PDA

View Full Version : Mod5, Lich, and Godhood.

Symar-FangofLloth
07-13-2007, 10:33 PM
Alright, so according to the splash screen (http://home.att.net/~cdbd3rd/risiasplash.jpg) the Black Abbot (a lich) is going to become a god. Now, is he really going to become a god? Or just a being with god-like powers, in other words a rakshasa rajah (which are not rakshasa, btw). I suppose Turbine can do whatever they want, but I got some input from Keith Baker, the creator of Eberron, and what he said is here: http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?p=13066649 You'll have to read it for yourself, too much info to summarize or copy over here.
I'm glad I got a response from him, even though I'm nobody special. Now, I'd really appreciate Dev input. I hope what I'm asking is not a spoiler- I don't see how it could be anymore than what we've already seen. Also, any Eberron fanatics have any ideas?

KaKa
07-13-2007, 11:09 PM
Really interesting discussion. Does make you wonder if attaining god-hood is possible in eberron. For me I hope the Lich does not really attain official god-hood because really should lvl 14 characters be fighting and hopeing to defeat a god?

But I wouldn't be surprised if we did fight a god looking at the current raid progression.
LvL 10: Dragon
LvL 12: Demon
LvL 14: God?

What the hell would we fight at lvl 16? 18? 20? at this rate lvl 16 will be a Dealkyr.

MysticTheurge
07-13-2007, 11:11 PM
I'm going to have to slightly disagree with Keith Baker's assessment (which is a big deal for me, honestly).

The fact is, there are both beings of godly power (as he points out) and beings who are worshiped as gods on the level of the Sovereign Host (though perhaps by not quite as many people) walking around Eberron (or at least trapped somewhere beneath the surface).

I see no reason you couldn't combine the Godly power of a Rakshasa Rajah with the "godness" of the Undying Court or the Lord of Blades.

Now, you might argue that the Undying Court isn't a person, so much as a concept, and that the Lord of Blades the person (err warforged) isn't a God so much as the concept he represents is. But the same stuff applies here.

It seems to me that the attachment to Godly Detachment makes for some strange mental gymnastics. In fact, as a cleric can draw power from pretty much anything in Eberron, provided they have the faith in it, the concept of what makes up a God is rather more fluid than in other settings.

The line between "God" and "Being of God-like power belief in whom may grant spells" seems to merely be one of whether the creature in question is "real" and tangible or not. To me, it seems like more a question of semantics than anything else. Why isn't a "Being of god-like power who's worshipped, 'grants' spells and so forth" a "god"?

(And this is, of course, barring application of the D&D rules on Divine Rank and such which readily clarify the question of what's a "god" and what isn't.)

That said, it also seems pretty clear that, at 14-16th level, there's just no way the Black Abbot could possibly be achieving Godhood or even "God-like Power" in this quest. At that point, it becomes a story element and need no more be explained by actual rules than any other doomsday device. "Can you really open a portal to Fernia that would then engulf all of Eberron in lava and flames?" It doesn't really matter whether the planes and gates work that way or not, it's good for your story for it to be possible and so the PCs have to prevent it from happening.

Drider
07-13-2007, 11:16 PM
I'm sure it's basically coming down to stopping him before he reaches his ultimate power. The raid would probably involve stopping him from completing some ritual.

KristovK
07-13-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm sure it's basically coming down to stopping him before he reaches his ultimate power. The raid would probably involve stopping him from completing some ritual.

Which sounds oddly familiar...deja vu? Oh..no..it IS familair! Reaver's Fate anyone? Have to stop the Stormreaver from destroying the entire land of Xen'drik, remember?

So we get to stop some deranged dead bad guy in his attempt to transcend mortality totally and become a god or something...good storyline, and it's something that's been in the works for some time according to the storyline of the quests so far...or did people miss that? If we fail in the raid, will he actually BECOME a god and destroy us all? Of course not, we'll just die and have to restart the raid, same as we do in Reaver's Fate.

Seriously...some of you take the game a little TOO seriously at times...bugging Mr Baker about this? Come on man...take a break...you need it.

Vinos
07-14-2007, 08:00 AM
God or not we'll be farming him for loot in less than a week.

MysticTheurge
07-14-2007, 08:28 AM
Seriously...some of you take the game a little TOO seriously at times...bugging Mr Baker about this? Come on man...take a break...you need it.

