PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Persistant Group on Sarlona

Pages : [1] 2

tcmexman
07-15-2007, 10:02 AM
Hey everyone!
This is a "break off Thread" from Phainen's Persistant Group on Sarlona (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=100248) Thread for the Thursday night Group. We play from 8pm-11pm E.S.T. I will keep the group updated as much as possible on this first post.

We are currently looking for one more to fill our team! come join the fun! looking for lvl 12-15

TCmexman: Shippy Alebreath, Level 10 Fighter
PTR91: Rakers, Level 8 Fighter / Level 6 Barbarian
relik_arkane : Larceni, Level 10 Rogue / Level 2 Ranger / Level 2 Fighter
Dozen_Black_Roses : Devilicious, Level 14 Wizard
Elron: Oseric, Level 12 Cleric
[/center]

Quests Completed (updated 04-27-08)

Stand Alone Quests
The Missing Ward (1)
Sewer Rescue (1)
Survive the Low Road (1)
A Matter of Protection (1)
Information is Key (2)
The Smuggler's Warehouse (2)
Garrison's Missing Pack (2)
The Kobold's New Ringleader (2)
Bringing the Light (2)
The Sunken Sewer (2)
Missing in Action (2)
Walk the Butcher's Path (2)
Recovering the Lost Tome (2)
Durk's Got a Secret (2)
Redfang the Unruled (3)
The Swiped Signet (3)
Kobold Assault (3)
Freshen the Air (4)
The Proof is in the Poison (4)
Irestone Inlet (4)
Rest for the Restless (4)
Stealthy Repossession (2)
Archer Point Defense (5)
The Lair of Summoning (5)
Chamber of Insanity (5)
Gaurd Duty (5)
Caged Trolls (6)
Purge the Heretics (6)
Redwillows (6)
Valak's Mausoleum (6)
The Forgotten Caverns (6)
Gladewatch Outpost (6)
Ruined Halls (6)
Dead Predators (6)
Mirra's Sleepless Nights (6)
The Tear Of Dhakaan (7)
Gwylan’s Stand (7)
The Graverobber (7)
The Scoundrel’s Run (7)
The Missing Party (7)
The Pit (7)
The Scoundrel's Run (7)
The Caverns of Korromar (8)
Haunted Library (8)
Stormcleave Outpost (8)

Lord Gerald Goodblade Quests(Completed)
Quest for the Ancient Daggers (1)
Search for the Rare Scroll (1)
Steal the Healing Elixir (1)

A Man Named Baudry Cartamon(Completed)
Protect Baudry's Interests (2)
Stop Hazadill's Shipment (2)
Retrieve the Stolen Goods (2)

The Lost Seekers (Waterworks)(Completed)
The Kobold's Den: Clan Gnashtooth (2)
The Kobold's Den: Rescuing Arlos (2)
Venn's Trail: Clan Tunnelworm (3)
Venn's Trail: Venn's Fate (3)

The Duality (Catacombs)(Completed)
The Friar's Niece (2)
Return to the Sanctuary (2)
The Old Archives (2)
The Crypt of Gerard Dryden (3)
Setting the Wards: The Patriarchs Crypt (3)
Setting the Wards: The Lower Cathedral (3)
Endgame: Marguerite (3)
Endgame: The Archbishop's Fate (4)

The Seal of Shan-to-Kor(Completed)
The Cloven Jaw Scourge: Blockade (3)
The Sacred Helm (3)
The Cloven Jaw Scourge: The Caverns of Shaagh (4)
The Halls of Shan-to-Kor (5)

Assault on Splinterskull Completed
Seeking Chief Ungarz (-)
First Strike (3)
The Hobgoblins' Captives (3)
Yarkuch's War Plans (4)
Whisperdoom's Spawn (4)
Deadly Package (5)
Agent of the Darguul (5)
Doom of the Witch Doctor (6)
Doom of the Witch Doctor Zulkash Herald of Woe (6)
The Last Move: The Way to Yarkuch (7)
The Last Move: Yarkuch's Last Stand (7)

The Depths of House Deneith(Completed)
The Depths of Darkness (4)
The Depths of Despair (4)
The Depths of Dischord (5)
The Depths of Doom (5)

The Fire Caves(Completed)
The Stones Run Red (4)
The Brood of Flame (5)

Necropolis Part I (Completed)
Tomb of the Crimson Heart (5)
Tomb of the Burning Heart (5)
Tomb of the Immortal Heart (5)
Tomb of the Sanguine Heart (5)
The Bloody Crypt (6)

Delara's (Completed)
Delera's Tomb: The Mystery of Delera's Tomb
Delera's Tomb: The Missing Party
Delera's Tomb: Free Delera
Delera's Tomb: Return to Delera's Tomb
Thrall of the Necromancer

Garl's Tomb (Completed)
The Troglodytes get (6)
Old Grey Carl (7)

Grey Moon Waning (Completed) [/red]
Iron Mines : Justice for Grust (6)
Iron Mines : Freeing Achka (6)
The Gray Moon’s Den : Extermination (7)
The Grey Moon’s den : The Trollish Scourge (7)

Cult of the Six [color=red] (Completed) [/red]
Cult of the Six: Captives of the Cult (8)
Cult of the Six: Book of the Six (8)
Fane of the Six: Cleansing the Temple (9)
Fane of the Six: Fall of the Prelate (9)
Fane of the Six: Quench the Flames (10)
Cult of the Six: Church of the Fury (10)

The Xorian Cipher [color=red] (Completed)
Path to Madness (8)
The Xorian Cipher (8)

The Western Excavation (Completed)
In Need of supplies (8)
The Rescue (8)
Secure The Area (10)

Vault of Night Series
Tharashk Arena (8)
The Prisoner (8)

Rules for Thursday group are the same as Tuesday and they are as follows in the next post.
and don't forget to check out Thalion's Dedicated Teams Guild (http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=601791#post601791) for more options on playing times and groups! :)

tcmexman
07-15-2007, 10:05 AM
Rule #1: Players must show maturity and respect.

Players in this group must exhibit maturity and respect their fellow teammates/guild. Rudeness, bad behavior, and lack of team work will, if not corrected, lead to ejection from the group. Good will and team cohesion are more important than making sure we have a cleric for example.
Sometimes people don’t see eye to eye, and that is fine. But, if a person cannot deal with differences/disagreements in an adult, mature manner they are not the kind of player this group is looking for. I cannot stress this one enough. The kind of behavior described above can not and will not be tolerated to any lengths and I will not hesitate to remove the offending player immediately.

Rule #2: This group is a true team

These rules are created to mirror the table top gaming experience as much as possible and will not be changed without a very good reason. That being said, things are open to discussion. Feel we need to implement a new rule or possibly change one? Have an opinion on which quest we should be doing or that we shouldn’t be taking on one just yet? Let’s discuss it as a group. Our success and/or failure rests equally upon all our shoulders.

Rule #3: A player's PC is their own.

The group can not dictate to any single member what he or she must play in regards to class or abilities. This rule also extends to play style, like disapproving of a cleric that does not sit in back and heal for the entire quest.
It is your character, your creation. Play him or her as you envision them. Contrary to popular DDO belief, there is more than one way to play a character class and I hope to see many unique PCs in this group but also be mindful that you should not neglect your teammates either. If you have a skill that is helpful to the group you should be using it to further the goals of the team.
Please keep in mind a successful group needs balance and chances of our survival increase significantly if the group is well rounded. That being said, I personally enjoy having all manner of group make-ups as that increases the ability of the team to find new ways to accomplish their goals and overcome challenges. Which is why this became a rule.

Rule #4: No twinking or making use of the player auction/brokers. *EDIT* 02/01/08 Brokers allowed & AH allowed for selling(see post below)

Players may make purchases from the market and shops, sell their spoils to vendors and trade/give items to team mates. Group voted and aggreed AH can be used for selling Items, not usable by team. Player may keep 50% of profit from sale. other 50% will go to the TOON Named "THURS" run by relik_arkane. He is our pack mule and our Haggler, extra funds are for wands, scroll, and healing items. Absolutely no sending items to your characters or buying from auction.

Rule #5: Voicechat is a feature not a requirement.

This team accommodates roleplaying, therefore voicechat is not mandatory. Players that wish to use it to talk to fellow teammates may do so at their leisure but may not expect other teammates to use voice because they do not want to type.
If you are not a roleplayer that is fine, you can say so, but you must accept that some of us will.

Rule #6: PCs in this group may only adventure with other team members.

Hence the name “dedicated.” We play together only. Sorry you avid DDO players you

Rule #7: Quests are consistent with player levels
There is no need that I can think of to continuously wipe in difficult quests because we just had to set the difficulty to max. (because we are all so leet after all :P ) If our party is level 2, we do level 2 quests. Not level 3, 4, or level 2 on elite. (which pushes it up to 3)
One shouldn’t be concerned with getting loads of xp quickly. You will find the xp comes much quicker when you aren’t paying off so much debt.
If the group feels we can do a particularly hard quest we should discuss it and if everyone agrees we can but what I don’t want to see is things like high AC tanks browbeating a squishy into entering an elite quest where death is all but certain for them multiple times. Not gonna happen. Either we all agree or we don’t go, period.

Rule #8: Slow and steady wins the race.

I am very anti Zerg. Rushing ahead of the group. Starting before everyone even gets there. Not doing the optional portions before completing the quest. We will not be doing any of these. Take it nice and steady and work as a group.

Rule #9: Players found to not follow the rules of the group will be removed.

Zero tolerance policy. I play games to have fun not to be a baby sitter. Either we can all play nice and work together while following the rules or the group can say goodbye to our willful new friend as he or she attempts to test the boundaries.
Examples of not following the rules include but are not limited to:

Playing a DT character outside of the group.
Soloing (save the quests that only are for solo play to get the favor)
Using the auction house or broker to purchase powerful items (twinking.)
Mailing items/equipment from other characters to your DT toon. (also twinking.)

Rule #10: These rules can be altered should the need arise to do so.

If the group needs to change rules we will do so after we discuss the changes.

Rule #11: Have fun.

relik_arkane
07-15-2007, 05:19 PM
I can fill in for the missing rogue should u need it, private message me or catch me in game under "Aereg" or "Larceni". both are dedicated guildmembers and currently floaters. Aereg is a lvl 2 bard and Lanceni is a lvl 2 ranger / lvl 1 rogue

tcmexman
07-16-2007, 04:50 PM
Hey Relik!
Love to have ya on-bored. We meet 8pm EST. on Thursday Prolly gonna meet-up in the Rusty. Thats usually where we start from. Just to catch ya up. We have done all the 1st and 2nd level quests. just started doing the 3rd lvl stuff. We will be missing one other this week so it will be great see ya there. Just send me a tell (Shippy Alebreath) when you see me on Thursday...i'm usually on between 7:30 and 7:45.

PM sent

TunrikRylogar
07-16-2007, 08:05 PM
Indeed. Hello there Relik and welcome. After Thursday night (I just don't have time now), I am going to go through the quest list and compile a list of exactly what we have done as a group. I will keep it updated. I am pretty sure that I haven't missed anything yet (unless you did something new last week after I had to leave a little early). It will help a lot for folks who miss a session now and again.

Leonin will be out again this week: he is still down in Texas, but he will be back next week.

TunrikRylogar
07-16-2007, 08:13 PM
Rule #4: No twinking or making use of the player auction/brokers.

Players may make purchases from the market and shops, sell their spoils to vendors and trade/give items to team mates. Absolutely no sending items to your characters or buying from auction or a broker. The choice to ban these practices stems from the imbalance it creates in the team and it also robs the group of a decent challenge at their level. We are not power gamers in this team and should be relying on sharing our resources/treasure with each other to make us more powerful as a whole.

I know that Phainen clarified (partially redacted) this rule a bit: using the bazaar (and other) brokers to buy or sell is allowable as the prices for the items there for buying or selling are set by the game economy and therefore do not count as twinking. Now, I haven't used the brokers except to sell items (mainly to finance wands), but I believe Phainen and Leonin both used them at some point (to buy or sell, I am not sure). Do we want to stick by the letter of the rule (no brokers) or allow brokers, but not auctions?

Personally, I am an advocate of allowing the brokers (but not any other form of twinking) because of the way prices are set to reflect the availability and pricing that should exist in the real game world.

tcmexman
07-16-2007, 10:20 PM
I tend to aggree with TunrikRylogar to allow Brokers...but not Auctions, or any other twinking.

TunrikRylogar
07-19-2007, 08:05 AM
It is with a heavy heart that I write this. It seems that I will probably not be able to get online this evening, and if I am able to, I will probably be very late. Something beyond my control has come up. Therefore, please do not wait for me to get things started. I'd appreciate it if someone would let me know what gets done this evening so I can catch up over the weekend. My apologies, especially to Relik, whom I was looking forward to meeting.

