PDA

View Full Version : pvp

Avien
08-01-2007, 01:03 AM
turbine so graciously deleted my pvp forum in their maintenance, so ill start a new one here.

fellow lhazaar pvpers. prepare to duel the other servers. bring your honor, your greater banes, and your best moves. leave your dispel at home.

i hold quite a bit of pride for the server and my guild.

its nearly time to represent

death_smurf
08-01-2007, 08:58 AM
on a side note any guilds interested in death matches or ctf feel free to reply or look us up on server to run some team pvp stuff. at least till mod 5 comes out. then we will need at least a day or two to get sick of new content before pvping again :)

SaberMonkey
08-01-2007, 11:03 PM
Hey Avien at least they graciously left in the "The Last Heroes are recruiting" thread!!! ***?

Avien
08-02-2007, 03:04 AM
lmao i know man should be great for their guild in 30 years when they are able to return.

zoltan00
08-04-2007, 02:41 PM
true they are gone but i think ghallanda and fernia got lucky that xoriat didn't merge with lhazaar or else you would see last heroes agains since they are playing over at xoriat

Bobbyd
08-06-2007, 11:11 AM
Sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack77
08-08-2007, 02:27 AM
Dammit Zori!! You didnt tell me!!! Anyway, its koo. Already knew. Got a E-mail from Fudge the da........... I didnt say anything.

Anyway, Dergan, get the PvP forum back up and running, bro!! If I do say so myself, my caster(Aaerith) has certainly been making a name for herself!! :p

Bobbyd
08-08-2007, 09:52 AM
Hum, from what i understand there may be some fudge on that server afterall...

Guess all the smack talkers that ran there mouths after he left will have themselfs put back in check.

Zack77
08-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Naw, Zori, Fudge is gone. We all know that;) . Fudge was a good guy. Good thing I got his build!! Funny thing is, the day they were banned, found my mailbox full of fudge's Axes. and his build. he may be back soon :D