PDA

View Full Version : Something high level ddo is missing

joracie
06-23-2007, 09:10 AM
one of the staples of MMO and one of the things we all do a whole lot in lower levels just kind of disappeared around level ten. Quest chains with named semi-static end rewards. What happened after c06 and threnal? Raids somewhat take of the same space in the game but they are different.

I think we need more multi quest 1-2 hour 6 man(or maybe 12!) quest chains that give us some named end reward. They were fun and rewarding! You didn't have to spend 500k plat on the AH to be decently armed you just had to do a fairly fun quest chain to get the item and XP.

As I said raids did kind of take up the same spot, But with raids taking a long time to do, Needing complacited keying 12 people and only two items per run its just not for everyone. Now we shouldn't be getting raid items BUT what about Stat 5 items? or decent weapons? It would add something I miss from low levels, Add more content, Help poorer or non raiding people have decent stuff!

What do you guys think? I would love one in the maybe in the market? or in a new area?(the 10+2? :P)

Wook
06-23-2007, 12:48 PM
I'd be happy enough with more raids like the Stormreaver Raid
Flag Once and never have to flag again.

Vinos
06-23-2007, 12:51 PM
one of the staples of MMO and one of the things we all do a whole lot in lower levels just kind of disappeared around level ten. Quest chains with named semi-static end rewards. What happened after c06 and threnal? Raids somewhat take of the same space in the game but they are different.

I think we need more multi quest 1-2 hour 6 man(or maybe 12!) quest chains that give us some named end reward. They were fun and rewarding! You didn't have to spend 500k plat on the AH to be decently armed you just had to do a fairly fun quest chain to get the item and XP.

As I said raids did kind of take up the same spot, But with raids taking a long time to do, Needing complacited keying 12 people and only two items per run its just not for everyone. Now we shouldn't be getting raid items BUT what about Stat 5 items? or decent weapons? It would add something I miss from low levels, Add more content, Help poorer or non raiding people have decent stuff!

What do you guys think? I would love one in the maybe in the market? or in a new area?(the 10+2? :P)

I agree.

GramercyRiff
06-23-2007, 12:55 PM
I'd be happy enough with more raids like the Stormreaver Raid
Flag Once and never have to flag again.

I also really wish they'd change DQ and VON to be this way. I'm so sick of having to run the pre quests that I rarely ever do these raids. We should be encouraged to run content, not discouraged.

joracie
06-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Still even raids take 12 people and long keying. 60 relics and 3 quests well better then the old way is still getting away from the get group run quest get reward. The rewards should be in the middle of common(not rare) general items and raid loot. I just don't get why after c06 threnal they just stop.