Korihime's regular Dungeon crawling group.
Group is currently full.
Just as the title says, I Was looking to put together a 6 person group that can meet and quest one or two times a week. Some guidelines I would like to follow are the following:
- We take our time doing dungeons. No rushing through and leaving places unexplored. I'm here to scour all dungeons and find everything that a quest has to offer.
- Doing the quest by area and level. This means doing doing all the quests available in the harbor before moving on to the market, then doing the market quests or go back and do the previous quests on harder difficulties.
- Refrain from using the AH for buying stuff. Selling on the AH would prolly be fine if we found some awesome loot but other than that try and stick to the Merchants and Brokers.
- Help the group. Don't hesitate to give up stuff that can be better used by someone else in the group.
- No hand-me downs from any of your existing characters. In a perfect situation we would play on a server that no one in the group has a character on but that might not be entirely possible.
These are not terms and conditions but guidelines to try and create a more PnP D&D feel.
The current group of adventurers that have answered Korhime's call are:
Korhime Kakita - Wizard (Level 16)
Gordan Arrow - Artificer (Level 15)
Nomar Energia - Barbarian (Level 16)
Verlan - Monk (Level 16)
Jherdon - Bard (Level 16)
Pyrethria - Favored Soul (Level 16)
Back row (Left -> Right): Verlan, Nomar, Pyrethria
Front Row (Left -> Right): Jherdon, Korhime, Gordan
il help im steelblade the wf melee caster king
im try to help thouse who need it im in central time zone