PDA

View Full Version : Weapon sets.

osirisisis
07-04-2007, 06:45 AM
1. I think that they should add more weapon set box. I think atleast 8 more for a total of 12
2 weapon fighting is very limit when U R only aloud 4 sets and going to your invetory in the middle of combat to move a weapon to one hand and then another one to the other is just not really and option.

As a 2 weapon fighter with 2 of flame, ice, acid, shock, holy, anartic, vorpal, para, banish, disrupt, and smite 4 sets doesnt even come half close. This isnt even counting bane which could go at least 12 more sets and also to a weapon shield sets to.
I think the small change of more weapon set..........alot more weapon sets would make a big difference in the joy of 2 weapon playing.
With out this change 2 weapon builds R just not as pratical and they need to be.

After posting this I heard that there will be 7 sets total and I think that a move in the right direction but if there going to add 3 which is very helpful how come not 8 more?

tihocan
07-04-2007, 09:26 AM
Don't we have more already? Or is it in 4.2?

Roguewiz
07-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Don't we have more already? Or is it in 4.2?

4.2, it'll become 7 sets (from the original 4)

Lorien_the_First_One
07-04-2007, 01:52 PM
4.2, it'll become 7 sets (from the original 4)

And the real question is why don't they let you put weapon sets in every hotbar spot (and while you are at it spell/meta combinations in every hotbar)