Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Default Update 18 is now available on Lamannia!

Today's Update brings new fun things to Lamannia! Along with the U18 Quests (Disciples of Shar, Escape Plan, and Shadow of a Doubt), you can now create a Bladeforged Iconic Character! When you check out the new quests and Bladeforged Iconic, don't forget to fill out a Survey!

The New Enhancements are no longer available: the current Live version of Enhancements are back in place. Because this transition causes issues, we have wiped all Characters from Lamannia. Please keep an eye out for any irregularities that could be caused by adjustments made for the New Enhancement system. While we know of two issues (Some tool-tips are incorrect and some New Enhancements are automatically granted along with any Enhancements you choose) please bug any issues you notice!

Also, Character Copy is available again. Remember that you must first be logged into the forums to be able to transfer your characters!

We will have a Loot Event tonight (Monday) from 7pm to 9pm EST (GMT -4)

Smiles,
    Squeak
    Last edited by SqueakofDoom; 05-06-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Awesome Squeak!

One issue - just opened the character copy - and still shows last wipes copies... so can't copy.

Default Houston....

After using the Character Copy Tool:

All of my current end game toons are level 4...and no gear..only tried 2 of them...Will this be fixed?
    Thelanis - Proud Member of DWAT
    Merkury - McKormic - Nykole - Merkormic - Mckorc - Gemineye - Magisterr - Metaphysics

Community Member

I got a different issue with the character copy.

I was only able to copy over 1 of the 3 main characters that I copied last time in January, since I don't have an option to copy them over.

And the one character that was copied over starts at level 1, instead of being level 25 as he is on live.

Community Member

Will there be updated Release notes?

Community Member

When I go to use the character copy tool, it tells me to login (which I am on the forums, erroneously (not my seikojin name)), so I think I am out for now.

Community Member

Default Same Here

I'm one of those who had to use a different forum name on the same account, so that may have something to do with it.

It will not be as much fun to roam Lamannia without my main, which never had a problem transferring. I may wait a few days before I try to participate, especially if people's toons are winding up lvls 1 or 4 after transfer. Has anyone transferred without any problems so far?

Note: I made a change to my profile (time zone) and no longer get the "you must be logged in" message. I assume once we download the update, we can transfer our characters - currently it says I have no one to transfer).
    Last edited by Texlaw1990; 05-06-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Default Charcter Copy Not Working

Please login to perform a character copy.
    Don't think that is working as intended.
    The Twilight Avengers are always recruiting - http://twilightavengersofeberron.yuku.com/topic/655

Community Member

Another issue seems to be that there's no shortcut to Eveningstar, such as the one mentioned near the Founder's Fountain. With people not able to copy over characters with keys and starting from scratch, most players will need to run the Web of Choas chain to get to the new content.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldyGopher View Post
    Don't think that is working as intended.
    Why is the char copy on a german page? I had to change it from http://www.ddo.com/en/character_copy to http://www.ddo.com/de/character_copy for it to realize I'm logged in.

On top of it, character wipe but my characters don't appear to be copied over again AND extremely old characters that I deleted ages ago and mules are there. Is this a joke?

More Turbine fails... the movie is by now so ridiculous that it's comical...

Last edited by Aussir; 05-06-2013 at 06:27 PM.
    DDO-Europe 2006/2010 - Aureon/Keeper

I'm blunt as a rock and can seem aggressive because of it. Be aware of that when reading my posts.

Default needs more details

I tried to copy a toon over, but there's like 60 names on my list and no details to see which one is the right one to copy over. Many instances of the same name over and over, toons i don't even remember making.

Might i suggest that you should have had this working before the wipe and update?

Default Uh oh

same squeak all my toons that I copied in jan still aren't off the list of already copied toons
    Demons run when a good man goes to war

Community Member

I also have old copies displayed, but worse than that...

It has a selection for every time the character was re-rolled, so my mains have about five or six selections with their name, and there is absolutely no way of telling which one is my actual character.

Could we get a level, a date made, or even better, a way of NOT showing characters that haven't existed for years?

Community Member

well i cannot even get to character copy link says I need to login

Cant copy since it wants me to log in, I am already logged in.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil. TrGrinder at http://tinyurl.com/TrGrinder1

Community Member

i am in the same boat.. im logged in and get the please log in error

Community Member

Server was wiped but cannot copy endgame toons. says I already have them copied.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAsmodeus View Post
    Cant copy since it wants me to log in, I am already logged in.
    Guys, here's how to login:

- Login to the site/forum as normal
    - Go to the char copy page and you'll see http://www.ddo.com/en/character_copy
    - CHANGE it to this: http://www.ddo.com/de/character_copy
    - Reload the page

You should be able to see your characters now.

Oh and I'm having the multiple character problem as well. I now have copied a completely naked, lvl 12 re-roll of a character while the level 24 is still listed as copied.
    FAIL!
    Last edited by Aussir; 05-06-2013 at 06:46 PM.
    DDO-Europe 2006/2010 - Aureon/Keeper

I'm blunt as a rock and can seem aggressive because of it. Be aware of that when reading my posts.

Btw. had to refresh that page more then once after login to see it at http://www.ddo.com/de/character_copy

However as others already mentioned, the characters copied some months ago are still in the copied list, so can't be recopied. Further the list contains old archived and deleted characters from anno dutemal. Can we please get the 'already copied characters' list wiped too please so that we are able to copy our main character?

thanks in advance
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Community Member

Thumbs down It's all Garbage

I am unable to use the character copy myself, also I tried a few different browser, both en and de links to no avail. Oh well, looks like I won't be checking out the new builds. It only took me 2 weeks to get Lamannia to download and install its updates and now this.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast