PDA

View Full Version : Sarlona Dedicated Teams Guild: RP Tuesday Night 8 pm ET

AndrosCrotonus
07-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Sarlona Dedicated Teams Guild: RP Tuesday Night 8 pm ET

Note: As of 3/18/08 we temporarily full for the next few weeks, but still have at least one opening.

We are a fairly slow paced medium to heavy Role Playing group. Role Playing is done via the keyboard with limited use of the Ingame Voice Chat. We don’t place any restriction on using the Auction House or the brokers. We do share/ offer treasure to the group character that can use an item pulled: Need before greed.

Player 1) Ardoon - Paladin-4 / Fighter-2 / Rogue-2 (Team Leader)
Player 2) Elijiah - Sorcerer-7
Player 3) Mirwen - Ranger-8
Player 4) Janadanu - Cleric-7
Player 5)
Player 6)

Alternate- Omagus – Wizard-6 (West Coaster who joins the group in progress about 30 minutes or so after our start time)

For now our meeting up point is the Rusty Nail where we usually RP a bit and interact with the other Tuesday night Dedicated Team group.

DarkAnya
07-18-2007, 02:06 AM
Hi darling! Nice to find you on the boards!
I seem to keep missing the game because of the timeslot. Tuesdays simply is busy until late at night.

If we would consider moving it to another day, I'd more than likely be able to be there always.

In the meantime, I've started my own dedicated team post, but given what the problems seem to be with everyone else's, it seems like I'm in for a grim future of people missing out or dropping out :)

Either way, hi on these boards as well!

AndrosCrotonus
07-18-2007, 08:03 AM
I saw your other post at NWC, so I’ve edited my above post here to take you off my team.

I’m booked up on most other nights other than Sunday afternoons, so I’ll stick with Tuesday for this group. The two Tuesday teams have both been short players for the past month, so between us we have been able to fill out at least one party. Hopefully, when vacations and RL issues settle down we’ll be able to field two full teams on Tuesdays. We might have to mix up the teams a bit, but we’ll deal with that when it happens.

Dozen_Black_Roses
07-18-2007, 11:32 AM
Hmmm so what kind of toon would you like then? what class? I am with the monday group on sarlona, but my cleric/fighter is available and shes 2 but i was really thinking of rerolling her as I dont like her stats right now. If I dont catch you here message me in game on Ghallanda as I see you also play there. Thanks!

AndrosCrotonus
07-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Hmmm so what kind of toon would you like then? what class?

Well met and welcome!

Bring what you like to RP play best. Most of us can switch off to another character class if we need to fill in a specific need.

relik_arkane
07-18-2007, 08:02 PM
I have 2 dedicated team guildmember toons that I have been training for use as floaters until a suitable home is manifest. I just signed one up to play in Thursday nights 8 pm group but have one free and am compelled to perhaps begin another as an alternate. Just give me the word and I'll lock one in for Tuesday nights at 8 pm. : )
Aereg - human level 2 bard (open, floater)
Larceni - human lvl 2 ranger, lvl 1 rogue (thur nite)

AndrosCrotonus
07-20-2007, 08:21 AM
I have 2 dedicated team guildmember toons that I have been training for use as floaters until a suitable home is manifest. I just signed one up to play in Thursday nights 8 pm group but have one free and am compelled to perhaps begin another as an alternate. Just give me the word and I'll lock one in for Tuesday nights at 8 pm. : )
Aereg - human level 2 bard (open, floater)
Larceni - human lvl 2 ranger, lvl 1 rogue (thur nite)

A spot is your's n Tuesday nights. Send me a tell in game or looks for us in the Rusty Nail.

We're going to work on Part 2 of STK.

Dozen_Black_Roses
07-21-2007, 06:50 PM
sounds good..I am rerolling Ogdolen today...she will be Ogdolyn...and will work on her today and tomorrow to get her to 3, maybe 4 depending on time and availability of ppl. Servers seem to be dead lately.

AndrosCrotonus
07-23-2007, 01:45 PM
I’ve updated the first post in this thread to include our two new players.

We were planning to begin STK part 2 this week, but we’ll see where our new additions are in their quest progression and adjust our plans accordingly.

AndrosCrotonus
07-25-2007, 11:29 AM
It was great to welcome in the two new players to our group last night, Aereg and Ogdolen. Thanks for joining us! I hope you had fun and will be back for more next week.

The question came up last night about Twinking. I’m not big on being a rules lawyer. We’re here to have fun and Role Play. I RP with all my characters on Sarlona and therefore, their rate of advancement is very slow. Also, I don’t have any high level characters that can filter down Uber items. My highest level is 6.3. Anyway, Some items can be hard to get like Featherfall and Waterbreathing, so I’ll leave the decision of minor item Twinking of similar type items up to the individual.

Also, our highest-level character is 5 (Tirus just made L-5), so anyone who is still level 3 please feel free do some catch up if you want to on your own.

relik_arkane
07-26-2007, 04:49 PM
~smirks~ Count Aereg in, his thirst for adventure is matched only by his thirst for fine ale. Had a blast with the group, the dynamics and chemistry seemed good. It will be interesting to watch them all develop into a cohesive party - a true team, something sorely missing in pick up groups and even some guilds. Thanks for an excellent first night on the team and I'll be there next Tuesday night once again! ~sniff~ ... ~sniff~ Me thinks there be dwarves nearby. ~winks~

AndrosCrotonus
08-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Geez, I’ve never seen the Construct jump into the air and attack the party below in STK before. It sure made it very hard to block him. Also, it made it harder to keep everyone healed and could have made for a full party wipe. I always feel bad even if we only had one comrade fall in the fight.

I think we have an interesting and fun party dynamic going with our current character mix. We are foremost a RP group, so the perfect character mix is not necessarily our goal. Currently we don’t have a true front line melee type in our group, but between Ogdolen and Tirus we’ve done pretty well so far. Ogdolen is currently a Fighter-2 / Cleric-2. Tirus is a Cleric-4 / Ranger-1 and will definitely go Cleric at his next level. Anyway we might want to discuss how we’re planning to level in the future, so that we have the front line covered between the two of us as well as the healing duties.

Dozen_Black_Roses
08-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Hmmm I was hoping to take Ogdolyn's next level as a cleric as those cure lights dont go very far, my goal for her is to be equal cleric and fighter so then at the next level after, I would take as a fighter.

Guess let me know before I get there if I need to switch those two around. I think a cleric is a pretty good fighter if you have the right build, which I think I do on her. You know how to reach me :)

AndrosCrotonus
08-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Ok, good to know your plans for Ogdolyn. No need to chage your plans. Tirus will be mostly Cleric, but he still likes to mix it up when he can up front.

Omagus will be away on vacation this week and next, but Isabellia should be back.

We’re all in the level 3 to 5 range, so I see two directions for this week, Tangleroot or the Catacombs.

AndrosCrotonus
08-13-2007, 02:14 PM
This week Omagus is still on vacation and Isabellia will be away as well, so we’ll be down two players. We’ll try to fill in with others from Dedicated Teams that might need a home for the night.

Conor Knoxx, who plays Isabellia, has not been happy with the role of Rogue and has asked to switch over to his Elf/Sorcerer Elijiah Darcreign. He knows that I enjoy RPing with a wide range of characters and I agreed to let him switch. I have a new Rogue in training, Skipy Bangletangle, so we’ll switch characters in a few weeks once we’ve finished the Catacombs and everyone in the group is at least level 4. Skipy likes to melee as well as handle the stealthier tasks, so he’ll help out on the front line.

AndrosCrotonus
08-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Kormai had unexpected guests last and she just could not make it. Anyway, the plan is to get Kormai caught up to the group before next week and up to level 4. Skipy should also be level 5 by then as well.

Future plans:

Stay on the quests chains and fill in with one shot adventures when players are missing, so lets try to Finish the Catacombs and then on to Tangleroot.

flytrap
09-02-2007, 01:35 PM
I have a thief lvl4 available... (3/1 thf/pal)

AndrosCrotonus
09-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Sorry guys, but I’ve got a major problem at the office with the month end closing and I’m not going to make it tonight. Have fun without me and I’ll get caught up before next week.

AndrosCrotonus
09-06-2007, 07:56 AM
So what did you do Tuesday without Skipy? Any thing that I should try to get caught up on?

Dozen_Black_Roses
09-06-2007, 03:42 PM
well we attempted to get the swiped signet done...it did not go well...but we did get it completed on Hard :P

AndrosCrotonus
09-07-2007, 07:45 AM
Ohhh, on hard that one can be tough at L-5. Thanks for the update and I hope to see everyone next Tuesday.

relik_arkane
09-10-2007, 05:24 PM
umm, yea... "tough" was the term we chose for it as well (between curses in several known and some unknown languages) : /
heh, seriously... it was painful at times but we stuck with it and gave a strong showing of ourselves in the end. Look forward to another good session tomorrow nite!

AndrosCrotonus
09-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Ok, I left work at noon to work on my system today. Technical support was some help, and suggested sending the PC back for service. However, not wanting to be without a PC for several weeks, I stopped off on the way home and bought a new Nvidia 8800 video card.

Now the fun begins.

Yes, I have SLI cards, a pair of Nvidia 7950, but on opening my system I was shocked to find how the current cards are integrated into the Alienware water cooling system. There was no way to swap the card in and out since both cards are strapped together and bolted to the cooling system. So no guts no glory, I removed the whole thing, cards and the cooling system and put the new card in…

and wait for it,,,

Think you know what happened next?

