PDA

View Full Version : trying to c who boughtout my dagger 4 2mil

mortes1
08-02-2007, 04:03 AM
hey just wondering if it was another player or perhaps just the plat farmers.
put it on for 1.5 with buyout of 2 mil went in hours was a wounding of puncturing dagger.

either way am happy

Pecky
08-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Hmm... wasn't me but I still have a widow's eye I'll sell you for 2M plat :D Oh wait, then you'd take a loss.

Burradin
08-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Since it is the second best weapon in the game behind a rapier, I am not suprised. My dex based fighter uses her W/P dagger more than any other weapon and she has a vorpal/banisher/disruption. You can't take most mobs down any faster except a good caster that can finger/PK or Destruction. I would not sell mine for 2 mill plat.

AEschyl
08-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Since it is the second best weapon in the game behind a rapier, I am not suprised. My dex based fighter uses her W/P dagger more than any other weapon and she has a vorpal/banisher/disruption. You can't take most mobs down any faster except a good caster that can finger/PK or Destruction. I would not sell mine for 2 mill plat.

third best - you forgot about shortswords :p

(base damage is better)

SoHo
08-03-2007, 12:23 PM
True, but base damage hardly comes into play. Mobs die from con damage before hps fall that low. They're prolly equal in the hands of a piercing spec'ed rgr.

third best - you forgot about shortswords :p

(base damage is better)

Pazuzu
08-03-2007, 01:12 PM
It was me and thanx very much. But if it makes ya feel any better, I traded a w/p rapier for a stupid vorpal basterd sword b4 i realized what the worth of 1 of those really wuz. I felt like a noob! By the way, the dagger cost me 1mil plat, a +1 holy light repeating crossbow of disruption, and a +2 ghost touch khopesh of greater undead bane and some help from a guildee.:D

mortes1
08-03-2007, 03:14 PM
yeah thats fine now can buy couple things i want for my toon hope you enjoy wasnt getting offered what i wanted.

Burradin
08-03-2007, 04:45 PM
base damage does not come into play. Crit range is what makes the rapier best. SS and Dagger are the same in this case. If you need base damage to take the mob out, you better get new dice.