PDA

View Full Version : Tangleroot rare encouters

lucasphi
06-28-2007, 04:36 PM
Hi there,

i'm having a hell of a time trying to do all rare encounter in tangleroot.. Can anyone tell me where's the encounter number 7? That's the only one missing...

thx :D

Missing_Minds
06-28-2007, 10:58 PM
I'll be nice and re log into the game to look it up for you. *yawns, mutters about sleep*

7 is vilesting, the fiendish scorpion. He shows up in the scorpion cave. Normally there is a rust monster there also. Plenty of scorpions in front of the cave to denote it. It will be on your right through brush along side the river. Starting at the old ruins, and you walk to wards the explorer point of blood and trogs (don't ask me what it was called) there will be a campfire there. Keep going straight for about.. 50 odd feet and hang a right into brush. You'll face about 4 scorpions and there will be another collectable plant. In that cafe will be the rare you seek, but not the droids.

Roguewiz
06-29-2007, 08:23 AM
Hi there,

i'm having a hell of a time trying to do all rare encounter in tangleroot.. Can anyone tell me where's the encounter number 7? That's the only one missing...

thx :D

Have you found the ogre cave near the hobgoblin? It has alot of wolves in front of it. ( I dont know the exact encounter numbers)