Default Fae's DDO to DnD Roleplay Campaign

Preface: I'll be adding more as our group goes along. The idea is to organize and flesh out the DDO quest experience into an in-game campaign. Please note, I will only update this thread as our group finishes up these adventures (to avoid spoilers for my players). Also, I sometimes have to improv-DM adventures; it's unlikely that I'll go back and do these improved adventures until our next life (when we run through them again). This may or may not ever be finished (depending on whether I remain excited about this project).

Introduction: This is one possible campaign (complete with plenty of original, roleplay text) that RP groups can use to play through DDO in a static, RP group. I'm currently running one such group (found at: http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread...0PM-1AM-PST%29) and I thought I would share my work with others. You are absolutely welcome to use these notes in your own groups! Enjoy. ^^

---

Campaign Intro

The world of Eberron. Ancient prophecies. Pulp action. The sentient warforged and the mysterious dragonmarks. Airships. Magic is everywhere in the world, but it's relatively weak and common. A token to prevent airship dock workers from falling to their deaths? Those are mass produced by the dragon-marked House Cannith. The ability to raise the dead? If you're talking about more than common zombies, that kind of power is rare and awe-inspiring. Welcome to Eberron.

But our story takes place far to the south, on the continent of Xen'Drik. An massive, uncharted place filled with ancient ruins and small groups of mostly xenophobic creatures. Giants, the once mighty rulers of a great kingdom in these lands, are mostly mundane and base now. The Drow, tribal dark elves who mostly worship the vengeful scorpion god Vulkhoor, are more likely to sacrifice explorers than to help them in the wilds. There are countless mysteries, and far more dangers, here in Xen'Drik, and that's where our story begins.

From the great city of Stormreach, the only foothold of civilization in these wild lands, a small group of adventurers has been sent out to aid the village of Korthos. These adventurers are you.

---

Saga Begins: The Isle of Korthos

The Shargon's Teeth are located at the northern tip of Xen'Drik. Located to the east of the land mass known as Three Barrel Cove, these small islands are inhabited mostly by Sahuagin: slimey, mostly-evil fish people who serve the dark god known only as the Devourer. But a single village, on a single island, holds fast against Sahuagin savagery. Korthos. That village, on that island, is now in danger.

You have been dispatched from Stormreach to help these people. All you know is that an unnatural cold has been quickly covering the tropical island in ice. Soon, the villagers of Korthos, proud, sturdy folk who have held this island for generation, will be driven off. Can you save them before it's too late?

[The group arrives in Korthos; party specific text below; Alyssandra is a made up NPC member of the group who dies before the story even begins, for some extra drama/rp!]

The group numbers four. From House Phiarlan comes Alluvia of the Fates, a mysterious human oracle with the power to heal. Her guardian is a self-absorbed Drow named Rikzar Quaryln, who's only allegiance is to coin; he helps because the pay is good. Skyfurry--a powerful, hulking half-orc--signed on to this cause as a mercenary. But this imposing fighter has a very embarassing secret: the giants and dragons better beware, for only the little things in life--tiny spiderlings and creep-crawly halflings--frighten this beast of a warrior. Alyssandra, a tactician from House Deneith, helps round out the group's talent. Last, but certainly not least, the paladin Grangeson brings the holy light to bear against this party's foes.

On the way to Korthos, your airship was attacked by a white dragon. Frozen in ice, the ship plummeted into the frozen sea off the coast of Korthos island. In the ensuing chaos, Alyssandra--and many other nameless folk aboard the Silver Fury airship--was lost. Wet and cold, you've finally reached the small village you're here to protect. Snow falls overhead, adding cold, heavy weight atop your already drowned spirits. Can you really help these folk?

---

Story Arc Begins: Assault on Korthos

DM's Overview: The Sahuagin, led by a human necromancer, are attempting to crush the village of Korthos. They have just uncovered the secret words that unlock the Heyton Crypt (Storehouse Secret). They use that knowledge to infiltrate the resting place of the Heytons (Heyton's Rest) in an effort to create an undead army. Their ultimate goal? To destroy an ancient Cannith crystal that has regulated the weather of Korthos village for generations; that artifact is the only power that keeps the village from freezing over.

---

Adventure: Storehouse Secret (L1/3)

DM Notes: No traps; play on Elite

Objectives: Find a scroll in a village storehouse; must find a key first; head down into the basement and kill a Sahuagin; then solve the puzzle that protects the scroll.

