Default DJ's Bravery Streak to 20 at 4,378,500 xp with Greater Tome of Learning

If you do not have a Greater Tome of Learning I suggest visiting my previous Tr guide to 20.

I've been asked to update my guide since Tomes of learning came out. I finally got it done last life as a Sorc. (yes yes easy button leveling

ATM when you have the CE Expansion Package Purchased you get a free 20% xp pot each life- So for the whole life I only ran 2 10% 6hr xp pots and 1 20% 3h xp pot. You can easily get the 10% pots with small ebberon dragonshards.

I wasn't quite as good at recording everything promptly but you'll see xp listed next to every level starting at level 7- that is the max you can hold that level without losing xp. So run what I have listed- and if you are running extra pots(more xp) or you don't have a trapper(less xp) for example- try to fill your xp as close to the max each level.

I had 2-3people tell me with the older guide that they loved it but were running about 150k-200k xp less that needed- we quickly figured it was probably a mixture of deaths AND that they didn't have a trapper at hand. Traps really do get you extra xp that adds up!

Also this is a GUIDE - not "THE ONLY WAY TO LEVEL". Use it for idea's, or follow most of it, or even all of it- you can feel free to add in quests YOU like, run less of quests you hate, pop in that lfm of crazy people farming Crusible, whatever. Use common sense, see what quests are ahead- do you plan to farm them on normal or hard?- and plan for it. Try not to get over eager and level early.

Lvl 1
    Heyton's Rest
    Canith Crystal
    Storehouse's Secret
    Collaborator
    Stopping the Sahagin
    Necro's Doom
    Sacrifices
    Redemption
    *All on Elite Only*

Lvl 2 & 3
    Lost Tome E,H,N
    Haverdasher E
    Bringing the Light E,H,N
    Info is Key E, NNN, H
    New Ringleader E,Nx10,H

Lvl 4

Durk's E, H, N
    Butchers E
    Garrison's E
    Baudry Chain E
    MIA E
    Sunken Sewer E
    Water Works E

Lvl 5
    Catacomb's E
    Stand Your Ground E
    Dirty Laundry E
    Stormreaver Fresco E,H,N
    Bookbinder Rescue E
    Repossession E,H,N
    Come Out & Slay E
    STK E

Lvl 6

Depth Chain E
    Tangleroot E
    Farm: The Stronghold Key E, Nx10, C, H
    Farm: Doom of the Witch-doctor: The Way to Zulkash E, Nx10, C, H
    (Notes: need 3-4 invis clickies minimum. Only 1 person runs, rest of party stays at start for invis farming. Invis, run, reinvis after opening each door, open chest(on Key Quest Only), invis, loot key, run the gate and hop inside next quest. Recall out and redo.
    Usually have full party go on the elite run, then they get to pike during N & C runs; then full party runs through on final Hard run. Remember to reform before Hard run to clear the reenteries out of the quest you've been entering to get away from aggro. lol)

(Lvl 7 is when I start holding levels)
    Lvl 7 - 552,500 (Drank 10% xp pot on Bloody Crypt Elite run & farm)
    Chamber of Insanity E - (Bank Favor)
    Lair of Summoning E - (Bank Favor)
    Ruined Halls E - (Bank Favor)
    The Forgotten Caverns E - (Bank Favor)
    Crimson Heart E
    Sanguine Heart E
    Burning Heart E
    Immortal Heart E,Nx6,H (split up into 2 groups and zerg)
    Bloody Crypt E,Nx8,H (split up into 4 groups and zerg)

Lvl 8 - 723,500
    Delara's Part 1 E
    Delera's part 2 E, Nx6, H
    Delera's Part 3 E
    (I prob took lvl a little early here, no real reason to hold it unless you want to farm tear/D4 on normal or something. Watch your xp and decide)

Lvl 9 - 943,500

Delera's Part 4 E,Hx8,N
    Gwylan's E
    Tear of Dhakkan E,Hx3,N
    Pit E
    House D Tide Turns Chain E

Lvl 10 - 1,174,500
    Shadow King E
    Shadow Lord E
    Shadow Guard E
    Shadow Knight E,H,N (Need traps for this one)
    Von1 E
    Von2 E

Lvl 11 - 1,438,500

Von3 E, Hx4,Nx1
    Von4 E
    Shadow Crypt E (Bravery Bonus at 11; farm on elite at lvl 12)
    (Note: Red Fens E is also an Option- we just wind up doing von3 farm b/c its easier & quicker. But if you want some variety/favor Fens is an option.)

