noise, notices a slight ripple in the surface of his drink, yelling "Giant's in the compound!" he rushes outside. A quick eye and hand snatch the Threnal Ceremonial Blade that was left on the table, and it is gone...

(( See everyone tonight and for those interested we still are seeking to fill two permanent spots ))

thalion
07-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Theft meanders through House Phiarlan then looks up and grins as he has found himself at his favorite establishment! The smile fades as a sudden uncomfortable feeling passes over him as he remembers the endless sunken water filled tombs in the Necropolis. Some of his comrades had chosen to stay at the One Foot Inn, he mutters quietly to no one but himself "That's just creepy..." and then steps inside the Bogwater Tavern.

Shippy is sitting at a table near the entrance, a table I might add that is filled with tankards of ale. Theft quickly sits grabs the nearest tankard and asks, "So, what are we to wager this time Master Dwarf?"

===============================================

Happy Independence Day to the US players!

With summer in high gear and vacations scheduled the next two regular Monday sessions for Theft's static group will be forfeit - I'll see everyone on 7/21.

We are still looking for a couple regular players to join this team and there are a few scattered openings across our guilds many other teams, follow the signature link to learn more.

branmakmuffin
07-04-2008, 07:52 PM
(( See everyone tonight and for those interested we still are seeking to fill two permanent spots ))
((If you would just stop being 10th level, we'd be in gravy.))

ShaeNightbird
07-14-2008, 11:27 AM
((If you would just stop being 10th level, we'd be in gravy.))

"I'm told, that in some societies, cannibalism is frowned upon."

thalion
07-19-2008, 09:29 PM
Even slightly overcast, the lingering brightness is still actually painful.
Theft rubs his eyes as he heads down the byways of Stormreach and makes a mental note, once again, not to enter into a drinking contest with a Dwarf.

================================================== ===

Back in town so I'll see you Monday night. Our Mage may be detained with research so we will likely pop up an RP LFM and do some recruiting for those couple of open spots and not finish up Threnal that evening without him.

branmakmuffin
07-20-2008, 02:51 AM
Even slightly overcast, the lingering brightness is still actually painful.
Theft rubs his eyes as he heads down the byways of Stormreach and makes a mental note, once again, not to enter into a drinking contest with a Dwarf.
I think it's from all the sand that air elemental kicked in our faces.

"I'm told, that in some societies, cannibalism is frowned upon."
Some people like to rain on everyone else's parade.

thalion
08-05-2008, 02:51 PM
(( Summer is in High Gear and it is apparently a popular Moving Month for two of our members :) ))

Alas a few of our regular comrades could not attend yesterday, even our occasionally visiting friend Beo was not be found. I latter discovered he had to attend a festivity held in his honor at some far off establishment owned by a Sir Chuck of Cheese?

===============================================

We are still looking for a couple of regular players to join this team, there are also a few scattered openings across our guilds many other teams - follow the signature link to learn more.

thalion
08-25-2008, 11:55 AM
"I have spoken to Evasion, he and his Warforged brethren have done an initial foray into the Spine and encountered much resistance. I fought by that teams side and his Warforged comrades battle, and act as one, an efficient group.... if they are calling for reinforcements", Theft takes a long draught, "I assure this will be dangerous!"

================================================== =

We'll talk in game this eve so as to get a count for Tcmexman and his teams Tempest Run during that groups regular Sunday session penciled in for 9/7.

Also another Monday Game night for us this evening and we are still looking for P.S.T. based RPrs to fill in a couple of open slots in this group!

thalion
09-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Well, battered and a little scorched by the looks of his armor Theft raises a glass, "May I be a little quicker the next time a giant the size of Sor'jek falls" and begins laughing... then cringes and and puts a hand on his painful rib cage.

===================
Battered or not it's Monday - I'll see you online for our regular Weekly Session!

If you are a roleplayer and would like to join a regular Monday Static Play Group we have two permanent spots available for level 7-10 characters. There are also other openings in our many other teams ranging in style from non-RP groups to medium+RP ones. Follow the signature link to learn more about us...

