The DDO Chronicle: Issue 89
Erdrique travels to Gwylan's Stand in a new blog post! Click here to read it!
Intruder1 began a thread in 2012 looking at creating a pen-and-paper like experience in DDO that is still going strong today! Click here to check it out!
To nominate a player, email email@example.com with the subject line "PLAYER SPOTLIGHT"
Sunder is a low-level guild on Sarlona that is looking for new players just starting to play the game, in addition to people looking for a change! The guild is currently small, but looking to grow while keeping their ideals intact. Find a guild member on Sarlona to get an invite!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "GUILD HALL" to get your guild featured!
Where do the eggs from the Festival of the Traveler come from?
DDO Gamer is putting together an Illustrated Guide to Emotes! Click here to read it!
DDOcast has tips to "elevate your gameplay!" Click here to watch or listen!
Let's Talk Shop!
- A Festival of the Traveler guide is available to learn more about the event! Click here to learn more!
- Cross-Server Trade Forums are now available! Click here to post your trade!
- Follow us on Twitch to see us play DDO on the live servers! Click here to watch Cordovan's recent run on Cannith!
- Join the DDO community on Google+! Click here to post screenshots, tips, and more!
Screenshot of the Week!
Musk and his apprentice Revestoojr prepare to "shortman" Chronoscope on Elite in our 168th DDO Screenshot of the Week! Thanks, Musk, for sending in this nice training screenshot! Check out our entire gallery here!
Click here to learn how your screenshot could be the next Screenshot of the Week!
In the News!
- The Festival of the Traveler has returned - and +6 Tomes have been added to the prize pool! The event runs through April 27th.
- Get a new VIP limited time offer! Find out how to get 15 months for the price of 12 by clicking here!
- The DDO Store is offering discounts on Slayer Boosts, Loot Boosts, and select storage! Click here for the latest deals!
- Thank you to everyone who visited us during PAX East! We really appreciate it. Hope you had fun!
That's all for this week's edition of the DDO Chronicle. We'll see you next time!