Intro: It's late evening and the sun is slowly setting into frigid dusk. You've barely had a chance to secure rooms for the night with the villagers, when a thin, adolescent boy comes running through the heavy snow.

"Ma," he says to one of the women you've been speaking with. "It's them! The cultists and the Sahuagin. I just saw them coming out of old Barna's storehouse." The older woman, frowning, seems torn on whether her boy is fibbing or not.

"It's good that your here now," says Mistress Drusen d'Jorasco, your contact here in Korthos. She's small in stature, even for a halfling, and is very pretty. Her constant blushing gives the impression that she might be rather flirtatious; but now, her manner is entirely serious. "The few who've pursued these Sahaugin have gone missing...or worse. Please, you must see what they are up to!"

Nearby, a dark and brooding villager, Jacoby Drexelhand, scoffs. "We all know Jars is a little liar. Go and investigate if you must, but you won't find anything."

Drusen, shakes her head in frustration. "You've done nothing to help us here. I'm half in mind to think you're aiding these cultists!"

Jacoby glares at her, his eyes full of venom for a moment. But he doesn't speak. Instead, he turns away in disgust and heads off to find selter before the snowy night falls.

Drusen looks back at you, pulling her cloak tight about her small body. "Please. Go and check?" she asks simply.

On entering: You surprise a Sahuagin--an ornate silver key in his webbed hands--as you enter the storehouse. The boy's words were true! The male creature hisses, "No! It is too late. You will not find the scroll!" Then it rushes down, into the storehouse's basement, mumbling words of dark magic. The long-dead corpses of giant rats squeek out around broken barrels and crates; the sound of many skittering legs can also be heard, crawling up from the dark places.

On approaching the locked door: This door is old, and magically warded. It has an ornate, silver-trimmed lock. You'll have to find the key if you want to get past it.

On breaking a barrel: The contents inside these crates and barrels are old and rancid. It seems as if this storehouse has not been used in some time. Still, these crates would be a great place to hide something; a key perhaps?

On killing a rat: This foul, dessicated creature is now twice-dead. It's twitching body reeks of necromantic magic.

When the key is found: This key, ancient and made of silver, seems out of place in this storehouse; nevertheless, it obviously matches the door in the main room. The Sahaugin must have hidden it here to avoid you finding it.

When the Sahaugin is dead: Now that the slimy fish-man is put down, it's important to figure out what he was talking about when you entered. You distinctly remember him saying something about a scroll, and it being "too late."

When the locked door is opened: You see a platform ahead, crackling with a powerful magical current. Puzzle tiles--ancient locks created by House Cannith to guard their secrets--must be solved before the wards guarding the scroll will power down.

When the party gets the scroll: There are eleven words written on the scroll. None of them are recognizable. Perhaps Drusen, or one of the villagers, might know more.

---

Adventure: Heyton's Rest (L1/3)

DM's Notes: Traps; play on Hard

Objectives: Investigate the crypt; destroy all the altars (3); find three crests and put them into the wall sockets; destroy the final altar

Intro: It's dark when you return to Drusen d'Jorasco. Snow covers her cloaked form. Nevertheless, she has been waitig for your safe return this entire time. You tell her about the sahuagin and the scroll, and her eyes go wide.

"There's been another sighting. Near the crypts. An old priest of the Silver Flame saw a group of cultists enter the old Heyton tomb an hour ago. He says that they spoke exactly eleven words--they sounded like magic words--to break the arcane lock on the tombs. For centuries the Heyton's have protected Korthos from the Sahaugin. Recently, the last of their number, Lars Heyton, died. What business could they have down there?"

A frown crosses Drusen's lips. "Please? I fear this cannot wait until the morning. Can you investigate the Heyton tombs as well?"

On entering: The tomb's stone door is unhinged and open. You can hear the echoes of dark chanting and the cries of pain inside. Something unholy is going on down below.

On seeing undead for the first time: More necromantic magic. It seems these cultists of the Devourer are raising Korthos' ancient protectors against the village. What a cruel way to break the people's spirits!

On spotting an altar: These altars are covered with symbols of the Devourer; they reek of black magicks.

On finding a crest: Old and ancient, these crests are covered with carvings of mythological beasts.