Hafeal
09-08-2008, 02:57 PM
What are the times? Are they still 7:30 - 11 PST?

thalion
09-08-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm generally on around 7:30 PDT ( I always say P.S.T., I'm right most of the time - doh! ) cleaning inventory and running around, sometimes putting up an RP LFM. We tend to generally get the Roleplay P.S.T. group going closer to 8:00PM and stop around 11:00.

The two other Monday groups (one regular static and one Roleplay), both of those are E.S.T. based and are generally finishing as we log on...

Banegrivm
09-16-2008, 08:08 AM
I have to say, last eve I happened upon two separate groups. One lead by Reapent and another by Theft and both teams were some of the most daring and bold adventures I've had in some time. I enjoyed putting steel to foe and fiend alike in the name of the flame! I look forward when next we cross upon a field of battle together!

*salute*

Oh and on OOC side note, the RP Channel is the bomb! If you're not in it I highly suggest joining it. It made the game alot more fun for me. So much I made sure to put every single character that I have in it. Also makes grouping much easier, especially amongst RP'ers. I pretty much now only group with my guildmates and people on the RP Channel now thanks to this. I've been having a total blast too.

thalion
10-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Not sure if we will continue our Necropolis Quests or help our newest player catch up to us with some of our ALTs!

See you online in a little while...

thalion
10-18-2008, 12:21 PM
Our newest member has almost reached our group so soon we will likely go back to regular group business and restart the Tharashk Arena so all are queued with the team. Now would be a good time to join and fill the last two permanent spots...

An expert treasure hunter and a caster would best fit with the team but if you are a roleplayer level 7-10 and looking for a PDT based Monday Static team chime in as it's more about the journey...

thalion
11-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Still looking to fill the last two spots!

An expert treasure hunter and a caster would best fit in with the team but if you are a roleplayer level 7-10 and looking for a P.S.T. based Monday Static team chime in as it's more about the journey...

Note: The "Faithful Departed Quest" is now my Ranger's Favored Enemy! :o

thalion
11-17-2008, 08:58 PM
I may be a few minutes late today Comrades...

thalion
12-07-2008, 12:56 AM
Thalion watches as the Monk practices with a remarkable new quarterstaff, '..perhaps we are ready to find this Brother Nerezza...'?

====================================
Two permanent spots available on the team!

thalion
12-22-2008, 05:48 PM
Theft fidgets uncomfortably in his new armor, although light enough the rigid breastplate is taking some time to get used to.... *Bam*
Theft looks out the caravan's window as he feels the thud and then hears the other passengers curse. Peering outside it begins to look of rain, '... is it ever not dark,dank and dreary here ..', he thinks to himself as the foreboding destination comes ever nearer.

===============================
Shall we tackle that Vampire tonight friends - if we don't fill the extra two positions right away tonight, I suppose we could try bringing a hireling along.

thalion
01-06-2009, 05:24 PM
We have a Dwarven Fighter who has indicated he would like to accompany the group on a future outing.

Should he decide to stay with us we may eventually have our Paladin switch over to a Rogue and then that would likely leave a preference for a new Wiz/Sorc or Bard to fill the last permanent slot.

We would of course let a new rogue sneak in...

jettmorrison
01-12-2009, 02:18 PM
intended to be sung to the Phil Collins song.

Looking forward to questing with you. See you this evening.

Ramaul (11)- dwarven fighter

thalion
02-03-2009, 01:27 AM
Seeking a expert treasure hunter and a caster to help round out the team. Although those would best balance the group, it really is more about the journey so if you are a roleplayer level 8-11 and looking for a PST based Monday Static team chime in!

Thadion
02-03-2009, 01:42 AM
Wish i could, but i work at 10 pm central. and sleep till just before that.
I have 3 lvl 7 toons and would really love to find a rp group for any of them ( 1 pali, i sorc, 1 rogue.)
if anyone knows of a group that plays mornings let me know. or if any play on tues/wed as those are usually my days off.

thank you

thalion
02-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Comrades I believe we will attend to some forgotten business in the Threnal Ruins... I'll be in the BogWater Tavern as usual!

