PDA

View Full Version : Newbie idea - another one

lunar1995
07-12-2007, 08:19 PM
The ideas keep coming to me. Here is another one.

Since the gambling industry is so huge, and this game seems to have a little elements of it I thought the below idea might be a good one.

It would be nice if the game also showed every dice roll for things that happen. I was just reading that treasure chests have dice rolls that predict what you get. If the game showed the dice rolling and what it was rolling for, that would also be really neat.

Such as, (and I may be totally wrong here, since I don't know much) if the chest has either +1, +2 or +3 stuff in it, showing what roll is needed to get certain items. As it is, things are very mysterious to me why sometimes I get really neat items or ordinary ones. And this feature could be turned off in the options, but at least showing the roll would be neat.

JelloMold
07-12-2007, 09:05 PM
not to be preachy, but a good way to get some flack from the forum crowd is to post twice about the same thing. Check out your other post that mentioned this idea.

lunar1995
07-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Sorry about that...new to forum posting as well. I just get excited about my ideas and hope people really read them.

Won't happen again