PDA

View Full Version : Pre-03/07

Kattoo
08-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Where are all the threads prior to this date? There are a few posts with information in them I was trying to find. The 'Archive" at the bottom of the main forum page is not the type of achive I had hoped it was. Can you direct me to a url where the old posts are stored?

Altumus
08-05-2007, 04:16 PM
They did some forum maintenance and did the usual pruning, unfortunately this time it took everything and there is no way to get it back.

Kattoo
08-05-2007, 06:47 PM
They did some forum maintenance and did the usual pruning, unfortunately this time it took everything and there is no way to get it back.

This is nearly the same answer I got last year when posts disappeared. If I did something like that consistantly at my job I'd get fired. I apologize for expecting too much. I figured a company like turbine would have backups on hand and personnel that would know how to restore forum data. I suppose the moral of this repeated event is to not trust these forums in respect to data integrity.

Altumus
08-05-2007, 07:04 PM
I've been working on forums for years, and honestly its very uncommon to have post over 6 months old on a forum like this. We would usually prune every 3 months.