PDA

View Full Version : help help help need a person or dev about tokens rewards

prophet1
06-26-2007, 10:03 PM
look most of u on gal know me as legion , i have collected 4500 token i am shooting for the 6500 but i just wanna know what kinda rewards r gonna be offered , i hear that u get any weapon fixed or that u get + 3 tombs and lots of urban legends , i need a dav to straighten this out for me cause i have a guild and prob 200-300 other ppl who would like to have some clue as to what we r shooting for , thk u for your time

Aranticus
06-27-2007, 02:00 AM
look most of u on gal know me as legion , i have collected 4500 token i am shooting for the 6500 but i just wanna know what kinda rewards r gonna be offered , i hear that u get any weapon fixed or that u get + 3 tombs and lots of urban legends , i need a dav to straighten this out for me cause i have a guild and prob 200-300 other ppl who would like to have some clue as to what we r shooting for , thk u for your time

u talking abt desert tokens? from what i seen n heard, mostly gtr banes being offered. you can forget abt +3 tomes, they only appear in reaver raid

tihocan
06-27-2007, 09:23 AM
You will be given a selection of items which is, from what I understood, in the ML8-11 range. So if you're very lucky you could get a nice ML10 weapon, but overall it's likely worse than the typical end reward list of a PoP run (never turned them in myself, just saw a couple of turn-ins on these forums).
So, yes, it's a waste to farm them.

prophet1
06-27-2007, 06:41 PM
ok i will cont to reap the place cause i think its dome fun killing and i only need less than 2000 more , but i thik they really need to think about fixing alot of stuff like that before they make new areas with more bugs and i can t get a straight anwser from a dev about anything anymore , and alot of my friends have had this prob 2 , so any ppl on staff pls make it worth the months to collect , make things more fair like i love the tougher monsters and a good fight is always the best but for what alot of the most painfull stuff is worth the least , don t think it mattwers anyway me and my friend run the desert almost every day and since the last maint we cant get more then 4 ( including the given ) chest to spawn where we use to get like 7-8 a shot so it prob got nerfed 2 , sooooo lame , pls stop destroying a great game and great parts of the game , before all u have left is a hack pacth job like a sinking ship ,
dedicated player ,
peace out
all and good hunting