I re-booted the system and low and behold it came on. I installed the new drivers, fine tuned the cards and now I’m running on the cards own fan cooling without the water cooling.

The only issue I’m having is that occasionally my UPS device will start to Alarm. It never did that before. Any thoughts on what could be causing that or how to stop it?

Anyway, DDO is working fine at Max setting again, but I do get the Alarm every so often and it’s very annoying. :(

- Pete

Dozen_Black_Roses
09-12-2007, 04:31 PM
unfortunately I am so not a technical person..well basic stuff i can do, but what you are describing is beyond me..if i see some of my techie friends on line I will ask them to look at your post and respond to it or tell me what to post in response if they cant (not all are ddo'ers).

conorknoxx
09-15-2007, 10:05 AM
Well, finally found this forum thread!
Ok, let me post on behalf of some others too, and provide a bit of an update on things.

Looks like Skipy is all fixed, and ready to run with us again next week.

Kormai will not be returning for personal reasons (nothing to do with us great folks! ; ) )

I believe Omagus will be around next week as well, though he should probably post himself, since he might have other details.

Elijiah (me) is getting bored sitting around the inn, and is ready for some serious action! :D

So...

We really can use / accept one new player to our group at this time.

relik_arkane
09-15-2007, 10:50 AM
I agree completely with Eli. Time to accept another new member although I am sorry to see Kormai go. Best wishes Kormai! Aereg is ready for some serious action as well and I know Ogdolyn is brooding... something about her axe rusting up from lack of recent bloodbaths. Glad Shippy has found a solution to his current difficulties and is ready to return. Lets get this group rolling again and have some fun!

thalion
09-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Greetings Mr. Knoxx!

Well, finally found this forum thread!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::
We really can use / accept one new player to our group at this time.

I updated the main guild thread with the spot vacancy, Just in case some additional eyes come across it.

And remember face first into all forcefields "It's a Ranger Thing!" :p

AndrosCrotonus
09-17-2007, 11:41 AM
Sorry folks, but I was a bit out of touch this past weekend. Anyway, my PC issues are resolved and I have sent a message to Flytrap about joining us on Tuesday nights. He was playing a mostly Roguish character and if he does join us I would then switch from Skipy to a more melee oriented character either:

Hieronymus Nightshadow - Paladin-4/Cleric-1, Marrcus de Pietro – Fighter-4 or Ardoon Caruso – Paladin-2.2 / Fighter-1 /Rogue-1

AndrosCrotonus
09-17-2007, 06:14 PM
I heard back from Flytrap and he will be joining us on Tuesday with his Rogue/Paladin Killy. I'll most likely go with my Paladin/Cleric Hieronymus, so we should be at full strength Tuesday night.

Dozen_Black_Roses
09-17-2007, 06:23 PM
great! look forward to having a full group again and getting some good game time with everyone, especially our newest member!

flytrap
09-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Hey folks, I'll be on @ 8EST/7CST tonight (18th Sep), hope things all goes smooth... see you there!

relik_arkane
09-18-2007, 04:48 PM
welcome! Looking forward to a good night! See you all there

AndrosCrotonus
09-19-2007, 08:50 AM
Good gaming last night! It was nice to have a full party once again. We’ve had a lot of turn over in players and several of us have switch characters since we started this group, but I think we have a good group now and hopefully we’ll be able to stay stable for a long while.

Our highest level character is Elijiah at L-6, so we’ll use him as our bench mark for “out of group play”. So if anyone wants to catch up on any quests you’ve missed feel free to play on you own, but don’t go past level 6.1. I know that my character Hieronymus has never done the last two parts of STK and needs to finish the last three parts of the Catacombs chain, so I’ll be trying to get through those at some point.

This is open for discussion, but let me put this list out as a general guide for our future quest progression. We’ll also fill in with other One Shot quests as time permits each night:

Depths Quests
Irestone Inlet
Tangleroot - (Maybe do it a second time on hard since it has great rewards)
Necropolis – (First 5 in the chain)
Redwillow’s Ruins
Delara’s Tomb – (We should be close to or at L-7 at this point)

For now our meeting up point is the Rusty Nail where we usually RP a bit and interact with the other Tuesday night Dedicated Team group.

rfachini
09-20-2007, 06:45 PM
That all sounds very good. We might also want to consider getting 150 coin lord favor.
This week is a pretty good example of about the earliest I can get back from work and online, and the time I have to leave. When time is short or just for the fun of it, we may want to do some of the outdoor exploration areas.

AndrosCrotonus
09-23-2007, 02:59 PM
150 Coin Lord Favor would be nice to open up the 5th inventory bag, but since most if not all of us in this group don’t have any high level characters, it’s going to be very slow grind to get a Collapsed Portable Hole and 10,000 PP to have it repaired.

Hieronymus finished his assignment and completed both STK and the Catacombs over the weekend.

I also meet a Drow Sorceress named Mayidil. She’ll be a back up for us and the other Tuesday night group should we be short on players. I invited her to come join the RP in the Rusty Nail and meet the groups.

conorknoxx
09-23-2007, 07:29 PM
I'll throw 2 more into the mix.

One, "freshen the air" - hardly anyone does because of the old "thats too hard" - *grins* well.. we're a full group, its only a lvl 4 quest - and this seems the type of group that just might not start running wild and all over when things get "hot" lol.

second, I've never done - Andros.. whateverhisname is tellls me its "very hard" but again.. full group, good players.. lets give it a shot? Called "Proof is in the Poison" ? Not sure on that name actually, but hopefully you know the one I mean.

The rest of the list sounds a blast, and yes, I always enjoy tangleroot as well. I think if we do all on that list, we'll have covered everything I've ever done in DDO - so it'll be brand new ground for me after that! I'm REALLY looking forward to that! (hmm.. done a bit of stormcleave once.. but its just a "bad memory"...)

AndrosCrotonus
09-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Freshen the Air is not as hard as it used to be and we can certainly add it to our list of Quests. Its old reputation precedes it and most players still don’t like it since it’s a timed quest. Not a good quest for RP, since the clock is ticking.

Proof is in the Poison is brutal right now and plays well beyond an L-4 quest on normal. Looking at today’s release note, it does not look like they made an adjustment to Proof is in the Poison in Module 5. It will be a real challenge, but let’s give it a shot..

Hang in there old friend, we’ll have you face to face with a big Red Dragon one of these days for sure. The Tangleroot and Delara’s end rewards are very good, so it’s well worth the effort to complete those quest chains. After that, there are lots of paths to take and so much that you’ve never explored.

relik_arkane
09-24-2007, 07:03 PM
I'm open for them all, after this point there are many I have never done. And no quest is too difficult at our pace and good teamwork. My Thursday night group finished proof is in the poison at that level and shorthanded by one member. And that was even with several near wipes and incredible difficulty finding the traps and suchforth. It can be done with a little determination and ambition. No fear!

noneill
09-25-2007, 01:22 PM
I also meet a Drow Sorceress named Mayidil. She’ll be a back up for us and the other Tuesday night group should we be short on players. I invited her to come join the RP in the Rusty Nail and meet the groups.

Our Wizard just dropped out so if that Sorceress is interested we will have a permanent spot in our group.

AndrosCrotonus
09-25-2007, 04:37 PM
Our Wizard just dropped out so if that Sorceress is interested we will have a permanent spot in our group.

Sent you a reply to your PM.

By all means, if you are short a caster, she should join your group tonight.

AndrosCrotonus
09-25-2007, 04:44 PM
I’m not feeling so well today. An old medical problem (pinched nerve) is flaring up and I’m in a bit of pain. I plan on being there tonight. The question is how long can I play.

Dozen_Black_Roses
09-25-2007, 05:48 PM
ok well whenever you want to break we can..we can also do as an alternative to quests the runs for slayer/rare/explorer in sorrowdusk..its really good xp and not so critical if one member leaves in the middle.

AndrosCrotonus
09-25-2007, 06:27 PM
I worked all day, but now the pain is escalating and I’m going to have to take something stronger than aspirin and I just can’t go tonight. Make something suffer for me tonight cus I sure feel bad right now. :mad:

rfachini
09-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Looks like the game was a bust. I just logged in but none of you made it. No worries, we'll see each other next week. :)

Dozen_Black_Roses
09-25-2007, 10:07 PM
No we made it..we just gave up after a bit as there was just the three of us..Elijah, myself and Aereg

relik_arkane
10-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Hello all... sorry to say I have poor news for this group. My wife (Ogdolyn) and I (Aereg) will be withdrawing from the group this week. This group just isn't clicking with us and frankly, its a disappointment more often than not. Our image of a dedicated group is one with higher overall attendance to be honest. We joined this group because we enjoy playing in the dedicated teams and thought it would be fun to play in a group together. The operative words there are "playing in a group together"... This group is a bust nearly every week. We totally understand real life issues and emergencies and such, but when you commit to a group like this we believe it should be the exception and not the rule to miss or be overly late (30+ minutes). We are both happy in our other groups and will continue to play there regularly so we may see you guys around and wish you individually and as a group the best. We also want more time together outside of DDO and the extra night may just help to expand our family ; ) Thank you for the time we did enjoy together and happy hunting! (Aereg will be placed in semi-retirement, perhaps to be enjoyed again someday. Ogdolyn will be joining my Thur night group to fill a spot there and so that we can enjoy the game together as was our original interest and intent with this group).

rfachini
10-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Sorry to hear that. I did end up meeting up with another of Elijah's characters last week and the RP was very fun although I couldn't stay for the end of the quest.

