PDA

View Full Version : Any other Warforged have this problem?

Knightrose
07-20-2007, 05:57 AM
I've had this odd problem with my WF characters for probably the last 7 months now. I never said anything about it before because, well, I guess I just figured it was another bug that Turbine hadn't fixed yet. Maybe they havn't known about it.

The problem is this. Every now and then my WF character will lose his immunities during play. It happens sometimes after using a class ability; such as Rage or a 'boost'. But it has also happened with equipment as well. For example; on my WF fighter, Mannaz, I've joked for a long time that my Morannon belt from the Dragon Raid has the power to make me human. Because every now and then when I swap it off-and-on to use my Planar Gird my WF immunities just 'Zip!' suddenly disappear. Once the immunities disappear my WF becomes suceptable to Poison, Disease, Fatigue etc.

Anyway, was just wondering if I'm the only bloke who's had this problem.

Grimdiegn
07-20-2007, 06:00 AM
Yea. I was getting Fatigued after raging on a WF barb. Bug reported it.

Tulsa_Doom
07-20-2007, 06:02 AM
If I was raged before I log, sometimes I become fatigued when I log back in. As far as other immunities havent lost them.

Knightrose
07-20-2007, 06:06 AM
It's fixable btw. If I restart the client the problem goes away.

Just generally annoying when you're in the thick of thigns and wammo you lose your immunities :(

Ithrani
07-20-2007, 07:01 AM
Never had this problem on my WF and I am glad not to. Hope you can get it resolved.

Karethon
07-20-2007, 09:56 AM
Recently leveled my WF sorcerer to 14 in a group with 3 other WF. I can't recall them ever mentioning an issue like that, and I did not encounter it to the best of my knowledge. I would definitely bug report it each time - I know it's a pain, but even if it's just you (sounds like it isn't) that's the best way to get it fixed.

Ghoste
07-20-2007, 10:06 AM
I got poisoned once. Didnt do any ability score damage, but still had the green fang thing floating over my head.

Mhykke
07-20-2007, 10:21 AM
Lately I've been logging into my warforged barbarian and he's fatigued.

Laith
07-20-2007, 10:35 AM
I got poisoned once. Didnt do any ability score damage, but still had the green fang thing floating over my head.did you have to make saves though?

it's possible that this behavior is only client side. if anyone's got screens of poison, disease, etc doing stat damage (or causing paralysis or fatigue), it would help the cause.

if it's fixed by a client reset, it makes me wonder. Also, you should try rezoning (as in going through a loading screen), as when you change zones, it reloads many of your statuses from scratch.

Wertik
07-20-2007, 12:55 PM
My question is: Are warforged immune to fatigue spells or fatigue altogether? If it is just the spell, isn't fatigue from rage a physical result of having been raged to begin with. Is it possible that when using a rage spell or potion that all characters suffer the resulting fatigue problem?

Just a thought......

jaitee
07-20-2007, 02:18 PM
My question is: Are warforged immune to fatigue spells or fatigue altogether? If it is just the spell, isn't fatigue from rage a physical result of having been raged to begin with. Is it possible that when using a rage spell or potion that all characters suffer the resulting fatigue problem?

Just a thought......

WF are immune to any fatigue, machines dont get tired.. ;), as for rage its the same affect as a fatigue spell

McSurlykins
07-20-2007, 02:22 PM
hehe the other day my wf barb had flesh to stone caast on him...i laughed...until i saw the 5+(31) save! (weird enough) and then was flesh to stoned anyway (weirder)