PDA

View Full Version : Argonnessen Guild

Talaysen
08-01-2007, 01:17 PM
The Rulers of Riedra is a guild formed by the founders who crossed over to start anew.

We are a mature guild of people who are here to have fun, enjoy camaraderie, and help one another out. All levels of experience are welcome.

Visit our website Rulers of Riedra (http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=153377&TabID=1301083) and stop in the forums and say hello. Run with some of our members and at the very least, you may have some new additions to your friends list.

Feel free to contact Talaysen, Mydnyght, Slyvilian, Vellos, Kraxxus, Jinxed, Borga, Syklohexane or any other RoR member.

Edited because the Head Slacker forgot Mydnyght...

Talaysen
08-07-2007, 01:22 PM
Here some additional information. We currently have a closed vent server with two DJ's for guild runs and whenever we feel like playing tunes.

It is BYOB though... :eek:

Mydnyght
08-09-2007, 02:17 PM
We have very dedicated and active members however we are seeking to grow aswell.. We love experienced and newbies. Heck we were all newbies once :)

Talaysen
09-04-2007, 01:08 PM
Some members have started running perma-death characters. Feel free to jump in our forums and ask to join them if you'd like to take part.

Mydnyght
09-27-2007, 10:03 AM
I would like to add Although we are not the largest guild. We do raid runs. Win loose or fail we do Titan raids, Dragon, and Gh Tor.

We do not always win (last Titan run we lost at end) but everyone in party will tell ya was worth it none the less found new way to beat the system :)

But we always have fun!!

Talaysen
10-22-2007, 07:49 AM
Some members running lowbies again and mid levels are frequently on.

ChildrenofBodom
10-22-2007, 03:41 PM
I know Maundrake was once in your guild. Where has he been? I miss killing him in PvP :(

Talaysen
12-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Low and mid-levels are frequently running again... Most EST and CST with some covering just about everything else.