PDA

View Full Version : Changing out my feats

cugine
06-28-2007, 10:22 AM
Hi,

I have a level 10 cleric and I would like to change some of the feats I chose in the past. I was told that this is possible. How do I change them?

Thanks,
cugine

Roguewiz
06-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Hi,

I have a level 10 cleric and I would like to change some of the feats I chose in the past. I was told that this is possible. How do I change them?

Thanks,
cugine

Since you are level 10, you'd need around

7500 plat
Siberyias Dragonshard (however it is spelled) (and make sure you DO NOT use imperfect or flawed, those are for the lower levels...they wont work for you)

Go to House J, talk to a mindflayer named "Fred" (yes, thats his actually name). He is located next to the gate near the portal (cant remember the name of the quest, it underneath the stone garden thing.

He'll allow you to switch out feats at the cost of the items shown above. I believe there is a 3 day window in between each switch, but I can't remember.

cugine
06-28-2007, 10:36 AM
Thanks Roguewiz. Appreciate the response.

Roguewiz
06-28-2007, 12:11 PM
Thanks Roguewiz. Appreciate the response.

Welcome

Make sure to do it soon though, the shard wont change, but the price will jump to 10,000plat at level 11, i believe.

ArkoHighStar
06-29-2007, 04:06 PM
You can currently get a free respec of one feat by doing the dragonmark quest in the harbor completing it will give you a free respec token that you can use when you see fred