PDA

View Full Version : Repairing Equipment

DME543
08-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Is there a specialty vendor who repairs clothing items? I have several items that are damaged but do not populate on a standard merchant's repair list, ie a Health Belt of light Fortification.

Borror0
08-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Is there a specialty vendor who repairs clothing items? I have several items that are damaged but do not populate on a standard merchant's repair list, ie a Health Belt of light Fortification.

There is Clothing Brokers in the Marketplace Bazaar, but any general vendor will do the thing. There is place that repairs the loot better, they all have the same chance to damage items.

sigtrent
08-04-2007, 04:49 PM
FYI: There is temporary damage and there is permanent damage (permanent is red). You can't repair permanent damage.

Some vendors that sell weapons armor clothing jewelry only will onlyrepair those thigns but most vendors will fix anything.

Delzon
08-04-2007, 10:18 PM
Its good to repair after every quest. The more temporary damage on an item when you go to repair the more of a chance to have it permanently damaged.

Borror0
08-05-2007, 12:02 AM
Its good to repair after every quest. The more temporary damage on an item when you go to repair the more of a chance to have it permanently damaged.

Math have been done, in the long run, your item will last as long.

qes
08-06-2007, 08:30 AM
I have noticed in House P and in The Desert there is two npc's that claim that they can repair items. If they actually can, How do we get them to do so? They both claim to need a certain input from a house or agent. Everyone I have asked during game play has not been able to get them to do anything. Are the two NPC's in question there just for appearance? Have they been forgoten about?

Mad_Bombardier
08-06-2007, 10:03 AM
I have noticed in House P and in The Desert there is two npc's that claim that they can repair items. If they actually can, How do we get them to do so? They both claim to need a certain input from a house or agent. Everyone I have asked during game play has not been able to get them to do anything. Are the two NPC's in question there just for appearance? Have they been forgoten about?Those two Expert Repairers are unlocked with Favor. 400 Free Agent favor unlocks weapon/armor repair, and 400 Phiarlan favor *should* unlock Expert Accessory Repair (*not available yet). They cost twice as much and have less chance for permanent damage when repairing, but cannot reduce permanent damage.