Uh. He posted a valid (and interesting) question on the WotC boards. Keith Baker chose to respond (which he does a lot, which is pretty cool of him). I don't see how there was anything "too serious" or even any "bugging" involved.

Symar-FangofLloth
07-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Uh. He posted a valid (and interesting) question on the WotC boards. Keith Baker chose to respond (which he does a lot, which is pretty cool of him). I don't see how there was anything "too serious" or even any "bugging" involved.

Yep. I did not solicit Keith Baker in any way, other than mentioning his name in the post. It did cross my mind to PM him, but I decided that he probably gets bugged too much and it wasn't worth it at all.
Thanks for the replies, though. I guess we'll find out what's really happening when we get to play it,

Sobriquet
07-14-2007, 01:14 PM
God or not we'll be farming him for loot in less than a week.

QFT/QFE

So true, so sadly true.

KristovK
07-14-2007, 01:24 PM

I guess my issue with the OP and his post on WoTC was the entire questioning about godhood and implying Turbine was breaking the rules somehow. Since I've not seen anyone bringing similiar questions and accusations on the WoTC boards about the OTHER raids, it annoyed me. Especially given that this is for a storyline that's been ingame since last summer and hasn't been changed, we've known since the beginning that attaining godhood was the Black Abbot's goal. Now, suddenly, since the OP has seen the splashscreen on Risia, he wonders about this subject? What..it wasn't 'real' before that? What...he's never DONE the quest line or actually bothered to READ the storyline for it?

No one has asked about this storyline SINCE THIS LINE WAS ADDED LAST SUMMER. You say it was a valid and interesting question MT, but you never posed it, here or on the WoTC forums...no one did.

And yes MT, the post on the WoTC forums is rather serious in nature, implying that Turbine is breaking rules, ignoring WotC and the established canon and so on. And he did specifically ask if Hellcow has any say in DDO..silly question since it's been established that Mr Baker has nothing to do with DDO and never did outside of some short fiction written for promotional reasons, but definately implying that Turbine is doing things 'wrong'.

Again...been almost a year since this storyline was introduced and it's not been changed in that time. Why don't I see any posts by the OP concerning the Stormreaver trying to destroy the entire land of Xen'drik? Or did he miss that splashscreen..oh...wait..there wasn't a splashscreen for that! I begin to see...the OP doesn't actually KNOW the quest line, he doesn't know the storyline, he only knows what he's seen on a splashscreen! Interesting...should probably get off Risia and onto an active live server and play the game sometime, you'd be amazed at all the things going on on Xen'drik, probably have pages of questions for the folks at WoTC.

Ziggy
07-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Well according to the release notes for LoTD part 1.

The abbot serving as the leader of this group had great aspirations and sought to usurp Vol's place and become a godlike being himself.

So hes not trying ot become a "NEW" god. Hes trying to unsurp an "OLD" god.

so it fits what keith baker said.

Also explains why it took Several Centuries

Gimpster
07-14-2007, 01:51 PM
So hes not trying ot become a "NEW" god. Hes trying to unsurp an "OLD" god.
Vol is not a god either.

Both the Black Abbot and Erandis Vol are ancient liches, which means their personal power levels could be quite similar (of course, one could have a much higher caster level than the other, but there's no way for us to know that)

Ziggy
07-14-2007, 01:55 PM
Vol is not a god either.

Both the Black Abbot and Erandis Vol are ancient liches, which means their personal power levels could be quite similar (of course, one could have a much higher caster level than the other, but there's no way for us to know that)
Ah well i didnt know that.

Ok so technically then... maybe its a "typo":eek:

Thanks for the correction gimpster.

Maybe thats the difference though, why noone asked about it before. It said "god-like" not "god"?

Symar-FangofLloth
07-14-2007, 01:57 PM
Well, heck, I never saw anything about him becoming a god before. All I knew was whatever he was doing was serious enough to get the Silver Flame and the Emerald Claw working together. And if he's trying to replace a god, well then that can fit in with what Keith Baker said, more or less.
I had no idea whether or not Mr. Baker had any input at all into DDO, part of the reason why I asked. Now I know.
The splashscreen got me wondering. I went and asked somewhere where I knew there were a lot of people well versed in Eberron, and where the creator himself could have a chance to see and answer, which I thought pretty unlikely I'd get a response from him. Turbine's the DM here, and they can do whatever they want- it's just that the creation of a new god goes against everything I knew about Eberron so far. I had to ask about it. I did ask about it some on these forums, in the thread about the splash screen, but there wasn't much response.

