PDA

View Full Version : Wow That Was Close!

cadeblade7
05-10-2007, 06:48 AM
A guild mate and I were in a party doing the dragon on elite and it came down to the last 10 seconds before we finally brought her to the ground. It was the first time I literally heard people cheer on the game. Anyone else got a close encounter?

dmitri
05-10-2007, 07:15 AM
i was running catacombs with my cleric theother day, group of 6, all level 2 and 3.

we had all run this before, or so we thought, so there was a lot of off topic chatter over mics, and typing.

i forget the name or number of the part, but it is the one where margurite appears and is unkillable and chases your butt back to the exit.

so the general strategy is to send everyone back to the exit, haste pot one guy or spell if you got it, then everyone who is already at exit leave and hasted guy run like the ****ens...

sadly, we never bothered to make sure everyone knew this...

before we realized what had happened two of our party members were dead, and everyone else had run screaming like little girls... in all directions.

it was classic mayham...

but it was a blast as i haven't seen a group of old timers play that hard of emotionally in a long time...