I've enjoyed playing with both of you and I definitely hope to cross paths with you again either on Sarlona or Ghallanda.

Sorry my schedule is bad on Tuesdays. I'm west coast so you start while I'm still at work, and then a couple hours after that I need to leave to teach a karate class. I show up because I know most of the original group from other groups and/or another game, plus I need my weekly RP fix and this is my only supply. :D

All the best to both of you and good luck with the family expansion!! Just remember that means you'll eventually have to buy more computers and more DDO subscriptions. ;)

conorknoxx
10-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Well, I can certainly understand how this came about, and I wasn't going to post at all, because "what's done, is done.." and it sounds pretty decided...

However, I think it does deserve some comment from me, since I probably know more of the details than anyone else, and have known "Andros" a very long time.

First, regarding the "Omagus" character. As he posted, he's an old friend, and just wanted to join "us five" - whenever he could - he was always very clear that he should not be depended upon to round out/fill out a party, since the time zone and scheduling difficulties made him unreliable. In fact, if we had 6 regular players, we should certainly leave him behind, though he might be in the public areas for some RP anyway...

Kormai - played with us (with lightstorm dragonslayers) for some time as well... though it wasn't really a suprise, seeing her leave the group, as attendance/enthusiams/real life was becoming an issue.

Me?... well, normally, I'm just about the most reliable, "always there" guy I know, lol... and I think, except for a vacation this summer, I have been there almost every week? If I haven't, that is very, very much out of character for me.

Andros - I've played regularly with him for a few years now. Only two things EVER kept him from playing regularly - computer failures (this guy keeps state-of-the-art, top-tier equipment btw) - and I can only think of one other time, in 3 years that a computer failure kept him out of the "game". In fact, in my pal's defence, I'll also let the "secret" out, that when his video cards failed (yes, there's 2 in his rig :P ) while they were still under warranty!, he went and bought 2 new cards, paid out of his own pocket, so that he would only miss that week of gaming with us, rather than the several weeks sending his system back would have caused. And we're not talking $79 radeon's here... nVidia 8800's... I suspect worth more than many of us paid for our entire systems ;)

But, as fate would have it... only 2 weeks later (I think..) a medical problem arrises keeping the poor guy "out of the game" once again! Trust me when I say, if anything could have been done to allow him to play, he'd have been there! However, for someone that doesn't know him, it could easily "appear" that he is not a reliable "dedicated player" - but that couldn't be farther from the truth...

AND THEN...

(and I'm not sure of the details here...) but I'm pretty sure it was Andros who was the main guy involved in recruiting/finding our new player this week (Flytrap?) who did indeed show up last Tues, "ready to play". But somehow.. and I'm not sure how this happened, but the OTHER Tues team "stole" our new guy! LOL.. I know, it was all very innocent and well-meaning. I think the 3 of us were so caught up our "where's our team" - we lost our grip on the new fellow, and we ended up with "no game" while the other folks had a full 6-man squad, because of Andros' recruiting efforts! :( (maybe its also worth noting here that they also scored a new player a week or two ago, though I don't know how he came to join the Tues-night gang. I'm just saying, 2 new players have joined us in the last few weeks, causing the "other" guys to "flourish" while our little team falters and fizzles... )

Had he remained with us, as planned - we would have been 4 players - with Omagus on late in the session - and had a "game" - while the other group had 5, and were ok either way.

I'm not saying all this as a complaint, whining, or trying to change anyone's mind. But I just can't help thinking that decisions are being made on somewhat less-than-accurate reasons/perceptions ... or that our last few weeks were a "series of unfortunate events" :P that created an impression which is not "true" and indicitive of our actual situation.

Well... had to get that out.
Thanks for listening,
Conor

relik_arkane
10-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Sorry, but yes the matter is settled... our decision is final and we still wish you all the best! Really, no hard feelings! I was a bit verbose simply because I wanted to share some of the reasoning... simply put, I couldn't bring myself to type "we quit" and end it at that :P felt the group deserved more than that.

Ghallanda: Grimorik, Qwil, Rexhoaren, Jezzhail, Moebius
Sarlona: Aereg, Larceni, Luthour

thalion
10-01-2007, 07:12 PM
My old comrades from "The Line at the Wayward Lobster" ( too bad that thread got lost with the forum update ), your group will not long have a vacancy - a momentary hiccup it is!

I have updated the main guild thread to reflect your recruiting status, and I too shall continue to keep an eye out for those like minded individuals who may wish to join.

I myself would join your team if I could make the timeslot!
- Thalion

noneill
10-02-2007, 10:11 AM
AND THEN...

(and I'm not sure of the details here...) but I'm pretty sure it was Andros who was the main guy involved in recruiting/finding our new player this week (Flytrap?) who did indeed show up last Tues, "ready to play". But somehow.. and I'm not sure how this happened, but the OTHER Tues team "stole" our new guy! LOL.. I know, it was all very innocent and well-meaning. I think the 3 of us were so caught up our "where's our team" - we lost our grip on the new fellow, and we ended up with "no game" while the other folks had a full 6-man squad, because of Andros' recruiting efforts! :( (maybe its also worth noting here that they also scored a new player a week or two ago, though I don't know how he came to join the Tues-night gang. I'm just saying, 2 new players have joined us in the last few weeks, causing the "other" guys to "flourish" while our little team falters and fizzles... )

Had he remained with us, as planned - we would have been 4 players - with Omagus on late in the session - and had a "game" - while the other group had 5, and were ok either way.

I'm not saying all this as a complaint, whining, or trying to change anyone's mind. But I just can't help thinking that decisions are being made on somewhat less-than-accurate reasons/perceptions ... or that our last few weeks were a "series of unfortunate events" :P that created an impression which is not "true" and indicitive of our actual situation.

Well... had to get that out.
Thanks for listening,
Conor

Sorry about the hard feelings regarding Mayidil.
Just to recap what happened. We lost our wizard Tuesday morning so I posted that we needed a new arcane in the forums. Then I looked through the threads seeing if anyone was looking to join a group. Then I looked through your thread to see what was going on, a few weeks ago Aereg joined us when you did not have enough people to play. I saw that you had recruited a new member, Flytrap and you were now full and had played with a full group the last time and were expeting a full group again and had met a potential new player (Mayidil) on top of that. So I posted in your forum and sent PM's to Androcrotus and Thalion asking if Mayidil could join our group and the answer was yes since we were offering a permanent spot and you were full ATM.
Fast foward a few hours later and you only had 3 people ready to play. I could see the potential conflict but the fairest thing for Mayidil was to go with a group offering her a permanent spot.
We could have went on without her that night but if you were her wouldn't you want to join up with the group that could commit ? As it turns out you now have permanent spots free but that was not know Tuesday night at the Nail. Also we had 5 people but no caster and you are a sorceror so you did have her spot well covered. Also she sent tells asking to join. I thought about asking one of our melee's to go with you that night but in the end I did not want to pressure anyone to do that, if someone volunteered that would have been cool. However most of us have been together for a while and have been very strict about only doing the same quests. Right now we have 4 of the original 6 members from March in the group (The arcane spot is another story though, as someone commented Tuesday night we go through wizards like Spinal Tap through drummers).

Who is the other person you are talking about? Heft (Nameistoad) joined us 3 weeks ago and Grissom (ultramx77) showed up at the Nail 2 weeks ago after being gone for about 2 months but he was a founding member of the team from March.

I just needed to repsond that I would never try to steal a player from your team and that we needed a caster and there was a caster around looking for a permanent spot which you didn't have and we did at that time so it would seem stupid to not let her join our team and look for someone else. As is turns out you did have a spot that night and now it turns out some permanent spots but you can't leave interested players hanging around they want to get committed to a team and start playing.

AndrosCrotonus
10-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Sorry, for not being as attentive to the thread as I normally would, but my latest bout with my pinched nerve has severely limited my playing and typing ability. Some days its fine and some days I can’t use my right arm because it’s so painful. Today it’s not too bad, but I have a late doctor’s appointment with a specialist and I doubt I would be able to make it on time tonight.

Thanks for the kind words Conor, old friend, normally we’re both the poster children for reliably, but hey stuff happens. No hard feelings for those that are going to leave. We had fun while it lasted and hopefully our paths will cross again.

Thalion and I recruited Mayidil and I freely gave her to Noneill’s group, since my group was full. Killy (Flytrap) was the other player I just recruited and I’m not sure I completely understand what happened with him last week?

Anyway, Rfachini knows that I don’t give up on groups and I’ll bring this one back from the dead as I have other with groups.

Let’s take the night off and give me some more healing time and I’ll circle the wagons and start looking for some new players.

noneill
10-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Andros, I hope the nerve gets better and you get the team filled back up. We enjoy RP'ing with you guys before questing and hope to raid together someday.

conorknoxx
10-02-2007, 12:23 PM
ah, a whole new day! : D

anyhow, first I will apologize for a very poor choice of words: "stole" was not what I should have said, and apologize sincerely for the way that came out.

I admit once again, I only had "half an ear" (eye?) to that conversation anyway, but I do agree completely, that as a "new player" I would have wanted to play with my permanent team, not filled in somewhere else just because we were short of able-bodies.

Its also difficult, since we don't see folks' offline/forum names, only the character name that we are playing. So it seems this "new person" was not "Flytrap" at all then?