On unlocking the sockets: The crests fit into their sockets perfectly with a sharp click.

On destroying the final altar: You have foiled the Sahuagin plot and protected the Heyton's--protectors of Korthos in life--from becoming it's destroyers in death. Suspciously, the body of Lars Heyton, last of his line ad recently deceased, is nowhere to be found in this tomb. Has his body been stolen, or worse?

---

Adventure: The Cannith Crystal (L1/3)

DM Notes: No traps; play on Elite.

Objectives: Protect the crystal from the cultists

Intro: Drusen is already waiting for you when you return to the surface. Her face is bruised on one side. "We've been duped!" she exclaims in panic. "The storehouse? Heyton's crypt? It was all a decoy! The Sahaugin must have known you were coming! This has all been a disraction! Dozens of cultists, led by one of the fish-priests has set seige to the secret Cannith crystal that keeps the snow from covering Korthos."

If asked about the crystal: "The crystal is old. It was a gift, given to the people of Korthos long ago by the first of the Heytons. It's simply meant to keep the weather here calm and normalized. No heavy storms or opressive heat, you know? It must somehow be protecting the village from the deadly ice. If it's destroyed then Korthos will surely be done for!"

If asked about the bruise on her face: "Someone struck me while I was waiting for you outside the Wavecrest. A secret cultist, no doubt. I didn't see him, but he said something about the old Heyton warehouse. That must be where the crystal is located. Maybe it's not too late to stop them?"

On entering: A large group of black-robed cultists gather outside the large Heyton warehouse. You have no hope of attacking them directly, but perhaps you can sneak inside and get the crystal before they do. A broken and boarded window around back allows secret access to the warehouse.

On seeing the crystal: This massive artifact is much too large to move. It looks like your only choice is to stand and defend the Cannith crystal.

---

Adventure: The Collaborator (L1/3)

Improvised. General idea is that the characters are investigating Jacoby.

---

Story Arc Ends: Assault on Korthos

---

Story Arc Begins: Assault on the Sahuagin

DM Overview: Improvised; the group heads out to stop the Sahuagin on Korthos island.

---

Adventure: Stopping the Sahuagin (L1/2)

DM Notes: Traps; play on Hard.

Improvised. The group hears of a Sahaugin plan from a village hunter; they plan to unleash an ancient servant of the Devourer upon Korthos; set in ancient, giant ruins

---

Adventure: Sacrifices (L1/2)

Improvised. The group heads out to free kidnapped villagers; a human necromancer is revealed.

---

Adventure: Necromancer's Doom (L1/3)

Improvised. Drusen d'Jorasco is missing, along with Jacob Drexelhand's body (remember the earlier foreshadowing). The group sets off to save her.

---

Adventure: Redemption (L1/2)

Objectives: Find Lars Heyton

Intro: Drusen d'Jorasco greets the group as you return to Korthos. The frigid, Sahuagin-infested island is inhospitable and cruel. All around, gratitude covers the faces of the townsfolk; in these dark times, you have become a hero to these people.

"After you saved me from that thing that was once Jacoby Drexelhand, I did some research for you here in the village. It turns out that the Heytons, the ancient protectors of Korthos...well, they may not all be dead."

"An older woman in the village, affectionaly known around here as Mima 'Heyton,' was once a nursemaid to the family. She says that Lars Heyton came to her only days before he supposedly died to give her coin and to promise that he would return to her when he could. Though she is not his relative by blood, Lars felt bonded to this woman. If what she says is true, well...Lars Heyton is still alive. He may be the key to saving Korthos."

[Campaign Specific: Turning, she motions to a nearby man. Though elderly, he seems full of vigor and energy. "This man, Zionaria Mahal, may have discovered where Lars Heyton is hiding. He was headed south from Khorvaire to Stormreach when his ship was attacked by Sahaugin just off the coast. I believe he would like to accompany you to find Lars."]

---

Adventure: Misery's Peak (L2/4)

Objectives: Investigate the white dragon's lair atop Misery's Peak; discover who, or what, is behind the Devourer cult on Korthos.

Intro: Once you save Lars Heyton, he opens up to you. For many generations his blood had protected Korthos. Even before the frigid ice covered the island, there were attempts on his life. This hiding--this self-imposed exile--was the only way Lars could stay alive until he had the opportunity to help the people of Korthos. That opportunity is you.

