PDA

View Full Version : AH Window pallete/font color

Averla
07-18-2007, 10:58 PM
is there anything I can do to change the background color of the AH windows?

The beige-brownish color with white text is sort of painful for me to look at, and the change in font size is more than i would have liked.

I don't see any options settings... - but perhaps there is another way?

Krell
07-19-2007, 03:40 AM
I agree it is a lot harder to read than the previous AH text. It seems smaller and more difficult to read against the background. Overall I like the functionality changes. Just keep in mind some folks are still reading though a lot of equipment and the text / background colors makes it more difficult.

gpk
07-19-2007, 03:43 AM
Agreed, i find myself squinting now to read the lower contrast text/background and smaller font.

Running 1280x1024 on a 19" Monitor.

Averla
07-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Is there anything we can control on our end?

It is bad enough IMO that i don't want to even wait for any amount of time for turbine to add some sort of change - I'd love to try and fix it on my end.

The_Cataclysm
07-19-2007, 11:12 AM
I can't stand to look at the new AH for more than a couple minutes without my eyes hurting. Would really like to see some other options here.

Azuremane
07-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Love the change to the AH over all but the Text is a little small and the item background color change isn't helping was well. This is from and old guy with poor eyesight already :)

Thanks for what you do guys!

Snike
07-19-2007, 11:28 AM
Same here, I love the layout change very easy to see which numbers belong to which item now.

WilbyZ
07-19-2007, 11:36 AM
Devs, please make the AH Font size bigger! Have to focus to read!

Same font and size as Chat Fonts would be good :)

Zenako
07-19-2007, 11:38 AM
agreed fully. Was the FIRST thing I commented on to guildies was how much smaller the FONT on the AH was now. Did you just change the type face and not adjust the size? Some fonts appear much smaller than others. (Arial and TImes New Roman for example.) I suspect that is part of what happened. The style was changed without thinking about the actual display size of the text and you really need to keep us old farts able to see things.....

Netah
07-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Layout is good, but oh that tiny font! My poor eyes! So, add me to the list: I'd like to be able to change the font size first, and then the color (or at least the background color). Please. :)

DKerrigan
07-19-2007, 07:37 PM
Here here! I think I could live with the beige if the fonts were about 3 or 4 pts. bigger.

sidmind
07-19-2007, 08:31 PM
I agree,

not saying I wont get used to it, but it is very hard to read through the AH now.
although with the great new changes that were made, I didn't want to *****, I love the wonderful changes all but the colors.