Lol.. the farther I go, the more confused I am! Hells, I'm totally impressed that we have enough dedicated RP'ers to fill TWO full teams on a single night/timeslot!

Anyway, I too, am dropping this subject - I think all is well, we just need to regroup a bit. My main concern was not how new blood was being dispersed anyway :P and I'm sorry about all that... I was more concerned that our group had suddenly disbanded based some unfortunate circumstances that just happened to all fall very close together.

I took look forward very much to continued weekly adventures!

Cheers,
Conor

conorknoxx
10-08-2007, 02:21 PM
well then, anything new happening this week?

New players?
Are we playing this week at all?

how are you feeling anyway Andros?

and uh.. Happy Thanksgiving to any fellow Canadians! :D

AndrosCrotonus
10-08-2007, 03:05 PM
I made a post on both Lightstorm’s Drangonslayers (Updated your old one) and on the DDO forums that we’re looking for new players.

I feel much better, and was able to play Sunday night pain free. I’m going to try and play again tonight, so I’m hopeful about Tuesday night. I do have an appointment with a specialist Tuesday afternoon, so hopefully he can find a way to patch me up.

Let’s plan to meet up in game Tuesday night and see if our Rogue Killy (flytrap) shows up. Then we should know if we need to fill 2 or 3 player spots.

SteelSilvershield
10-08-2007, 03:49 PM
I would love to join a dedicated team. My character is currently 2nd level dwarf rogue1/paladin1. Mostly intending on getting 10 levels in paladin and using the rogue levels for skills and evasion, etc. If you don't want members to use the auction house, I'm cool with that (I've been using some, but I could stop. I don't have an alt funding this character, just found auctions handy).

As part of a dedicated team, I would like to take reasonable time with each dungeon so rogue(s) have time to look for traps, that the group sticks together, and we enjoy/savor the dungeon instead of flying through. I'm cool with either RP or non-RP.

I could play real hard to catch up...?!

Look for me under the name "Brutag"

AndrosCrotonus
10-08-2007, 04:12 PM
I would love to join a dedicated team. My character is currently 2nd level dwarf rogue1/paladin1. Mostly intending on getting 10 levels in paladin and using the rogue levels for skills and evasion, etc. If you don't want members to use the auction house, I'm cool with that (I've been using some, but I could stop. I don't have an alt funding this character, just found auctions handy).

As part of a dedicated team, I would like to take reasonable time with each dungeon so rogue(s) have time to look for traps, that the group sticks together, and we enjoy/savor the dungeon instead of flying through. I'm cool with either RP or non-RP.

I could play real hard to catch up...?!

Look for me under the name "Brutag"

Most of us are now level 6, so as a level 2 you would be subjected to:

Power Level Penalty

This penalty is applied when you are at least 4 levels lower than the highest level character in your party.

• You are being power leveled by a higher level character, -50% Penalty

Anyway, if you can put up with the power leveling penalty until you get caught up, by all means come and join us on Tuesday. We are a Role Playing and team oriented group, but we have no restrictions on using the auction house or the brokers. I also don’t have any issues with minor Twinking to help get you caught up to the group.

We generally meet in the Rusty Nail and RP with the other Tuesday night Dedicated Team, before heading out to quest. Look for Hieronymus, Elijiah, Omagus and others listed in the Dedicated Teams guild.

SteelSilvershield
10-08-2007, 10:19 PM
I got to level 3 tonight. So that should make things a little better for Tuesday.

Andros, I think you may want to update the current group on Post #1 of this thread and put the date. You can omit me until we are all comfortable with eachother.

AndrosCrotonus
10-09-2007, 09:27 AM
I got to level 3 tonight. So that should make things a little better for Tuesday.

Andros, I think you may want to update the current group on Post #1 of this thread and put the date. You can omit me until we are all comfortable with eachother.

Funny, I was updating the first post in the thread while you were editing your last one.

I’ll be on the lookout for Brutag tonight.

Our questing plan for tonight would be:

Depths Quests: Continue from where we left off last time, but I think we only did one so we can start the chain again for Brutag.

rfachini
10-09-2007, 05:41 PM
Sorry about this, but I have a black belt workout tonight that I had forgotten about. I mentioned it to you earlier but it only happens once a month, so if I forget it then I certainly can't blame you guys for not remembering. :D

Since I've also been crazily busy at work, I'll leave here a bit late and then probably only be able to log on for 15 minutes at most before I have to leave again. So, as much as I hate to do this considering our sparse attendance lately, I'm going to skip tonight. :(

For future reference, this happens the Tuesday following the first Friday of every month.

Go easy on the new blood and I'll catch you later. :)

SteelSilvershield
10-10-2007, 09:18 AM
I had a good time with y'all last night. If we need to switch to another night to accommodate more people, I'm open to it. I may join a couple of dedicated groups/teams so my schedule may fill up.

AndrosCrotonus
10-10-2007, 12:01 PM
Glade you could join us last night!

Right now Tuesday night is still the best night for us, so I don’t see us changing that. Also, since there is another Dedicated team running at the same time we are, at some point we’ll be able to do the 12 man Raid quests together as an RP guild.

Please feel free to play your character on your own, since most of us are level 6 and you’re only level 3. Also, if your available over the week end let me know and I’ll try to join you with one of my other characters. (See my signature)

AndrosCrotonus
10-19-2007, 10:28 AM
On Saturday October 20, 2007 I plan to be playing on Sarlona a lot. I’m going to try some In-Game recruiting for our Tuesday group and everyone is invited to join in the hunt if you can. This could be a good opportunity to help “Brutag” get caught up in XP and levels.

I should be on except for short breaks from 12:30 pm CT until 6:30 pm CT / 1:30 pm ET to 7:30 pm ET

I could be playing any of the following character, but not My Tuesday Game character Hieronymus:

Kleban Axegrinder - Dwarf/Male - Barbarian Lvl 6.0 / Fighter Lvl 1.0
Tirus Tristram Trisdale - Human/Male - Cleric Lvl 4.1 / Ranger Lvl 1.0 **
Skipy Bangletangle - Halfling/Male - Rogue Lvl 4.1 / Fighter Lvl 1.0 **
Zandorian "Sixfingers" - Human/Male - Rogue Lvl 4.0 / Fighter Lvl 1.0
Ardoon Caruso - Human/Male - Paladin Lvl 2.2 / Fighter Lvl 1.0 /Rogue Lvl 1.0
Marrcus de Pietro - Human/Male - Fighter Lvl 4.0 **

** Officers in the Dedicated Teams Guild

Most likely I’ll be using “Tirus”, since I think in the long run it will be harder to find a Cleric for the group.

AndrosCrotonus
10-22-2007, 09:00 AM
I had fun Saturday and met some nice people, but unfortunately no one wanted to commit to a set day and time to play.

I’ll put a LFM up on Tuesday night when we play. It might be easier to find interested players on our actual game day.

AndrosCrotonus
10-23-2007, 10:37 AM
Ok, first the good news, I head from a player on the DDO forums, OldGrayDruid, and they will be joining us tonight! Unfortunately, they are only level 2 Rogue, so we’ll need to give them some serious help to get caught up to us.

Anyway, I think that once we all get to the Rusty Nail we’ll need to switch to some lower level alts for tonight and try to help get his character up to level 3. I’m not even sure if he has completed water works, so we’ll need to play it by ear and see what we need to do.

conorknoxx
10-23-2007, 02:17 PM
I believe the lowest level character I have currently is Jhada - a lvl 4 sorcerer. Happy to play her though.

As for tonight - I'm planning on being there...
Went to the dentist today to have a wisdom tooth pulled (lol... nearing 50yrs old, you wouldn't think this would still be an "issue", would you?) - anyway, I'm alive... :D but after 2 and half hours in "the chair" under crowbars, hammers and chisels, and I think they may have pulled out a jack-hammer at one point..I have indeed felt better!

So, if I end up "absent" - 'tis cause I'm knocked out in a drug-induced sleep. So apologies in advance!

Conor

rfachini
10-23-2007, 02:29 PM
I plan on being there. Omagus is level 5, so I think I can still play him. He only gets a fraction of the XP the rest make, so I don't think I'll make 6 too quickly.
If needed, I do have a level 3 rogue. Haven't RPed with him or figured much out about his personality though.
I guess Searing Heights is another possibility if we need to mix high and low levels for XP.

AndrosCrotonus
10-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Level 4’s and 5 should be fine, but it would be best to bench any level 6’s tonight.

A level 2 in the Searing Heights, that might not be wise. I think Tangleroot is much safer if we go that rout.

Conor, a couple of aspirin and a glass of wine and you should be good to go tonight. :D

AndrosCrotonus
10-25-2007, 10:26 AM
It was fun running my new character Torrak with our newest member BalGarion (GrayOldDruid) last Tuesday. Torrak started out as a level 2 and after a little extra play time Wednesday he’s now level 4! Hopefully BalGarion will be level 4 as well next week and we can go back to our normal group characters.

We’re now back to 5 players and still looking for one more. So for now I’ll stay with Hieronymus, since he can heal some and can still operate on the front lines. Later on as Brutag levels more as a Paladin I might consider shifting back to Tirus who is more Cleric and less melee oriented than Hieronymus. I guess it will also depend on who we get to fill our last open spot. We’ll just have to wait and see.

Assuming we’re all at a minimum of level 4 next week I’ll run the party with a LFM up and see if we can’t find a taker for our last open spot.

AndrosCrotonus
11-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Game day!

I have not received any response to my PM’s at the DDO forums from OldGrayDruid, BalGarion, so I’m going to assume he has fallen off the face of the earth.

