PDA

View Full Version : Bodyfeeder Bow not working....

Impaqt
07-21-2007, 11:50 AM
Reported In Game and Bug reported, but wanted to see if anyone else was seeing this...

I picked up a +1 Bodyfeeder Longbow of Precision off the Broker last night... Figured it would be a great bow for my Rogue to carry around... Get me some Hit points occasionally and with Precision and Flame arrows, be able to pick off a few mobs here and there....

Rolled several 20's.. COnfirmed em.. But never saw any temporary Hit points pop up.. :(

ANyone else having issues with bodyfeeder bows?

Luthen
07-21-2007, 04:40 PM
Reported In Game and Bug reported, but wanted to see if anyone else was seeing this...

I picked up a +1 Bodyfeeder Longbow of Precision off the Broker last night... Figured it would be a great bow for my Rogue to carry around... Get me some Hit points occasionally and with Precision and Flame arrows, be able to pick off a few mobs here and there....

Rolled several 20's.. COnfirmed em.. But never saw any temporary Hit points pop up.. :(

ANyone else having issues with bodyfeeder bows?

I feel ya buddy.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=114387

Harbinder
07-21-2007, 04:56 PM
That's DDBO for ya. (Dungeons and Dragons and Bugs Online)

PsyloSatan
07-23-2007, 10:02 AM
I got the same problem. Looted a +1 bodyfeeder longbow of Pure Good yesterday and was excited to slap it on my newly leveled ranger and take it for a spin in the Ruins of Threnal. Had a buddy along with me casting hold monster on them so that EVERY hit would be a critical. Even with 5 giants held in the same area and I killed them all solo while the sorcerer sat back and watched I didnt see a single hit point from bodyfeeder. I fired on them from many different ranges too from point blank to so far back they were just about disappearing from my viewing orb. Switched bows around and relogged a couple times to see if that helped but still no dice. Hopefully they can fix the bows before they nerf the stat :p

Zorth
07-23-2007, 10:59 AM
I agree 100 percent or five confirmed 20's in a row! FIX THIS BUG OR SUFFER LOW MORALE IN THE TROOPS! Who ever reads this in management must address this while you still have one hour to go!

ssg2wo
07-23-2007, 11:48 AM
I've rolled on a weapon and not gotten the bonus HP.

do it with full HP and without full HP and see if that makes a difference.

Missing_Minds
07-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Is it only the ranged this is happening on? So far all posts that I have seen have been concerning long bows.

PsyloSatan
07-23-2007, 12:44 PM
I have only tried a longbow of PG with this stat on it. Just assumed it would be the same for all other ranged weapons of the same. I have tried it with everything from full health to being down to less than half life and it made no difference. Kind of disappointing...However I got a legion of ranger buddies Ill check with to see if they have anything else to add. So far tho I havent heard a peep from any of them about this so Im guessing they havent even tried it yet lol.