Lvl 12 - 1,737,500 (10% 6hr pot)
    Von 5 E, H
    Shadow Crypt Ex6,H
    Tempest Spine E

Lvl 13 - 2,073,500
    Fallen Shrine E - (Blade Barrier Divines and Non-Fire based casters may want to farm this)
    Maraud the Mines E,Hx10,N
    (Note: split into 3 groups, DDoor is your friend- can be done in 1-2min runs once you have it down.
    Raid the Vulkoorim E,H,N
    Offering of Blood E,Hx3,N
    Dreams of Insanity E

Lvl 14 - 2,448,500
    Diplomatic Immunity EHx3N (DDoor helps alot)
    Framework ENx8H
    (For farm, invis clickes, speed and burst dps are important. Can look up video on youtube for help. Less people the better for farming both Dip & Frame- normally 2 man. If you dont have Jump spell- can get a jump from house P favor guy)
    Eyes of Stone E
    Wiz-King ENNNH (Definitely is able to be farmed much more; this is a quest I just perfer to do little of. :-p)
    Chains of Flame E (ONLY if you want flagged for ADQ this life- otherwise skip)
    Invader EHN

Tip: there is apparently a lvl 11 fighter hireling Micky the Pious or something who has teh 2nd dragonmark of passage- ie DDoor clickie. Its a 3x/shrine use and fairly handy. Tried him out 1 run this life and he worked well for Diplomatic Immunity- just leave him at the door, invis run through, then call him to the guy. use ddoor and dismiss. Easy Peasy

Lvl 15 - 2,864,500
    Summerfield E
    Blockade Buster E, Hx3, N
    (Notes: 1 person per ship, invis, get crest, set bomb, leave. Don't kill anything and ignore chests for better xp- can do 1-2min runs)
    Undermine E
    SeigeBreaker E,H,N
    Feast or Famine E,Hx5,N
    Cabal for One E,H,N
    Trial by Fire E,Hx6,N
    Maze of Madness E,H,N
    Foundation of Discord E,H,N
    Cry for Help E,H,N

Lvl 16 - 3,323,500
    The Crucible E
    The Prison of the Planes E,Hx3,N
    Madstone Crater E
    Gianthold Tor EH(No Dragons)N(w/Dragons)
    Flesh maker’s Laboratory EHN
    Inferno of the Damned EHN
    Ghosts of Perdition EHx3N
    Desecrated Temple of Vol EHx5N

Lvl 17 - 3,827,500 (20% xp pot)
    The Reaver’s Fate E
    Litany of the Dead E/Hx10/N/C
    (Yes I do take lvl 18 a little early- but there really aren't many lvl 15 quests and I am rather eager for my lvl 18 gear.

Lvl 18 - 4,378,500 <Cap> Stay level 18 until capped!

(Notes: After Litany I take lvl 18 and then run Vale, IQ, and DD all once on elite. Then if able that life I run Monestary & Enter the Kolbold on elite- if unable then I drop to Hard streak for Mon & ETK. After this I go back and farm out whatever we feel like this life.

Whether its more Vale, Dreaming Dark Quests or Even Amarath- now you can do
    whatever lfms pops up or tickles your fancy until you cap. Staying 18 ensures you can join most vale runs as well as join Amarth/House C or Raids with no trouble. The important thing is to take care of your elite streak 1st- that way it doesnt matter if you break it for say, TOD/LOB flagging or Subterene Raids after you have your Streak xp done.