I did meet a woman over the weekend that has never RPed before, but who wants to see what it’s like. She might look us up in the Rusty Nail. Her character’s names are all variations of Pixie. So, I’ll be on the lookout for her.

Also, just a reminder, I will miss the games on the 11/13 and 11/20 due to my surgery. Hopefully I’ll be back on 11/27, but I’ll just have to see how I feel. Conor, if you can drag yourself away from The Witcher, try to hold us together until I return.

GrayOldDruid
11-13-2007, 11:20 AM
Game day!

I have not received any response to my PM’s at the DDO forums from OldGrayDruid, BalGarion, so I’m going to assume he has fallen off the face of the earth.

I did meet a woman over the weekend that has never RPed before, but who wants to see what it’s like. She might look us up in the Rusty Nail. Her character’s names are all variations of Pixie. So, I’ll be on the lookout for her.

Also, just a reminder, I will miss the games on the 11/13 and 11/20 due to my surgery. Hopefully I’ll be back on 11/27, but I’ll just have to see how I feel. Conor, if you can drag yourself away from The Witcher, try to hold us together until I return.

Sorry, only went on vacation... and thoughtlessly neglected to post such...
Will be online with Balgarion tonight as far as planned - he is still only lvl 4, but half-way to 5.... and got some decent equipment from looting... want a nice sword of deception though... +3 Frost Shortsword of Deception anyone??

:D

" I am a Thief, therefore I loot "

rfachini
11-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Andros won't be on tonight but Connor and I will be. I'll be playing Omagus but I'll be on late since I'm on the West Coast.

conorknoxx
11-13-2007, 05:37 PM
yep, I'll be there as "Elijiah"
since I'm not entirely accustomed to be the "organizer" - please feel free to poke-me-with-a-stick if I fail to notice anyone log in, and provide party invites.

Also, though its getting kinda late for this discussion - if anyone wants to OOC discuss "what we should do next" - I'm all for that, to save some precious game (adventuring) time.

rfachini
11-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Whatever we do should be relatively easy. What do we have, a wizard, a sorcerer, and a rogue?
I'm a fan of the outdoor areas like Tangleroot. The XP is good, you can recall with no penalty, you can stop for RP, you can come into the adventure partway through with no penalty, and they are fairly easy for small groups. Searing Heights is definitely a tougher one, though.

GrayOldDruid
11-15-2007, 12:19 PM
Tuesday was fun! Short run, hard quest near the end, but still fun.

Hopefully I will get Balgarion up to 5th this week and be ready for next Tuesday. :D

A good open area would be good to play in.

Okay, AND, I get the feeling he will be a Rogue 4/Wizard 1 at the time. Not a very high INT, but a splash or three of Wizzy will quench his thirst for magick. Probably going to go high on UMD as well.

rfachini
11-19-2007, 12:15 PM
I have family in town that I'm taking to dinner on Tuesday, so I don't expect I'll be able to make it this week.

GrayOldDruid
11-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Is Tonight still on?

conorknoxx
11-20-2007, 05:28 PM
well...
I'm gonna assume that Andros is still recovering from his surgery at this point.
If that is correct, and rfachini is out tonight..
plus we seem to be missing (not heard from, nor was he there last week) our dwarven friend (sorry, his name escapes me... age I guess, lol) Then I'd say we're just as well to skip a week, and try to have "the whole gang" next week?

thalion
11-20-2007, 06:11 PM
might get together this week because of holiday absences and do some minor questing catchup?

AndrosCrotonus
11-27-2007, 10:55 AM
The surgery on my neck was successful, so I’m back from the Disabled List and ready to play again. I hope to see everyone tonight!

GrayOldDruid
11-27-2007, 01:14 PM
The surgery on my neck was successful, so I’m back from the Disabled List and ready to play again. I hope to see everyone tonight!

Woohoo!

Must admit I missed last week, but I'm not sure it happened at all... so..... but I got Graywalker to level 12! Started Hawksfire over as an offensive casting cleric...
looking forward to splashing wizzie on Balgarion... just because he wants magick!

Xgemina
11-27-2007, 06:08 PM

As a fellow Tuesday nighter, allow me to add my own "Woohoo" to GrayOldDruid's. Glad to hear that the surgery went well and that you're back in action. Looking forward to seeing ya in the Rusty tonight!

GrayOldDruid
11-28-2007, 09:26 AM
Last night was fun.... good run. And I did splash Balgarion with wizzy! He was just too impressed with Omagus' spells and stuff... started collecting scrolls and trying to use them - sometimes successfully... but now he has REAL POWER! hahahahaha!! "Charm the Guards and they will open the treasury door for you!!"

"Not that I would ever do anything like that at all, mind you."

Sure, he is not going to be a great wizard... but... he can self buff and cast detect secret doors and knock when he doesn't feel like searching or picking... and looking for using Fox's Cunning wands ( or spell, is that on Wizzy list? ) and maybe a skill-booster spell... if there is one.. I need to read up on wizard spells.

AndrosCrotonus
12-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Argh, it’s so tough to keep an RP group together.

SteelSilvershield (Brutag) has informed me that DDO is not the game for him and he will be leaving us. Sorry to see you go man. Thanks for the time you spent with us.

On a bright note LizardDank (StonerHeart L-2 fighter) might give us a try tonight. The only issue is that he is new to DDO and only L-2, so we’d need to go the Alternate character route tonight to help get him closer to our current level without the XP penalty.

We can discuss it in game later tonight.

AndrosCrotonus
12-05-2007, 09:15 AM
I’ve said this before, but it bears saying again: Argh, it’s so tough to keep an RP group together.

Just when I thought we were on the verge of having a full party we had one person drop out of DDO and our group. Then we had a no show last night, so we were down to three players.

Anyway, we decided to see if we could get some help from the Forsworn – RP guild where we have other characters. We did find a wizard (Rykolyn) who might be interested in joining our group, but we will need to reformat a bit in order to make this work. Currently we have been playing characters in the level 4 to 6 range, but most of our characters in the Forsworn guild are now level 7 to 8. So, assuming BelGarion is still with us we’re going to change the level range to 5 to 8 and we’ll be changing the character mix as well. Doing this would bring us back to 5 players.

The new line up would look like this:

Conor Knoxx will switch from his Wizard Elijiah to Rhue – Lvl 5 Ranger / Lvl 2 Barbarian
Rylkolyn – Lvl 8 Wizard will be joining us from Forsworn - RP.
Omagus – Lvl 5 Wizard
BalGarion – Lvl 4 Rogue / Lvl 1 Wizard (Assuming/hoping GrayOldDruid is still with us)
Andros Crotonus - I’ll be switching to Kleban – Lvl 7 Barbarian / Lvl 1 Fighter

We’ll need to throw a bunch of healing wands to Rhue, since with this new line up she’ll be our primary healer until we can find a sixth player.

GrayOldDruid
12-05-2007, 02:25 PM
I’ve said this before, but it bears saying again: Argh, it’s so tough to keep an RP group together.

Just when I thought we were on the verge of having a full party we had one person drop out of DDO and our group. Then we had a no show last night, so we were down to three players.

Anyway, we decided to see if we could get some help from the Forsworn – RP guild where we have other characters. We did find a wizard (Rykolyn) who might be interested in joining our group, but we will need to reformat a bit in order to make this work. Currently we have been playing characters in the level 4 to 6 range, but most of our characters in the Forsworn guild are now level 7 to 8. So, assuming BelGarion is still with us we’re going to change the level range to 5 to 8 and we’ll be changing the character mix as well. Doing this would bring us back to 5 players.

The new line up would look like this:

Conor Knoxx will switch from his Wizard Elijiah to Rhue – Lvl 5 Ranger / Lvl 2 Barbarian
Rylkolyn – Lvl 8 Wizard will be joining us from Forsworn - RP.
Omagus – Lvl 5 Wizard
BalGarion – Lvl 4 Rogue / Lvl 1 Wizard (Assuming/hoping GrayOldDruid is still with us)
Andros Crotonus - I’ll be switching to Kleban – Lvl 7 Barbarian / Lvl 1 Fighter

We’ll need to throw a bunch of healing wands to Rhue, since with this new line up she’ll be our primary healer until we can find a sixth player.

I logged on and the entire server was Vacant... I mean, nothing going on, no groups, not a lot of people in the area. I ran a couple quest solo, trying out the new level... lol... anyway, I waited for a while then logged off. Still not totally sure about what time to meet in the Rusty Nail (?) :D Someone translate to CST for me?

I have a tactic down for Balgarion to use, but need TWF feat for it... need a good uber-mage dagger....

AndrosCrotonus
12-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Good to know you’re still with us! We hung out in the Rusty Nail for about 35 minutes and then we changed characters form our normal Tuesday night ones. I put you in my friends list but never saw you log on. I found Omagus this way when he logged on. Maybe you were running with Anonymous checked?

Or maybe it was a time zone issue. Here is an easy chart for our Tuesday night starting time:

5 pm PT / 6 pm MT / 7 pm CT / 8 pm ET

From your signature you’re in Barndon, MS, so you should be in the Central Time Zone (CT).

I hope to see you next week in the Rusty Nail!

AndrosCrotonus
12-11-2007, 12:38 PM
Game day!

I’ll be in the Rusty Nail with Hieronymus and then switching to Kleban when we begin to play.