(I know this is the second time in two weeks I've dissapointed the team (last week I left almost an hour early). I'm sorry, things have just been a little hectic in the real world.)

tcmexman
07-19-2007, 06:33 PM
Unfortunatly I also have RL issues tonight, and won't be able to make it. I apologize to everyone especially relik_arkane. hopefully you guys can hook with "Lanceni" tonight. I WILL! see you all next week. again Sorry and good questing!

Leonin
07-21-2007, 11:28 PM
Hey everyone. Sorry I was unable to play the last two weeks. I'm back home now and will see everyone this thursday. If someone could post what I missed out on, that would be awesome. Thanks.
~Leonin

PTR91
07-23-2007, 04:10 PM
Hey everyone, just noticed this thread. Met up with Lil and Larceni last week we hit Durks, Missing pack and sewer rescue had a good time as usual.

@Leonin- No need to apologize hope you had a good time on your vacation. Already listed what we hit last week but I can't remember what we ran the previous week, maybe someone else has a better memory than me. :)

Welcome Larceni had fun running with you and Lil last week. Looking forward to meetin' up with everyone Thursday.

Rakers

TunrikRylogar
07-25-2007, 08:53 AM
The previous week (7/12), we completed "Redfang the Unruled" and "The Swiped Signet." After that, we redid a few of the Catacombs quests to catch Lil up.

See you all tomorrow.

relik_arkane
07-26-2007, 04:59 PM
The group last week was fun and I look forward to it again this evening. Rackers, Lil and I managed to locate a small bit of trouble to occupy ourselves: it can be fun to run short handed sometimes; to truly measure what you can get away with, lol. Timing for real life issues never seems to be good, but real life always comes first... the group will wait. So I will patiently wait to meet those members of this team who are unfortunately absent. Look forward to the group tonite, whatever adventures or mysteries await us.

tcmexman
07-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Good run Thursday, We almost caught everyone one up in "Catacombs". One more part and we are all there, and again Welcome Larceni, Great to have you with us! :)

TunrikRylogar
07-28-2007, 07:43 PM
Completed Quests
Updated 9/06/07

Stand Alone Quests
The Missing Ward (1)
Sewer Rescue (1)
Survive the Low Road (1)
A Matter of Protection (1)
Information is Key (2)
The Smuggler's Warehouse (2)
Garrison's Missing Pack (2)
The Kobold's New Ringleader (2)
Bringing the Light (2)
The Sunken Sewer (2)
Missing in Action (2)
Walk the Butcher's Path (2)
Recovering the Lost Tome (2)
Durk's Got a Secret (2)
Redfang the Unruled (3)
The Swiped Signet (3)
Kobold Assault (3)
Freshen the Air (4)
The Proof is in the Poison (4)
Irestone Inlet (4)
Rest for the Restless (4)

Lord Gerald Goodblade Quests(Completed)
Quest for the Ancient Daggers (1)
Search for the Rare Scroll (1)
Steal the Healing Elixir (1)

A Man Named Baudry Cartamon(Completed)
Protect Baudry's Interests (2)
Stop Hazadill's Shipment (2)
Retrieve the Stolen Goods (2)

The Lost Seekers (Waterworks)(Completed)
The Kobold's Den: Clan Gnashtooth (2)
The Kobold's Den: Rescuing Arlos (2)
Venn's Trail: Clan Tunnelworm (3)
Venn's Trail: Venn's Fate (3)

The Duality (Catacombs)(Completed)
The Friar's Niece (2)
Return to the Sanctuary (2)
The Old Archives (2)
The Crypt of Gerard Dryden (3)
Setting the Wards: The Patriarchs Crypt (3)
Setting the Wards: The Lower Cathedral (3)
Endgame: Marguerite (3)
Endgame: The Archbishop's Fate (4)

The Seal of Shan-to-Kor(Completed)
The Cloven Jaw Scourge: Blockade (3)
The Sacred Helm (3)
The Cloven Jaw Scourge: The Caverns of Shaagh (4)
The Halls of Shan-to-Kor (5)

Assault on Splinterskull
Seeking Chief Ungarz (-)
First Strike (3)
The Hobgoblins' Captives (3)
Yarkuch's War Plans (4)
Whisperdoom's Spawn (4)

The Depths of House Deneith(Completed)
The Depths of Darkness (4)
The Depths of Despair (4)
The Depths of Dischord (5)
The Depths of Doom (5)

The Fire Caves
The Stones Run Red (4)

tcmexman
07-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the update TunrikRylogar, looks great.

Hey Lil, and Larceni and everyone else.....
Maybe we can come up with a list of what other people are missing from Tunrik's above list. Then we can put our heads together and work out a way to catch everyone up. Be it Thursday's when we are all on , or off days when people's schedules permit.

Shippy is up to date. :)

relik_arkane
07-31-2007, 03:53 PM
whoa, lol... alright... will try to get on early and post which quests Larceni is short on. The small ones he should be capable of hitting solo just to get them over with, heh. See you all Thursday night!

PTR91
08-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Hey everyone, sorry I couldn't make it last week I got jammed up at work. I'll be there this evening but I might be about 20-30min late (meeting) see everyone this evening.

Rakers

relik_arkane
08-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Alright, here is the list of quests Larceni has not completed that the group has:
water works
endgame: marguerite

tcmexman
08-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Hey everyone, I updated the first post by adding "team's quests - (completed) , so we can try and keep track of who needs what. i'll keep adding and deleting as needed for everyone.either post here or PM me when you fig. out what you need, or are all caught up. So far I have Shippy's and Larceni's. I'm going off Tunrik's post, so refer to that to see what we have done.

See everyone tonight! :)

Oh and we are trying to not level to 4 until we have all 3rd lvl quests done.

TunrikRylogar
08-02-2007, 10:39 PM
Completed

Kobold Assault
Seeking Chief Ungarz
First Strike
The Hobgoblins' Captives
The Cloven Jaw Scourge: Blockade

Experience Gained

Notes
Everyone up to date on Catacombs

TunrikRylogar
08-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Larceni, are you still missing Waterworks? If so, we should take some time and get you through it tomorrow before we get much higher. Then, we can finish Catacombs off and knock those both off the list for good. Waterworks doesn't take much time to complete.

Is anyone else missing anything substantial?

relik_arkane
08-12-2007, 06:07 PM
hey, appreciate the offer of help! I will be doing WW tonite actually and double checking to make sure I didnt miss anything on the list. I will post after WW to let everyone know where Larceni is at : )

TunrikRylogar
08-13-2007, 10:35 AM
Relik: I am sorry I missed your message, otherwise I would have been glad to come on and give you a hand.

Everyone else: I will update the quest list a little later this week. Has been a long, busy, runaround type weekend and I haven't had more than 5 minutes in front of the computer.

Leonin
08-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Hey everyone. I may be late to or miss DDO this thursday. I just started training for a resident assistant position at my school which will take up most of my time. The training will be until next week too, but next thursday doesn't look as bad.
~Leonin

relik_arkane
08-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Alright, Larceni has now completed all 1st to 3rd level quests except for The Sacred Helm. This should mean he is totally caught up to the party, woot! Look forward to seeing everyone tonite.

TunrikRylogar
08-17-2007, 08:10 AM
Thursday, 8/9/07

Endgame: The Archbishop's Fate
Freshen the Air
The Depths of Darkness
The Depths of Despair
The Proof is in the Poison

Notes: Catacombs/Duality series finished. Static reward earned. Proof is in the Poison: Oh the humanity! Oh gods, it burns! No, no! Never again!

Thursday, 8/16/07

Irestone Inlet
Rest for the Restless
The Stones Run Red

Notes: Thanks to our guest Mezmerelda for all the great help. I hope we'll see you again some time. We are really coming together as a team and everyone deserves a pat on the back. The second half of Irestone Inlet, I thought, went particularly well. Great job, all. Lets keep it up.

tcmexman
08-20-2007, 11:05 PM
So I was thinkin...(I know , Does a Dwarf Really think?). Well after my first /death last week all I could think was..Where the heck is that Holy Man! When ya need em! :) J/K Dev. I run a Cleric on my Monday Dedicated group, and if you don't know ,it can get pretty expensive wand whippin. especially at higher lvl's AKA more HP's .

So here is my suggestion...What if we all chipped in a few hundred gold per Thursday to a "Wand" Fund..you could call it a Tithe to the church or whatever you can come up with for RP. We could all make checks payable to Devonin, since he is our resident holy man with god like powers of healing. say we all chip in at the begining of the night at the "Rusty" when we all meet up. Now i know we all like to use our Gold to upgrade ourselves with better equipment or potions and such, but remember those things arn't good at all if we are /dead..lol

Just the ramblings of a drunk Dwarf ;) ...Chime in on yur thoughts all. and See ya Thursday!

PTR91
08-21-2007, 01:59 PM
So here is my suggestion...What if we all chipped in a few hundred gold per Thursday to a "Wand" Fund..you could call it a Tithe to the church or whatever you can come up with for RP. We could all make checks payable to Devonin, since he is our resident holy man with god like powers of healing. say we all chip in at the begining of the night at the "Rusty" when we all meet up. Now i know we all like to use our Gold to upgrade ourselves with better equipment or potions and such, but remember those things arn't good at all if we are /dead..lol

NO, never, over my dead...... oh, uh on second thought great idea.

Seriously Dev shouldn't have to flip the bill on his own to keep us standing.

Rakers

TunrikRylogar
08-21-2007, 09:16 PM
I'm really grateful to hear this, but I am not comfortable with the idea. The whole "Donate to your local cleric" thing goes on on the forums a lot, and I've never really formulated an opinion on it until now. It is kind of elitist. It implies that the cleric is somehow more important than anyone else. Yes, I heal the party and buff when I can because that is what I do. I supplement my healing with wands because it is neccessary to keep a six-person party in top form. But I can't complete the quests we complete alone. Shippy and Rakers are our primary tanks. They absorb damage and kill targets. That's what they do for the team. Leonin uses ranged attacks to snipe important targets. Larceni scouts and protects us from traps. Lilsaphire provides crowd control and weakens the enemy with magic. We all work together for the whole team.

Healing wands aren't cheap, but Lilsaphire uses expendable scrolls to supplement her magical abilities. No one jumps up to donate to the party wizard. Its never an argument. And when Shippy and Rakers want to upgrade their weapons or Leonin needs a new magical bow or Larceni a suit of mithril armor, same thing. And the fact is that a more powerful weapon in a fighter's hand or more powerful scrolls in a wizard's hand are just as valuable to the party as healing wands in the cleric's inventory. They help ensure victory.

I don't need the best weapons or the best armor. That's not my primary function. So I spend my money on healing supplies.

In short, while I appreciate the offer, I don't think its right to ask anyone to donate money on the theory that my character's abilities are any more important than anyone elses. I won't refuse it, but I won't ask for it either and I don't want anyone to feel forced to do it.

PS: As far as the /death last week, I don't recall saying: "Hey, why don't you dive into that there nest of mephits while I'm thirty screens away!" j/k

tcmexman
08-22-2007, 10:22 PM
Ok..a I have to aggree on this point as follows ... "Agree with TunrikRylogar!...no one person, or class ,is more important then an other.

Now to our group...PLEASE let me state! I LUV thursday nights.... I think we are all doing great, comming along magnificently. 3 months of questing(wow how time fly's :)) and we are all still showing up at the same time and Day!(take for RL issues) Cheers to that Mates!

Please let it be known...my above post was not "you must" but a suggestion. I hope no one felt uneasy.
So I think no one else should reply to my above post. if you aggree or disagree with it, we are all here for one thing...to have fun! No one person is left, or singled out!

So lets get down to business!...whats on tap for Tomorrow! we have 3 STK quests including " the Sacred Helm" lvl 3...and one A.O.S. quest before lvl5.

" Taalk Amungst yurselves" See ya at the Rusty!

TunrikRylogar
08-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Just to be clear: I wasn't trying to say that you were suggesting that some people are more or less important than others. I know you weren't saying that and you were just trying to do good by me.

I just wanted to say "Thanks, but I don't feel right with asking for contributions." And to acknowledge the work that everyone has put in to make this team so much fun.

relik_arkane
08-23-2007, 05:28 PM
Hmmm... one small benefit of great import that seems to have been overlooked and one that is a great boon for our blossoming little party: ummm, we share resources... meaning if I find any clerical wands yer darn right they go to Dev! lol... I see it everyday in pugs and even some guilds: party loots a chest, cure wands are accepted by party members unable to use them. (and eventually passed along to another of their toons) Heck I was in one party that was totally out of healing ability (due to unbelievable bad luck and immense damage) and the mainline fighter looted cure serious wands 2 chests in a row... and we continued to the next shrine before any healing was available.
I dont typically "donate" to other party members on a regular basis but rather give when the going is good... when items fall into my hands that will be better elsewhere, which is one of the philosophies of our little guild. I do tend to remain broke though, lol... as I tend to see each adventure's spoils as proceeds to finance the next. Sometimes this includes wands or scrolls. : )~
Also, eventually I hope to have Larceni's UMD high enough to add a little wand or scroll help here and there.
See everyone tonite!!!

