PDA

View Full Version : Strategy for 3 lvl 2 quests

DME543
07-14-2007, 08:38 AM
I was stuck last night on 3 of the level 2 quests (solo) Paly lvl 2.

1. break 50 crates in 6 minutes

2. not enough intellegence for the book quest at the library to throw the last lever

3. Storm sewer quest (don't remember the name) where the first item of business is to kill two iron beasts. You follow one of the guards and he keeps throwing a lever and closing the gates. I can't find the secret door nor get by any of the gates. I turned both valves (DM says "you hear mechanical noises and something locking into place in the west)

Any hints/help would be appreciated. Thanks

Lithic
07-14-2007, 09:02 AM
I was stuck last night on 3 of the level 2 quests (solo) Paly lvl 2.

1. break 50 crates in 6 minutes
This is Pt 2 of baudry cartamon's quest. Just run around breaking all the boxes you see. This should be the easiest quest in the game as you have twice the time you need (even solo I usually finish in 3.5mins) and there are no monsters. I don't really understand how you can have trouble with this, except maybe you are trying to hard to find all the boxes. Just run from room to room hitting whatever you see with a quick first look as there are about 100 boxes in the quest

2. not enough intellegence for the book quest at the library to throw the last lever
I take it this is the lighthouse quest. You don't need intelligence to hit that rune for the last lever. All you need to do is walk up to the forcefield and 3 zombies will activate. Kill the 3 zombies and the forcefield goes away. Hit the lever and recall :D

3. Storm sewer quest (don't remember the name) where the first item of business is to kill two iron beasts. You follow one of the guards and he keeps throwing a lever and closing the gates. I can't find the secret door nor get by any of the gates. I turned both valves (DM says "you hear mechanical noises and something locking into place in the west)
This is Information is Key. Once you hit both levers twice, climb back DOWN the ladder and swim west. There is a valve there in a side alcove (under a bit of water) that you can turn to open a secret door which is past the 2 valve staircase. Couldnt be easier once you know its there.

Any hints/help would be appreciated. Thanks

Answers is Cyan

DME543
07-14-2007, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the help. I finished all three quests in no time. I was running ound the crate quest trying to hit every single crate in each room, LOL.