Update 25 Patch 1 Release Notes
Welcome to the Release Notes for Update 25 Patch 1, released on April 10th, 2015.
News and Notes:
- Rogue Mechanic's Leg Shot no longer requires level 12.
- Druid and Artificer pet enhancements can once again be trained.
- The Coin Lords have had a word with Fred, who is once again providing respec services.
- Two Weapon Fighting Melee Power now applies to unarmed combat.
- Bow Strength's description no longer references Ranged Power (the feat itself is functioning correctly.)
- New Monster Manual IV level 1 and 3 hunter deeds now count per-character.
- Some boss spell power has been reduced in Heroic difficulty.
- Djinn will no longer get stuck in their elemental form.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The Crucible
- This quest no longer gives out an incorrect amount of XP, and has reopened.
The High Road
- Stay at the Inn
- The barkeep will now move more reliably.
- The Shadow boss can now be more reliably summoned.
Temple of Elemental Evil
- Zuggtmoy is now better at finding targets at the start of her fight and after party wipes.
- Random encounter nodes near the start of Part 2 have been adjusted to prevent a bug which caused random encounters to spawn multiple times, causing Red Dungeon Alert.
- Zuggtmoy now spawns a Cleansing Mushroom as she begins fighting.
- Zuggtmoy's Caustic Spores effect no longer applies its Epic version in Heroic difficulty.
- Zuggtmoy no longer keeps her bubble up when no minions are around.
- Heroic level items and ingredients should no longer drop in Epic difficulties.
- Epic Temple Robes now appear with a +11 enhancement benefit.
- Temple Robes now have visuals on Purple Dragon Knight characters.
- Craftable Epic weapons and armor found in the quest now have a set bonus. Existing upgraded items can be used in the Stone of Change to update.
- Craftable Epic casting weapons have had their elemental spell power increased from 150 to 156. Existing upgraded items can be used in the Stone of Change to update.
Known Issues are available. Click here to read them.