===========================================
back to The Abandoned Excavation (southern dig site)

We may have a returning player join us in a few weeks who would fill the expert treasure hunter slot on a utility basis. That will leave us with one permanent spot available and I'd like to keep that open for a RolePlayer with a Sorc/Mage or Bard character

Thadion, Sehenry03 is looking to start a Sunday Morning or perhaps a 5PM PST (8 EST) group during the week...

thalion
02-21-2009, 06:15 PM
We are a little lacking in the Crowd Control Category and although Flare the Hireling can usually be rather helpful he does at times prove to be a little stubborn :rolleyes:

If you are interested in a Regular Monday Static Play Group and are at least Light Roleplay ... what are you waiting for!

branmakmuffin
02-22-2009, 01:31 AM
We are a little lacking in the Crowd Control Category and although Flare the Hireling can usually be rather helpful he does at times prove to be a little stubborn :rolleyes:
What do you expect? He's a Warforged.

ShaeNightbird
02-22-2009, 04:52 PM
Chime, officially. :cool:

thalion
03-01-2009, 09:57 AM
Theft's Comrades find a sealed letter from him at the Bogwater.

Friends,

My inquires as to the descendants of the shrine we cleansed of outsiders caused me to miss the last caravan back. I ended staying in the area for a while; they too have an open air tavern!

While here I thought it prudent to seek some local knowledge of the area. This preparation lead me to Calyx Shattermoon. She knows much of this area and was recommended by some of the locals. Although a little hot tempered Caly's instruction on the ways of the the Menechtaurun... have been very informative.

I await your return to the desert
-Theft

a few grains of sand fall from the envelope....
. .
. ..
I think we will work on the explores and the two remaining nonraid prequests with our new friends

Ya, but it's a dry Heat

ShaeNightbird
03-02-2009, 08:20 PM
The Drow woman scowls as she reads the letter. "Gnolls". She spits the word out in disgust. "Scavengers and slavers. I will enjoy eradicating as many of the filthy creatures as I can.". A sly smile replaces the scowl, as she walks away from the Orion post. The highly polished blades of her rapiers gleam blood red, a reflection of the setting desert sun.

branmakmuffin
03-15-2009, 12:30 AM
If only it weren't so hot all the time.

ShaeNightbird
03-15-2009, 12:01 PM
*She turns, and faces the human, crimson eyes flashing, and replies;*

"The heat is necessary to forge the blade. It burns away the dross to reveal the essence and quality of the steel. Desert nights can be cold, let me advise you well. This place is not for the timid, or for spoiled Nobles who deign to cross the shifting sands for their own entertainment. Many a Drow expatriate has come across the dessicated corpses of these spoiled Nobles who were truly convinced that their prestige and position would shield them from the power of the forces of nature. Many of them joined the ranks of the undead, and are now shuffling and moaning in a grotesque caricature of the vitality of life. The desert is not a playground. It is a testing ground, a forge for the essence of one's soul. If one cannot face the desert, one should go back to the city, and launder the garments of those who can. There is a secret to the Desert, that the wise know, and the fool discovers, and always too late. It is respect. The empty bones of fools roam these sands, their names forgotten, their gold buried in the dunes. What a price to pay for folly "

*She turns and strides gracefully away, shaking her head. Her face an inscrutable mask of illusionary placidity. But those eyes....*

branmakmuffin
03-15-2009, 12:03 PM
But ... it's just so hot.

thalion
03-29-2009, 04:14 PM
"We have dealt them a mortal blow!", Theft comments as he nudges the Den Mothers corpse off the high ledge and watches it fall.

*Thud*

I wonder if it may be safe to return here, it is rather a defensible position and I have grown accustomed to the beauty of these stark vistas...

Reaching down he grabs a handful of sand and lets it slowly flow through his fingers, "Perhaps..."

But ... it's just so hot.

ShaeNightbird
03-29-2009, 05:26 PM
The Drow woman watches from another high ledge. She sees the expression on the human's face as the red sand slips from between his fingers.

"Ah" She comments, as she checks her bowstring for signs of fraying. "Does he know our legend, I wonder, as to why the sand is red? It is stained with the blood of every creature who died here. Each one became a part of this desert. Each precious drop of life contributed to it's sorrow, and it's harsh beauty. The winds sing their names at night, and on the rare occasion it rains, flowers bloom for one day after, in memorium to them all. A flower will bloom here for me someday, after a rain. Will anyone else remember?"