TunrikRylogar
08-24-2007, 07:59 AM
I agree: the sharing of resources helps immenesly. Let's not forget that Leonin has ranger levels and can therefore also use cure wands.

I'd also like to say that last night went spectacularly well. We have a chemistry now: everyone knows where to put themselves for maximum effects and, unlike most other teams out there, we actually listen to each other. During the STK boss fight, I didn't drop one cure spell (as an indicator of success). I used one wand charge through the entirety of last night as well. Great job.

TunrikRylogar
08-24-2007, 08:04 AM
Thursday 8/23/07

Completed

Shaagh's Helm
The Caverns of Shaagh
Yaarkuch's War Plans

Experience Gained
~8,200

Todays Fun Fact
A cockroach will live for two to three weeks - after you cut its head off.

Leonin
08-29-2007, 01:35 PM
Ugh... By the looks of it, I won't be on tomorrow night. The best I could say is I'll be late but that's just me wishing to play. Good luck tomorrow!
~Leonin

relik_arkane
08-30-2007, 05:53 PM
Leo, sorry to hear you can't make it... unfortunately real life often and always comes first. Guess I will have to look forward to grouping with you next week then. I believe Larceni and Leonin make an excellent little scouting detachment for the party! May our bows always harrass our enemies to extinction prior to engagement by our melee friends ; )-

flytrap
09-02-2007, 01:27 PM
I have several I can bring to teh table....

for the low end, I have a lvl 4 Thief/pally (3/1)

and higher I have a healer and a Ftr (both 10)

I also have space to roll up a new...

lemme know...

TunrikRylogar
09-02-2007, 03:53 PM
8/30/07

Completed

Assault on Splinterskull: Whisperdoom's Spawn

Notes

We only completed one new quest, but we redid several old quests on higher difficulty levels to get everyone to fifth level.

Everyone now fifth level.

Todays Fun Fact

Basset hounds are the heaviest dogs for their weight; in fact, they are so dense that they are the only species of dog that cannot swim or float.

tcmexman
09-06-2007, 12:36 PM
First night running Shippy at lvl 5! :) I’m so excited! Maybe we finish up STK? See ya’ll tonight. :D

---

TunrikRylogar
09-06-2007, 12:56 PM
I can't wait to do the L5 content. We are reaching a point now where I have only played the quests once or twice, usually solo'ed or duo'ed. Playing these quests with a group will be like playing a brand new game. And now we get to enjoy the dulcet tones of Gygax's voice acting! Can't wait to do Delara's. Have duo'ed it through once and it was a pain in the mivonks. Doing it with a group should be a blast.

PTR91
09-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Sorry guys I may not make it tonight, if I can I'll probably be late.

Rakers

TunrikRylogar
09-06-2007, 10:21 PM
9/6/2007

Completed

The Depths of Dischord
The Depths of Doom
The Halls of Shan-to-Kor

Experience Gained

Notes

Completed the STK series and the Depths series. Great work everyone!

Food For Thought

When cows laugh, does milk come out of their noses?
If you put a slinky on an escalator, will it go forever?
If the elderly are called 'old people', shouldn't children be called 'new people'?
Is there a shorter word for monosyllabic?
What's another word for synonym?
If the victim is not a kid, shouldn't it be called 'adultnapping'?

tcmexman
09-07-2007, 07:27 AM
Hey everyone I added the Pic of the group to the first post...check it out.

oh and in case y'all need a reminder, next week we all stretch before battle...
"see here" (http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/tcmexman/dwarvenstretches.jpg)

=

=

relik_arkane
09-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Hey! The pic is kewl, don't even have to look at Lil's face, muhahahaaaa. Just Kidding ~ducks and covers~ sheesh, elven ladies have no sense of humor! hehe. Seriously, was just thinking... If we come up short on experience for our next level and have finished all the level 5 quests... can we run Whisperdoom's Spawn on hard for the experience necessary to level up to 6? maybe repeatedly until we get there? ~smirks and blocks Lil's evil glare with his half full mug of ale~ ((this group is loads of fun! thanks all for bringing good rp, a real pnp feel and comraderie to the group! This is my favorite group out of the 3 I have played in.))

tcmexman
09-10-2007, 11:26 PM
~Raises eyebrow at Larceni~ that Bloody Spider was quite a pain in me arse! No need to to parlay with her again… :p (funny how some groups just click together. I agree with Relik, Lots o fun now, and at the Higher levels we are getting too. I have not done yet…so it seems every week is a literally a new adventure :) , oh I have the ability to actually video our escapades now. I’ll save it for end quests and BIG bosses, I’ll keep ya’ll posted. )

=

=

relik_arkane
09-11-2007, 04:53 PM
((ACK! lol, sounds like great entertainment to me! Just imagining the possibilities on those all too difficult quests at the median levels... ~chuckles~)) ... Larceni sneaks in for the backstab... misses... the boss whacks him down to a crimson sliver of hit points... Larceni tumbles back out of the melee and redraws his bow... the boss ignores all the toons pounding him to smithereens and pursues the hapless rogue... Larceni flees backwards, raining erroneous shots at the boss... the melees give chase, swinging wildly at the boss... The arcanes struggle with targeting as the boss and Larceni weave between pillars... we all know the outcome, a split second before his demise, the boss lands a critical blow... "is there another shrine or should I rez out?" ((this is just one scenario, endless possibilities exist... remember if we vid the end fights, it won't always be pretty! hehe... Im alright with it no matter what the outcome.. even if I happen to have the aggro and am running in circles for the group to pick the mobs apart!))

TunrikRylogar
09-13-2007, 08:38 AM
Hey all,

Sorry to say, there is a good chance that I will be late in getting onto DDO this evening and actually a small chance that I will not make it at all. Please do not wait for me. Jump in, have fun, and good luck.

I'd also appreciate it if someone could keep a list of what quests we complete and a general idea of how much experience is gained this evening. I'd like to be able to catch up.

Finally, I know this may be an odd request, but I know there was discussion of doing the beginning Litany of the Dead series. If it is at all possible, could you hold off on that one until I can attend. I have never done them all and would like the chance to. Feel free to continue Splinterskull if you run out of other things to do. I can catch up on that one fairly easily before next Thursday.

Thanks.

tcmexman
09-13-2007, 09:52 AM
No problem Tunrik. I think it would be better to do the Litany of the Dead series all together anyhow. I can keep track of quests and XP and get it to ya at the end of the night.

See everyone tonight!

=
=

tcmexman
09-13-2007, 10:35 PM
Well another Thursday in the books! And another good night had by all :)

Quests Completed (Sept. 13th)

Tomb of the Crimson Heart – xp = 1,854
Chamber of Insanity (did not complete, missed ya Dev :p) xp= -250

Explored Tangleroot Gorge xp = 3,953!

Slayer=200 out of 400
Explorer = 13 of 13
Rare Encounters = 6 of 9

And we slayed our first GIANT! Woot!

Total xp= 5,557

=

=

Leonin
09-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Hey guys. I'm going to be late on Thursday. I'll be on at 9:30. Yay work...
See you guys then.
~Leonin

tcmexman
09-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Only 3 1/2 more hours till Shippy gets to do some slicing....can't wait! :D

See everyone tonight!

=
=

TunrikRylogar
09-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Hey all,

I think Leonin conveyed the message. I am sorry I missed yesterday evenings session and was unable to get a message to anyone. Unfortunately, on my way home from work I was involved in a car accident. I am unharmed, but my car was undriveable and I was forced to have it towed. By the time I reached home, I was late for the session, pretty shaken, ****ed off, and hungry. Needless to say, as nice as it would have been to run around killing things, jumping on DDO was the furthest thing from my mind.

Again, my apologies. I hope I was not missed too badly.

tcmexman
09-21-2007, 12:58 PM
always miss ya Dev :D
We had a good night I'll post the quests and XP's tonight when i get home. but quick synopsis:

some favor quests back in the harbor. Rak and Shippy pulled Muck WOOT!

also did Stealthy Repo on Normal thank you larc. and Leo :)

Quest 09-20-2007

Durks got a Secret - Hard XP = 1,459
Durks Got a Secret - Leet XP = 1,946

Garrison's Missing Pack - Hard xp = 1000 ish (I missed the exact amount :( )
Garrison's Missing Pack - Leet XP = 1536

Stealthy Repo - Normal XP = 943

Total XP = 6884
=
=

PTR91
09-24-2007, 11:42 AM
It looks like I'll be out the next two weeks, I'm moving and the new FIOS line for my new place was supposed to be installed tomorrow but when I called to comfirm my appointment I was told they had no record of any installation scheduled. Now they tell me the earliest it can be installed is Oct. 6. I'm trying to get it done sooner but thats not getting very far. Hope to be back online soon.

Rakers

tcmexman
09-24-2007, 01:53 PM
You will be missed brother Dwarf…I will be sure to have a kill or two fer ya, in your absence :D

Shippy

=
=

relik_arkane
09-24-2007, 06:38 PM
~frowns~ sorry to hear you will not be guarding my blindside Rakers... ~smirks and winks~ will loot a few corpses for ya and hold anythin ye might find of interest or use. ((best of luck! If you call on a daily basis at different times during the day you should receive swifter service. Most of these companies are required to document each call and pertinent information, which requires more work. When you prove to them that you will continually increase their workload until you are properly served, they will fit you in. I worked service for 6 years and saw this work on a weekly basis. Especially if you happen to catch different service advisors whom are typically required to follow up on their own work orders. Basically flood the system.))

Leonin
09-26-2007, 02:39 PM
Grumble grumble... I will probably be late AGAIN... I can't give any ETA because I have no idea what I'm actually doing... Sorry.
~Leoninus Moran

TunrikRylogar
09-27-2007, 12:32 AM
All right... this message is going to suck and I'm sorry. I will probably end up working late tomorrow and therefore will have difficulty getting online at a reasonable hour. Next week, I have a study group that will probably run late into the evening which will prevent me from getting online at all. The fact is that the busy accounting season is starting now. Many of our business clients are closing their books and filing their taxes (their year ends September 30th) and that goes right into the January through April tax blitz. I am also attending school.

The long and short of it is this: much as I hate to admit it, there does not appear to be any way I can get on DDO with any sort of regularity for the next several weeks at least, if not longer. I did not mean to string anyone along: I just started this job a few months ago and this is my first experience with corporate tax season and I got blindsided by my academic advisor at college with two extra classes I didn't think I would have to take (this is my last semester so I cannot put them off). In short, my real life is a bit out of control right now.

What I am trying to say is that I am going to have to withdraw from the group. I hate doing it, but I cannot be a reliable member right now. Better for me to vacate the slot and allow you to seek out someone who can attend more regularly.

I am truly sorry and I will miss you all. This has been the most fun experience I have had with DDO since I joined and you guys are a great group. I won't belabor the point: mainly because it is just after 1:30 AM here and I have just finished writing a paper for a class and desperately need to get some sleep.

Good hunting all. Be well.

tcmexman
09-27-2007, 07:33 AM
Devonin Hailed, It was great grouping with ya, and you will be missed. But I think we all understand RL must come first. Find me online whenever you come back, I would be glad/privlidged to run with you anytime :)

So….everyone else, it looks like we have an opening for our group. Does anyone know of anybody who would like to join our Thursday party? Preferably a healing type I suppose. If not I’ll put up an ad to try and find someone to fill Dev’s big shoes..lol :p

Take care all and I’ll see you tonight. :D

=
=

relik_arkane
09-27-2007, 06:15 PM
I agree entirely... The message is a bummer... but totally understandable, DDO does not pay the bills and real life must always, always come first. Your focus should absolutely be on your education and career. DDO can wait and openings always appear eventually in the teams. When you are ready to return you will always be welcome in any group I am part of! Loved running with you and wish you always the best. And Shippy is right, definately look us all up when you get a chance to get on. My alts on Sarlona are Larceni, Aereg and Luthour on 3 different teams.

Leonin
10-01-2007, 09:23 PM
ARGGHH!!!! I'm probably going to miss this Thursday. Don't bother waiting for me at all. Do what ever quest you guys want... I'll catch up some other time.
~Leoninus Moran

tcmexman
10-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Oy Rakers! Looks as if we av another Dwarf in the group! Gotta say she looks much better then that skinny Lil…and she likes to fight too! Three dwarves in the group how can you go wrong!.... :p

(OOC) Well it didn’t take long to fill our open spot…. Please lets have warm welcome to our newest member of the team…..“Ogdolyn”

Ogdolyn ventured with us last week filling in for the night…and liked our little group enough to want to give us a try for a little while longer..lol. So everyone say Hi, and again welcome Sister Dwarf! Glad to have you with us. :D

Also-
Np Leo... i'll update whatever we do for quest so you can catch up whenever...see ya next thursday :)
=
=

TunrikRylogar
10-02-2007, 08:29 AM
I am glad to see you have filled the slot. I was feeling terribly guilty over the whole thing. Ogdolyn, serve them well in my stead and good hunting, all.

tcmexman
10-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Well Shippy was a little late last Thursday :( Sorry about that.
But we did manage to Kick out some Quest :D Again thanks to "Killy' for helping out.