My thoughts seem jumbled now, but I hope that makes sense. And KristovK, I really hope you're not trying to start an argument, because that's the tone I get from your post.
Is there anything wrong with asking questions?

Oh, it'll be over a month til he get to farm him. Give me time to actually get into the reaver first. Hehe.

MysticTheurge
07-14-2007, 02:16 PM
You say it was a valid and interesting question MT, but you never posed it, here or on the WoTC forums...no one did.

I posted my take on the whole concept earlier in this thread, a take with which I'm entirely satisfied but it doesn't make the question any less a valid one.

And yes MT, the post on the WoTC forums is rather serious in nature, implying that Turbine is breaking rules, ignoring WotC and the established canon and so on.

If the poster thinks that the storyline is violating established cannon then he can ask. Perhaps he implies that Turbine has gone counter to written materials with this plot, so what? It's an academic debate on the nature of Godhood in Eberron.

I don't see him going "OMFG!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT TURBINEZ DONE NOWZOR!!!"

And he did specifically ask if Hellcow has any say in DDO..silly question since it's been established that Mr Baker has nothing to do with DDO and never did outside of some short fiction written for promotional reasons, but definately implying that Turbine is doing things 'wrong'.

Jeez. This is remarkable judgmental and snobby even for an online message board.

It's not exactly posted everywhere that Keith Baker has nothing to do with DDO. What the **** is the harm in asking?

Perhaps we should run all our questions by you before we ask them to make sure they're not "silly." :rolleyes:

Why don't I see any posts by the OP concerning the Stormreaver trying to destroy the entire land of Xen'drik?

The Stormreaver wasn't, for the record, trying to destroy Xen'drik. The Stormreaver was attempting to return to power, and if he succeeded then it was likely that the Dragons would rain down their wrath upon Xen'drik most certainly wiping out anything remotely like civilization and perhaps even finally and utterly breaking the land itself.

This is all entirely consistent with what's been previously written (except, perhaps, for a little of the Stormreaver's ancient history, which I've wondered about out loud before).

should probably get off Risia and onto an active live server and play the game sometime, you'd be amazed at all the things going on on Xen'drik, probably have pages of questions for the folks at WoTC.

Wow. Just wow.

Gimpster
07-14-2007, 04:24 PM
The Stormreaver wasn't, for the record, trying to destroy Xen'drik. The Stormreaver was attempting to return to power
Actually, he assembled and triggered a doomsday device of unknown power, which quite possibly could've been on the magnitude of "destroy Xen'drik" all by itself.

His motivation for doing that is totally unclear, and may range from complete insanity to Quori mindcontrol or a misguided attempt at extortion.

It's a big stretch to claim any knowledge about what he was doing, or trying to do.

MysticTheurge
07-14-2007, 04:46 PM
It's a big stretch to claim any knowledge about what he was doing, or trying to do.

Ah yes, perhaps that's more accurate.

There's nothing anywhere to indicate that he was attempting to destroy Xen'drik. The only things that are explicitly stated are his attempt to return to power, raise the dragons from the eggs in his possession and gather legions of followers.

The threat of a destroyed Xen'drik, as mentioned in the lore and in-game descriptions, comes from the Dragons.

Gimpster
07-14-2007, 05:05 PM
The threat of a destroyed Xen'drik, as mentioned in the lore and in-game descriptions, comes from the Dragons.
What. Have. I. Done. Time is short. It Must be Disarmed

New objective: [] Disable the Stormreaver's doomsday device. (required)

KristovK
07-15-2007, 09:35 PM
Anyone who's done the actual Reaver's Fate can tell you, the Stormreaver is under a mental compulsion of some sort(the Quori) and is about to blow up Xen'drik..not a little piece of it, but the entire continent. You have to beat on him until he regains his mind and then says what Gimp posted, at which point the quest objectives get updated and you have to go solve the puzzle. Do it and you save Xen'drik...fail and everyone dies...course, being this is DDO and nothing in any quest has any effect what-so-ever on the game world per se, only the people inside the raid die. I've done it successfully well over 15 times now and that is indeed what it tells you, Xen'drik is about to go POOF.