"Whatever is behind the Devourer cult, and the arrival of the white dragon...the answers are located at Misery's Peak. Please, if you truly wish to help save Korthos, meet me there. I have other heroes already waiting for us there; a second group I arranged over a month ago. You are a pleasant and welcome addition to our efforts. With your numbers to aid us," and here he smiles gratefully, "well, we might just have a chance to save Korthos."

---

Story Arc Ends: Assault on the Sahuagin

Text: Forty thousand years ago, the Quori--evil beings from the realm of dreams and nightmares--attempted to invade Eberron. The artifact that you destroyed atop Misery's Peak was one of their ancient devices. Now that the white dragon, Aussircaex, has been released; now that the mindlfayer behind the Devourer cult on Korthos has been shattered; the island warms again.

The people are safe for now, and Lars Heyton? Well, he's become something of a local legend once more. The reclusive, socially-awkward older man finds himself swamped by grateful townsfolk. The gossip at the tavern is that the "hero of Korthos" is soon to be wed, though there are conflicting reports on who the hopeful bride might be. With any luck, a new generation of Heytons will arise to protect Korthos.

---

Saga Ends: The Isle of Korthos

Text: Captain Amarra d'Lyrander waits to take you back to Stormreach. Young and ambitious, she brought Heyton's original adventurers to the island. The trip back promises to be relaxed and pleasurable; indeed, the folk of the village have already loaded the Sunbeam's hold--that's the name of Amarra's ship--with plenty of luxuries: a cask of sweet, homemade wine; plenty of fresh fruit; and an entire smoked ham! There are cheers for you, the heroes of Korthos, as the Sunbeam leaves the small port and heads southwest towards the continent of Xen'Drik.

---

Saga Begins: The Coin Lords of Stormreach

Text: Your trip aboard the Sunbeam is far too short. Nearly two days later, well-fed and rested, you arrive in Stormreach. The warmth of the sun feels harsh at noonday as you disembark, but Captain Amarra d'Lyrander's farewells temper the midday heat. "Should you ever need another vessel for your adventures, please seek me out," she tells you as you part ways.

---

Story Arc Begins: The Missing Omera Brothers

DM's Overview: There are *a lot* of lower level sewer adventures in Stormreach. If you're going to keep it F2P as much as possible, you'll need to heavily include this theme in your campaign.

The idea I'm going to use is that two nephews of Coin Lord Delera Omaren IV went missing in the sewers beneath the Harbor. The boys, Arlos and Venn Omaren, are brothers. They were apparently researching an old legend; something about a cache of ancient treasures buried in the sewers. The group will have to track the boys down. I end up stringing a lot of the early sewer adventures together into one extremely long dungeon crawl through the monster warrens (requires a suspension of belief as you travel from adventure to adventure).

Intro: Stormreach seems so far away from Korthos. A few days ago you were celebrated. But here, in the large bustle of the ocean-side city, no one seems to even know of you; they certainly don't seem to care much for your group, or for what you might have done for the rural island community. There seem to be adventurers everywhere in Stormreach.

You hear a lot of talk on the streets and in the taverns. There are problems everywhere. Gangs edging in on the action in the Marketplace. Smugglers sneaking goods in and out of the Harbor. You hear talk of expeditions heading out into the wilds of Xen'Drink...all interesting pursuits for adventurers such as yourself.

But one rumour seems the most promising. Apparently two nephews of the Lady Delera Omaren IV, one of Stormreach's powerful Coin Lords, have gone missing. Everyone is talking about it, and everyone has a theory on where they might be. But if you happen to find them first, that would certainly get the folk of Stormreach speaking your names.

---

Adventure: The Smuggler's Warehouse (L2/3)

Objectives: Obtain gems and slay kobolds.

Intro: Your first lead comes from a drunk. The only thing that leads any validity to his slurred story is that he was recently employed by the Omaren brothers. After missing several expeditions into the sewers, he was apparently cut from their group. "A liability," he drunkenly exclaims. "Best thing that ever happened to me," he proudly tells you. "Otherwise I'd be dead like the rest of them. And kobolds is what did it, too, I bet!" He smiles broadly as you push another drink his way.

A half hour later, you're at the warehouse he mentioned, located in the seedy, run-down part of the lower harbor.

