PDA

View Full Version : ugggg....

Vardak
08-02-2007, 05:26 PM
All my toons names are changed... Sicily is now Fartmistress McFarty and Ninib of Shartdoll 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Well at least the new names fit them well.

<edit> sweet ninja burn!

Scarsgaard
08-02-2007, 05:26 PM
All my toons names are changed... Sicily is now Fartmistress McFarty and Ninib of Shartdoll 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

BUpcott
08-02-2007, 05:28 PM

sorry to hear that

Scarsgaard
08-02-2007, 05:35 PM
oh node...... Scarsgaard is now Lollipop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shyver
08-02-2007, 05:56 PM

Sorry to hear that Scar. I'm sure there are many that are gonna feel the name change bug bite them, but that doesn't make it any easier.

Murgatroyd
08-02-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm sorry that your luck wasn't as good as mine.

Lizzybrat
08-02-2007, 06:35 PM
YAY! Jezzy is still mine!

Mine!
Mine!
Mine!

Umm.. oh, yea, sorry about your names Scars :(

Partymaker
08-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Your post is somehow very confusing...

U mean your toons' names have been changed without being able to choose?

Or that you were stuck with the "-servername" and decided to change your names for these ones?

PaintHorseCowboy
08-03-2007, 06:17 AM
Cheer up Scars...

First, I still hate you as much as ever.

Second, your toons could have been renamed Kiling, Mylady, and TheGreat.

Then you'd really feel the hate.

Scarsgaard
08-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Actually I lied to you all...

HA ha...

I got all my names... why you ask did Scar get his names and you did not? Well, the answer is simple... I used my High Diplomacy and danced naked around the DMs for 17 days straight until they said "ok Scar, we get it.. you want your names... you can have them... we'll just mess up everyone else's life and you win"...

...so you see folkes... persistence and a bit of idiocy will get you farther in life than normalcy and consideration...:)

Muirtach
08-03-2007, 02:51 PM
You forgot to mention the part where they begged you to stop and put your clothes back on for the loveofthemakerohmyheavensitburnsitburnsitburnsmake itstoppleasegodmakeitstop

Scarsgaard
08-03-2007, 03:09 PM
You forgot to mention the part where they begged you to stop and put your clothes back on for the loveofthemakerohmyheavensitburnsitburnsitburnsmake itstoppleasegodmakeitstop

True true... I did forget their pleas for clemency but hey... I have selective hearing:D

***btw folkes... putting ranks in Selective Hearing is key to developing a good relationship with your G/F, dinner... I can hear that, sex... heard that... take out garbage... silence***:D

PaintHorseCowboy
08-06-2007, 11:31 PM
...but hey... I have selective hearing:D

Huh?