Running With the Devils EHN
    Let Sleeping Dust Lie EHN
    The Coalescence Chamber E
    Ritual Sacrifice EHN
    Rainbow in the Dark EHN

The Shroud (Any diff- have lvl 20's in and it will not break streak)

Finding the Path E
    Dream Conspiracy ENx5H
    I Dream of Jeets E
    The Shipwrecked Spy E
    MindsunderE

Eye of the Titan E
    Mining for Ancient Secrets ENx8H
    Reclaiming Memories ENx6H

Monastery of the Scorpion E
    Enter the Kobold E
    Prey of the Hunter E

I've put on what I happened to do this life. I do tend to favor farming out Reclaiming & Mining- but otherwise the only thing that stays the same is everything on elite. I've even totally skipped vale before except for elites. Mix it up; do what interests you. If you are staying at cap flag for tod and lob for example. If you are super evasion- farm out ETK for example. Play to your build's strengths. If you are super gimp... slip in as many lfms as you can and give them -10%! mauahahah. Kidding. Kinda.

Thanks for reading, hopes this helps many of you. -DJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, I keep this in my bio to refer to while leveling:
    Level 1 - 0
    Level 2 - 5,500
    Level 3 - 23,500
    Level 4 - 62,500
    Level 5 - 118,500
    Level 6 - 193,500
    Level 7 - 289,500
    Level 8 - 408,500
    Level 9 - 552,500
    Level 10 - 723,500
    Level 11 - 943,500
    Level 12 - 1,174,500
    Level 13 - 1,438,500
    Level 14 - 1,737,500
    Level 15 - 2,073,500
    Level 16 - 2,448,500
    Level 17 - 2,864,500
    Level 18 - 3,323,500
    Level 19 - 3,827,500
    Level 20 - 4,378,500 <Cap>
    Last edited by Kareena; 05-08-2012 at 06:04 AM.
    DJ's Bravery Streak to 20 - DJ's Bravery Streak to 20 w/ Gr Tome of Learning
    Divinejourny(Artificer Completionist- 21/21lives) - Dreamjourny(Sorc 4/13lives) - Deadlyjourny(Paladin T3) - Dancinjourny(Moncher T3) - Darkjourny(12Monk/7Fighter/1Arti T3) -a few other alts

Default Reserved

reserved
    Divinejourny(Artificer Completionist- 21/21lives) - Dreamjourny(Sorc 4/13lives) - Deadlyjourny(Paladin T3) - Dancinjourny(Moncher T3) - Darkjourny(12Monk/7Fighter/1Arti T3) -a few other alts

Thumbs up very nice Guide

Thank you very much for this guide - I found it quite inspiring. I was always wondering how much you have to farm for a 3rd life TR with the new tomes of learning available.

If I ever decide to do a TR, I will surely refer to your thread.

+1 for you,

Cheers
    Baloran

You seem to use XP pots similarly to me, except I'm always running 5% pots when not drinking 10%/20% for the especially good farms. The challenge 5% pots are practically free, just drink 10 at the start of every life and you've got +5% for the whole life when not running the higher pots.
    Last edited by cdr; 05-08-2012 at 10:01 AM.

nice info thanks
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    Quote from a shroud run "I am an idiot, not a newb"

Community Member

thanks for sharing your knowledge. +1.

wish i had found it sooner
    if life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
    if life gives you pickles, well you're screwed. because pickleade sucks.

No sane asylum farming ? oO Those 3-4 min runs beat every single quest you can run @ 18...
    On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero
    Yes, i'm french and i do eat frogs alive, so don't mess with me when i'm hungry
    Argonessen FTW : Leelith ~ Bagdad Cafe ~ Lipp Stick ~ Peroxy Acetone

So now the cap is 25. Epics are multiple and challenges can get you over100k xp. Would you ride this way to 20, or a completely different beast? ;-)

Community Member

For level 15 Quests

the 1st quest in the madness chain -

Missing is awesome XP if you split up for it.

Prefferably person with Ddoor does the swim gets the 2 books at the rear of the quest and someone else goes round the front and picks up the 3rd.

Can be done in 3-4 mins for a fine ammount of XP.

I usually run this maybe around E,Hx5,N

But yes, i think most take lvl 18 early it can be rather tricky and cost more time trying to bank lvl 19 before taking it than actually just skipping ahead and rolling Enter the Kobold, Monestary and Sane asylum can get you within the 1-200k from cap mark, which can easily be polished off with IQ. Which means you can skip Vale almost entirely.

just a tip for anyone who may not wanna level to 18 so fast.
    Last edited by Lohingren1; 08-04-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Not much reason to go past 20 as many people just tr at this level still. This guide is made more for people that run multiple trs.