We managed to get through, some harbor quests and re-did Proof is in the Poison. (which by the way i felt was alot easier then our previous time through :p)

I'm going to start keeping an up to date the Quest list which TunrikRylogar started(ty very much), so everyone knows where we stand if you miss a week. I will add it to the 1st post so it is easier for everyone to find.

We really have not done alot of new stuff these last few weeks,but my plan is ,if we have everyone this thursday, to restart the Necropolis series....what a perfect month for that one! lol
=
=

PTR91
10-10-2007, 09:38 AM
Well everyone looks like I'm not going to make it this week my internet line still has NOT been installed noone ever showed on the install date and after several phone calls speaking to several reps, supervisors, etc. I was told they were sorry they missed the appointment and they would be happy to get a tech out in another TWO WEEKS to install the line, I've found another provider who promises to have me hooked up no later than Monday. If all goes well I'll see everyone next week.

Its been fun running with you Dev, look me up whenever you get a chance I'll group with you anytime.

Welcome to our new member hope to run with you next week.

Rakers

Leonin
10-11-2007, 03:59 PM
I might not be able to make it tonight. Sorry for the late notice. I know my schedule has been pretty busy as of lately. I don't know if I can keep Thursday nights free anymore. I will try to make it on tonight, but I have no idea when. I may end up leaving the group after this week since I can't make it that often any more. I'll let you guys know ASAP.
Hope to see you guys tonight. :-/
~Leoninus Moran

tcmexman
10-14-2007, 08:28 AM
Fun run on Thursday! :D We finally managed to do something new..lol the fire caves were hot!

I updated the first post finally! There you will find an updated Quest list. XP wise I'm at 143,187 and have not leveled to 6th ...waitin on ya'll slowpokes..lol.

So check your lists see what yur missin, and on those slow nights when we are short some. We can do a little catch up.

Have a good week everyone!

=
=

PTR91
10-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Woot woot I'm back online I'll try to run some catch up this week, see everyone Thursday.

Rakers

Leonin
10-16-2007, 10:08 PM
I'm once again sorry for leaving another one of these messages. I will not be online this Thursday. I have a dress rehearsal for a concert on Friday. Tis the life of a music major.
Happy hunting all.
~Leoninus Moran

PTR91
10-18-2007, 05:59 PM
I got stuck at work I might be about 15-20 min. late.

Rakers

tcmexman
10-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Great to have ya back Rakers fun run tonight! :D I Updated the quest list 2 more 5th level quests down.

Gratz to Ogdolyn on gettin enough xp for 6th lvl

Get yur ghost touch weapons ready Ladies and Gents..:) Chamber of Insanity next week and maybe start of delera's. We have to save Necropolis till the following week (the whole halloween feel lol :p )

Lilsaphire are you out there...we miss ya! :)

Have a good week everyone!
=
=

Dozen_Black_Roses
10-19-2007, 04:30 PM
Lil messaged me while I was out saying that his subscription had lapsed and he would not be renewing it :(

tcmexman
10-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Tis a sad thing...We will miss LilSaphire! :(

So we are down one again...if anyone knows of anybody who would like to join our group feel free to invite...otherwise I will post for looking for one more.

=
=

Leonin
10-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Ummm... I'm sorry to do this being that we just lost Lil. But I'm going to have to drop out too. My thursday schedule has been filling up and I just can't spend that much time on my computer every week. It was great running with you guys.
~Leoninus Moran

tcmexman
10-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Leonin.. Sorry to see ya go. It was great questing with ya. Take care and look me up if you’re ever on again :)

So I did get a PM last night from another interested member. His name is Nibel and he has created a Halfling Sorcerer named “Shandia Lightfoot”.

I’ve quested with him in the past and he is actually a part of my Sunday WF group. :)

He is currently only 2nd level, but I figured if he ran with us tonight, he would not take an XP hit being only 3 levels below.

So, up to the group... would we like to continue with lvl 5 quests tonight, or do we want to help Shandia Gain some XP to catch up with us. He is going to try and be 5th level by next Thursday.

and Welcome Nibel

See every one tonight!

PTR91
10-25-2007, 04:29 PM
Bye Leo sorry to see you go, I had a great time running with you. Look me up whenever you get back on I'll group with you any time.

I'm all for helping a new member catch up this evening.

Rakers

nibel
10-25-2007, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the presentation, tc. I promise that i'll catch the group until next week. And i'm relativelly new on the game (3 months-casual player) and dont played much of the 5th level quests and more. Will be a great pleasure to discover they at the side of great partners. :)

Ill be there tonight. o/

relik_arkane
10-25-2007, 06:06 PM
Leonin, really sorry to see ya go brother... Larc and Leo were a deadly combo, was great fun running with you. Message me any time you are on, will gladly run with you again! I do understand though, real life must always come first : ) best of luck!

Lil Saphire, I know you may not get this message but here goes: best of luck and enjoy whatever new game strikes your fancy! Was always fun having you around.

Shandia (Nibel), welcome! Look forward to meeting you this eve! Just be warned that this group is phenomenal! ; ) (I also play in another group in this guild - Monday night, level 8 human sorceror named Luthour... another most excellent group)

~Larceni

p.s. I think lower level quests might be a nice change of pace to help level Shandia. Would be nice to pick up a sixth before we resume our assault on the necropolis. (but you know I'm unafraid of death exp debt and will try any adventure at least once, hehe)

relik_arkane
10-25-2007, 06:12 PM
we could do explorer in tangleroot, its level 2 to 7 I believe and quite nice exp at lower levels. The mostly open terrain is useful as an arcane to keep distance between themselves and enemies.

tcmexman
10-25-2007, 06:22 PM
Good Idea....we should hit WW first so Shandia does not have to pay the gold to get into the market..then go from there. :)

tcmexman
11-01-2007, 07:53 AM
Whats everyone think of starting Necropolis tonight? it is the day after halloween :D
See everyone tonight!

=

relik_arkane
11-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Necropolis sounds good to me, haven't been there much so feels like new content. Only concern is that I hope Shandia has managed to level up a bit... wouldn't be nice to bring a sacrificial low level character to the lion's den, so to speak : P

see everyone tonite!

nibel
11-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Ill not be here tonight for two reasons.

First and more important: I passed in first place on the test to ingresse my university. This means: Get out with my family and comemorate.

Second, i had a big hard time on my work this week and couldnt login. This means: Shandia is still on lvl 3.2

Have fun tonight, pals.

tcmexman
11-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Great Run last night everyone!...even though that last quest was the longest I have ever been in.. running in circles..lol Thanks to everyone for sticking around so late into the night :)

I updated the quest log...not too many lvl 5 quests left!!!!

Still looking for one more..I did send "Lysipus" a in game mail ..we shall see if he shows next week :) He did say he enjoyed our group..and like the idea.

=
=

Dozen_Black_Roses
11-05-2007, 06:30 AM
My apologies in advance but I will be unable to group this week. I have a conferene on the other coast and as I dont have a laptop, I dont see how I will be able to play. In advance, I have another conference in December, so will also miss the group on December 6th.

tcmexman
11-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Another Thursday has snuck up on us! :)

Some Ideas for tonight.... We only have about 5 lvl 5 quests left... 2 of which are splinter skull. sooo.... just wanted to see what everyone wanted to do tonight.

1) Restart Splinter Skull and do all the quests up to 6th lvl (I believe Ogdolyn and Shandia are missing the whole quest?)

or

2) Finish our final 3 "stand alone quests" , lvl to 6th, then start SS from the begining and go all the way to the last fight..(which is a lvl 7 quest)
the final 3 lvl 5 quests are...in no particular order... a) Chamber of Insanity b) Mystery of Delear's Tomb and C) Gaurd Duty.

Think about it I'm leaning towards option two (just cuz I wanna lvl :p )

See everyone in a few hours.

=
=

tcmexman
11-16-2007, 09:48 AM
Great run last night all :)

First i'd like to give a big dwarven welcome to the newest member of our group Oseric. We're back to 6...WOOT!

looking like next week will be the TR run up to the final part which is a lvl 7 quest.

Sooo here is the next question... Next Thursday Nov 22'nd is Thanksgiving. Do we want to Play that night, Move game night to either Wed. or Friday, or take a week off.

think about it. :)

=

nibel
11-16-2007, 04:32 PM
Sooo here is the next question... Next Thursday Nov 22'nd is Thanksgiving. Do we want to Play that night, Move game night to either Wed. or Friday, or take a week off.

Since Nov 22 isnt holyday in Brazil, and, at this moment, i dont have plans to either Wed. or Friday, i go with the majority.

PTR91
11-17-2007, 10:13 AM
We have family coming in for the holiday so I may not be able to get on but whatever the group decides I'll try and work with.

Rakers

ELRON
11-17-2007, 07:11 PM
I should be able to work with whatever the group wants to go with on Thanksgiving Night.

relik_arkane
11-19-2007, 03:22 PM
hmmm, I do have company coming over for the holiday... But I do believe they will be gone in time for our normal start time. (company usually leaves prior to childrens' bedtime which is 7:30 or so)) If the group wants to go with wednesday or friday I should be able to accomodate either as well... will watch this thread for the final results

Dozen_Black_Roses
11-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Well, as Relik said we have company coming over Thursday but we are planning an early afternoon lunch/dinner so we should be able to play as usual. If we do need to change the group Id prefer Wednesdays, as on Fridays we have restarted Ladies night on Ghallanda and I want to make it there if I can.

tcmexman
11-20-2007, 07:19 AM
Looking like Thursday is pretty busy for me...not sure what time the relatives are going to leave..:p

My option is for Wednesday....is 8pm start, as usual, good for everyone?

=

Dozen_Black_Roses
11-20-2007, 10:18 AM
wednesday has my vote :)

ELRON
11-20-2007, 09:39 PM
Either night can work for me, if my ISP is co-operative. My service has been off and on so far this week. I will check in about 8 PM WEdnesday night and see if anyone is around.

Oseric

tcmexman
11-21-2007, 07:18 AM
Looks like tonight (Wednesday) is the night...See everyone at 8pm :D

Shippy

=

PTR91
11-21-2007, 01:57 PM
See everyone tonight. I may be a little late or have to leave early, I'm oncall for the rest of the week.

Rakers

tcmexman
11-24-2007, 12:49 PM
Just a heads up...I may be MIA this comming thursday :( ..Rep. comming into town for work, have to show him a good time ...~wonder if he likes D&D and computers~ :D I will try and make it, but I might be late...

Shippy

=

tcmexman
11-30-2007, 07:25 AM
Sorry again for being so late last night...:( and Thanks again to everyone, for sticking around and doing one last quest with me. Just enough to keep Shippy's axe happy! :D

I have Dead Predators to add to the list what else did you guys was run?

See everyone next week!

=

Dozen_Black_Roses
12-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Hmm we did two I believe, but now all I remember was proof in the poison..sigh i have such a horrid memory...larceni will know..ill ask when he gets home.

Dozen_Black_Roses
12-05-2007, 05:47 AM
Just a reminder I will not be able to play this Thursday due to being out of town on conference :)

tcmexman
12-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Work has done it again....I may be a bit late tonight..but will be there..

Shippy

tcmexman
12-11-2007, 06:40 AM
So I promise This is the last Thursday For a while that I will be MIA....Crazy month. Slight Chance I may be on later, but it's a long shot. :( sorry everyone be safe and good hunting.

Shippy

Dozen_Black_Roses
12-14-2007, 06:18 AM
Hey Ship...

We had a good time, but you were missed! Here's what we did, the only new quest was caged trolls. Then we did some favor quests, doing them on hard: Freshen the Air, Rest for Restless, and Irestone Inlet (we might have done that last one on elite but not sure). I believe Larc and Rakers are ready for lvl 7 already, I am about 8k off give or take, think Shan is like 12k from lvl 6, and not sure how far Oser is.

tcmexman
12-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the Update :) I updated the first post. now I can't wait till next Thursday!

