PDA

View Full Version : Hello..again

xxl7ovexx
06-20-2007, 01:28 PM
I'm new to Gianthold. What are the pre-req's for the new Dragon raids and the Demon Queen raid? I'm aware you need 20 relics of each kind for the Dragon but I'm more talking about quest-wise.

Borror0
06-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Reaver:

Most have done at least one:

- The Crucible
- Madstone Crater
- The Prison of the Planes

And most have also gathered 20 of each relics. Then you most do the 6 man raid only once, then you'll be reaver ready.

Demon Queen:

Most do:

- Chamber of Rayium
- Offering of Blood
-

At the end of each one these, you'll be given an artifact. Give it to the Djinn.

You'll then have to do the 6 man preraid, you'll be finally be DQ ready.

Symar-FangofLloth
06-20-2007, 01:47 PM
The Gianthold Tor quest (the new dragons) you need 20 of each relic type, plus must have completed Prison of the Planes, Madstone Crater, and The Crucible. The one giant should tell you that. After killing each dragon once you have access to the Stormreaver raid.
The Demon Queen has nothing to do with Gianthold, and is in the desert. To access her you need to do, erm...., I forgot the quest names but its wizard king (Chamber of Raium or something like that), the Burning City, and one other one. Can't believe I forgot them. Anyway, after doing those three, you turn in the "end items" from the quest givers to the djinni in the desert town area, and can access the pre-raid. After that talk to the djinni again to go to the actual raid.

gorloch
06-20-2007, 02:33 PM
DQ-
Chamber of Rayum? (Wiz King not for certin on the spelling)-Phylactery
Offering of Blood-Blood Offering
Chains of Flame-Orb of the Dijinn? (again not for certain of spelling)

After all are done (no particular order just finished) and the items beside are turned in you need to do the 6 man-Against the Demon Queen. You will then be flagged. From there after you complete the 12 man raid then you have to repeat all over.

P