– Well, that’s the plan, but I’m at work and we‘re having some interesting weather here: Freezing rain (ice storm). Hopefully I’ll make it home in time, but there is also the potential possibility of the power going out. Anyway, if I don’t make it tonight or I'm a bit late that’s the reason why.

rfachini
12-11-2007, 07:57 PM
Looks like today was a bust? I didn't see any of you on.

GrayOldDruid
12-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Had a blast last night!

Need to pump some into Rogue skillz apparently.... :D or maybe it was just above my level...

Still need to work on some good tactics.... but happy my kill-count was fairly decent.

rfachini
12-12-2007, 03:04 PM
So what happened last night then? Am I out? Either way is fine.

conorknoxx
12-12-2007, 04:34 PM
So what happened last night then? Am I out? Either way is fine.

LOL, you're not getting away that easy, my friend! :P

what happened was... Blame Andronos!
nah.. ok, here's how it was..
Hieryonimus didn't make it...
so both teams were a few folks short. I had other "stuff" to do, so I decided to bow out, leaving 6 Dedicated Teams characters, to form one group. I did wait around for Andronos a bit longer, but logged about 40 minutes after gametime.

So sir rFachini,
'twas just a "glitch" in the plans, and hopefully nearer to normal next week.
In fact, if you don't play Omagus anywhere else, perhaps you should put him in the dedicated teams guild, so you can "see" who's around when you log in? ( I realize, the advantage the other way, is pulling some dragonslayers over when we're short, which.. as I type this, is probably the better option ; ) )

See you next week then!
Conor

AndrosCrotonus
12-13-2007, 02:12 PM
Sorry for not posting again sooner, but that darned Ice Strom knocked out my power and I was not able to play Tuesday night.

We'll try to circle the wagons next Tuesday December 18 and see where we're at with the group.

rfachini
12-13-2007, 02:26 PM
OK, no worries, just wanted to know what the situation was.

AndrosCrotonus
12-18-2007, 11:51 AM
Tonight will most likely be our last game for 2007. Next week is Xmas Day and the following week is New Years Day. Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Also, hopefully Yvetzky will be joining us with her Lvl 4 Ranger Mirwen. Anyway, I think I’ll return to Hieronymus tonight for level balance and the healing he can provide to the group.

Our line up should look like this:

Hieronymus - Paladin-5 / Cleric-1
Elijiah - Sorcerer-6
Omagus – Wizard-5
BalGarion - Rogue-4 / Wizard-1
Mirwen - Ranger-4
Open Spot - ? (Anyone heard from Rykolyn)

I’ll be off for the Holidays starting from Friday December 21 through Wednesday December 26th, so I’ll be around Stormreach a lot even during the day time should anyone need some help.

conorknoxx
12-18-2007, 02:49 PM
Tonight will most likely be our last game for 2007. Next week is Xmas Day and the following week is New Years Day. Happy Holidays to everyone!!

*sighs and hangs head*

never thought about the next two weeks.. blast!

well...
my daughter called a little while ago to remind me of my grandson's very first Christmas play/pageant/thingy that the wee kids do..
that is this evening. Pretty much matches our gametime.

Well.. what can I say, I'm afraid the agro of missing the event would far outweigh the fun of playing :P
Sooo...
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all!
Try and keep Stormreach safe!

*waves*

Elijiah will be back in the new year...

AndrosCrotonus
12-18-2007, 04:30 PM
We’ll miss you tonight Conor, but family comes first.

Our guild leader Thelion just sent me a PM that there could be a lvl 4 Cleric, Valmilar, who might be able to join our little group as well tonight. Can I dare to hope that we might be back to a full party of 6?

Yvetzky
12-19-2007, 12:24 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for letting me join your group's outing this evening. Thanks to everyone's guidance, Mirwen has advanced in her skill as a Ranger. She promises not to repeat any more foolish jumping stunts and get herself killed in the future. :p

During the festival season she will be working hard to hone her skills further, so she'll be able to contribute more. Mirwen plans to be there to celebrate the New Year with the group.

Merry Christmas everyone.

AndrosCrotonus
12-19-2007, 09:09 AM
Glade to have you with us last night!

We’ll be taking next week off (Xmas Day), but if we have enough interest we can try to get a group going on New Years Day.

Happy Holidays to all!

Yvetzky
01-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Greetings to you all on New Year's Day!

Just wanted to let you know I ventured out with the other team of comrades this evening. We managed to rid Stormreach of even more evil undead minions hiding within House Jorasco.

Connyl was very gracious and inducted me into the guild. I'm proud to quest alongside such noble company. I look forward to seeing the rest of my team next Tuesday!

((Mirwen is now a Level 6 Ranger)) :)

AndrosCrotonus
01-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Welcome back for our first session after the Holidays!

We’ve been off for two weeks, so we might want to take it easy tonight and RP our way back together again after having celebrated Festivult.

Yvetzky PMed me, that she will be a little late tonight, but other than that hopefully we’ll all be there tonight.

See you all in the Rusty Nail.

rfachini
01-08-2008, 11:58 AM
I almost forgot again, tonight is my monthly Tuesday black belt workout (Tuesday following the first Friday). It's at 6:30 Pacific and takes about 20 min to get to, so things will be iffy for me tonight. I'll try to get on for a bit but I won't be able to stay long. Next week I will be back to my regular schedule of squeezing in a little gaming between work and a 7:15 workout.

AndrosCrotonus
01-10-2008, 04:28 PM
It was good to get back together again after a few weeks off during the Holidays.

Both Tuesday night teams were were short players (3 and 3), so we combined forces and we did two quests:

The Bounty Hunter in House D
Gladewatch Outpost in the Marketplace

AndrosCrotonus
01-15-2008, 02:36 PM
It's game night again!

I hope both Tuesday night teams are out in full force tonight.

See you all later at 8 PM EST!

Yvetzky
01-15-2008, 04:43 PM
Greetings All,

I unfortunately have a late meeting today, so I won't be able to make it! :( Good hunting to everyone and I look forward to rejoin you next Tuesday.

Yvetzky
--Mirwen

conorknoxx
01-15-2008, 05:32 PM
I don't see any obstacles at this point ; )

AndrosCrotonus
01-16-2008, 07:59 AM
Last night we did two quests:

1) The final part of STK: Believe it or not Hieronymus had never finished this quest chain.
2) Redwillow’s Ruins

Both Tuesday teams were at 4 and 4, so Redwillow was a challenge for our four man team, 2 casters, a Rogue and a Paladin, but we made it through to the end!

AndrosCrotonus
01-22-2008, 11:55 AM
It’s game day once again!

I was out on Sarlona a lot this past weekend trying to recruit some new players. I grouped with a lot of interesting people, but alas I could not find any Role Players.

Hieronymus has never finished Tangleroot, but if we’re interested in trying something new tonight maybe we should head to Delara’s Tomb or out to Sorrowdusk Isle and start Graymoon.

AndrosCrotonus
01-29-2008, 04:00 PM
Game night once again and Mod 6 is out tomorrow! :D

conorknoxx
01-29-2008, 05:03 PM
:(

looks like I'm not going to be making tonight's game.
Catch up with y'all next week though, and we can all explore this legendary "mod 6" :D

Yvetzky
01-29-2008, 08:04 PM
Hello All,

Sorry that I couldn't make it! Got stuck coming back from L.A.! :(

Will be there next week definitely to try out Mod 6!

Yvetzky (Mirwen)

AndrosCrotonus
01-30-2008, 08:00 AM
Both Tuesday teams were short players again last night 3 and 3, so we combined forces and ran Water Works on Elite for Coin Lords favor. Several of us reached 150 favor, so all we need now is a Collapsed Portable Hole and 10k PP to get that 5th inventory bag.

Hieronymus is now at approximately 214,000 XP (Level 7.1) and most of the members of the other Tuesday teams are around 264,000 XP and fast approaching level 8 (270,000 XP).

Anyway, everyone except Hieronymus has the green light to play on your own and get caught up on XP.

AndrosCrotonus
02-05-2008, 03:47 PM
It’s game day once again.

We’re having a big snow storm here in Chicago, but it should not interfere with my cable connection. See you all later tonight.

conorknoxx
02-05-2008, 05:29 PM
I don't see any obstacles to getting Elijiah there either.

Moved my computer to different room today, but that shouldn't have caused any problems.. and it didn't :P

'cept I used to be 3 paces away from the kitchen in one direction, 4 paces to the bathroom in another....
Now I'm 2 rooms away from both :( but its quieter here, lol.

See ya there, downloading the patch now...

rfachini
02-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Today's the Tuesday after the first Friday of the month, so I'll have to miss the game on account of a black belt workout. I'll catch you next time.

AndrosCrotonus
02-12-2008, 09:41 AM
Game day once again!

I thought I’d try something a bit different tonight to get the RP juices flowing. Feel free to RP here or just wait until tonight:

A noticeably shaken Hieronymus sits at the table in the Rusty nail.

The normally well groomed Paladin is unshaven and decidedly unkempt. However, most shockingly of all is the large flagon of wine that is grasped between his shaking hands. Much wine is spilled on the table and there is a large stain on his turbard blocking out the Silver Flame crest embroidered on his chest.

Hieronymus looks up with glazed eyes as you approach the table and begins to speak:

“Ah, my friends you have arrived. I had thought I had seen and heard of all the horrors of this vile city until now. Both the Bishop and the High Paladin of the Silver Flame called me to council after we last met.”