On completing the quest: One of the kobolds finally relents, pleading to save her own life with yips and barks. "Please! Please! Kobold give up now. Kobold sorry for bite you finger. Kobold tell everything you want to hear, yes?"

To her credit, the relatively intelligent kobold answers your questions with what seem to be truthful answers. The Omaren brothers did in fact investigate the warehouse, but they dd not make it very far into the kobold's lair. "We drove them out we did!" she exclaims in proud memory, before she slips back into her submissive cowering.

It looks like the warehouse was a dead end.

---

Adventure: Haverdasher (L2/4)

Objectives: Kill a pack of scorpions. Single encounter.

Intro: On your way back to the Leaky Dinghy Tavern and Inn--the only rooms you can currently afford in the Harbor--you come across an older man waiting anxiously outside of a warehouse.

"You there," he calls out. "Please? You look like adventurers, right? I could sure use your help, and I've got the coin too." He pats a fat pouch at his side. "I'm with House Kundarak, and we're here to seal a chest for a client. Just seems like Haverdasher, my mate, is in some trouble down there. Please lend us a hand?"

On completing the quest: With the scorpions out of the way, Haverdasher finishes his business. Golden light filters out along the cracks where the lid meets the seat along the top of the sturdy, metal chest. Moments later, the light vanishes as the lid seals tight. "There we go," chuckles. Then sniffing at you, his face pales. "Oi, you smell like kobold filth. What are you lot up to, eh?"

and then...

"Oh, so you're after the Omaren boys, are ye? Well, if you're willing to forgo the coin, I might just have a lead for you. I'd have kept it for my house, but I'd rather be separated from a bit of knowledge as opposed to my personal reserve." He pats heartily at his coin pouch.

and then...

"It seems they found out about something in the sewers. An old cache of artifacts, back from the early days, when Stormreach wasn't much more than a pirate's and smuggler's port. There's hundreds of monster warrens down there, though. Those boys are fools for going down into the depths."

With a wi****l look, he pulls out a map of the harbor, and hands it to you. "This is where they're purported to have entered the sewers. You'll have to fight you way in, and then probably back out again," and here he chuckles, a deep, rumbling laugh. "But if you want to find those boys, this is how you'll have to do it, I'm afraid."

---

Adventure: Garrison's Missing Pack (L2/3)

Objectives: Find a pack of tools; dungeon crawl

Intro: It's early evening. You make your way through the Harbor until you find the grate marked on Haverdasher's map. This is apparently where the boys went in.

The odors that waft up from the sewers stink of slime and kobold waste. Your group almost decides against heading down, until a nearby child--apparently homeless and probably orphaned--warns you to, "Be careful. The other men that went down there still haven't come back up." Covered in filthy rags, the boy can't be much older than ten or twelve. His words are a valuable clue.

On completing the quest: The sewers stretch out in all directions. Your quest to find the Omaren boys seems hopeless. But then you come across the scene of a recent battle. There's dried blood, no more than two days old; much of it is kobold blood, or worse. But among the refuse, you find a partially gnawed human hand; beneath the crusted blood and flesh, you discover a ring bearing the seal of the Omarens!

Further into the darkness of this particular tunnel, you can hear the whups and cries of even more kobolds.

---

Adventure: Dirk's Got a Secret (L2/3)

Objectives: Kill the kobold brothers. Dungeon Crawl.

Intro: A long, narrow tunnel leads deeper into the monster warrens. You encounter a small pack of kobolds on the way in. As they charge at you, they repeat a curious phrase over and over again: "Gnashtooth!" They are easily dispatched, but what could Gnashtooth mean?

On completing the quest: You finish clearing out a second large group of kobolds. Among their possessions, you find a pair of dirty, severely-beated, human female captives in one of the cells.

After you tend to their wounds, they're able to repay your kindness with more information on the Omarens. "Yes, we were with the expedition when we were attacked," says one of them. "These kobolds, led by a fierce Troglodyte, ambushed us. The smell was...awful." A queasy look passes over the woman's face. "They took the Omarens--Arlos and Venn--and the others as well. Somewhere deeper. I remember a valve, and a terrible screeching sound."

The two women could barricade themselves into this room. Given some supplies, they would be able to wait for you to return with the rest of the Omaren expedition. The other woman, tears in her green eyes, suggests it. "Please. Just find the rest of the expedition? My brother, Robert, was one of the guards. We'll be safe here until you can guide us out of the sewers."

