PDA

View Full Version : Alchemic Collectibles

DemonMage
08-02-2007, 04:42 AM
Does anyone know which quests and maybe even which objects/mobs drop the following collectibles?

* Chipped Bone Talismans
* Ivory Scorpion Icons
* Tear of Vulkoor

Borror0
08-02-2007, 09:00 AM
I've never read the page myself yet, but maybe this could help you:

http://ddo.enterwiki.net/page/Collectable

Mad_Bombardier
08-02-2007, 10:43 AM
Level 10+ quests. Specifically, anything in the Restless Isles, Menachtarun, or Gianthold.

Gimpster
08-02-2007, 11:29 AM
* Chipped Bone Talismans
* Ivory Scorpion Icons
* Tear of Vulkoor
Alchemical -potion collectables are those turned in to the 4 NPCs standing on top of House Deneith.

They are found in the following zones:
Restless Isles
Twilight Forge
Threnal Excavations (but only on dead gargoyles)
Quests in the Sands of Menechetarum
Quests in the Ruins of Gianthold (except for Prison of the Planes)

I'm unsure if there is a particular quest which has a higher chance of giving you the vulkorim-based items which are the ones you want, but it is true that some areas are biased towards a certain kind of item. For example, in Tomb of the Wizard-king you'll get mostly Blessed Candles.

DemonMage
08-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Thanks, need the strength potions for lever hitting and figured if we can stock up on them while doing quests for experience/loot, all the better. Figured that was about where they dropped, but just wanted to confirm, and see if anyone had more specific information.

And no the wiki wasn't too helpful on this part of the question. It gave me the specific types I need (and therefore the theme) for strength potions, but the where obtained page is pretty bare. No surprise, collectibles aren't exactly popular right now, with good reason.