As for my comments about the OP and his post on the WoTC forums...well..please review his posts in the Risia section concerning this very subject, made 2 days before his WoTC post. Oddly enough, he does indeed confirm that there ARE gods in the Eberron setting, just that they don't do anything that anyone can confirm. 2 days later he's worried about a new god coming into being, worried that this is somehow against canon and that Turbine is not getting things vetted by WoTC(read his WoTC post again, it's not exactly vague in it's statements). Again, that post annoys me, it's a clear but nicely worded statement that Turbine is going against canon and asking that WoTC step in and do something. As you well know MT, one doesn't need to call a spade a spade in simple language to say it.

We've known since LoTD was on Risia for testing that the Black Abbot is attempting to become a god, been almost a year now, so it's NOT news and no one, as I pointed out, including yourself MT, ever brought up any issues with the storyline...not one single person until a few days ago.

MysticTheurge
07-15-2007, 09:45 PM
We've known since LoTD was on Risia for testing that the Black Abbot is attempting to become a god, been almost a year now, so it's NOT news and no one, as I pointed out, including yourself MT, ever brought up any issues with the storyline...not one single person until a few days ago.

And again. I didn't realize there was a statute of limitations on asking questions or discussing things.

:rolleyes:

KristovK
07-15-2007, 10:32 PM
MT, if he'd just starting playing DDO I wouldn't have said anything at all, as I didn't in his other thread. Thing is..he's been playing for a bit now...

http://forums.ddo.com/member.php?u=34441

Since Oct 2006 at the very least, and if the forum date is as accurate on his listing as it is on mine, probably a few months earlier(I started in April, forums say June *shrug*). Given that he's been playing for some 8 or so months, I would think it a reasonable conclusion that he's done at least part of the LoTD series, if for nothing else then to see what all the negative hype concerning it is about, as there is a LOT of that on these forums and has been since it was added. He was here when the last LoTD update took place, so it again seems reasonable that he would have seen at least part of the quest series at some point. Now, I'm fully willing to concede that he doesn't read a bloody thing in any quest he does, I find most people don't, so it's reasonable that he actually didn't know anything about the storyline in that case. I'll give you that one MT.

As for you MT and not ever bringing this particular storyline up before...no...I know better, you'd have called Turbine on it immediately if they were going against canon and doing something obviously outside the setting. I look for your posts for that very reason, you do know the setting and your opinion and knowledge on that is something I do happen to rely on, even when I disagree with you on other things concerning PnP in general. Your own post in this thread to begin with makes it clear, this storyline isn't outside canon and there's no reason to make any calls against it or Turbine for doing it...I WAS surprised you didn't agree with Mr Baker, but I agree with your reasoning on that as well.

ebt-dnd
07-15-2007, 10:40 PM
Of course, just because the abbot's working to become a god and thinks he has a way, doesn't mean he really does.

Symar-FangofLloth
07-16-2007, 09:29 PM
Of course, just because the abbot's working to become a god and thinks he has a way, doesn't mean he really does.

Precisely, and that's what I'm hoping. I am not trying to say Turbine is wrong, I'm just wondering about it- if becoming a god means going *poof* off to wherever the gods are and having apparently limited interaction with the world, why would something (which is already powerful and has practical immortality) go and do that?
Besides, its been so long since I've done the beginning of the LotD, all I recall is that the Black Abbot and his vampires are trying to translate some ancient text, and whatever they are trying to do is enough to draw the Silver Flame and the Emerald Claw together to stop him. Our job is to defeat the vampires and stop the Abbot. I've got to rerun it anyway soon on my bard, I'll read the story again.

And please, KristovK, if you've got an issue with me, take it up with me, not with MysticTheurge. :p

Furgulder
07-16-2007, 10:47 PM

not entirely far fetched. a well equipped PnP party of lvl 10s can easily take down a young adult dragon (CR10/11) with some good rolls and intelligent planning.

i myself have killed one :)

BluePaladin24
07-17-2007, 09:03 AM
Really interesting discussion. Does make you wonder if attaining god-hood is possible in eberron. For me I hope the Lich does not really attain official god-hood because really should lvl 14 characters be fighting and hopeing to defeat a god?

But I wouldn't be surprised if we did fight a god looking at the current raid progression.
LvL 12: Demon
LvL 14: God?

What the hell would we fight at lvl 16? 18? 20? at this rate lvl 16 will be a Dealkyr.