Shippy

tcmexman
12-24-2007, 04:58 PM
Merry Christmas every one! hope santa brings you something good! :)

Shippy :cool:

PTR91
12-24-2007, 07:44 PM
Merry Christmas all

tcmexman
12-25-2007, 05:24 PM
Ho Ho Ho! see everyone Thursday :D

nibel
12-27-2007, 06:22 PM
OK, i formated my PC last night. I'm about 12 hours updating DDO, and i still far from the mid-way (damn, why Turbine don't put a new image with all the patches?). Probly i cant log to play tonight, so, dont wait for me. If i could, i'll log ASAP. Maybe i can found someone yet, like last week.

neoanderthal
12-27-2007, 07:07 PM
OK, i formated my PC last night. I'm about 12 hours updating DDO, and i still far from the mid-way (damn, why Turbine don't put a new image with all the patches?). Probly i cant log to play tonight, so, dont wait for me. If i could, i'll log ASAP. Maybe i can found someone yet, like last week.

i found that if you use the high-res client (downloaded, that is) there aren't nearly as many updates as with the low-res client.

tcmexman
01-16-2008, 08:29 PM
SOOO... I finally updated the first post...quests and Levels...let me know if i missed anything :D

See everyone tomorrow night!

any suggestions for the night? continue with Grey moon?

relik_arkane
01-17-2008, 05:42 PM
hmmmm ~Larceni briefly smirks and does his best to put on a serious face~ we could donate all loot to the LBT Fund... a great organization! Mail all donations to me and I will ensure they are distributed according to the provisions set forth in the governing regulations of the LBT Fund. ((Any adventure works for me))

tcmexman
01-19-2008, 04:41 PM
Seems as per our last session that ~wipes tears from eyes~ Shandia will be leaving us after our next session. WE'll miss ya Shan :)

So if anyone knows of another toon interested in joining our Great Group....have them PM me or post on the Forum!

Shippy

nibel
01-31-2008, 07:14 PM
I wasnt expecting the updates tonight, and with my connection i doubt if i finish it before 10 EST. Go ahead and dont wait for me. When i finish, ill log to see if i find someone yet playing.

Have fun, guys. Next week is may last and i will make it special to us all. :)

tcmexman
02-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Happy Saturday all!

So I was thinking the other night, whilst reading over our group rules, and seeing how we stand with quests and such….
So my thoughts came about the AH rule, Thinking of tweaking it a bit, Now I Know It’s hard to obtain and Keep money being in a “dedicated team”, Especially if you’re a caster, we only run once per week, for a few hours at a time. And, btw keeping those darn tanks alive and buffed :) so the change would be.

Use of the AH will be allowed, on an honor system, still NO buying from AH, but the act of selling will be allowed. Team members must notify what is being sold by posting on the Forums or telling everyone on game night, incase someone on the team could use the Item. If the sale goes through, the player may keep 50% of the sale. Other 50% will be put into a fund for Scrolls, Wands and Pots.

This came about from the mind set of …we are all getting some sort of decent pulls from chests now that we are doing higher lvl quests. But a lot of the time we cannot use said items. So why not help out each of us individually, as well as the entire team at the same time :D the 50 % part is just cuz I hate math and it would be easier for me..lol

So the question is who holds the Extra money? Hmm that I’m not sure of…I would suppose that it would be the player with the highest Haggle, so they could get the best price on wands, scrolls, etc…. Or a player who hasn’t missed many sessions.

So everyone chime in…. let’s make this a Team decision. :cool:

-Shippy

relik_arkane
02-03-2008, 09:04 AM
I agree entirely with Shippy. As our levels ascend, the consumable gear becomes much more expensive and relying upon vendors as a source of income becomes insufficient. I tend to want to simplify it even one step further... The honor system is perfectly fine, I believe we have grown to know and trust one another in our group. Keeping an actual fund would become cumbersome for whomever is responsible for it... trying to remember how much is theirs and how much is the groups. I'd say either 1) pass the cash to a group bank toon or 2) simply split it how we decide works best and rely upon that member to use the funds for the best of the group. (50% to the cleric and the other 50% split evenly with the rest, or however we decide) I do have open toon slots and drow unlocked so could create a group specific bank toon if the group wants (drow bard with max CHA and haggle would work best) and we could use this toon to collect funds and make our purchases for us. Then use in game mail or meet in game with the group to disperse wands, items, etc.

Just injecting my 2 cents : )
~Larceni

Dozen_Black_Roses
02-03-2008, 09:43 AM
I actually dont see the problem with the auction house period. Whether its to sell our looted items we dont need or want or to buy things that we do. I just think it needs to be coordinated as far as approval by the group for selling or purchasing. Yes we all know people can sell things for insane prices, but there are items that are selling at their base price, and sometimes even less. And alot of times, these are things that we can not find in vendors for whatever reason.

For example, I recently have been working on toons on Thelanis. Being new to the server I obviously could not twink. However with a drow bard (I created her after working hard to get 400 favor on a cleric that i knew would get xp fast), I have really high haggle skill and have amassed just under 50k plat at lvl 9. I can tell you I rarely get donations (people think of donating to the cleric never the bard). In total I think i have gotten 10k plat donations items and cash combined. But I made sure to always sell to vendors so I could get the most cash and was sure to speak up if ppl didnt want things in chests so I could sell them. Now last nite, I looked on AH and bid on a +4 cha cloak and a superior dev helm of steady spellcasting, both items were selling at their base rates and I won the auctions, so very little cash spent and I was able to upgrade needed items to the level of my toon. Now to contrast that with our toons in the dedicated teams, well aside from armour on Ogdolyn, I am still using +3 skill stat items, +1 or +2 weapons that do very little damage, etc. I try all the time to see what they have in House D but that is not always fruitful.

So in summary I am for it, but not sure we have anyone with a high haggle atm, no? I do have a lvl 1 drow bard on the server, Gaelsong, but really havent had time to work on her as I am trying to get several different toons leveled up on different servers.

relik_arkane
02-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Alright, maybe I have no life but I was extremely curious as to how well a bank toon could be set up.... so I created one named Thurs (thursday was taken) and leveled him up to 3rd (drow bard)... with max Haggle, items and suchforth he currently sits at +21 haggle. Will leave him on the server should we decide to go that route.

tcmexman
02-05-2008, 06:50 PM
So I like the idea of a money/backpack mule.... :) On the point of buying from AH...my only thought is; it's kinda fun to get a chest and find that one weapon or item, you've been looking for and can really use. :) I say, for now, we implement the AH selling idea, and see how that goes. :cool:

All in favor :)

-Shippy

tcmexman
02-09-2008, 09:15 AM
KK all ... so as we decided Thursday. Larc's Alt toon "Thurs" will be our pack mule for Money and buying power of some items. below is my list of items i will be puttin up on the AH. I Fig if we post em...give em a day for everyone to look over and decied if they could use anything. remember you get to keep 50% earnings :D

Robe of lesser False Life
+2 Studded Leather Armor
+2 blueshine Full Plate
+2 Full Plate
+1 Lesser Fire Guard Full Plate of Command/3x per day
+1 Adamantine Breastplate of Spearblock
+2 Breast Plate
+3 Breastplate
+2 Docent
+2 Heavy Denswood Shield

Lesser Fire Lore Scepter
+1 Ghost Touch Bastard Sword
+3 Khopesh
+2 Longsword
(2) +1 Thundering Longswords
+1 Battle Axe of Everbright
+2 Kama
+2 Heavy Pick
+3 Silver Light Pick

Bracers Str+1 / Heal +3
Bracers Int+1 / Bal +3
Googles Int+1 / Spot +3
Helm Listen +5

-Shippy

Dozen_Black_Roses
02-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Hmmm I would suggest just selling those things on your list thru larc's mule rather than AH ..AH should be for items that will draw bigger $. AH costs a fee and then we would lose money if no one bids. I dont see anything outstanding on that list that I think would command a good deal of $ to justify the AH. Hope that doenst come out sounding harsh, I just think I have a good idea of what sells and doesnt as i sell alot on the AH on Ghallanda.

Dozen_Black_Roses
02-13-2008, 10:44 AM
Update...I have Deviliscious (wizard) to 6 :) so I can now run with the group on her if we can not get another caster to join. I will probably try to run with the tuesday night groups also until I can get her up to our group lvl as they are running in the 5 to 8 range between the two groups. (I wont do quests we have not done in the thursday night groups).

tcmexman
02-15-2008, 05:27 PM
Whew! I finally updated the first post... :p Quests, as well as current group and levels.

Now that Shandia is gone :( Deviliscious is onboard. :D Thank you Dozen for the Toon change and Awesome Job catchin up ,lvl wise, so quick! :cool:

If anyone knows of a sixth who would like to join our group Holler out! I've been doing some recruiting also but no bites as of yet. Seems its a wildcard spot so any race/class will do. :)

-Shippy!

tcmexman
02-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Great news all...We have a new member joining us tonight... his name is Greyleaf , an elven Cleric. let us all give him a warm welcome :D

See everyone tonight!

-Shippy

tcmexman
03-08-2008, 07:51 AM
Is anybody going to be on tonight Sat. 8:30 pm EST for the final day of the Devil assault? I will be on as either Shippy or Nomar. Hoping we can can get a group of us together and have some fun! :)

-Shippy

relik_arkane
03-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Here is where we currently stand on our bank toon Thurs for cash and items:
((anyone in the group wanting an item simply let me know in private message or in game mail which item you want and I will make arrangements for delivery))

just under 5k platnum in cash

Items:

Glik's Bangle ( +2 WILL save, no level requirement )
+4 STR bracers ( level 9 required )
+4 STR gloves ( level 9 required )
+4 STR belt ( level 9 required )
+4 INT goggles ( level 9 required )
+3 necklace of protection ( level 9 required )
+1 spell penetration IV scepter ( level 6 required, +2 to spell penetration )

I will continue to haunt the vendors for any more bargain buys !

tcmexman
03-20-2008, 05:39 PM
Hey Everyone...I might be a little late tonight..Parent Teacher Conference. Should not be too far over our normal time though. :)

-Shippy

PTR91
03-20-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm trying to log on but am having some graphics problems, everything is blue and blocky, I don't know what the problem is
and with my limited computer knowledge this may take a while.

tcmexman
04-09-2008, 07:46 AM
Hey all.
Alas I fear I will be MIA tomorrow night. I am picking up a friend at the Airport at 8:45. so not sure if i'll make it back by ending time. :( I'll hop on as soon as i get home to see if anyone is still one, but if I don't see you....GOOD HUNTING! :)

tcmexman
04-15-2008, 10:52 PM
ah..another sad post i fear...seems our friend Greyleaf will not be with us anymore..he has other quests he must attend too...so we are again looking for one more! :(

Grayleaf I wish you well in your ventures...look me/us up if your ever in need of a partner to quest with...:)

see everyone thursday!

-Shippy

relik_arkane
04-17-2008, 04:26 PM
~nods and tilts mug~ Aye, ye will be missed Greyleaf. Best of luck in all your adventures!

Dozen_Black_Roses
04-20-2008, 09:29 AM
edited for someone to repost

tcmexman
04-21-2008, 07:29 AM
(( Hey Larc! I think it would be fine if you lvl'd before Thursdays session. I believe D is 8 everyone else is 9.
not sure on the build help..I'm sorta stuck on another toon, same type situation 3 rogue/5 wizzy. and i'm the main trapmonkey. :D ))

tcmexman
04-24-2008, 10:40 PM
Hey All...Sorry I had to bug out so quick tonight!..scarry time at the home front..my Son who does not live with me..had to got to the ER with headache, abdomin pains , and chest pains...found out through a phone call..so had to drop and go...He is ok though..turned out to be Strept Throat. and he is doing fine.. :D

logged back on later and talked with Milbrae,Larc, Devil (by way of Telepathy :) ))and Oseric...seems we all want to help Milbrae with her Dragon ready Vons... so we ((not I)) had a great idea..why doesn't the Thursday team help get Mil ready! We all still need Von 3 and 4 which Mil still needs!....

So this is mainly for Rak! can u Make it tomorrow night (friday) for a Von run? 8pm start....Hope u get this in time! I believe everyone else can make it.

Lets help our fellow Adventurer! :cool:

-Shippy

tcmexman
04-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Updated Quest list and player Levels....:)

Also Larceni and Shippy have leveled to 10 so anyone who is ready ..go ahead :cool:

-Shippy

Yvetzky
04-30-2008, 10:18 AM
Hey all! Milbrae plans to be there on Thursday night! I really enjoyed playing with the group! And who can give up a chance seeing Larceni in those black & white tights? (LOL)

If you all decide you can put up with Milbrae after Thursday, he would like to be a permanent member of the Thursday team. Although he'd like to help the Monday group finish VON if that's okay. (He wants a second chance to prove himself.)

PTR91
04-30-2008, 04:41 PM
Sorry everyone, left on vacation Friday morning just got back last night. I hope the run went well. See everyone tomorrow night.

Rakers

tcmexman
05-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Of course you are Welcome Milbrae...Glad to have you with us :D

See everyone tonight!

-Shippy

tcmexman
05-09-2008, 06:35 AM
Hey Dev. and Larc Hope everything is ok, We missed ya last night :D . we had a fun night We did "The Church and The Cult" just the four of us with not alot of problems..Shippy was the trapfinder (the hard way..lol) and the Vampire went down without even getting a flamestrike off..ha! we then headed to do some Favor quests.... WW on leet, as well as Butchers Path, and Redfanged.

