Default So long Beguile, it was nice while it lasted....

Fastest nurf ever award goes to.....Beguile! (Druid Teir one enhancement.....-2% attack speed, -2 spell power. This can stack up to 25 times) Otherwise known in the lfm's as "Need Druid with that slow thing"

It was sooooo o.p. but sooooooo fun while it lasted. I mean who didn't giggle like a school girl seeing the reaver in an elite raid just stand there with its hand in the sky not moving, or the Dragons and Giants in the Tor elites slowed to a crawl.

Say la vee, now Devs, GO FIX MY LADDER!..

Update 19. patch 1
    "Beguile no longer functions on bosses or raid bosses, and now applies the correct benefit."
    Please tell your breastplate to stop staring at my eyes..

Honestly surprised it took them this long.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Yet Druid SLAs are still borked and PMs in form can still be affected by Death Ward, preventing them from healing.

Anybody remember how long it took to nerf/fix the Bards Fascinate to the same effect, not work on names/bosses..etc.. Thinking V.O.D...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Yet Druid SLAs are still borked and PMs in form can still be affected by Death Ward, preventing them from healing.
    yea, im sure alot of PM's would've been happy with the DW fix. does the forms still cost 100SP?

and, how are druid SLA's borked? the lightning strike/creeping cold seem to work fine for me. although now that beguile is worthless that AP is wasted. If they would change it to work on all mobs it hits, and to stack up with each hit rather then just the initial cast I'd change my mind, but effecting 1 mob/3secm and only at initial cast is utterly useless for ANY build, you could probably go pure CON/CHA and sitll kill the mobs at your level without getting it stacked up.

Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Mine is parked at lev 16 and I don't see any issues with my SLA, other than being ridiculously overpowered . What ones are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Violith View Post
    yea, im sure alot of PM's would've been happy with the DW fix. does the forms still cost 100SP?

and, how are druid SLA's borked? the lightning strike/creeping cold seem to work fine for me. although now that beguile is worthless that AP is wasted. If they would change it to work on all mobs it hits, and to stack up with each hit rather then just the initial cast I'd change my mind, but effecting 1 mob/3secm and only at initial cast is utterly useless for ANY build, you could probably go pure CON/CHA and sitll kill the mobs at your level without getting it stacked up.
    The stacking to 25 is way off scale unless your Druid is all caster....mine does nice melee and casting so any mob OTHER than a boss/names is dead in a couple seconds anyway...never going to reach 25 stacks...maybe 3-5. BYW it is each hit....not just initial.