PDA

View Full Version : have heard about favor and have seen

qes
08-01-2007, 11:14 PM
I have been getting curious about favor.

For a high level toon to build up on ones favor, is all the favor points for a quest granted when one does elite?
Or is it my eyesight and that one needs to do solo (if a option), normal, hard then elite to get all the favor points from a quest?

Borror0
08-01-2007, 11:23 PM
I have been getting curious about favor.

For a high level toon to build up on ones favor, is all the favor points for a quest granted when one does elite?
Or is it my eyesight and that one needs to do solo (if a option), normal, hard then elite to get all the favor points from a quest?

If you do Normal, you get a 1/3 of the favor for that quest. Hard, 2/3. Elite 3/3.

Skipping to elite still gives you 3/3.

DME543
08-03-2007, 11:35 AM
What does it mean when a group is doing a quest just for favor? Is EXP still granted?

Mad_Bombardier
08-03-2007, 11:47 AM
What does it mean when a group is doing a quest just for favor? Is EXP still granted?Favor is earned independantly of XP. "Just for Favor" means that the players most likely outlevel the quest (6+ levels higher than quest level) so as to negate the XP earned. Or it means that they will be rushing through the quest and not completing any bonuses or optional XP objectives.

qes
08-06-2007, 08:37 AM
If you do Normal, you get a 1/3 of the favor for that quest. Hard, 2/3. Elite 3/3.

Skipping to elite still gives you 3/3.

So baased upon this input one can get all the favor for a quest in one fell swoop. However one does not get all the XP possible for a quest in one try. (I know that favor and XP are completely different.)

Missing_Minds
08-06-2007, 08:42 AM
So baased upon this input one can get all the favor for a quest in one fell swoop. However one does not get all the XP possible for a quest in one try. (I know that favor and XP are completely different.)

If you are referring to the first time bonus XP, then you are correct.

qes
08-13-2007, 11:49 AM
This helped a lot. Thanks