See ya'll next week,
-Shippy

Dozen_Black_Roses
05-09-2008, 06:41 AM
Hey all,

My deepest apologies for last night. I have been recovering with the flu since last thursday, some days Im feeling relatively well, others not. Yesterday I was feeling lousy and miserable, and passed out, I woke up about 1030, and Luth was next to me asleep, so not sure what happened with him. I just know I needed the rest and would not have been much of a team player if I hadnt taken it.

Edit: Read that I would be ****y and moany, and in general suck the fun out of anything type of mood if forced to play when not feeling up to it.

Yvetzky
05-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Hey D! Hope you feel better soon! Know what you mean about feeling miserable and not want to do anything.

We certainly missed you and Larceni last night! Hope to see ya next Thursday!

relik_arkane
05-09-2008, 03:23 PM
~hangs his head~ can't believe that happened.... D was passed out sick in bed and I got the boys off to bed in time... laid down next to her a moment to watch TV before our group. And BAM - out cold... it has been an insane week at work, million miles an hour. See everyone next week and hope nothing dire occurred during our absence. Once again, sorry and will be there next week!
~Larc

PTR91
05-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Hope you feel better D and don't worry Lar Shippy did a great job of finding all the traps for us :D

tcmexman
05-27-2008, 07:02 PM
just a heads up.... Shippy will be absent from group on 06-12-08 gonna be at a conference in Iowa all week.

planning on kickin out another Tomb this week though :)

-TC

tcmexman
05-29-2008, 05:10 PM
good news! I will not be gone on the 12th hooray! :)

but i may be a little late tonight...hopefully only a few mins.. son has a talent show ...

see everyone tonight!

-shippy

tcmexman
06-07-2008, 07:56 AM
Hey all! just wanted to see everyones idea's for the next couple sessions.

I figure next week, we finish the Tomb....and take down the Vampire...That one is pretty long if i remember and might be it for that night..but we shall see.

Next topic which we touched on is Thursday the 19th...do wanna try that day for Tempest Raid? or hold off a bit...i'm good for anything but here are some things to consider....

1) need 6 more ppl....maybe from other Teams? Tuesday crew..but i know Mil plays that night also...and Monday's 3 of us play...I'm sure Theft would be interested also..but that is a bit early for him i think....

2) Next thought is The Forsworn "RP" Guild... i'm a member there and I know that they are planning a Tempest Raid for the 29th Sunday...currently looking for more to join. but it's a sunday and a 2pm start time..so that may be out for alot of us. I'm fairly sure though..we could get at least 2 or three from there for a thursday raid though....

any other suggestions... :D

-Shippy

Yvetzky
06-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Your plans sound good to me Shippy. I'm down for doing Tempest Spine.

I think you can do both, ask the Tuesday group and some of your Forsworn buddies to help out. The Tuesday group is in a little flux right now with a few alternates who play with us some weeks. Here's their roster:

Regulars:
Connyl - Lvl 9 or 10 Pally
Ardoon - Lvl 10 Pally (with some Rogue splashed in I think)
Me. :)
Kantarou - Lvl 9 Cleric (great healer as you know)
Mica - Lvl 9 Rogue

In Flux:
Elijiah - Lvl 8 Sorcerer
Mayidil - Lvl 9 Sorcerer

We've already done Tempest Spine on Tuesday as Larc & D already knows. But I'm sure they're up for another run. If you'd like, I can have Mirwen pose the question to them. Of course, Nomar/Shipppy can visit us at the Rusty for some fine ale!

PTR91
06-12-2008, 02:54 PM
WOOT I'm up for a Spine run, I can't remember the last time I ran that one.

Rakers

relik_arkane
06-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Tempest Spine sounds good to me... ye know me, any chance to run around in me underoos and battle ferocious beasties at the same time! muhahahahaaa... Hmmmm, that could be an advertising point to fill up our ranks, heh. Look forward to the vamp tonite as well, rumour is he has some measure of wealth. ~gryns~ See you all there!

tcmexman
06-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Hey all...Shippy will be a bit late tonight...kids last day of school...couple after parties...but i'll be on! :D

Yvetzky
06-16-2008, 01:01 AM
Milbrae has been doing some bargain hunting. He found a +13 Disable Goggles and snatched it up for Larceni. It's Lvl 13 req'd, but I am sure you can bank it.

Onto Shadow Crypt this Thursday I presume?

BTW, odd question. Since this is actually my highest level toon... How does the XP cap work? Can you not level for 1 or 2 levels? And what's the XP you need for Lvl 12? I have 648K right now, and I'm guessing it's close. I don't mind holding off leveling as long as I don't get capped. :p

Hope the papas had a good fathers day!

tcmexman
06-17-2008, 06:52 AM
I believe level 12 is 660,000 xp and you can level up, up too 1 xp away from 2 lvls ahead..so you would cap out at 659,999...correct me if i am wrong anyone :)

I don't mind if you level to 11th...everyone is 10 except for D who is 9 I believe?...and I know she is working on catching up...:D Larc. has to be close and i'm about 1 rank away. so as long as nobody has a problem...anyone who is able to lvl to 11 can lvl :cool:

-Shippy

Yvetzky
06-17-2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks Shippy!

I'll hold off on leveling this week. I assume doing Shadow Crypt this week won't put me at the cap quite yet. Unless it's going to give out more than 11k in XP. :p This way it'll be more xp for everyone else.

D, if you're running around trying to get xp during non-team hours, let me know. I have an alt toon named Gorwyn (Dwarven Fighter Lvl 9 - I wonder where that idea came from....hmmm), and he'd love to be your escort. Gorwyn runs with another guild and he knows some nice people who love to get XP.

Dozen_Black_Roses
06-19-2008, 06:00 PM
Are we doing Shadow Crypt or Tempest Spine tonite? The former I love and can guide us well...the latter I still dont know well..dont run it much but I think its fun and enjoyable.

As for xp I ran a few quests earlier this week, and am still 9 I believe..got two bubbles of xp. The main prob is pulling myself from Thelanis to do so :P I would love good company so if you see me on please feel free to send a tell. THe friends list is still buggy so I never know who is on or not. :(

tcmexman
06-22-2008, 12:35 PM
Hey all... I talked with Connyl of the Tuesday group..Looks like Tempest spine is a go for Tuesday June 24th! Woot!

-Shippy

* 8pm start time :)

Dozen_Black_Roses
06-23-2008, 09:28 AM
Hey all ...well finally after a hard weekend of questing, Deviliscious is caught up to the group and is now lvl 11 :) Greater heroism and disintegrate FTW! Big thanks to Thurs for helping Devil acquire all the spell scrolls and spell inscription materials at a discouted price :D See everyone tomorrow in the Spine ;)

relik_arkane
06-23-2008, 05:24 PM
ROFL, like Thurs had much of a choice : P hehe, he was just glad D finally got off her duff and caught up to the group! We look forward to the Tempest Spine run on Tuesday and I will do my best to remind D when we are playing : )

tcmexman
06-25-2008, 10:36 PM
WOOT! TS went down! Gratz to everyone..had a great time! can't wait for Dragon next :)

-Shippy

Yvetzky
07-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Oye! I know D and Larc are off on vacation this week, so what's the plan for tonight? Favor runs?

I may be a tiny bit late tonight, I have a meeting that might run long. I will be there by 8:30 ET the latest.

tcmexman
07-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Well....yes no D or Larc.....whats everyone think about running vons again? Mil needs em and Rakers needs last one i think? also if it's ok with the group Shippy can sit out tonight.... My Alt Invocation needs to run vons...he is only 8th lvl but a wizzy....if thats ok with group we will do that tonight..maybe get a couple of the Forsworn to help us out too. :) oh and Shippy or Invo will be a tad bit late also tonight! :)

Yvetzky
07-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Milbrae needs to do VON 2 to 4 to be Raid Ready. I think Rakers needs only 3 & 4. I'm open to doing the VONs if that's the plan.

Of course it's cool to have your alt along. :P

PTR91
07-03-2008, 04:40 PM
WOOT lets get dragon ready, VON's sounds good to me I still need 3-4. Its kewl with me if you wanna run your alt.

Rakers

tcmexman
07-03-2008, 05:32 PM
well it looks like i will be later then thought if at all unfortunatly :( I will try and log on as soon as possible..but don't wait for me :)

-Shippy

Yvetzky
07-03-2008, 11:33 PM
Sorry you weren't able to make it Shippy. Rakers, Os, and I were able to finish VON 2-4, so I think we are all now Dragon ready.

Hope to see you next week! Have a great July 4th weekend!

Yvetzky
07-04-2008, 03:47 PM
I just saw this on the Teams main thread! From our fearless leader Thalion:

Quote -
I believe we consider our Guild of "like minded players" a successful and rewarding enterprise and as such I feel a successor needs to be announced to assure continuation of this fine community. One of our own does us service as both officer and team member on multiple groups. I respect his Dedication, and his multiple Playstyles ranging from nonRP to light and higher Roleplay group engagements. That DDO player is TCmexman. His overall support of our Guild's growth has been very important to us all.

Shippy Alebreath has been promoted to Guild Successor.
-Thalion

Whoot! Congratulations Shippy! You deserve it! /cheer

tcmexman
07-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Thanks Mil! it was a great honor for me to be chosen for the position. :) and cool u guys got dragon ready thursday! woot! bring her on! :D

PTR91
07-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Congrats brother
*raises mug high* (well as high as Rakers can) Hail Shippy, Guild Successor, may your mug always be full
and the blood on your axe never dry.

Rakers

Dozen_Black_Roses
07-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Wootage! Congrats TC, it is well deserved :D Glad to hear such good news. Luth and I are still out of town, but I had to give in to my urges and at least check the forums lol, since that I can do on the computer here. Look forward to seeing everyone Thursday nite and hope everyone had an enjoyable 4th. :cool:

noneill
07-22-2008, 11:07 PM
Are you guys up for a Dragon Raid on Tuesday 7/29 with the Tuesday team?
We are ready and could do it next week, after that we have 3 weeks where various people will be on vacation.

Yvetzky
07-24-2008, 12:04 PM
Hey All!

Milbrae won't be able to join you this evening. Work stuff demands my attention (got to pay for my DDO addiction somehow). Hope my absence won't affect you too much. :p

So it looks like the Tuesday team is ready for Dragon. If you guys plan to confront Velah on the 29th, Milbrae should be able to lend a hand that evening.

tcmexman
07-26-2008, 01:57 PM
Ahh yes! The Dragon! :D just to revisit i believe everyone will be able to attend the Dragoan Raid on Tuesday July 29th? She will go down...just to make sure, Check and see you are flagged fof Von 5... that means u must have completed von 1-4. :) Start time will be 8pm This Tuesday i believe...I will make sure though :) enjoy your Weekend! I will!

-Shippy!

*edit* BTW July 29th is my 8 year Anniversary with my beautiful wife! :D and she is letting me Raid! How did I get so lucky? ((we ARE celebrating the following weekend though :cool: )) ….now if I could just get her to play DDO, and stop calling it my “Geek game”…:p

noneill
07-27-2008, 09:01 AM
Ahh yes! The Dragon! :D just to revisit i believe everyone will be able to attend the Dragoan Raid on Tuesday July 29th? She will go down...just to make sure, Check and see you are flagged fof Von 5... that means u must have completed von 1-4. :) Start time will be 8pm This Tuesday i believe...I will make sure though :) enjoy your Weekend! I will!

-Shippy!

*edit* BTW July 29th is my 8 year Anniversary with my beautiful wife! :D and she is letting me Raid! How did I get so lucky? ((we ARE celebrating the following weekend though :cool: )) ….now if I could just get her to play DDO, and stop calling it my “Geek game”…:p

Wow, that is very cool of her, It made me check the calendar to see what day of the week mine will be this year.
It so happens my eighth anniversary will be Tuesday, December 30th so we will see if I am playing DDO that night !

tcmexman
07-28-2008, 05:20 PM
8PM Tuesday July 29th! .... be ready with ideas how to take down Dragon!..lol I have only ran one other time...D? Larc? anything ha..JK we will do just fine i'm sure...Voice chat will be on for tomorrow...u don't have to use if you don't want too. Just make sure u can hear everything :D

Oh and i know this is a late post... but check yur supplies....Os? Mil? larc? need any CS wands or Rez. Scrolls. D? any Scrolls, or wands? Rak? any Ale :D

Shippy can pitch in for funds if anything is needed..Maybe we can meet up a bit early and Mil can pick up supplies if needed, he has such a way with those vendors!

See ya'll tomorrow!

-Shippy

Dozen_Black_Roses
07-29-2008, 08:04 AM
((Unfortunately Von is not my favorite of quests, I think mostly because of the lengthy flagging process....Therefore, I am not much of a guide, I know it well enough to know what to do in each room, but the order of the hallways to go thru, I am clueless. Before we start von 6, lets make sure we fully explain things so we have a smooth run, unlike our lil hiccup on the first attempt on our other teams run lol)).

