PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm Frustrated

KoboldKiller
07-20-2007, 07:14 PM
I know this has been posted elsewhere but I am posting it anyway. This by no means is a knock on the developers as I know their job is hard. Having said that what happened to my weapons? All my bows (silver, flaming, lesser ooze bane) as well as melee weapons (holy, acid, flaming) have sporadic additional damage. That is to say my first shot does holy damage but the second does not, or the first two will but the third won't, etc... I know others have had this problem as well but I don't understand what changed in the update to create this problem? I did put in a bug report as well. Just wanted to vent. Thank you.

P.S. I think the developers do a great job this is actually the first game complaint I have ever had other than bow attack speed but that's another matter all together. :D

Aspenor
07-20-2007, 07:22 PM
No offense man, it's always better to post in a previous thread than start a new one. No need for this to have its own thread when theres a perfectly good one already.

btw-like I said in the other one, it's only happening on killing blows that the damage isn't shown.

GramercyRiff
07-20-2007, 07:24 PM
They are aware of this but when they tested it they can't replicate it. Are you sure that when you don't get the extra damage, it wasn't a killing blow? I noticed this (the extra damage not being applied), as did many others, the first day the update went live. After studying this behavior it seems to only not apply the extra damage on a killing blow.

Lo_Pan
07-20-2007, 07:25 PM
I've noticed this....and I have to say that it happens only when a creature dies. If you kill a creature with the "first" amount of damage, then the second, third or fourth amounts are not applied. There is no real point applying them anyway. Dead is still dead.