PDA

View Full Version : GiantHold Pre-Raid Bug

Althor
07-15-2007, 12:33 AM
When using next interactable and standing smack dab in front of the shrine right before zoning into Black, Blue or White Dragon, the next interactable is NOT the shrine, it defaults to the portal.

Same thing occurs inside the blue Dragon cave. When standing literally touching the chest, if you do next interactable, the portal comes up not the chest. I can't count the number of times this bug has caused me to loose the blue chest or has zoned me into the portal vs. shrining.

This is the only dungeon in the game this happens with. Whether its the fact that you have placed the shrines too close to the portal and the chest too close to the portal or the tab order of items is incorrect, this needs to be corrected to work like the rest of the game(s) select next interactable.

Vox
07-15-2007, 05:11 AM
You're saying this has happened more than once?... huh, I don't think I would have messed that up more than once each way (ie one stupid death, and one lost chest).

Vox

Althor
07-15-2007, 09:10 AM
You're saying this has happened more than once?... huh, I don't think I would have messed that up more than once each way (ie one stupid death, and one lost chest).

Vox

My Select and Interact is Q then W right next to each other on the keyboard. After over a year of using it. Its slightly a habit to use it to interact with something without even thinking about it. How many times have you stubbed your toe in life. (i.e. one stupid stubbed toe, you would think you would of learned to walk better) Walking is not a thinking process, you just do it to get from point A to Point B. Me using Q then W is not a thinking process, its subconcious.

So next time, keep your attacks to yourself. All this was to do was give the devs a heads up, it didn't require your input.

Lithic
07-15-2007, 05:18 PM
You might want to calm down, and check to make sure the item you want interacted with is in your focus orb before interacting :P

I know if I couldnt use the mouse I for sure would check that I had the shrine or chest selected rather than the portal, ESPECIALLY IF IT HAPPENED BEFORE lol.

Mad_Bombardier
07-15-2007, 06:49 PM
If you really want to tell Devs, you should use the link on the header. Submit a Bug (http://forums.ddo.com/new_bug.php).