Arganosh
07-29-2008, 09:03 AM
Howdy folks, Just wondering if you have room for another? I have several characters. My main is an 8Th Halfling rogue names Xantos-Sarlona. I also have several alts, a 4th warforged warrior, a 4th wizard and a 3rd Ranger. Just wondering if any of them might be able to find a home in one of yall's groups. Please let me know in game or by sending a PM. Thanks.

tcmexman
07-29-2008, 06:36 PM
PM sent Arganosh :D

tcmexman
07-30-2008, 09:10 PM
Hey all~ Shippy will be out tomorrow 07-31-09 ((we are starting the Anniversary weekend sooner. :D )) go ahead do whatever group decides ! let me know what happened :)

also want to say last night was a great time..I know it took a while and a long run... for alot of us who have not run that quest very much we showed great teamwork and participation! lots of smiles, ughhs, and doh's! :D I honestly can't wait to try it again! Thanks for the memories....i.e. " I'm not crossing that bridge first!" :p

-Shippy

Yvetzky
07-31-2008, 10:48 AM
Hi guys! Milbrae won't be able to join you this evening! :(

(You guys need to catch up on XP anyways :p)

Be safe, and try not to fall down a cliff! (LOL)

Dozen_Black_Roses
07-31-2008, 04:51 PM
Larceni and I thought we werent going to group tonite, as we did on Tuesday,, so why don't we just hold off til next week when we're all together.?

Yvetzky
08-07-2008, 05:32 PM
What's the plan for tonight?

tcmexman
08-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Hmm.. thinking of starting with "The Enemy Within" house J.. then we shall see :)

Yvetzky
08-14-2008, 02:05 PM
Hi all!

Milbrae won't be able to make it this evening. So sorry! Hopefully that doesn't throw to big of a wrench into the plans.

Yvetzky
08-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Hello!

Milbrae may be a little late this evening. Mil has an appointment for his back issues and will be fighting rush hour traffic to get back to Stormreach. Hopefully he'll be on by 6 or 6:15 p.m. Pacific Time.

Start without him and he'll catch up!

tcmexman
08-29-2008, 07:35 AM
*Shippy enters the Rusty, blood dripping off his axe* Ahh me mates..sorry I was away for a bit ..but i have found what I was looking for! *sets down a Glowing Hvy Pick on the Table.* This will aid us in what is to be comming soon!! The Dragon!...... Wench, Ales for all! we must celebrate tonight!

((sorry i was MIA last night all...i had no internet till about 12:30 not sure why :mad: I hope everthing went well? Talked with connyl earlier this week a little, and looks like Tues. group is back to full strength..hoping to try dragon again in a couple weeks, if we can all make a Tuesnight run. no dates have been set yet. ))

-Shippy

Dozen_Black_Roses
08-30-2008, 08:59 AM
At about 845 we decided to call it as you and Mil were out...we didn't fee like doing the favor grind, and didn't want to do new quests without the two of you, so we decided to just call it for the night.

Yvetzky
09-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Hello All!

I may be a little late tonight. Like around 5:15 p.m. or so Pacific Time. Have a meeting to be at, but hopefully my client won't be too long winded. :P

As for taking down Velah. Milbrae will be going on a vacation and will be gone the week of the 22nd & 29th. So if we do it on the 9th or the 16th, he'll be there singing his heart out to inspire you. Otherwise, he won't be back til Oct. 7th. (I'm going to Hong Kong and Bali! Whoot!)

Dozen_Black_Roses
09-04-2008, 01:47 PM
wow im sooooo very jealous of that vacation! have a blast!

tcmexman
09-04-2008, 04:49 PM
That does sound like a Great vaca! Mil....bring back and post some pics..:D

See everyone tonight!

noneill
09-05-2008, 09:08 AM
We have a member out on the 9th so it sounds like the 16th is the best day for everyone. Shall we try for the 16th? I will post over in the Tuesday thread as well to check.

tcmexman
09-06-2008, 11:38 PM
16th sounds good for me for Dragon!!!!!!

and on the topics of raids!

Quote from WF Thread:

WF! tonight is the night Tempest Spine shall Rue our revenge! I have Recruited the help of Fleshy's even though they may smell a bit i think they will aid us in a good way :D here is the list of soft ones who will join us.

Theft 10 Ranger
Helvane 7 pally / 3 fighter
Deviliscious 11 Wizzy
Larceni 7 rogue / 2 fighter / 2 ranger
Rakers 7 Fighter/ 4 Barb
Milbrae 11 Bard

see you tonight! 8pm ! meet in house P for Buffing's :P

Let me know if you can't make it anyone! :) and thanks again!

noneill
09-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Tuesday night team is ready for 9/16 !

tcmexman
09-10-2008, 06:47 AM
Gratz to Tuesday Team! Bring on the Dragon! Shippy is good for Tuesday Sept. 16th 8pm Start.

I believe Larceni has leveled to 12. so if any body is able to lvl go ahead. :D ! Shippy will before Thursday group.

-Shippy!

tcmexman
09-15-2008, 07:10 PM
Tomorrow is Dragon Time! 8pm Start time! Lets take our revenge!

-Shippy

noneill
09-16-2008, 12:36 PM
Velah tonight !

We are meeting at the Everfull Flagon in House K at 8 PM .

noneill
09-16-2008, 05:15 PM
Here are some Dragon Raid links:

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=1467978&postcount=172 VON 5

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=1467934&postcount=164 VON 6

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=79336&highlight=velah Old Strategy but some things are still the same and there is more detail and explantion here.

tcmexman
09-17-2008, 06:51 AM
Great night last! velah! is vanquished! I thought it went pretty smooth. save for Connyl getting blown off and not getting completion at dragon :( but that just means we need to do it again in the future for him and Oseric! :D Thanks again for a great night!

We did decide to skip this thursday officially, but If anybody has an inclining to game that night. feel free to log on and do some Favor/loot quests. :) Shippy may or may not be on.

-Shippy aka Dragon Slayer!

tcmexman
10-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Hey everyone Sorry Shippy was absent Thursday. His Ma and Pa made a surprise Visit and wanted to take everyone out for some Steak and Ale :) but he will be ready for some action. this Thursday!

Yvetzky
10-15-2008, 12:05 PM
Hi gang!

Back from vacation, but now I'm stuck trying to get all this work done. Won't be able to make it this Thursday. Please don't hesitate to run something just 'cuz I'm not there! (You guys need to catch up on XP anyhow :p.)

tcmexman
10-15-2008, 10:08 PM
Hey all! Welcome back Mil!  hope u had a great time! Post some pice…lol
Just wanted to let everyone know that Shippy may be late tomorrow! My son’s birthday and we are going out to dinner. If late I should not be too late. Two weeks in a row..i am sorry :(

Now for that fun and exciting news! *takes a deep breath*

*Round (a stoutly dwarf Ranger) Steps up on table, Raises Mug* I want to invite you all to a new venture I am overseeing! I hope to make this a grand adventure by keeping ourselves fat with gold, and our axes bloody! But I will need yur help! *slurps down Ale* Shippy! Call yur friends over will ye? Sign up for “ Rest in Pieces” has begun!

((hey all. So I have been throwing around the idea of a new guild. Below is an exerpt from a PM I sent to Thalion the other day.

I have talked myself into this next part… :) Pugs- oh how I hate em..lol sometimes fun but more then not I find myself not really enjoying them. RolePlay- I have a great time just sitting there sometimes in conversation, not even questing. So I started thinking …what do I have in DDO. Well I have a great guild I’m in that gives me what I want; Dedicated Teams and meeting weekly with fun friends. Then thinking what am I missing? … well, nothing when Forsworn guild was around…that was a Guild where I could go on my off nights with Dedicated. It had Roleplaying, great ppl, and I could log on at different times and find someone on to run with. I just don’t have that anymore :( now that forsworn is sadly not as active as it used to be.

So what can I do to get that back? Well… I can either wait for another Guild to pop up or search one out. Or I can start my own. The latter is where I am pushing myself towards. My hope is that this new guild will be a sister guild of Dedicated. What I’m looking to create is:

1) A fun Roleplaying Guild

2) a place where dedicated team members can come with alts, Either to help rise in lvl, or if they want the same basic feel of Dedicated but can’t commit to certain days.

3) the RP channel is a great way for everyone to keep in touch also, And would be a great tool for 2 guilds to keep in contact in game when looking for others to help a team, Or looking for that 12th person for that raid :)

What I don’t want is a guild that turns into what Dedicated already does a great job at. Being, if a few ppl. Start to play alot together at certain times, and it becomes consistent, then they should drop from “RiP” and fly under the DT banner. I’m not trying to create a guild to compete, rather a guild to help nurture new comers and a place for others to enjoy.

Thalion has cordially accepted my offer of a sister guild. And the Guild has begun! :cool: I’m extending invites to all my Team members alts. This will be an RP guild. And is my first time trying the “Guild Leader” position so I need as much help as I can get..lol I have run with most of you for over a year and trust your philosophy of the game and dedication. So if you interested in Officer Status. Please send me a PM I have a separate PM I will send to you with some guidelines. This weekend I will be posting on forums of the new guild. I hope to see some of you in “RiP” with higher lvl alts or brand new low lvl’s :)

PM me if you have any questions.
and I will not be leaving any of my Dedicated Teams! iI have too much fun with u guys :)

-TC

tcmexman
10-23-2008, 06:29 PM
hey all shippy will be a bit late tonight...dinner with wife is running late. but he will be there! start and leave him a spot! :)

tcmexman
10-26-2008, 03:54 PM
I believe i mentioned last week ,but I will be out of town this week from Monday - Thursday. I get back into town Thursday eve. so I may be able to make game. but if I am not there don't wait. I'll be able to give a shout if I can make it. so as of now i won't be on.. but...*winks* ya never know! :)

Shippy

Dozen_Black_Roses
10-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Please check out this post on the thread about the DQ thread by MrCow, it is the most detailed post about strategies for the raid I have seen.

http://housetharashk.net/htforum/showthread.php?t=868

Yvetzky
10-30-2008, 12:07 PM
Hello All!

Just wanted to let you know that Milbrae is suffering from a cold bug, and may not be able to make it tonight. I may be too drugged out to function properly. So, if I'm not there, please don't wait for me.

Good questing!

PTR91
11-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Hey all I may be a late this evening, tied up with work. Don't wait up I'll try to log in as soon as I get home.

Rakers

Dozen_Black_Roses
11-10-2008, 06:19 PM
I don't want to forget, next thursday the 20th, I am likely to be MIA. I am having knee surgery due to a torn meleskes (sp?) cartiledge the day before. So not sure if I will feel up to it or will be able to sit at my desk to group.

relik_arkane
11-13-2008, 04:32 PM
I am hoping for a speedy recovery and hope you feel better soon! And everyone be extra nice to me as I am sure her withdrawls will consume the entire neighborhood! hehe, had to say it!
~Larceni

Yvetzky
11-15-2008, 06:55 PM
Hello All!

Thanks to some fresh training, Milbrae's persuasive skills have gotten even more amazing with Stormreach's vendors. And he's more than willing to help out the team's buying/selling needs. Just let him know if you need some special purchases or have loot to unload.

((Mil's haggle is at 44 at the moment.))

Dozen_Black_Roses
11-20-2008, 04:37 PM
Hey all, I am doing alright after surgery, but will not be playing tonite. I can sit for long enough to check forums and then that's about it as it hurts too much to not have my leg elevated. Good luck tonite and see you all next week hopefully :)

tcmexman
11-20-2008, 05:23 PM
Glad to here everything went well D! get better soon! so you can chase after Larce when he acts up! :p

Yvetzky
11-25-2008, 07:22 PM
Hello all!

This Thursday is Turkey Day, so I'm assuming we're not meeting for game night this week? Milbrae will be chowing down at the annual food gathering.

And D, hope you're feeling better!

tcmexman
11-26-2008, 07:35 AM
yeah, we shall take this week off officially but if anybody has time and wants to log on ..go for it :)

I'm hoping Thursday Team will want to help Sunday WF team to take down the Dragon! in the next couple weeks....if anybody wants to try and log on and play this weekend post here. maybe Sat. or Sunday? Thurs. will need to get dragon flagged again.

Happy Gobble Gobble! :) Larc? what ya cooking up? lol.

-Shippy!

PTR91
11-26-2008, 10:34 AM
I should be able to get on some time this weekend if we're trying to get dragon ready.

Rakers

Happy Thanksgiving all

Yvetzky
12-01-2008, 10:11 AM
Hello my friends,

I have a bit of a dilemma. Some of you may know that I have been invited and joined the Neo Skullriders on Sarlona. Recently a decision was made by the guild leaders that all of the member's toons must be in the guild. A decision done to promote unity within our ranks, and one that I agree with.