She sits down on the rock ledge, and watches the sun sink slowly behind the mountains.

thalion
04-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Falling..... then a moment of darkness.

Theft notices the Gnoll Ore spilled about him and then ponders whether it was the extra weight or perhaps some residual grease from his attempt to slow those Drow archers.

Wiping blood stained sand from the side of his head, he strains his neck looking back up to the ledge from which he so precipitately left a moment ago.... it was only a moment wasn't it....

Suddenly a noise - Theft staggers to his feet and realizes his weapons are not within reach! Looking towards the direction of the approaching sound he relaxes as Hoggleson appears from around the bend. The Master Dwarf is quickly followed by the rest of the party. Theft can't help but notice the expression on Heiko's face problem is he can't really tell if it is a look of concern or not?

================================================== ======

We will likely pick up any remaining Desert Explore Points and do the Raid
Prequests when our lower level friends have reached us and Mod 9 hits.

thalion
06-01-2009, 04:00 PM
from some hidden perch as he is so oft to do...

It has been weeks and Hoggleson has not met us at the Tavern nor sent word.
Very unlike our Master Dwarf, I fear something terrible may have happened to our comrade.

================================================== ======
We may have a visiting player this eve, that exuberant Sorceress!
Also some of us were holding at level 11 while all caught up, we should discuss our plans to advance to level twelve for perhaps next weeks meeting?

Edit* We will hold at level 11 for a bit longer ... No Rush!
Aphroditte will officially join the regular group

thalion
06-24-2009, 11:41 PM
We have an Alternate Slot Available.

A fill in Expert Treasure Hunter or Fighter in the 8-11 level range would be a good fit - but it's not about the perfect balanced group! if you're a Roleplayer and would like to visit our Light RP Monday Static group drop me a PM or Post here.

There are also a few scattered higher level across the other teams in the Guild follow the signature link to learn more about us.

thalion
07-06-2009, 02:19 PM
One permanent spot open for a Roleplayer, rogue skills desired.

We also have the Alternate Fill-in spot open at this time.

= Sarlona 8PM PDT level 8-11 =
Check out the first post for this team's details...

thalion
07-25-2009, 08:23 PM
Theft raises a mug of ale for a toast "Well Done Friends". "And a special thank you to you Lil One" He nods towards the Halfling Lluadilu. "Your skills were a fine compliment to our adventuring group".

Out of the corner of his eye he notices Mirra Parthilcar speaking to the bartender. Turning his gaze back to Lluadilu , "I know you can find your way around things meant to prevent access do you happen to know anything about say... disabling an Iron Golem or two?".

Lluadilu will fill the open rogue spot! :)
That leaves us with a potential Wildcard slot and an Alternate.

thalion
08-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Theft rushes out of the Bogwater heading towards the Teleport Gate in House Phiarlan. 'Darn lost track of time, can't be late my comrades will be waiting for me...' he thinks to himself and picks up his pace a notch.

As he crosses the Teleport threshold a sudden lurch catches him.
Struggling, sticky filaments binding all movement, then chittering...
Eyes focused ahead a small army of spiders approach from the darkness.

In a small sideroom at the Bogwater, Theft jumps with a start, sweat streaming from his pores. "Whisperdoom's skittering brood..."

thalion
08-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Night envelops the Bogwater, candles and crystals illuminate tables and walkways as Theft and Telright toast to their group's recent set of successes. Lifting a second round of Ale mugs off the serving tray reveals an envelope. A moist ring from the Ale mug impressed about one corner. "Eh, what's this?" Theft says as he picks up the letter wondering if this was carelessly placed there or put exactly where he would find it...

Holding it up for Telright to see, the Cleric extols "Ah, the seal of the Flame!"

Theft opens the letter and scans the missive. "Tel, it seems Sarramark the Paladin is putting together an expedition. We should find the others and tell them to prepare to leave Tomorrow."

Telright looks at Theft and waits... Theft finally responds, "An expedition to the Spine."

================================================== ===
We may try to put together an expedition to Tempest Spine Monday @8:00PDT We'll take along up to 4 additional Roleplayers

thalion
09-11-2009, 02:53 PM
One permanent spot open for a Roleplayer, rogue skills desired.