---

Adventure: The Sunken Sewer (L2/3)

Objectives: Slay a Troglodyte Champion. Dungeon crawl.

Intro: The women seal the door behind you, and then the group sets to work looking for the valve they described. It takes nearly an hour of searching before you stumble on it, and even then, you only manage to find the valve by following a particularly nasty stench. This disgusting odor nearly makes you retch.

On turning the valve, a portion of the wall slides open with a horrid screeching grind of metal on metal. This passageway is clearly in dire need of maintenance. One thing is certain: the kobolds beyond will definitely know that you're coming. [Monsters on Alert; No Bluff Pulling Allowed]

During Kobold Battles: These kobolds seem more organized and determined than others you've met. They screech into battle with excited yips, calling out the name "Gnashtooth," again and again. This must be a clan name of some sort.

On completing the quest: The Troglodyte snarls at you even as the life slips from the creature's body. "Hesstess," is the last noise it makes. Could it be a name, or perhaps a clue of some kind?

Searching the immediate area, you see signs of another recent battle. You spy one human body, along with a half-dozen kobold corpses; they're all relatively fresh, killed within the past day. The human body is covered in spear and arrow wounds, while the kobolds look to have been killed with large rocks; several of them obviously died from having their skulls bashed in. All of the corpses have been nibbled on and many of them are half-butchered. Nearby, a warm, half-filled soup pot fills the room with the smell of cooked meat.

---

Adventure: Missing in Action (L2/3)

Objectives: Find two groups of dead adventurers; Dungeon crawl.

Intro: The warrens continue on, sinking deeper and deeper into the sewers. As you explore the winding tunnels, many of them pierced by openings into natural, subteranean passageways, you spot suspicious markers. Strips of dirty, white cloth are tied around rusted pipes here, or onto the iron bars of grating there; if the survivors of the Omaren expedition escaped, these markers might have been left by them.

On finding the first set of adventures: These reanimated corpses were clearly members of Omaren expedition. They have badges sewn onto their vestments that mark them as servants of the powerful Coin Lord family. The Omaren brothers, Arlos and Venn, don't seem to be among the slain. If they were captured again, they are no longer here.

On finding the second set of adventures: These zombies, obviously raised by the same foul necromancy as the first set, are not part of the Omaren expedition. Freshly slain, this looks to be another group of adventurers. It seems that others have also trailed the Omarens down into these monster warrens.

On completing the quest: Yips and howls begin to build from deeper in the warrens. It is the sound of untold numbers of kobolds rising to battle. Among the cries, you can clearly hear the Gnashtooth name being chanted over and over again. You must be nearing the heart of the Clan's territory. It is not hard to follow the noise that the kobolds are making.

---

Adventure: Walk the Butcher's Path (L2/3)

Objectives: Gauntlet; slay lots of mobs, ending with a warlock

Intro: You follow the raucous sounds of what just might be an irritated kobold army. Their cries get louder and louder, but beneath them, and much closer, you make out more human noises. A man--starved, beaten and half-mad--comes stumbling out of the darkness towards you.

"Kobolds. So many kobolds. Arlos and Venn, taken. The rest. Taken. Slaves. Food. Eaten. Ahh!" he screams finally, pushing past you and running off into the darkness you've already trekked.

You might give chase, if the kobolds ahead were not so near. You have mere moments before they are upon you.

On completing the quest: You've found and slain the Gnashtooth tribe's head shaman. From the dark, necromantic magic he used against you, this must have been the source of the zombies you found earlier.

The way down into Gnashtooth territory is clearly lit with burning torches.

Last edited by LilyOphelia; 07-15-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Reserved.

Reserved

Reserved.

Reserved. Last one, thanks!

Community Member

Wow, very nice. I just followed this from clicking your signature link in anther thread and thoroughly enjoyed reading this

Quote Originally Posted by cyghost View Post
    Wow, very nice. I just followed this from clicking your signature link in anther thread and thoroughly enjoyed reading this
    Thanks a bunch! I plan to add to it weekly as our group pushes through new content! If you're able to make it to our late night group, please feel free to think about joining us! *hugs*

The original post has been updated!

OP updated again! There will be more next Monday. The idea is that this will be a complete campaign, up through level 20; we'll do some different packs on our next life after that.