20 - 25 Id say just run epic quests. Better xp/min ones are in Faerun, Impossible Demands, House of Rusted blades, Von 3, Von 5 also. But its easy enough with all the epic content out there specially if you run epic hard.
    Kasik ~20 Rogue~ Fui 18/2 brb/ftr ~ Emmeryl 20 Clr Hilcias 20 Sorc
    Cool kids play on Mabar!

Very good job. Quite similar with the one we use.(me and my tr-buddy)

If u excuse me i'll add, that if u go for zero kills u get 10% xp, if u go for 3 kills (Blockade Buster, killing captains only) u get 7% bonus xp, but also about 1k xp per captain kill, well worth it IMO. (specially while u farm it on normal) I 'd only avoid killing them on elite, takes days for them to die!

You also completely ignored the 2 side quests at Sands, near WK, fast, easy xp + u get the seals to use for ur WK farming. We usually do them E/E/H/N ( we also do 4 wk runs), just saying ^^.

One last thing, the last few lives, AFTER we r done with vale, we take lvl 19 (moar sp for casters , and might help on a gimp/splash build to have the last AP required to have 2nd prestige) as it will not affect further our streak, rest of the quests are lvl 18+ so will not get -10% even on normal (17 lvl is RR which we also skipped due to been capped earlier)

Disclaimer: we use though gr.tome + 20% pots all the time and 3*30% pot on specific quests

QB
    QuickBenqb 3*wiz/3*sorc/3*fvs/bard/pala/barb/fgr/rgr/rog/mnk/clr/drd/art/Wiz (current)
    Yil 3*Rngr/4*Fgr/3*Pala/3*Brd/3*Brb/3*Drd/3*Mnk/3*Clr/3*Fvs/3*Wiz/3*Sorc/3*Art/3*Rog/Monk (current)
    Bankrupt FvS lvl 20 (TR1) Krupppe lvl 25 something (TR3)
    ~Arise~

Quote Originally Posted by Emizand View Post
    So now the cap is 25. Epics are multiple and challenges can get you over100k xp. Would you ride this way to 20, or a completely different beast? ;-)
    20-25 when you don't feel the need to get 375 PDK favor this life:
    Hit 20 via OP's guide, then run every Eberron epic once on EH and once on EN (skipping any you particularly hate, optionally run some 8 times if you want specific items from them), then run every Faerun chain on EH.
    Do Eberron epic raids on timer from 20 unless your entire account doesn't want anything from a specific raid.

20-25 with 375 PDK favor (i.e. you are staying capped a while):
    Up to 20 as per OP's guide, but add in heroic elite U13 chain, and elite Riddle and Murder By Moonlight.
    Then 20-22 in Eberron epics (1x EH of just the better XP ones).
    Then do the U14 chains on EE and optionally the U15 chain too. Then 5-star the hard PDK challenges and 6-star the easy ones, and run CITW on EN if pugging, or EH if in a guild group (375 favor acquired and exceeded).
    This should be very close to 25 if not there - if you aren't there, go run the Faerun chains on EH.
    Last edited by sirgog; 11-05-2012 at 03:18 AM.
    (insert picture of cat with humorous text HERE)

Community Member

+1. Really helpful guide. It's the one I used for my TRs and it's awesome.

Thanks guys, I know i need to update this; and soon I will be tring my caster into a few wizzie/fvs lives so I could work on it.

Not sure I can restrict myself to only using 2 pots tho anymore. Do you guys only find the guide handy with minimal xp pot usage, or would using hmm say 5-6 pots be ok? (mostly 10% ones, with say 2 20% ones for Shadow crypt & Litany)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kareena View Post
    Thanks guys, I know i need to update this; and soon I will be tring my caster into a few wizzie/fvs lives so I could work on it.

Not sure I can restrict myself to only using 2 pots tho anymore. Do you guys only find the guide handy with minimal xp pot usage, or would using hmm say 5-6 pots be ok? (mostly 10% ones, with say 2 20% ones for Shadow crypt & Litany)
    I liked the minimal xp pot usage in your guide even thou I keep a 30% one on all the time from lv8+.

I think a 5-6 pots usage isn't far from what everyone does on their TR so it's fine.