We also have the Alternate Fill-in spot at this time.

= Sarlona 8PM PDT level 9-12 =
Check out the first post for this team's details...

mrtoast
09-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Hi i have a rogue lookin for a group if u still have an opening.
Heybubba is a WF 8 rogue / 1 fighter
plz pm me if u r interested ty

thalion
09-16-2009, 11:56 PM
Hello Sir Toast.

Since you are new to RPing take a look at this post ( Made by one of my Finest Guild Officers ) A quick guide to beginning RP (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=123661) and see if it sounds good to you.

We are a Pacific Based Group 'cept most of the team now actually resides in the Central Time Zone. This group is Light Roleplay and generally doesn't use Voice Chat.

If you are still looking to join another Static Team and want to try out this group meet us in the Desert and we can see how everyone meshes together.

mrtoast
09-17-2009, 01:47 AM
Thank you Thalion for the gracish offer. I hope my services will help in your groups adventures and look forward to our meeting.

is there any prequest i should have done for monday?

thalion
09-17-2009, 03:17 PM
is there any prequest i should have done for monday?

(( No I don't think so, we were holding off on the three Desert Preraid Quests until after the Mod 9 flagging changes so that's what we have penciled in for the next couple of weeks. I believe almost all of us have the rest of the desert done except for perhaps the Rare Elemental ))

mrtoast
09-28-2009, 03:23 PM
i have just joined and im sry but im going to have to drop group due to family health issues. im really sry good luck happy adventuring.

thalion
10-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Looking for a Rogue level 9-12 to join the Static Monday Team - we have been holding off on the DQ Preraid quests.

To our Warforged friend, Good Luck with the RL issues and look us up if you return to the Game.
-Thalion

thalion
10-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Rogue and Wildcard spot available Monday 8PDT Static light Roleplay team level 9-12.

thalion
11-17-2009, 12:41 PM
We have a wildcard slot available for the 8:00 PM PST Monday Night light RP Static group.

thalion
12-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Comrades I may not be able to join you this eve, if I can make it online I will likely be rather late so please feel free to fill the spot if you need to.

Adventure Well!

thalion
12-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Looks like we have one spot open a Rogue would be Preferred, but if you are a Roleplayer and have a character in the 10-13 level range and would like to try out our Monday Night 8PM PST group contact us...

We also have scattered openings across our many other teams - follow the signature link to learn more about our Guild of Teams!

thalion
02-08-2010, 12:36 AM
Theft and his comrades are enjoying a drink and laughing at a table in the busy Gianthold camp. A lone courier overhears part of a conversation "... well Telright it is a good thing you wear platemail or that giant would have crushed you like a little bug as it fell to our weapons...". A sealed letter is thrown onto the table, and the laughter suddenly stops.

"Well comrades it appears that the Blessing of the Silver Flame came with a price, they have located the Tomb. We are, requested, to report to Lady Vienne in the Necropolis in earnest." Theft finishes his ale, stands and says "Pack it up we're leaving."

thalion
03-09-2010, 04:58 PM
Something very foul is afoot in Stormreach. Tricked into what appears to be a politically motivated murder our Sorceress has been taken from us.
Dealing with what could only be called an inquisition we were finally absolved of the crimes. However instead of being allowed to rush to the scene of the crime we were lead on another path. She has crossed over and ...

Something is preventing her spirit from returning
Something is angry with us
Something in the Necropolis
Something that did not want us to retrieve the Silver Bow!

=======================================
Thanks for the Adventure and RP hooks Aph!
We will hold off on the Cursed Crypt until Hoggle can assure his 3 set of Crypts status or we will help him finish them on a evening we are short handed.
Off to the 14th level Orchard Quests
Desecrated Temple of Vol
Ghosts of Perdition
Flesh Maker’s Laboratory
Inferno of the Damned (need Mousetooth on this one?)

thalion
04-13-2010, 12:38 PM
Do you have a knack for getting to things people don't want you to?
Do you scoff at spinning blades of death and sonic trapped bridges?
Do you have a desire to join a Static Monday Night Light Roleplay Group?
We are looking for versatile rogue to join our ranks - Inquire Within!