Level 20 Raid. A Dracolich Half Fiend Great Wyrm Red Dragon with some levels of Sorcerer that is a fully progressed Ravager of Tiamat (or Kyber, what ever).

Don't forget that "Gods" in DD are really nothing spectacular. A level 21 character can become a God, so 12 Level 14's should be able to take down a level 21 cleric lich unless he is the first caster in the game to have the Miracle spell.

jwbarry
07-17-2007, 12:37 PM
The Stormreaver believed detonating the ancient device would wipe free the scourge of the lesser races from Xen'drik and allow his ancient giant empire to be reborn and return to the peak of its glory. At least, that's what he was told.

As for the Black Abbot. I suppose god like powers would be a better way of putting it, however that's far less dramatic text wise and a lot more difficult to explain in the small amount of text that fits on the splash screen. From a story stand point, I can see him going for either. His main motivation is his absolute hatred of Vol.
With Vol's primary goal being finding some way to attain godhood or god like powers, the Black Abbot's goal is to get them first. He wants it more so he can say he beat Vol, he figured it out, he got there first, than for the actual power he would achieve. Of course, he is super evil, so he's going to use that power, but the power is more of a secondary goal for him.

As to the CR level and whether he becomes a god or not before the players get there. Think of any dramatic movie or DDO campaign. You don't have your characters show up after the fireworks have all gone off....

Missing_Minds
07-17-2007, 12:54 PM
As to the CR level and whether he becomes a god or not before the players get there. Think of any dramatic movie or DDO campaign. You don't have your characters show up after the fireworks have all gone off....

Does "Ghostbusters" count? :) They showed up after Gozor(sp?) was released, but they did create more fireworks with marshmallow toppings.

Honestly, I figured that was the case as far as the story goes.

DKerrigan
07-17-2007, 01:18 PM
Level 20 Raid. A Dracolich Half Fiend Great Wyrm Red Dragon with some levels of Sorcerer that is a fully progressed Ravager of Tiamat (or Kyber, what ever).

The Stormreaver believed detonating the ancient device would wipe free the scourge of the lesser races from Xen'drik and allow his ancient giant empire to be reborn and return to the peak of its glory. At least, that's what he was told.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the dragon that the Stormreaver originally originally formed the doomsday weapon with to stop the Dal-Quor from gaining entry to Xen'drik, now a dracolich, is a) the one that told the Stormreaver to use the device and b) an upcoming raid. Probably Mod 7 or so...:cool:

Tanka
07-17-2007, 01:19 PM
MT, if he'd just starting playing DDO I wouldn't have said anything at all, as I didn't in his other thread. Thing is..he's been playing for a bit now...
So what?

Please, get off your high horse. Many people didn't bother running LotD at all, and many people don't even look into the lore much.

Those that do, they may not fully consider the weight of the Abbot's actions, and don't really stop and think "huh, there are technically no deities in Eberron. *** m8".

Questions come to people at random moments. They ask them.

Asking a question, whether you've been playing for two months or a year, should always be accepted. Railing on him like this because he asked a question is both immature and unreasonable.

Mad_Bombardier
07-17-2007, 01:43 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the dragon that the Stormreaver originally originally formed the doomsday weapon with to stop the Dal-Quor from gaining entry to Xen'drik, now a dracolich, is a) the one that told the Stormreaver to use the device and b) an upcoming raid. Probably Mod 7 or so...:cool:That was my hypothesis upon reading the release notes when Mod4 came out. :cool:

EspyLacopa
07-17-2007, 01:44 PM

Don't forget that "Gods" in DD are really nothing spectacular. A level 21 character can become a God, so 12 Level 14's should be able to take down a level 21 cleric lich unless he is the first caster in the game to have the Miracle spell.
Nah.

CR20 Raid will be Deekin.

TreknaQudane
07-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Nah.

Doom! Doom! Doom!Doooom!

Tanka
07-17-2007, 01:50 PM
Nah.

Speaking of, the kobold out in Ataraxia's Haven reminds me a lot of Deekin.

