PDA

View Full Version : Hair Style Changes

Zorth
07-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Very Rare Hair Style Coupon cards worth around 1 million on auction, that can be used to simply change your style not your colour. MUHAHAHHAHAHA you know its a good idea. Hair style coupons that you must pay to use, Does it get any better than that?

Yvonne_Blacksword
07-23-2007, 11:48 AM
favor...stylists?
for hair, armor....

There has got to be a house that is all about looking good...

No?

Well! There should be!:mad:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
;)

Zorth
07-26-2007, 08:28 AM
I like that idea as long as what you can do to your character you could make sense out of it. For example, Dying armor would be ridiculous unless it is a 9th level spell cast by a 20th level Wizard. The ends must justify how they were created. Hair coupons are practicle and realistic and A large barber shop for the men and Womans boutique in the market for the ladies would be a great place to hang out and get your fade cut or trimmed or get diff jewelry pierced or moved on your face.
Maybe one day, The interface for selecting how your face looks when you are born into this world will have more choices. I can tell you this for sure without hesitation: Either there was a low male population for every race and class after the big war to spread their genes or Turbine has not realized that this game is a money maker and the same faces that were on Beta are still in existance and have not been updated since day one. I think. The Message here is: Make your appearance choices have more of a selection so I don't look 90 percent like everyone else and more toward 10 percent. The software is primitive right now.

Zorth
09-12-2010, 06:17 PM
I just read this forum today on this date Sept. 12, at 7:15 pm Easter time. I like the hair style changes this game has made for us to make our toons different from others. Well done Dev. team.

Zorth
06-21-2011, 07:14 PM
almost 4 years later. I was right.

IWZincedge
06-21-2011, 07:57 PM
/turn undead