Also Team Theft will be unavailable for the 4/25 gaming session - Adventure Well!

thalion
05-17-2010, 04:23 PM
We have been bouncing around a bit much as of late, lets plan on finishing up these last spots, and feel free to chime in if you have something else still needed in these areas.

Menechtarun - Chains of the Flame, Maraud Mines, Desert Caravan, Demon Queen
Restless Isles - Slayers Shrieking Mines, Explorer Area
The Pit, Dreams of Insanity

thalion
08-22-2010, 07:30 PM
We should likely plan on finishing the Necropolis and then heading over to the Twelve

Updated previous posts of Theft's tasks.

thalion
11-02-2010, 03:06 PM
We be switching things up a bit the first week of every month with our new low level roleplay characters.

As it stands right now ( I broke the vote tie on an option ) the team rules/workup on the week one switchup team will be:
No Twinking or AH - so everything in that chest needs to be appropriately distributed between the group.
We will be starting at Level One on Snowy Korthos.

--------------------- The Week One Team ------------------------

1st "Silverbell" Half-Elf Rogue (Randicus)
1st "Brehnna" Favored Soul (Hoggy)
1st "Telugg" Half-Orc Fighter (Tel)
1st "Shadowtale" Half-Elf Bard (Aph)
1st "TBD" Multiclass Sorcerer (Alex)
1st "Treanzieth" Drow Paladin (thalion)

Randicus
11-16-2010, 05:33 PM
We be switching things up a bit the first week of every month with our new low level roleplay characters.

As it stands right now ( I broke the vote tie on an option ) the team rules/workup on the week one switchup team will be:
We will be starting at Level One on Snowy Korthos.

--------------------- The Week One Team ------------------------

1st "TBD" Half Elf Rogue (Randicus)
1st "TBD" Favored Soul (Hoggy)
1st "TBD" Half Orc Barbarian (Tel)
1st "TBD" (Aph)
1st "TBD" Sorcerer (Alex)
1st "Tenzeth Tanis" Drow Paladin (thalion)

I am running Silverbell. As stated, a half-elf rogue. She has a background in magic and will be able to use magic-user equipment like a first-level mage. And she should have a high UMD to allow her to act as a back up healer with wands. I look forward to role-playing a radically different character from my battle-ready paladin. Really looking forward to this change up.

:)

thalion
11-29-2010, 03:49 PM
*Cough* *Cough*
Treanzieth awakens cold and damp and peers through half closed eyes...
In what feels like a visually murky echo ridden chamber a Halfing with large rimmed glasses looks back and begins to speak "O.i, y.o.u a.i.n't u.n.d.e.a.d, a.r.e y.o.u?" ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Week One Lowbee Switch RP Team with No Twink/AH starts tonight.
I'll see all my Regular Monday Night Group Comrades on Snowy Korthos!

thalion
12-03-2010, 07:01 PM
I enjoyed :D our lowbee RP group and going direct to opening the quests on elite.

Since this change-up team only meets the first week of the month I advanced to level 2 as I was only 400 XP shy by going back and doing one quest on solo/normal. Since it will be a while before the low level group meets again I suggest everyone bring themselves up to level 2 during that team's session downtime. That way we will all then head out of the Village gates at level 2 when our lowbee group next meets.

Hoggleson and Theft helped Aph find another Dragon Gem so I believe everyone is ready to progress now in the Reaver's Refuge Monday when our higher level characters set forth Monday.

*Cough* *Cough*
Treanzieth awakens cold and damp and peers through half closed eyes...
In what feels like a visually murky echo ridden chamber a Halfing with large rimmed glasses looks back and begins to speak "O.i, y.o.u a.i.n't u.n.d.e.a.d, a.r.e y.o.u?" ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Week One Lowbee Switch RP Team with No Twink/AH starts tonight.
I'll see all my Regular Monday Night Group Comrades on Snowy Korthos!

thalion
12-13-2010, 09:34 PM
I'll be on time but I'm sure some of our comrades will be straggling in this evening.
It looks like it is a 45 minute (at least for me ) update.

thalion
12-20-2010, 09:02 PM
Theft hidden, within the dark tree line of the Erie Forest, peers across to a bat infested mausoleum and smiles...

