PDA

View Full Version : Someone forget to switch the +1 loot to "ON"?

Luthen
07-06-2007, 08:12 AM
Title says it all. 6:12am PST and no XP/Loot increase. I know some say it's petty but come on. lets be on time shall we Turbine?

The_Cataclysm
07-06-2007, 08:14 AM
I know at least the xp switch was pulled for Fernia.

Eradacator
07-06-2007, 08:22 AM
Maybe the peeps at turbine wanted to have some coffee?? It is only 9:22AM EST =)

Shecky
07-06-2007, 08:36 AM
Title says it all. 6:12am PST and no XP/Loot increase. I know some say it's petty but come on. lets be on time shall we Turbine?

/hand Xanax to Luthen

:D

Olaff
07-06-2007, 09:28 AM

Maybe you're just unlucky.

Shecky
07-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Maybe you're just unlucky.

I think he actually stepped into a quest or something to check the XP - not a question of luck, just of Turbine being behind schedule for the first time in a while. Patience, my young padawan. ;)

Olaff
07-06-2007, 09:33 AM
Ah, good point!

I can see where people are concerned, too. I mean, what with the limited amount of XP in the game already.

Sarcasm aside, I can understand people expecting things to happen on time. But... meh.

Shecky
07-06-2007, 09:39 AM
Ah, good point!

I can see where people are concerned, too. I mean, what with the limited amount of XP in the game already.

Sarcasm aside, I can understand people expecting things to happen on time. But... meh.

Well, boosted XP would also mean that the loot boost should be up and functional, so sticking your head into a quest and hitting the XP window would be a good way to check whether it's time to start looting or not.

And for the on-time bit - Turbine's actually been ahead of schedule quite a bit lately. I for one am willing to give them some leeway. Then again, I AM at work, so as long as it's up and running by 5 PM Eastern, I'm okay LOL!

Olaff
07-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Well, boosted XP would also mean that the loot boost should be up and functional, so sticking your head into a quest and hitting the XP window would be a good way to check whether it's time to start looting or not.

And for the on-time bit - Turbine's actually been ahead of schedule quite a bit lately. I for one am willing to give them some leeway. Then again, I AM at work, so as long as it's up and running by 5 PM Eastern, I'm okay LOL!

Hehe, I've got family visiting till tomorrow, so Turbine's got an entire DAY as far as I'm concerned. :)

AEschyl
07-06-2007, 09:44 AM
yeah i love working mornings... means i dont get flustered since turbine usually has the bugs worked out by the time i get home :D

(oh how i love working on a salary and my boss not minding if i troll the forums :))

Riddikulus
07-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Of course, it's entirely possible that they just forgot your server... not like that hasn't happened before *cough*Khyber*cough*.

Shecky
07-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Hehe, I've got family visiting till tomorrow, so Turbine's got an entire DAY as far as I'm concerned. :)

EW. Sounds like time to feign something disgusting and very catching.

Cupcake
07-06-2007, 10:19 AM
I know the xp went into effect while we were in the and the dead shall rise quest. Unfortumately, I had to leave and we couldn't finish the quest.

Olaff
07-06-2007, 02:37 PM
EW. Sounds like time to feign something disgusting and very catching.

Nah, it's my litle sister and her husband, they're fun. Besides, I can play DDO whenever I want, but I only get to see them once or twice a year.

Shecky
07-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Nah, it's my litle sister and her husband, they're fun. Besides, I can play DDO whenever I want, but I only get to see them once or twice a year.

In that case, enjoy! There'll be another loot weekend... someday...