PDA

View Full Version : Non Party Stuff

Ikken
07-28-2007, 04:57 PM
I don't think I'll be able to make the party, but I will be there at least on Friday.

Who all will be there Friday, and were you planning on doing any D&D events? I'll be playing Munchin, Settlers, D&D, and Fluxx all day, and I was hoping to get to meet some people from game.

-Ike

Merlask
07-28-2007, 06:18 PM
awww drats...but hey there may still be a chance to bump into folks!

For myself I'm going to be wearing my black cavalier hat with the red feather in it so it'll be easy to spot me if you see me round the con (ill be there the entire time). If you spot me, come up and say hello! I may have something I can give ya for saying hi!

Friday personally I'll probably be playing games or going to seminars.

PhoenixFire31
07-29-2007, 06:00 AM
I am all about those writing seminars! Hoping to learn lots!

Merlask
07-29-2007, 09:48 AM
oh the seminars are GREAT! Sometimes you can even catch the ones that aren't necessarily work shops... one of them that was fun last year was the seminar with the Order of the Stick webcomic creator ^^

Paladin63
07-29-2007, 11:05 AM
I won't be at Gencon, but I will be at DRAGONCON in Atlanta on Aug31st-Sep3rd if anyone else is going to be there.

Necro_Jill
07-31-2007, 11:42 AM
The one year I am passing on Gen-Con (financial reasons) there will be DDO activities... well maybe next year I guess.

Tous
08-13-2007, 05:21 PM
I won't be at Gencon, but I will be at DRAGONCON in Atlanta on Aug31st-Sep3rd if anyone else is going to be there.

Me too, and at least 6 others. Wish we could get our own Dragoncon Forum.:confused:
Feel like a step-headed red child.:(