(( Well Comrades ....
Shall we take another pass at finishing up the Explorer and Rares in the Reaver's Refuge area? ))

thalion
01-10-2011, 01:02 PM
or maybe we just kinda escaped .....

The Roleplay Lowbee split team ( first two weeks of every month ) will be adventuring through the Harbor tonight and entering level appropriate (2?) quests on elite. We are without our primary healer for the next month couple of sessions so if anyone would like to fill in for tonight 8PM West Coast PST let me know.

The Higher Level split team ( meets rest of the weeks ) is still working on the Vale :p so a light RPr 17-18th could join us for a month or so as well.

There are also some permanent openings in the Guild's other Static Groups - follow the signature link to learn more about them.

thalion
01-22-2011, 02:34 PM
Unfortunately our long time comrade Telright must leave the Monday Group.
Sad news indeed for us but potentially good news for YOU!

The PST Monday Night Dedicated Team has two alternating groups:

Our Level 17/18 group which plays on weeks 3 and 4 has an opening for a Primary Healer or Arcane (our Sorc will switch if need be). This group is considered Light RolePlay and we generally use little voice except for coordinating the more difficult higher end quests and of course emergencies.
Our Split Team Lowbee Level 3 group which plays on weeks 1 and 2 has a strict no twink rules and is focused a bit more on Roleplay/Immersion. Any Class/Role as long as you are an RPr would be acceptable for this team.

Check out the first post in this thread for details and follow the signature link to learn more about our Guilds other Groups and space availability!

thalion
02-12-2011, 07:31 PM
We still have an open slot on the static team ( see previous post ).

Also Note: No regular static group meeting this Monday as it is Valentines Day.

thalion
03-13-2011, 05:22 PM
I could not return that eve after being summoned away ( RL work emergency ).

We will have two absences this Monday ( Helvane is away at a conference and Hoggles ship has not come in ) so we may well throw open a lowbee Roleplay PUG :)

thalion
04-11-2011, 04:58 PM
.. this man's leg and then meet us below.

Everyone else let's head down there we may not have much time, we will find these "Lost Seekers"!

Treanzieth whispers to Silverbell "If we are too late it may well be the Fools' Dead Bodies."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We may likely have a new player on the Split Lowbee Team this eve so we may end up nonRPing a escalated run through the first section to catch him up to the group.

thalion
05-22-2011, 10:06 PM
Remember Comrades I will be unable to attend the regular Monday 5/23 session.

Adventure Well!

thalion
07-01-2011, 02:59 PM
There will be no regular meeting because of the Holiday.

I may login later in the evening to cleanup my inventory and such but we will have a regular meeting next Monday (11th).

thalion
08-15-2011, 08:47 PM
This Light Roleplay Static Group plays Monday Nights at 8PM Pacific.

The split lowbee team (currently level 5) plays on the first two meetings of every month and then the regular higher level group (17+) plays the rest of the Mondays.

We have two openings to fill ( two players for each alternating group ).
While we are looking to replace our Healer in the higher level group the more important fact is that you are a Roleplayer looking to join a static team. :D

Is this Monday group for you?

thalion
09-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Comrades it seems our prowess has reached well beyond the walls of Stormreach.
I received an invitation from an Emeric Quall, he wishes to discuss a business proposition. It includes travel expenses and room and board at the The One-Eared Bugbear Inn. Tren looks up quizzically and asks "What does the term, Come Loaded for Bear mean?"

================================================== =
Still looking to fill one permanent Spot in the Monday PST Team ( see previous post )

Palinar
09-05-2011, 01:43 PM
My calendar is starting to fill, the bar tenders can't get enough of my music.

"Sir, yes sir, here?" The bartender holds up a notice on the wall. From across the room Theft yells out "Just a mark higher, wait..." <Twang!> An arrow suddenly pierces a dark triangle shaped object and pins the piece of parchment behind it to the wall. "...and see that it is not removed again!"

So this is how it is to begin all the new arrivals and suddenly the notice board is vandalized, messages simply and randomly removed? :mad:
[new threadpost after Forum Corruption]

A severed hobgoblin ear and Theft's Arrow hold a new notice...