PhoenixFire31
07-17-2007, 02:00 PM

BAH! Just go try fight a Hellfire Wyrm. :p :D :eek:

Symar-FangofLloth
07-17-2007, 03:41 PM

As for the Black Abbot. I suppose god like powers would be a better way of putting it, however that's far less dramatic text wise and a lot more difficult to explain in the small amount of text that fits on the splash screen. From a story stand point, I can see him going for either. His main motivation is his absolute hatred of Vol.
With Vol's primary goal being finding some way to attain godhood or god like powers, the Black Abbot's goal is to get them first. He wants it more so he can say he beat Vol, he figured it out, he got there first, than for the actual power he would achieve. Of course, he is super evil, so he's going to use that power, but the power is more of a secondary goal for him.

Thanks a lot, jwbarry. That helps to clear things up without having to wait a month plus to run the quest. I'll be re-running the old LotD soon so I can see the old quest text again. But yeah, thanks

Silverblade-T-E
07-17-2007, 04:22 PM
Deekin rules! You damnable heathens won't stand a chance against his godly powers!

BOW BEFORE THE POWAH OF THE KOBALDY BARD HALF-TROLL-HALF-DRAGON-HALF-AASIMAR MINIATURE GIANT SPACE HAMSTER!!

http://www.planetbaldursgate.com/mridalmn/nwn/wallpaper/deekin800.jpg

:D

Tanka
07-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Deekin rules! You damnable heathens won't stand a chance against his godly powers!

BOW BEFORE THE POWAH OF THE KOBALDY BARD HALF-TROLL-HALF-DRAGON-HALF-AASIMAR MINIATURE GIANT SPACE HAMSTER!!

http://www.planetbaldursgate.com/mridalmn/nwn/wallpaper/deekin800.jpg

:D
Ugh, you could've at least used the HotU Deekin instead of the SoU Deekin. SoU was horrible.

Kisaragi
07-17-2007, 07:36 PM

I'll just say a few simple words here, and I've stated them in a few other games. I don't care how big the 'fireworks' are in game as long as when the appropriate person hits the same 'level' they can do the same thing.

Giving bosses immunities that will never be available to players, or at the level never reachable by players is a sign of bad Gming/system. If you can't make it interesting without overinflating HP, SR, AC, or DR to something players will never attain, you've failed.

Why?
Because it becomes, well my monster is special, and the rest of you aren't. Then players stop playing because they no longer feel special.

MrRotten
07-17-2007, 08:12 PM
Alright, so according to the splash screen (http://home.att.net/~cdbd3rd/risiasplash.jpg) the Black Abbot (a lich) is going to become a god. Now, is he really going to become a god? Or just a being with god-like powers, in other words a rakshasa rajah (which are not rakshasa, btw). I suppose Turbine can do whatever they want, but I got some input from Keith Baker, the creator of Eberron, and what he said is here: http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?p=13066649 You'll have to read it for yourself, too much info to summarize or copy over here.
I'm glad I got a response from him, even though I'm nobody special. Now, I'd really appreciate Dev input. I hope what I'm asking is not a spoiler- I don't see how it could be anymore than what we've already seen. Also, any Eberron fanatics have any ideas?

Where did you see this Splash Screen? Just curious... When I log into my DDO Client, I don't get that one, I still see the June Splash Screen? So is this Splash Screen notice for MOD 5 legit?

Symar-FangofLloth
07-17-2007, 08:17 PM
Where did you see this Splash Screen? Just curious... When I log into my DDO Client, I don't get that one, I still see the June Splash Screen? So is this Splash Screen notice for MOD 5 legit?

Yep, look on the Risia boards. It's from there.

gpk
07-17-2007, 10:48 PM
The Stormreaver wasn't, for the record, trying to destroy Xen'drik.

MT, have you done the Mod4 raid?

Ziggy
07-17-2007, 10:59 PM
MT, have you done the Mod4 raid?
one should always finish reading before posting.

Lorien_the_First_One
07-17-2007, 11:12 PM
Nah.

I heard that the L20 raid will be against KK and the Cube, now merged into one slime covered Kobold due to unholy magics. They will be imune to all damage of all types except unarmed punches from monks of L16 or highter as they will be the new magenta named boss.

Lorien_the_First_One
07-17-2007, 11:14 PM

A dev posted! YAY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

striker1922
07-18-2007, 12:00 AM
im off on holiday when this new quest starts might fake sick (coof,hack,weez,)

Annie, Darkelf level 14 (wizard 13,1pali)
Aftershock Warforge level 5(pali 3,wizard 2)
kwazulu Darkelf Level 5 (pali3,fighter 2)