PDA

View Full Version : Build Idea

thermobarix
07-05-2007, 09:47 AM
I will be playing my first serious WF character soon, so I guess that makes me a WF Newbie! :)

I am contemplating making this one my first multiclasser as well. Here's one of the ideas I am toying with: WF 11 Paladin/2 Rogue/1 Sorcerer.

I'm thinking, WF for the immunities, Paladin for additional immunities, saving throws, and LoH, Rogue for evasion, and a splash of Sorcerer for more spell points and spells such as repair and shield.

Sound do-able? Comments/recommendations graciously encouraged!:)

Kind Regards,
Thermo

tihocan
07-05-2007, 10:10 AM
I would drop the sorcerer level. If you pick rogue for evasion and not trap & locks skills, you should be able to get UMD as well, which will give let you use the wands you need to repair yourself.

thermobarix
07-05-2007, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the feedback! :)

Other than that...then the build is something that might be enjoyable?

Kind Regards,
Thermo

gorloch
07-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Or go with Wizard. You will have a boost in Int for the rogue, might as well use it towards a wizard. This will also save failing those UMD checks when it comes to healing yourself.

P

tihocan
07-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Other than that...then the build is something that might be enjoyable?
Definitely. Paladin X/rogue 2 is a fairly standard build, and I see no reason why WF would not work with it.

Aranticus
07-05-2007, 08:32 PM
just remember not to take adam body feat when u go pal12/rog2.... u dun get evasion to work with it

Missing_Minds
07-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Also, don't take the "Improved Fortification" feat unless you want to be reliant upon repair spells only. WF follow a few different rules when it comes to healing. Check out my sig for some more info on that.

As for the multi classing, why not? Sounds fun. Your major hit will be the penalty to your lay on hands. Cha is where palis really shine.