PDA

View Full Version : Building a Fighter

shoebox747
07-12-2007, 09:52 PM
I have posted about this before, about building a duel weilding fighter and i just want to get people's opinion on how my build is going before i get to far and if i should reroll him. Hes a dwarf level 3 with a 28 point build. He has a 21 strenght 17 dexertity 15 constatution. He weilding duel +1 lighting and ice dwarven ax. He has +6 attack bonus with both. He has +2 mith full plate with +7 fortatude +5 reflex and +2 will save. He has dwarven armor mastry fighter armor mastry and dwarven ax damange, with 73 hp.

Karos
07-13-2007, 04:26 AM
I have posted about this before, about building a duel weilding fighter and i just want to get people's opinion on how my build is going before i get to far and if i should reroll him. Hes a dwarf level 3 with a 28 point build. He has a 21 strenght 17 dexertity 15 constatution. He weilding duel +1 lighting and ice dwarven ax. He has +6 attack bonus with both. He has +2 mith full plate with +7 fortatude +5 reflex and +2 will save. He has dwarven armor mastry fighter armor mastry and dwarven ax damange, with 73 hp.

I would say that is pretty solid, a couple points though for the lower levels. I wouldn't be quick to put a dwarven in the offhand at lower levels, the tohit penalty of -4 for a heavy weapon in offhand isn't what I'd call nice. My 2 weapon fighters usually just stay sword/board until around level 6 and then I keep a light weapon in my offhand until I can have a seriously high tohit. This helps especially if you decide to turn power attack on. :)

Mad_Bombardier
07-13-2007, 09:44 AM
Looks solid. If you are planning on Two Weapon Fighting (TWF) for your whole career, you NEED all 3 levels of TWF feats in order to get more offhand attacks. TWF at level 1, ImprovedTWF @ lvl 6, GreaterTWF @ lvl 12. Plan for each of these as you level up. :)