PDA

View Full Version : Enhancment Question

Ceilia
07-26-2007, 04:08 AM
I'll be the first to admit, I do not have alot of experiance with D&D Online...most of my experiance comes from playing pen/paper 3.0/3.5 {can we hurry up with monk please?! =P}, so i apologize if i get the exact numbers wrong.

I did have a question regarding enhancments. If I roll a ranger, and at L1 take the enhancment Ranger Devotion 1 {gives +10% to healing spells}; then when i make level 2, multiclass into cleric and take their healing amplification enhancement, would these stack?

I know different items that give the same stat boost {such as two tomes of strength +1} don't stack; was wondering if the same rule applied with enhancments.

Thanks

Arianrhod
07-26-2007, 06:55 AM
Not sure, since I've never tried this, but I know my bard/sorceror was only allowed to choose one of the class-specific spell point enhancement lines. If I picked Energy of the Dragonblooded (sorceror), the bard spell point enhancements weren't selectable.

tihocan
07-26-2007, 06:56 AM
No, class enhancements do not stack together.
FYI, class and race enhancements do stack though.

Edit: actually, maybe they stack, but as said above, the game won't allow you to pick them both ;)

Ceilia
07-26-2007, 01:08 PM
spiffy, thanks guys ^^

Missing_Minds
07-27-2007, 01:36 PM
From what I've been able to gather, they don't stack, and once you start up the tree in one, you can't take the other.

So my suggestion is after you start up in cleric, respect that ranger healing out. Stick with the one that will give you the highest benefit.