“Nestled within the House of Jorasko was a once peaceful cemetery. Then reports started to filter in about unrest within the Tomb of Dalara. A party was sent to explore this mystery, but alas they have yet to return. And now the task to explore this mystery has been given to me and hopefully you, my brave friends, will accompany me on this onerous task.”

“I’m sure we shall face unspeakable horrors for the undead have risen and desecrated that once sacred place. The rewards shall be great I’m sure for those of you that dare to join me in this quest…”

Yvetzky
02-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Mirwen approaches Hieronymus at the table. She lays a gentle hand on his shoulder, "Hieronymus! I have never seen you in such a state! But fear not, for your friends will always be there at your side, no matter how daunting the task maybe."

"Though graveyards, tombs, and the undead are not a Ranger's specialty, I will help you banish them back to death!" A chill runs down her spine and she quickly looks over her shoulder...

<<On a more mundane note, Mirwen has been doing her homework and made it to level 7.1. That's more on par with Hieronymus' level, correct? She also have some wands and scrolls that Elijiah might find useful. Mirwen also found a new hat, so if someone wants her old one (+2 Charisma), they're welcome to it.>>

AndrosCrotonus
02-12-2008, 01:14 PM
<<On a more mundane note, Mirwen has been doing her homework and made it to level 7.1. That's more on par with Hieronymus' level, correct? She also have some wands and scrolls that Elijiah might find useful. Mirwen also found a new hat, so if someone wants her old one (+2 Charisma), they're welcome to it.>>

((Hieronymus is 7.2, but should easily make 7.3 tonight.

Most everyone in the other Tuesday group has already reached level 8. Once we’ve all make it to level 8 we can then consider combining forces and doing the Tempest Spire Raid. We might be a little weak with only 8 or 9 of us, so I’ll put out a call to my other RP guild, Forsworn RP, and see if we can gets some extra help once we’re ready for the raid. Also, I talked to “thalion’, our guild leader, and maybe he can get some other Dedicated Teamers to join us as well. It should be a fun event once we’re all ready to go.))

rfachini
02-12-2008, 02:07 PM
(( I'm home sick from work, which means I should be able to make it to the game on time tonight! If I skip karate tonight, I won't have to leave early either. Viva La Gamage! ))

Omagus Bountyreaper spent the better part of an hour examining, in turn, the crudely dissected kobold on the table before him, then the pile of iron defender parts crafted to look like dog limbs and a head, and then finally his own warforged hand and forearm. [I]Almost ten years since date of incept now, he thought. The Cannith craftsmen fashioned me well. The form is functional. Why cannot I reproduce the magic which animates matter? I am missing something. A: The arcane syllables may have been mispronounced. B: The glyph may have been inscribed in error. C: The quality of the materials to be animated may be insufficient to hold the proper quanta of Power. Projection: More funds must be gathered to purchase mithril for further experimentation.

Walking through the sewers as he left his hidden laboratory, Omagus emerged in the Harbor and made his way to the Rusty Nail. Berrigan Enge had little work for him these days. Still, the funds Omagus had been able to earn in Xen’drik were much greater than what he earned in Breland, after the War ended and he was left to his own purposes and forced to fend for himself. Humans created him to discover ways to damage living flesh via magic, and this continued to be his primary interest- even though the horrible war that necessitated such practices was only a memory now.

Entering the Nail, Omagus recognized a familiar Fleshform, and red liquid splattered about. Typically messy, he thought to himself. They are always either consuming fluids or trying to keep their fluids contained within themselves. Amazing that a being mainly composed of water can be effective at anything. Hopefully this one can repair itself quickly enough to be of use. The strong bond it shares with its deity should help.

The sentient construct then noticed the other. He could not help but feel a sort of reverence. Its form was flesh, but on that flesh was a sort of glyph, not too unlike the personal Ghulra mark on his own forehead or the arcane sigil he had inscribed on his chest so the steel of his body would not interfere with his manipulation of arcane energy fields.The Marked..., he thought as he looked at her, noting the long ears which made it probable that this one was elven, and the chest ornaments indicating classification as female. The dragons have plans for this one. Best to stay close. Dragons have much knowledge of magic; perhaps I can glean some of that Power for myself.

He activated his deep, metallic voice as he nodded at these members of his Company, "Fleshforms, I have again found you. I have need to seek a Bounty."

Yvetzky
02-19-2008, 10:20 AM
((Game Night tonight! (Right, Hieronymus?) I'm assuming we'll be finishing Delara's this evening?))

The young Ranger sits at her usual table in the Rusty Nail, many empty goblets strewn in front of her. "Jordan! My kind barkeep, give me another Ghallanda drink!" ... Hmmm, we elves certainly know how to make a good drink, 'tis a pity that they do not have the same effects on us as they do on humans...

Where is Hieronymus? We must finish this graveyard business soon, and get rid of these vile undead creatures that haunt the House of Jorasco. I'd rather be fighting a big ogre. At least I can sense the tearing of their flesh as I slice them with my sword. These ghosts and wraiths! My blades pass through them as if they were thin air!

At least the magic wielders seem to remain effective against them. The big construct proved to be quite capable at using magic. He even displays a sense of humor... who knew? I hope he and Elijiah both will be here this evening. And that Rogue, Balgarion, I hope he hasn't been caught stealing by the Coin Lords.

Where is Hieronymus? Let's get this buisness over with! "Jordan! Another one please! What? Of course I can pay! Here!" One thing is for certain, the undead surely guards lots of treasure. Perhaps I'll find a new set of breastplate...

AndrosCrotonus
02-19-2008, 01:27 PM
((Yes, it’s game night once again. I’m swamped here at work, so I don’t think I’ll have time for some forum RP today.))

AndrosCrotonus
02-20-2008, 11:02 AM
Special thanks to Dozen_Black_Roses (Deviliscious) and Relic_Arkane (Heironeous) for joining us the last two weeks!

I’m not sure what’s happened to our Rouge, but it looks like we now have 2 spots open once again.

Anyway, I’ve extend an open invitation to them to join us with what ever characters they might have either full time or to just joining us on occasion if we have openings that night.

Yvetzky
02-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Mirwen eats the rest of her stew... "Jordan, are you sure this meat was fresh, it sure tastes a little funny. I can get you a fresh kill in a jiffy, and some nice mushrooms to go with it."

Hmm, I'm glad that business in the graveyard is over with. How abhorrent these undead creatures are! I hope our next mission doesn't involve more of these vile monsters. Give me some ogres and trolls I say!

"Hey Jordan! Where can I find ogres and trolls to kill? What? No, not for meat, that's disgusting."
"Tangleroot? Bah! Been there, I've rooted them out!"
"No, you silly human, not by myself! A fellow Ranger by the name of Thalion, quite a nice man I'd say. He signed me on to the Guild."
"What? Sorrowdusk Isles? Where is that? House Deneith? What? Graymoon? Don't you know anything else?"

Well, I must ask Hieronymus if he knows anything of this Sorrowdusk Isle and Graymoon. Perhaps there will be lots of hobgoblins, ogres and trolls to hunt. And where there are ogres and trolls, there are treasure chests to be looted.

((So, you mentioned Graymoon several weeks back. Sounds interesting (I haven't done it). Or perhaps we can just start by doing Sorrowdusk Slayers/Rares, assuming you guys haven't done it. Of course it's all up to you, boss. :P ))

AndrosCrotonus
02-26-2008, 11:29 AM
Hieronymus sits at his usual table in the Rusty Nail mussing over recent events, “Ah well, both the Bishop and the High Paladin were pleased with the cleansing of Dalara’s tomb. They even gave me a small purse of gold and suggested I treat all the brave adventures in my party to a brief respite from their toils. They suggested that I book passage to Sorrowdusk Isle and enjoy the sea air and the sunny climes there. Though the High Paladin did have a twinkle in his eye when he made the suggestion, but I suppose a brief rest on a sunny isle would be good for us all. I know I could use the chance to get away from the stench of the undead and the moldy dust from clearing those tombs. Yes, yes…I’ll suggest to the group a few days of sun, hunting and living off the land. What harm can there be in a brief vacation?”

((Hieronymus made level 8 after last week, but I'll hold off in leveling until I see where everyone is level wise.))

AndrosCrotonus
02-27-2008, 09:40 AM
A few thoughts, first I forgot that Omagus had told me that he would be away this week with his family in Lost Wages. :D I hope he had a good time on his real vacation.

Second, it’s been three weeks now and I have not heard from our Rogue Balgarion. Today I tried to send him a PM and he is not taking messages or blocking me, so we need to try and replace him.

Third, as always I’m on the lookout for new RPers, but I’ll step up the search and if anyone knows a player who would be interested in joining us please point them in our direction.

Finally, I’m considering temporarily switching characters to help fill our need. I have a Paladin-4 / Rogue-2 / Fighter-1 who can handle most locks and chests on normal. He was a utility Solo character, but if needed I can switch to him if we find we really need a Rogue.

Yvetzky
03-04-2008, 01:06 PM
((Game Night Tonight?!))

((Have you seen the big vortex above the Marketplace tent? Looks quite ominous, I'd say. I've also managed to climb the stone block stairs by the Bank after many many tries. Not sure if it was worth it. I've heard rumors that sometimes a Dev is there to hand out goodies. When I made it up, I just got multiple 30 minute buffs. So, if you want to practice your jumping skills, give it a try.))

((Also, Mirwen is almost at Level 8. Would you like her to refrain from leveling when she does hit 8? She also ran into Deviliscious yesterday, and asked her to join us again this evening.))

