PDA

View Full Version : resizing the UI

oakfloorboard
07-11-2007, 02:23 PM
i have seen screenshots with smaller UI scaling

but the only thing i see in the interface is resolution, and when i change this, it just makes my game smaller and doesnt fit it to the size of my monitor, this is in full screen mode, not windowed.

i would love to reduce my ui so that i can have more of the screen free to see things, but i dont know if i am missing the correct way of doing this

any pointers?
thanks

turkeymoon
07-11-2007, 02:25 PM
If I'm reading this correctly - you want to not play in full screen mode? If so then alt+enter.

Roguewiz
07-11-2007, 02:41 PM

but the only thing i see in the interface is resolution, and when i change this, it just makes my game smaller and doesnt fit it to the size of my monitor, this is in full screen mode, not windowed.

i would love to reduce my ui so that i can have more of the screen free to see things, but i dont know if i am missing the correct way of doing this

any pointers?
thanks

As far as I know, there is no way to resize the UI itself. The most you can do is resize the chat windows, but thats about it.

negative
07-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Playing at a higher resolution *should* make the UI smaller. It does for me.

Strakeln
07-11-2007, 04:06 PM

but the only thing i see in the interface is resolution, and when i change this, it just makes my game smaller and doesnt fit it to the size of my monitor, this is in full screen mode, not windowed.I suspect the screenshots you reference were set for a widescreen mode... meaning that they didn't have smaller scaling, they had a different aspect ratio.