My team runs on Monday Nights P.S.T. from 8:00PM to about 11:00
What Time is it where you live... (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=29&year=2008&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=283)

--------------------- The Weeks 1 & 2 ------------------------

5rd "Treanzieth" Drow Paladin (thalion)
5rd "Silverbell" Half-Elf Rogue (Randicus)
5rd "Shadowtale" Half-Elf Bard (Aph)
3rd "Brehnna" Human Favored Soul (Hoggy)
5rd "Americun" Multiclass Half-Orc Sorcerer (Alex)
!!! SLOT OPEN !!!

-----------------------The Team weeks 3 & 4--------------------------------

18th "Theft" Human Ranger (thalion)
18th "Helvane" Human Paladin or Lucylin Halfling Monk (Randicus)
18th "Aphroditte" Human Sorcerer ( will switch to healer if need be )
20th "Hoggleson Firemane" Dwarven Monk or "Mousetooth" Halfling Rogue
20th "Alexxandra" Ranger
!!! HEALER or Arcane SLOT OPEN !!!

I encounter other players who sometimes join as floaters and they fill temporary openings in established teams as they level up until they find good permanent fit/group for them - let me know if that interests you!

Other Dedicated Teams are available (including some NonRP ones) follow the signature link to learn about all our static groups.

thegrindre
10-10-2011, 12:26 AM
Are 'we' still looking for a mature elderly male who once played DnD back in the 70's who appreciates the way Gary designed this game to be played?

Dwarick, now a lvl3 barbarian dwarf on the Sarlona server, is waiting on Karthos to cross the pond to progress on.
Should he continue or wait for orders...

http://allricksstuff.com/ForumPix/stats.jpg

Dungeon crawling is my cup of tea. :-)

Thanks,

thegrindre
10-11-2011, 03:20 AM
Just wanted to say, thank you all so very much for the Monday night run. One of the best times I've ever had playing this game.
I'm really looking forward to the possibility of a permanent spot if and when one becomes available, especially if you guys dungeon crawl like this all the time.

:-)

the613
10-25-2011, 02:52 AM
The door to the tavern opens slowly and preceding its master, in walks a skeleton who obviosly opened the door. Coming in after it, is what appears at first glance to be a wraith. "Hey," yells the bartender, "no undead here!" With a wave of the ghostly hand, the skeleton falls to the floor in a heap of bones. "You too," says the bartender. "But I am not undead," says the wraith, "not yet anyway." It then floats over Theft's group. It releases the shroud of negative energy surrounding it, to reveal it's true self. A male drow elf in robes stands there. "I will help you... if you will help me," it says.

thalion
10-30-2011, 02:00 PM
The door to the tavern opens slowly and preceding its master, in walks a skeleton who obviosly opened the door. Coming in after it, is what appears at first glance to be a wraith. "Hey," yells the bartender, "no undead here!" With a wave of the ghostly hand, the skeleton falls to the floor in a heap of bones. "You too," says the bartender. "But I am not undead," says the wraith, "not yet anyway." It then floats over Theft's group. It releases the shroud of negative energy surrounding it, to reveal it's true self. A male drow elf in robes stands there. "I will help you... if you will help me," it says.

"Do you often make such an entrance?" Theft looks up from the table. "Well you have my attention...", he glances at the door, "But see here is the problem, very soon someone else is going to be coming through that very same door and she might not be so understanding as I to such displays." Theft beckons the drow to a chair "You have a moment to convince me, talk... talk fast."

Remember no regular game this Monday for Halloween - I might sign on late and if anyone is around I may find you at the event.

thalion
12-26-2011, 06:04 PM
Family staying over for the Holidays - I will likely be unable to sign on until rather late if at all.

Happy New Year everyone and remember our lowbee split group should be meeting on Mon 1/2!

Also we still have an opening on this team:
Monday 8:00PM - 11:00PM ( PST UTC -8 ) Weeks 3&4 - Healer or Arcane Needed Level 17+
Monday 8:00PM - 11:00PM ( PST UTC -8 ) Weeks 1&2 - Any Class One Spot LVL 3+
And follow the signature link below to learn about our other guilded static teams!