AndrosCrotonus
03-04-2008, 02:05 PM
((Hieronymus has the XP to level to 8, but I’ve been holding off from leveling until everyone in our group is at least level 6.))

It seems like the Bishops directing me to vacation on Sorrowdusk Isle was one of his devilish tricks to get me to look into the ogres problems there. Ah well, it’s not for me to question the inner workings of the church. I’m just a humble knight in the service of the Silver Flame. My sword goes where it is needed most.

The news that has just reached me from Stormreach is dire indeed. Devils and demons have invaded the city! A huge dark vortex is hovering over the marketplace tent! Can this be true? I’m torn as to what to do. Should we book passage back to Stormreach on the first available ship or since we are already here on Sorrowdusk, stay and aide Kurvic the Hound by trying to free Achka?

rfachini
03-04-2008, 07:30 PM
[[Just finishing up here at work. Hoping to get home quickly and join you ASAP.]]

Yvetzky
03-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Mirwen will be answering Thalion's call to arms on Saturday evening (8:30 p.m. ET) and intends to assist Stormreach's finest in defending the city.

Will anyone from our Team be coming as well?

AndrosCrotonus
03-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Unfortunately, every Saturday night is my wife’s night out, dinner, movie, etc., so I can’t make it.

rfachini
03-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Tomorrow is my monthly Tuesday black belt practice (Tuesday after the first Friday of the month) so I won't make the game.

AndrosCrotonus
03-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Game Night once again!

We were on part 3 of 4 of the Gray Moon quest chain, but since Omagus won’t be there tonight maybe we should try something else tonight. I hate to leave players behind in chain quests, since it’s hard for them to catch up to the group.

The 25% boost to XP is still in effect, so we should take advantage of that before it’s gone. Think we can handle Stormcleave?

Yvetzky
03-11-2008, 02:02 PM
I think we should be able to do Stormcleave especially if Deviliscious and Hieroneus join us.

See everyone tonight!

AndrosCrotonus
03-24-2008, 09:53 AM
I’ve been doing some thinking about our Tuesday night group and it is obvious that we have one small hole in our core group of four. We lack a Rogue. Sure a Wizard can use the knock spell and a cleric can cast detect traps, but we would lack the ability to spot traps (unless the cleric was using previous dungeon knowledge) and we still won’t be able to disarm them.

Anyway, I’ve been considering switching from Hieronymus to my more versatile Paladin/Fighter/Rogue character Ardoon. He’s the same level as Hieronymus and I now have him ready to do Co6. Most of the quests from now on will be much more challenging (remember the bridge in the last part of Graymoon) and though Ardoon is not a great rogue he can fill the role most of the time. Quests run on hard and elite may be beyond his ability to detect, but on Normal he’ll help us out a lot.

So unless someone has an objection I’ll role play Hieronymus taking his leave and I’ll introduce Ardoon the dark, conflicted, mysterious and not so noble Knight this week.

Yvetzky
03-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Sounds like we're doing Co6 tonight!

conorknoxx
03-25-2008, 05:22 PM
sorry folks, but looks like I'm not going to be able to make tonight's game.

Try not to have TOO much fun without Elijiah!
and I'll see you all again next week!

(if you post what you accomplish, I'll try my best to catch up, through the week )

again, apologies!
Conor

AndrosCrotonus
03-26-2008, 09:11 AM
Well once again I’ve passed the torch to another character for the good of the group.

1) Tirus - The noble born undead hunter - Cleric / Ranger
2) Skipy – The lovable Halfling Rogue / Fighter
3) Hieronymus – The zealot of the Silver Flame - Paladin / Cleric
4) Ardoon – The dark knight and man of many talents - Paladin / Fighter / Rogue

We attempted the Tempest’s Spine Raid quest last night and did really well up to the last confrontation with the Sorjek. A good time was had by all, but we were missing 2 rune stones and ultimately Sorjek proved too much for us.

No need for Elijiah to make up any missed ground, since we did not complete the quest and will most likely try again next week.

How far from level 8 is Elijiah? Maybe we can help him get there this weekend if you have some free time. Let me know and I’ll plan to be there to lend a hand.

noneill
03-26-2008, 09:32 AM
sorry folks, but looks like I'm not going to be able to make tonight's game.

Try not to have TOO much fun without Elijiah!
and I'll see you all again next week!

(if you post what you accomplish, I'll try my best to catch up, through the week )

again, apologies!
Conor

Well you didn't miss out on any XP but you did miss out on some fun, both groups formed a raid and we attempted and died valiantly in Tempest Spine.
Our Sorceress Mayidil was also missing, were you two at a Sorcerors convention or something. Anyway with both of you next week we would be in excellent shape to defeat Sorjek.

Yvetzky
03-26-2008, 03:25 PM
Mirwen sits at the bar in the Rusty Nail, sipping her lemonade... "We surely missed Eli this past evening. His talents would have helped us defeat Sorjek. Perhaps I should help Eli get into better shape so he can climb the Spine."

If Elijiah needs extra training this weekend to help better prepare him for a second attempt at the Spine, Mirwen would gladly accompany him. Just let me know when he'll be on, and I'll try to make it!

Yvetzky
03-27-2008, 12:34 PM
"Jordan, hold this high above your head... yes move over in front of the post... don't worry, I won't hurt you...."

Mirwen casually shoots an arrow toward Jordan, THWAP, piercing a parchment and nailing it to the post. "There, the rest of the Team should see this."

Mirwen,

I am trying to locate the Warforged who sought a guide to the Spine, he appears to have vanished with no trace. I am focusing my search in House Jorasco where I encountered him. Please check around the Marketplace to see if anyone has knowledge of the one called "Obliterous".

-Thalion

Dozen_Black_Roses
03-29-2008, 06:33 AM
Hey all,

I am posting to say I am going to take a break this coming week....the 3 dedicated teams thing a week is starting to get to me again. I have been very happy to help out the group and enjoy our role play together. I am like a free bird, and enjoy doing my own thing alot of nights, so at this point I notice I am starting to feel caged in a bit and need to break. This is all me and my persona, Ive had a great time and have enjoyed temporarily filling a space while your group searched for a permanent member.

conorknoxx
03-29-2008, 12:32 PM
SAT - Mar 29
1:30 PM EST

gonna play around for an hour or so - watch for Rhue or Edwyn, as well as trying to get Elijiah to lvl 8 of course.

xynxie
03-29-2008, 01:01 PM
I love it when it says need before greed AND roleplaying in the same post....I want to play a true neutral rogue....i want to steal your gear...i an't do in this game....but in a way I can....I can keep my loot and share when it benefits me...not another....thats roleplaying to me. Would love it if this game really alowed roleplaying....say showloot off...then if I am a pally I offer all....if I am a rogue its none of your business....I am here to do a job...not make true friends with folks I may need to watch die later.

AndrosCrotonus
03-30-2008, 09:16 AM
I love it when it says need before greed AND roleplaying in the same post....I want to play a true neutral rogue....i want to steal your gear...i an't do in this game....but in a way I can....I can keep my loot and share when it benefits me...not another....thats roleplaying to me. Would love it if this game really alowed roleplaying....say showloot off...then if I am a pally I offer all....if I am a rogue its none of your business....I am here to do a job...not make true friends with folks I may need to watch die later.

Hello Xynxie...We do have several opening for our Tuesday night Role Playing group that meets at 8 pm ET. What level is your Rogue? We're currently all level 8, but if you're a bit lower we'll try to work you in as best we can.

We all meet in the Rusty Nail before we set out to adventure, so if you're still interested come on out Tuesday night and look for all the players from the Dedicated Teams guild.

noneill
04-01-2008, 01:23 PM
Are we on for Tempest Spine again !

AndrosCrotonus
04-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Game day.

I hope to see everyone later tonight!

AndrosCrotonus
04-15-2008, 03:18 PM
We had a bunch of big wigs from our Parent Company drop in unexpectedly today and it looks like I’m going to have to take them out to dinner and entertain them tonight. I hate to miss a game session, but there’s no way I can duck out of this.

Try not to have too much fun without me and I’ll hopefully see you all next week!

conorknoxx
04-15-2008, 05:37 PM
well... since we've been a bit light on players in the last few weeks... this would actually be a good night for me pass as well in fact.
So, hopefully I'm not ruining anyone elses plans in saying "yep.. catch y'all next week friends!"

Yvetzky
04-17-2008, 12:44 PM
I showed up on Tuesday night nonetheless. The other team was short as well, with only Connor, Kantarou, and Mica. Thankfully, Shippy (Nomar) from the Thursday group was on.

I played with my other toon, Milbrae (lvl 9 Bard), to balance out the party, and we ran Xorian Cipher. We had some difficulties with it, mainly because we didn't have a full party and we didn't remember the quest very well. Nevertheless, we prevailed and finished the quest!

Hopefully next week more of us will be there!

AndrosCrotonus
04-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Sorry about the last minute change in my plans, but I was stuck at work with the home office crew.

Hopefully, next week things will be better.

noneill and I have also entered into preliminary discussions about merging our two groups together assuming Mayidil continues to be a no show.

AndrosCrotonus
04-22-2008, 03:43 PM
No unexpected guests this week, so I'll be there tonight.

See you all laster tonight.

Yvetzky
04-29-2008, 04:03 PM
Hey there, I'm assuming we're playing tonight with the other Team? Conor mentioned starting Threnal. I'm excited as I've never done the Threnal chain!

AndrosCrotonus
04-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Yep, thats the plan.

See you all later tonight!