This means that Milbrae will have to switch over as well. Thus my dilemma, as I do enjoy playing with you all very much. (Heck, my main toon atm, Gorwyn, was inspired by Shippy and Rakers. ) If all of you will have me, I wish to continue playing Milbrae with you on Thursday evenings, he would just have a different guild tag over his head. :)

Whatever decision you make, I would totally understand.

branmakmuffin
12-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Hello my friends,

I have a bit of a dilemma. Some of you may know that I have been invited and joined the Neo Skullriders on Sarlona. Recently a decision was made by the guild leaders that all of the member's toons must be in the guild. A decision done to promote unity within our ranks, and one that I agree with.
I do not understand this attitude on the part of some guilds. And I am not trying to knock you for thinking it's a good idea. I just happen to disagree.

Sorry for the derail.

Dozen_Black_Roses
12-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Hello my friends,

This means that Milbrae will have to switch over as well. Thus my dilemma, as I do enjoy playing with you all very much. (Heck, my main toon atm, Gorwyn, was inspired by Shippy and Rakers. ) If all of you will have me, I wish to continue playing Milbrae with you on Thursday evenings, he would just have a different guild tag over his head. :)

Wow that sucks Mil...I cant say I agree with this type of thinking on your guild leaders part. With the dwindling player base, I think thats a move that will only hurt things in the future. I for one don't mind if Milbrae continues with the group with a diff guild tag as long as he still follows our groups rules in all other respects. Hmmm send me a pm about how that will affect things.

tcmexman
12-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Hello my friends,

Ahh not a problem. you can run with us still. it would be a shame if we had to lose ya :) yep and what D said, just keep to our Team rules and it should be fine.

on a sader note. Oseric has asked to be but on ALT status for the near future. His work is getting busier and he is going to away for weeks at a time. :( we shall see if our new friend, his name excapes me shows on Thursday. if not we will be in need of a new Cleric if anyone has any suggestions.

thalion
12-01-2008, 05:10 PM

Why I suppose I could attempt to make some argument regarding concerns of Guild Allegiance/Unity of all your characters being in one guild, even with such arguments I find it difficulty to understand the issue when based in our context. We are a special purpose Guild and theoretically your character in this guild is Dedicated to the Thursday Group. What good would this character be simply placed in the other Guild and not used ( I think you may likely get into further difficulties with that set up). What if you had a character in a Permadeath Guild? I would ask for an exception/clarification from Neo Skullriders leadership in this case.

I will of course abide by your Dedicated Team Leader's decision.
-thalion

relik_arkane
12-01-2008, 05:51 PM
~sighs~ insecurity rears it's ugly head eh? ROFLMAO!!! ~smirks~ D will tell you I rarely concern myself with diplomacy although it is something I can do very well when I choose to. I choose the former route for anyone rude enough to tell my how to spend my time and allegiances in a game I pay for. I was told the same thing from one former guild and here is how I responded (not necessarily verbatum) ... the convo went something like this: (began diplomatic and took a turn towards my less than diplomatic self.)

Guildleader: Do you have alts outside of this guild?
Me: yes
Guildleader: You know you need to add them to the guild, right?
Me: no, wasn't mentioned by anyone and wasn't on the guild site.
Guildleader: It's recent, it may have been after you joined.
Me: sorry, unacceptable to me.
Guildleader: sorry, you need to guild them.
Me: okay, let's start over... I don't have any other toons on any other servers. satisfied?
Guildmaster: Are you going to guild them or not?
Me: no. In fact I'm done here. I refuse to be part of this type of insecure, controlling BS. My toons are not in existance for you to demand their presence when you want them. I play em when I want to so frankly you can kiss my backside. I play when, where and how I want. I pay the bills and I choose who I run with, period. Bye!

So, as you can see... I do not take kindly to being forced into anything, hehe. And I really am totally against such nonsense. I will reiterate: my toons are just that... MINE! : P

heh, hope this helps... and no matter what your decision Mil... you have my support and friendship! It's kewl to disagree, it's not okay to stay mute when asked an opinion by a friend.

~Larceni aka kid antisocial

tcmexman
12-01-2008, 07:33 PM
So many interesting views on this .. :) I wrote my response from work so I did not get a chance to delve into the question. So here I go…:p

Reporter: So Mr. Shippy, is it true that one of your teams adventures, the one named Milbre, is asking to leave Thalion’s guild “Dedicated Teams” to join another! But still wants to participate on your Thursday night group!?

Shippy oi , it tis true…and I will allow Mil. to continue running with our Thursday group, even though he has to take his toon out of our guild due to his new guilds guidelines.

Reporter: …and this does not make you mad? Isn’t this a slap in the face of Dedicated Teams? And Mil’s, “Dedication” to the Guild?

Shippy Awww…mad is a strong word….undead that won’t die! makes me mad, that damned Demon Queen makes me mad! *winks into camera and raises mug* Nomar you get her brother! Flat Ale from the rusty nail makes me mad! *waves to barmaid and smiles* Mil asking to leave our guild, and join another, but still wanting to quest with our family does not make me mad, And as for his dedication? He has been on a couple of dedicated teams over the last year or so, he shows up most weeks and when not available, always post to let us know he will be late or missing for the night.

Reporter: *butts in* …but if every Dedicated player decided to jump ship (so to speak :) ) There would be no guild!

Shippy oi! Girl let me finish! *tries to calm down* as I was saying I am not MAD at Mil. for his decision. But look at the other side of the equation? Our guild leader Thalion has created this guild to bring together like minded individuals for adventure and companionship!, and to bring the essence of good ol’ PnP feel to our beloved Stormreach. He has also graciously offered to each Team Leader that they set there own rules for there specific days and Teams. We trust all Team members to abide by the rules set by the Team lead. We only play once a week, and most of us have other alter ego’s that we pretend to be through out the other 6 days.

Reporter: *wonders how Shippy know the word Equation*…so u agree with this other guilds rules!?

Shippy *ponders how to answer this “trap” question as he takes a swig of Flat ale* hmmm…well now that is the real question is it not….no, I do not agree with this Guilds rule. I have a cousin “Round” who has recently created his own guild of like minded adventures, and after talking to him. He sees, as do I, not to require all members to put there alter egos into one guild. But that is not up to me to decide. My only decision is to allow, or not allow Milbre to remain on my team, with him not being guilded to “Dedicated Teams”, and to notify Thalion of the decision. (Winks at camera) PM will be commin Thalion.

Reporter: ..why would a Guild require this as a rule?

Shippy This I cannot answer young one. Maybe to make the guild numbers great! I am not sure…you would have to ask Milbre that question.

Reporter: have you talked to Milbre on this matter?

Shippy aye I have, and He has assured me that he will abide by Thursday Team rules. That is good enough for me.

Reporter: Well I’d like to thank you Mr. Shippy for your time and wisdom!

Shippy oi! Not a problem! Now buy me a Dirty Kobald wench! I have not talked that much since me and Rakers got into the Elven cider! We saw things that night…scarry things! *looks embarrassed*

PTR91
12-02-2008, 08:56 PM
I agree with everyone else I don't have a problem with Mil changing guilds, we can't lose Mil he makes me feel tall :)

Rakers

Ship, I thought we agreed we wouldn't speak of that night agian, my hand is shakin so much now that I almost spilled me ale.

Yvetzky
12-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Hi all!

Thanks for your acceptance of my situation.

I'll be running a bit late this evening. Work, what a hassle. I'll try to catch up ASAP!

See you laters!

Dozen_Black_Roses
12-05-2008, 05:25 AM
Sorry all about last nite, I was doing fine til we had that slowdown period, then once my body "stopped", it was like okay lights out....hopefully Ill have my energy back by next week.

tcmexman
12-05-2008, 06:20 AM
NP D :) We finished Wizzy King with some help from Gordan and Korhime. I realized I really need to look for a disease immunity item! Damn Rot! :p

Another Note: as we were finishing up for the night. Eyrishon logged on. I got to talk with him for a bit and he had some personal issues last night. but said he would be there next Thursday! hooray for the Cleric! :)

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

-Shippy

Yvetzky
12-11-2008, 09:20 AM
Hi All,

I had mentioned it to D earlier this wee already. That I won't be able to join you all this evening. I have to sub for a friend to teach yoga class. Happy hunting!

PTR91
12-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Hey everyone, I may be a little late this evening my nephew has his first school play this evening
he has already called me five times to make sure I'm coming. I shouldn't be too late I don't live far
from his school.

Rakers

tcmexman
12-15-2008, 06:40 AM
Hi All! just wanted to ask if any of the thursday team can clear ther calanders for the 28th of Dec. Dragon run. that is the Sunday after Xmas. 8pm start! Hope to see ya ther!

-Evasion! WF team leader

Yvetzky
12-18-2008, 05:28 PM
Hello,

Not sure if I mentioned this to Shippy, (I recall doing so, but in case he forgot or I'm hallucinating), I'm off to San Francisco for the rest of the week! So I won't be there tonight!

Sorry! Don't worry about doing quests without me, I can easily catch up.

tcmexman
12-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Hey all..gonna be about a half hour late tonight...kids play..taking longer then expected..but will be ther..start and I'll join ASAP! :) maybe do some Gianthold stuff! :)

PTR91
12-18-2008, 07:02 PM
Hey all, I'm having trouble logging in keep getting stuck at the loading screen.

Rakers

tcmexman
12-25-2008, 09:59 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope santa brought something good for everyone!

No game tonight, but Sunday the WF's are asking for some help with the dragon! 8pm start time 28th of Dec.

*raises mug* cheers! Mates!

tcmexman
12-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Dragon dragon! lets help the WF 8pm start! look for Evasion!

Yvetzky
01-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Hello all!

I won't be there this evening! RL work load is demanding my attention.

Good hunting!

Yvetzky
01-29-2009, 02:54 PM
Hello folks,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I won't be there this evening.

D might have noticed that I haven't been playing for a while. I've been taking a break from DDO as I'm focusing on RL stuff. Not sure when I'll be back.

Mil.

PTR91
01-29-2009, 04:51 PM
You will be missed Mil, I hope you are able to rejoin us soon. Good luck with your RL ventures.

Rakers

tcmexman
02-05-2009, 04:33 PM
hey all! game on tonight! Shippy may be a lil late ..kids school function but will be on asap...I want to try and reflag for Dragon. Krago of another static group is wanting to try a dedicted raid with us next week. they are dragon ready. so if we can get us re-flagged then we can either do that or Tempest spine. Shippy is still flagged from last time so don't wait if he is late he'll catch up :)

tcmexman
02-12-2009, 06:26 AM
1st night of +25xp! woot! So we are on for a Tempest spine raid tonight! The Dwarf Krago and his merry band of static players are ready and willing to help out. This will be a test Raid, to see how our two teams mesh. so Larc. no Dwarven short jokes, and Rak. keep yur flachulence to yurself! *laughs* see everyone tonight! 8pm!

-Shippy!

tcmexman
02-16-2009, 07:04 AM
Our first Raid with the krago's Team was a Success. NP with Sor'Jek and his possey! Congrates to both teams and a big thank you to Coldbone and Arbelest for helping out! :) Next up the Dragon! in a couple weeks. more details to come.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/tcmexman/ScreenShot00261.jpg

ELRON
02-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Oseric will likely be detained with other business. (My Thursday evening work call schedule conflict continue).

tcmexman
02-19-2009, 06:04 PM
np. Oseric that darn RL thing! :) Fortunatly ther are 2 others whom would like to join us for the eve. Berungar and Marenka. thinking maybe some Gianthold? or reflag for Dragon? up to group.

PTR91
03-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Hey all, I may be about 20-30 min. late this evening. Don't wait up I'll log in as soon as i can.

Rakers

tcmexman
03-12-2009, 06:06 PM
shippy will be MIA this eve..sorry for short notice. unexpected famly showed up. lol

tcmexman
03-25-2009, 09:14 PM
Hey all... lets all post what we have for relics.

Shippy has. 10 elven 8 giant and 6 Dragon

want to see how close we are to TOR. :)

see ya tomorrow!

PTR91
04-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Hey all, I may be about 15-20 min. late tonight my son has baseball practice.

Rakers

PTR91
04-23-2009, 05:22 PM
Hey all, I'm stuck at work I'll try to log in as soon as I can.

Rakers

tcmexman
04-23-2009, 05:36 PM
well..looks like shippy will be a bit late too...kids school function..start what group decides i will catch up..:P

tcmexman
04-30-2009, 04:31 PM
Shippy will be out tonight...sick with flu...(not Swine though :p)....good hunting! look for chirico he did say he was sorry for last week he was detained by company over .

PTR91
04-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Hey all may be a little late tonight. Will log on as soon as I can.

Rakers

tcmexman
05-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Hey all...again I am sorry Shippy will be out. Work is taken this toll these last two months...should be letting up some though soon...Be safe in yur hunting! :P see ya next week.

Shippy

Dozen_Black_Roses
05-14-2009, 07:24 PM
excuses excuses pfffft :P
see you next week!