PDA

View Full Version : Where do I go after the Harbor?

Geraden
08-03-2007, 06:52 PM
I'm level 3 and I've pretty much finished all the Harbor quests worth doing, run Waterworks, etc. I know I can go to the Marketplace now, but I can't seem to find a strong quest thread like there was in the Harbor. What is a level 3 supposed to do next?

Symar-FangofLloth
08-03-2007, 07:04 PM
If you follow the story from the end of waterworks, it will lead you to the Seal of Shan-to-Kor, commonly called STK, which is 3 or 4 quests with good xp and decent end rewards. A nice quest chain to do 9if you can deal with undead and oozes) is the Catacombs, on the east edge of the marketplace. Also, there are some low level quests in the various houses. Go explore!

Geraden
08-03-2007, 07:25 PM
Thanks, but my group really rushed waterworks, and I didn't get an ounce of the story. That's one thing I hate about grouping in this game. Also, I don't seem to have a followup quest. What's the next step?

Mad_Bombardier
08-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Go to the Marketplace, down the steps, turn right, down more steps, turn right again and talk to Wayfinder Jael. :) (Don't forget to stop in the tavern to bind with the Brother.)

cdbd3rd
08-04-2007, 10:41 AM
...also, let your groups know that it's your first time through and ask if they'll take it slow for you. Most will oblige.

tihocan
08-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Btw you are aware of the existence of the adventure compendium? You will see quests by level here, so you know what you could do next.

The_Silver_Griffon
08-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Btw you are aware of the existence of the adventure compendium? You will see quests by level here, so you know what you could do next.

This is really the best way. Just sort by level, and you have your roadmap.

sirgog
08-05-2007, 02:00 AM
Thanks, but my group really rushed waterworks, and I didn't get an ounce of the story. That's one thing I hate about grouping in this game. Also, I don't seem to have a followup quest. What's the next step?

You can create your own groups, just leave a note in your LFM (looking for more) that says 'new player looking to go slowly' or similar. That should keep out zergers so you can experience the quests properly. Or you can look for a role-playing guild.

Waterworks the first time was quite an experience, even if it took an hour. Waterworks the 15th time was not, nor the 50th, and for many people you run it with, they have run it at least that often and will try (and succeed) to do it in 15 minutes. STK is a good spot to go next (search your map of the marketplace for the Steam Tunnels and Wayfinder Dael), and try to find a group that will take it slow, as STK is a real experience the first time through.

werk
08-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Yeah, Shan to Kor, or catacombs, then Tangleroot Gorge.

That'll get you to level 5 and you can start running stormcleave, redwillow, and Deleras.

Also, try googling. You'll find some helpful lists, most with maps and summaries.